Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Goods and Services

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Deanna takes out 2 larger coppers and hands them over

2. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your purchase. Remember, for each purchase of Blood Lily Salve, you get a roll of bandages free.

Arexio likes this.
  3. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    “Thanks” Deanna takes her items and leaves

4. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    "What do ya need son?" the blacksmith asked the nomad.
    "I wish to sell these items," Zoan then procured three items from his backpack. The items laid on the counter were three copper daggers and one iron dagger.
    "Mmnn..." the blacksmith took a good look at the weapons, taking his time to see their states and see whether they are still usable or not. "This dagger is deadweight. It won't even do well as a projectile," he said as he points at a copper dagger. "The other two are still in fine condition. Same goes the iron dagger. I say I could give ya 10 large coppers for these."
    "...25 large coppers," Zoan suddenly counter-offered.
    "14"
    "24"
    "Oi. I need to sharpen these daggers before I can sell them, you know? 16"
    "...20 large copper. Is that not the minimal price for one average iron weapon?" Zoan asked.
    "...listen here son, you want to sell these more than I need them. 18 large coppers. That's my final offer."
    "...understood. 18 large coppers it is then," the nomad said, not resisting much thereafter. To be fair, he did not even think about the money. He only wanted to try the action called 'haggling' which he had always heard other people do from his tribe. So he researched a little bit about the market price, and went to try haggling with the blacksmith before him. Naturally, he does not know how much the actual optimal price was, nor does he really care how much he gains from the trade.
    The blacksmith readied the pouch of coins within a few minutes, and after counting them carefully, Zoan left the blacksmith's shop.

5. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hello. I am back. I wish to order four more iron caltrops."

6. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martin’s Miscellaneous Merch
    Still not looking his best and brightest orange, Martin has actually decided to set up shop a little closer to home. Your home to be exact. Got to make it easier on the customer, right?

Available Goods:

-72nd Collectors Edition of Maple May’s Mastering Marauding- Ummm… Is it even legal to sell these kinds of books? 17sc

-A Miniature Salt and Pepper Set- Well they’re 1.5” tall, crystal, and full of what seem to be salt and pepper. 6LC

-An Aged Sheet of Folded Paper- Scribbled on the top, you can just make out the letters M_x _r__k 7. 3sc

((@Zone Q11))

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Zone Q11 and Haxagen like this.
  7. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Elaine pokes Martin curiously, handing over 2 Large Copper.
    "I'll buy these."

8. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    Martin gives a tries his best to give an enthusiastic wibble in return.

While handing over the two items, Jebb translates "Thank you for your patronage. I hope you enjoy your purchases!"

-----------
    You open the book to maybe skim a chapter or two only to be greeted by a title page that reads: Harry’s Happy Homemaking for the Househusband Includes his famous top 10 tricks for impressing your significant other and more!

Well, not exactly what you were expecting. Seems like someone was a little embarrassed about their reading preferences and rebound it in a different cover. It does look like it might be a good read though so maybe you should give it a chance?
    -----------
    Carefully unfolding this paper you take a look at its contents. Hmmm, looks like a recipe for something. You take a quick glance at the ingredients list: Absinthe, gin, Cointreau, Lillet Blanc, and lemon juice. This is definitely an alcoholic something! At the bottom, you see scrawled 7/10 and what you’re assuming is the drink’s name: Corpse Reviver No.2… Well, it certainly doesn’t look like this’ll be reviving any corpses, but it might just make some temporary ones.

It also seems like this might be a series. I wonder what would happen if you completed the collection?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  9. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Well... Salt and Pepper are supposed to be expensive...))
    "I would like to buy this," Zoan said as he drools.

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  10. WhitesRabbit48

Reading List:
    Link
    Jebb hands over the items with his best business smile.

