Spoiler The Human Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yang Hao, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly doubt he will go independent iirc his background was of the last Great Lord General of Tang so he pretty patriotic tbh and he's trying to save everyone from upcoming foreign alien invaders right????? Sooo ye patriotism and all that so I do doubt he'll take that track. (Im sorry my explanation sounds messy but that how I understand it:blobpeek:)

2. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries about that. It's just sometimes appearing overboard to me, I mean MC's patriotism

Shaiyamine likes this.
  3. Shaiyamine

Reading List:
    Link
    I like his patriotism but it's true that sometimes I wish he would just smack them down already and take over :confused: like is the country worth it??? Its soo messy but still I live for those moments when they realize how awesome he is :blobjoy: ahhh the torture.... should I go enlist into the masochist sect? :hmm:

:blobwoah: Nah I dont wanna get more trouble than I do now :sweating_profusely:

4. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I'm rendered speechless.

5. salam

salam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually wanna know. In the end which faction fired the black arrow, twice. Because I honestly find it annoying if it spans 100+ chapters without finding out.

6. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was hinted that it was the organization that worships the Evil God where Wang Chong found the ruins in Caliphate.

7. elchichoy

elchichoy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have backread the thread and am really grateful for the spoilers but I was wondering if anyone would be able to spoil the current chapters regarding the 5th prince Li Heng. Also, what would happen in the War of the Princes; and around what chapters would the An Lushan rebellion start and Li Heng's ascension to the throne...

Thanks in advance!

8. lordjorch

lordjorch New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers @CodeZero, they were great I look forward to the next XD.

9. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not the only one still waiting anyone to give more spoilers, right?
    @CodeZero .... Miss youuu

10. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    So do we finally know why the emperor likes the consort girl so much?

11. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know if Xu Qiqin got healed i meant she exhausted herself pretty much to help Wang Chong logistic for war... I am chapter 1000+ it still didnt mention Xuqiqin now i am anxious of what going to happen to her... there were two scene where she cough so much that her maid told her she needed to rest. but.... as one of Mc's admired of course shes going to over-work herself to death(notice me senpai sign)

12. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

13. tstobe

tstobe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is there any romance yet?

14. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers Please, I try to read the RAW and it's really hard!!!!

15. kunbaskier

kunbaskier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1, Can someone anwer that?

16. FHandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    Short summary of the latest chapter :
    First Prince, Second Prince, and Third Prince tried to kill Sage Emperor or staged Rebellion with the help of Black Clothed Man Organization, with the Strongest so far as from Black Clothed Organization showed up so basically First Prince Camp vs Wang Chong camp

Shaiyamine likes this.
  17. Shaiyamine

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest in raws? Or tled chapters?

18. FHandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws

Shaiyamine likes this.
  19. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW what's up with Wang Chong's martial arts? Does he use Su Zhengchen's sword technique anymore?

20. FHandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    Short summary latest raw:
    The Rebellion ended when Sage Emperor showed up and kill the Strongest man from black cloth Organization. Sage Emperor cured by WC with Destiny stone but it never showed up in novel how MC cured him. First Prince, Second Prince, Third Prince, King Qi status stripped by SE, and their family be sent to various border (this is different from previous life according to WC where the one who rebelled in past life got death punishment and made SE condition getting worse because in this life SE got cured by WC).

Last chapter still politics war WC Camp who respresented School of Military War against Confuciuanism Sect.

WC made memorial plead to SE to re-form their Military to normal and increased the soldier and Armament, when CS made plead to SE their 'Great Harmony Understand the Heaven' (this is basically to learn various country languange and culture of Tang so to achieve Harmony yeah I kinda don't understand about this too) even though it just implemented six month it succed attract various Royal Family to learn so basically there's dumbass politician who support this to.

But many people still support WC plead because when the Military been halved by first Prince who has support CS at that time the Rebellion happening, they think they even can't protect nation capital from Rebellion how they can evem protect from various country.

Well basically CS isn't bad either from my opinion they just want to achieve their ideology 'the Great Harmony Understand Heaven' but they choose at the wrong time when various country aimed their fangs to Great Tang.

The one I don't understand is the Black Clothed Organization never mention again by SE or WC or by author, they clearly can investigated CS is collude with them and they are clearly the threat to WC but it never mention again by author I don't know maybe he forget

The last chapter WC Camp vs CS Camp fight with martial path to determined who will their memorial plead be choosed by SE.

Sorry if my explanation is really weird, English not my native languange so if you want to ask me question just ask maybe I can answer it.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Aniki212 likes this.