Discussion Heaven Official's Blessing

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Nyann, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this is an actual quote in the novel, but I don't know how accurate this is. I don't find how embarrassing this is to say it though.

2. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MXTX said "Actually I don't know either, this is a small secret they share"

But there's a lot of speculations, like "My Husband, Sanlang" :blobxd: and wtf the moment I googled HOB (in Chinese) the first search option it gave me was "HOB password" LOL. Everyone wants to know

3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    You can say love makes you immune to anything lol. I can relate my mom sometimes over seasons the meat by a lot, but I can’t bring myself to not eat it and make her feel bad. I just give her words of improvement while saying that it was tasty.
    Either that or HC has an iron stomach lol. I do recall though, somewhere in the book, that Heavenly Officials do have sensitive stomachs and can’t eat the moral’s processed/tampered food.

I miss the weapons already~ I’ve always suspected the eye thing, but thought that it couldn’t be that obvious, but if it’s true than that would obviously explain E-Ming’s affection for XL. Fang Xin is like the mature bro there overseeing the youngsters mess around and boist their greatness. He probably thinking “*sights* I refuse to involve myself in their childish plays”

The ghost woman’s case still intrigues me. Who’s the father? Slandering XL’s name was a bit funny to me, fortunately his innocence proven quickly. HC has ears in the heavenly realm so I’m sure he must have heard the accusations... I would have like to see his reaction lol.

Arg that stupid password thing still bothers me. It’s never revealed in the book. I’ll die without satisfying my curiosity!!! Why must you do this to me, MTXT?! Why?!

Moving on...
    Chapter 108
    SQX: Strip!!!
    Me: *stands up* YES! LORD WIND MASTER I LOVE U!!! HUALIAN!!!
    SQX: Just one layer
    Me: *sits down and slams the table* WHAT!? you’re pulling my leg here, c’mon... *slumps on the table- depressed*
    Poor HC and XL... Talk about rubbing salt on the wound. Now I’m highly curious over XL second ascension, I though the first one was bad enough, but apparently not... plz stop, no more angst MTXT!

He said softly, “To watch with your own eyes your beloved be trampled and ridiculed yet unable to do anything. That’s the worst suffering in the world.”

Was it his unheeding of advice and warning, and selfish descent to the lesser realm? Was it his hubris in thinking himself powerful enough to create rain for Yong An? Was it his wishful thinking he could save Xian Le? Or was it his reluctance in killing certain people?
    He knew it was none of that.
    It was a moment before Xie Lian answered, “My second ascension.”

I feel that HC was so overwhelmed when he stripped his Gege that he actually forgot to follow through the plan. How cute <3!

This is different than what they agreed on!
    Hua Cheng apologized profusely, “Sorry sorry, I forgot just now. Don’t be mad, ge ge. It’s my fault this time.”

Ming Yi possessed?! I did suspect him cause he was the last to enter the temple using the array... Plz let him be alright! I like his character a lot!!!!

Sauling likes this.
  4. Sivajani

Sivajani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't be surprised if the author actually made him out to be possessed by Venerable of Empty Words or is actually that person.
    if it is actually is Ming Yi, then cfm will have some sob story. This part seems to be vaguely similar to that part in GDC with Jin Guangyao.

5. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    If Ming Yi's actual identity we're to be the Reverence of Empty Words then you know some angst is about to go down. I like his character very much... Hopefully Ming Yi's reason is better than JGY...

Sauling likes this.
  6. Sivajani

Reading List:
    Link
    I sincerely hope so man! JGY just seems to be wallowing in self-pity . I get that yea his dad is screwed up, his childhood is also quite messed up. But then his life actually turned for better with his trusty bros. Due to him wanting to be acknowledged by his "dad' and his greediness, he lost it all towards the end. Maybe, I'm just not being that emphatic towards his sufferings.

Anyways, coming back to HOB, it's kinda weird like how SQX's bro gave his a report full of mistake. What if it's actually his bro who's possessed by REW or he is simply pranking him.

I'm dying with suspense:cautious::hmm:

7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the latest chapter and omg, the whole game was really hilarious and fangirl worthy when SQX told them both to strip each other hahaha, and hearing what hurts Hua Cheng the most just makes me *sobs* and indeed he would know that feeling all too well T.T

I also really love Ming Yi too, so I was really shock to see that he might be possessed, but if he's possessed, then he should be fine when the Reverend of Empty Words comes out right? I just hope his character won't be ruined there...

As for that ghost woman, it's funny how SQX was trying to help clear his names but what he suggested and said actually didn't help at all because 'holding hands' and 'kissing' he already did both of those things with Hua Cheng XD. As for her identity and who's the father, I've already been spoiled and I was shocked to realize the father....