-----------
    While you were giving the salt shaker a test shake after your purchase you notice a glint. With a little more neck craning and shaker finagling, you're able to determine that there is definitely something in there; but no further clues as to what it may be. Figuring you have nothing to lose (except for maybe your life) you decide to try and get whatever it is out. After some serious effort and more than a few tears of frustration you finally get the item free of the tiny salt shaker. Hot damn! Looks like you struck gold! No, really, look. It’s a little golden hammer. Hmmm, definitely not real gold though...

Taking a closer look at the hammer, you notice it has eensy-weensy inscriptions on each side. After finally locating a public magnifying booth that’s open on a Friday, you’re able to read what’s on each side. One side says, Bang! Bang! Zoan's golden hammer came down upon their head. While the other reads: Bang! Bang! Zoan's golden hammer made sure that they were dead. After having read both inscriptions, you've somehow come to know that it's a charm of sorts and that each inscription can only be read aloud and used once. Afterwards, when it’s all used up, it seems that it will crumble away to dust. I guess you get one head whack and one kill. Have fun!

On another note, you also learn that the shakers are full of actual salt and pepper. And it's the good stuff too!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  11. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    ((You might want to cross this one out now. I have confirmed the purchase at my storyline.))

12. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Rejuvenation Tonic

Description
    :
    A tonic made from a selection of herbs with refreshing properties. Used to reduce fatigue and boost stamina. Buy it here: Zinc's Shop

Ingredients:
    • Garlic – 3 heads
    • Ginger Root – 3 roots
    • Spicy Red Pepper – 25 pieces
    • Safflower Oil – 5 tablespoons
    • Apple Cider – 1 gallon
    • Water – ½ gallon
    • Large Rotect Jar – 2 jars
    • Small Rotect Jar – 100 jars
    • Coarse Cloth – 1 piece
    Directions:
    1. First, pour the gallon of apple cider and the half gallon of water into the large rotect jar.
    2. Mix the solution well in order to dilute the efficacy of the apple cider for easier consumption.
    3. Next, dice and mince the garlic heads, ginger roots, and spicy red pepper pieces.
    4. Mix the safflower oil into the diced bits and pieces and mix well by hand or by spatula.
    5. Dump the mixture into the apple cider-water solution.
    6. Let the mixture soak in the solution for 2-3 weeks.
    7. After 2-3 weeks, carefully pour the liquid solution into the second large rotect jar.
    8. Strain the mixture for leftover liquid and pour the excess into the second rotect jar.
    9. Dry the strained mixture and store for future use.
    10. Divide the liquid into 100 mouthful-size rotect jars.
    When using, make sure to first shake the jar in order to mix the solution as over time, the solution may have separated into two layers. After shaking, drink the tonic in one go. You will feel the effects in a minute or two.

Warning:
    Don’t take more than one per day and three per week or the efficacy would lessen and the tonic would prove harmful to the body instead. Do not take if heavily wounded as it would cause you to lose blood faster.

Arexio likes this.
  13. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Here. 4 Large copper." Sala gives the Caltrops to Zoan.

OoC: Sorry if so late. Totally forgot.

14. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Zoan gives the 4 large copper coins to Sala, thanked her, and left the forge.

15. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    The Nagrand Open Arena

As you step across the field, you hear the sounds of clashing as warriors of all races, ages, and sizes battle against each other, in the middle of the warcries and humming of multicoloured spells, followed by dirt and sand splashing up with every powerful impact.

This is the Nagrand Open Arena, where eager warriors come here to rent out proper sparring lots, and also to find worthy opponents. Generally, a reservation of a basic arena plot costs around 5 small copper coins for 30 minutes, notwithstanding special requests and also extra costs due to excessive damage caused by the battle. (Which happens quite a bit sometimes.)

As you look across it, you find some people waiting near the booking post, looking around for a good battle:

[​IMG]

A normally unassuming, even comical looking duck beastman half a tall man’s size, his stern look says otherwise as he turns and...waddles towards you. (*Muffled chuckle*)

The tip of the chipped shortsword is placed gently on the ground- and although he looked relaxed, the sword’s tip doesn’t really seem to sink into the sand, nor does it seem blunted at all- in fact, it is razor sharp.