P.S. I still can't get over that password that HC set!! :notlikeblob: Why does MXTX do this?! :blobsob:Curiosity can really kills!!! :blobsob::blobsob:

Cypress likes this.
  8. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!!! I do pity him for his past, but still he went too far. JGY betrayed the trust of his sworn brothers and other people just to get revenge. I dont care for his father he was a scumbag anyways so the way he died was karma indeed. He should have been satisfied there, but he wanted more and involved innocent people and purposely seeks other's pity which pisses me off beyond relief. If Ming Yi's reasoning for revenge stands next to JGY I'll be very dissapointed.
    Big bro being possesses?! I dont think so, but now that you've mention the report thing I get the feeling hes trying to cover up something. At first I thought the messed up report was an honest mistake, but maybe thats not the case and purposely gave the wrong info to through them off.
    *prays for Ming Yi*
    What you know who's the father?! Tell m- wait actually don't... ummm plz tell me... NO I wanna be suprised!!!... Im so curious...NO!

Sauling likes this.
  9. Sivajani

Reading List:
    Link
    Plssss spoil meee!!! I can't imagine anyone being the Dad!

Sauling likes this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, judging from Ch 109, Ming Yi is innocent, thank god! :aww:

Well, I'll put this in 'Spoilers' since I don't want to spoil it for those who don't want to get spoiled :blobxd:

Are you sure you want to know?
    Really Sure?
    Last Chance...
    Feng Xin
    Yeah, I was surprised too, I never would have guessed that in a million years... :eek: Actually from what I know, their story is quite complicated :blobconfounded:

Sivajani likes this.
  11. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Sauling why?! Im so tempted I got to "Last chance..." That spoiler = to a big red button it must be clicked!!!

Narnar and Sauling like this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: I know how you feel, because I'm a curious person too, so when I'm really curious about something that I want to find out, I just have to click it :blobjoy::blobjoy:

And I don't know, I guess I put it in so many of those spoilers because I want to play around with the spoilers tab xD

Did you actually click it on your end? So you now know who's the father? :blobnom:

Narnar likes this.
  13. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit I clicked...
    Feng Xin!!!!! WTF REALLY?! HOW! I THOUGH HIS CULTIVATION DEMANDED A PURE BODY AS WELL SO HE'D NEVER ATTEMP ANYTHING THAT MIGHT DAMAGE IT. I THOUGH ALL 3 MUSKETEERS WERE VIRGINS. JESUS EVERYTHING I BELIEVED WAS A LIE.
    Tell me the story cause I love Feng Xin. How did this happen?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Endlessness and Sauling like this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I never would have guessed on my end because Feng Xin is someone who's so afraid of women, so how would I have guessed?! :eek::eek::eek:

Anyways, the story? Since you've asked, I'll tell you about it, this is from what I know/heard (from someone), I'll just copy and paste for you here:
    I'm not sure of the details myself because its been a long time since I read book 2 but I recall that she was a nobility / minister's daughter and she wanted to be XL's concubine at first. But war happened and as a result she was sold to a brothel as prostitute.
    Later on FX met her and fell in love with her and wanted to buy her freedom but he couldn't cuz he was poor that time, seeing him struggling for her made her feel bad so she forced him to break up with her by lying to him that she will marry someone else.

Narnar and Cypress like this.
  15. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    Feng Xing you sweet angel. Thats it I officially love him. I imagine he never knew she was pregnant cause he wouldn't have abandoned her. This must have happened when XL and FX splitted up cause XL doesnt know about it. Do you know what happened to them after the truth came out?! Or send me the page link on the spoiler threat that talks about it

Narnar and Sauling like this.
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Feng Xin never knew she was pregnant because if he did he definitely wouldn't have abandoned her, from what I can tell, it seems like a nice love-story there, if only she would give him a chance to be with her. :blob_teary:

Anyways, here's the link to the page if you want to read more to the spoilers: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/heavens-blessing.39931/page-45#post-4752057

17. Endlessness

Endlessness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:
    Just want to add... :blobsmilehappy:
    Only MQ and XL practiced that cultivation. FX belongs to the group who chooses another cultivation which allows *ahem* worldly things. :blobowoevil:

Anyway, can somebody tell me which part is the translation now? I'm planning to marathon again up to the latest translation. (for fic reference~)

Cypress likes this.
  18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that since they all studied together they would have cultivated using the same principals... and even if it weren't the case, FX is afraid of females...
    It's up to 109 (everyday theres a new chapter)
    They are trying to identify the real identity of the Reverence of Empty Words and stop him from messing with Shi Quan Xuan

Endlessness likes this.
  19. Sivajani

Reading List:
    Link
    Woooooow.....unexpected.TOTALLY unexpected man....I was actually thinking FX and MQ were gonna end up tgt cos you know 'there is a thin line b/w love & hate'

Cypress and Sauling like this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Urgh I just found out some spoilers that shattered my heart to pieces!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I'm literally very heart broken right now... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Why why why does it have to be this way!!! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

I want to spoil to share my pain but I don't want to spoil to ruin the surprise and shock later :blobupset: so what can I do now???

Who wants spoilers???

if you want to know then...
    Wait.. you sure you want to know?? :blob_teary:
    it will really hurt..:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    last chance....:blobconfounded:
    actually I'll tell you if you tell me you want to know (but just let me know if you want that spoiler, :blob_teary:)

Narnar likes this.