If you were perceptive enough, you would see that he had strong control of his strength.

“I’ve heard much about this place, and now I wish to find for myself one of these quirky adventurers to duel.
    Or two, maybe, adventurers seem to have quite the propensity to be surprisingly strong when paired with a friend.

Here are my conditions:

-I can take on one challenger, or even two at once if the conditions are reasonable
    -All weapons and skills are allowed, as long it isn’t too insidious (Also, if you are a necromancer, get outta my sight before I smite you in the name of Humakt.)
    -We shall fight until one side sustains moderate injuries.

So, I will offer 5 large coppers for a spar, enough for one or two filling meals. Sound good?”

Estimated Difficulty: C-Rank

16. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'd be interested in trying", Vandrin says walking up, "Though I'm more of a support, so if someone else joins I'm game"

17. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Revitalizing Solution

Description
    :
    A solution made from a selection of herbs and ingredients with stress-relieving properties. Used to reduce stress, revitalize the body, and boost activeness. Buy it here: Zinc's Shop

Ingredients:
    • Sesame Seeds – 1 small bag full
    • Ginger Root – 1 root
    • Lemon – ½ a whole
    • Almond Oil – 1 medium-sized rotect jar
    • Gooseberry – 10 gooseberries
    • Water – ½ gallon
    • Mortar and Pestle – 1 medium-sized one
    • Large Rotect Jar – 1 jar
    • Medium Rotect Jar – 10 jars
    • Coarse Cloth – 2 pieces
    Directions:
    1. Pour some of the sesame seeds into the mortar and crush the seeds with the pestle.
    2. After pressing out all the oil in the seeds, add the rest of the bag and continue crushing.
    3. Take one piece of coarse cloth and place it over the large rotect jar.
    4. Pour the sesame seed bits and pieces and the freshly pressed sesame oil into the coarse cloth.
    5. Squeeze out the sesame oil into the large rotect jar and remove the bits and pieces.
    6. Take half a lemon and squeeze out the juice.
    7. Pour the juice into the large rotect jar.
    8. Place a second coarse cloth over the large rotect jar.
    9. Take two gooseberries and crush the juices out using the mortar and pestle.
    10. Strain the juices into the large rotect jar using the coarse cloth.
    11. Continue until you used all ten gooseberries.
    12. Next, pour the almond oil into the solution in the large rotect jar.
    13. Grind up the ginger root using mortar and pestle.
    14. Toss the crushed ginger root into the solution.
    15. Pour the half gallon of water into the solution.
    16. Mix and tightly close the large rotect jar.
    17. Bury the jar and leave it there for a week.
    18. Dig up the jar and divide the solution into 10 medium-sized rotect jars.
    When using, make sure to first shake the jar in order to mix the solution as over time, the solution may have separated into multiple layers. After shaking, apply the solution on the affected area. Let sit for half a day before washing the solution away. You will see the effects in a day or two and full recovery in a week.

AliceShiki, Zone Q11 and Arexio like this.
  18. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    After creating the Revitalizing Solution, Zinc invited Zoan (@Zone Q11) over to his shop to get his white hair treated. As white hair is the effect caused by extreme stress, Zinc created the Revitalizing Solution to relieve stress and revitalize. Zinc handed a medium-sized rotect jar filled with the solution to Zoan and told him to apply a handful of the solution on his head each day. In about a week, the doctor guaranteed that Zoan's hair will return to normal.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  19. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ooh, let's go!" A gourd popped out of nowhere excitedly.

20. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    The duck nodded, before tossing 5 coins towards the shady looking receptionist wearing a hooded cloak like a nazgul
    Ignoring that the coins were caught in a blur where no one quite saw if he had a hand or not
    the cloaked figured grovelled out the location of the duel.
    Gesturing to them with one hand to follow him, the duck started waddling to the field they were supposed to go.

((Setting up convo, throw in any last reactions if you wish and we should start in a few minutes))

A5G_Reaper likes this.