Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Ykiona

Ykiona Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo does anyone know if we get a happy ending here??? So far (as of Ch. 670) everything is going smoothly but it's not even half way through the novel....I need to know! Please, if there is anyone alive here who knows tell me!!!

2. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sorry to ask. But with me catching up with recent chapters. I'd love spoilers on Aunt Ru and Tang Clan please. It is clear there is a power struggle within the family so I'd like to know a bit on that too. Feel free to point me to one of the page if it has already been stated. I really want to know whay Aunt Ru did. Her motive was stated a bit in recent chapters. Duanmo seems to jave a leverage against her. Just wondering how Long Fieye will deal with her in future.

I'm struggling a bit in finding it since everything is mixed with the new novel, and future events that is coming way later in the novel.

3. hahawesome

hahawesome New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this a loooong time ago so let me see:
    There is a sequel to this novel which I'm starting to read now so the ending to this novel isn't happy happy but there's a semi-nice ending :D The novel picks up around chapter 800-ish (where the misunderstanding happens, then around 840-ish where it focus on Yunxi and Feiye's relationship (he's very sweet to her) to later chapters on the power struggle, side character stories (Ning Jing, Beiyue and Qishao's stories makes me sad/happy) and when they reunite the country.
    They have two kids. The first couple of months when Yunxi was pregnant she was kidnapped and Feiye went out of his mind to wrap up everything and find a way to find/save her. When she was saved he was very protective of her and made sure she was comfortable for the rest of the pregnancy. He was in the room to feed her food so she can have "strength" to give birth. Their boy acts like Feiye but has some of Yunxi's personality. Feiye wants a daughter cause he sees how cute Tang Li is with his daughter.
    Yunxi finally meets her "dad." 10 year peace and then final battle. There are other people who joined hands to try to defeat Yunxi and Feiye...Feiye and Yunxi's dad was already weak because they helped Beiyue so they couldn't defeat the men that attacked them. Yunxi's father used his last strength and died along some of the men. Yunxi used her power and the dimension opened up to her world. It was pulling her down and Feiye kept holding on to her but she started to get frozen from the sea so he let go and told her to go back to her world. She wouldn't and he reached out to wipe her tears (or something like that) and he started to get frozen too. Their boy came back to the cave and saw his parents like that. Reunite with everyone and Beiyue came up with a plan to hide what really happened. Only the core group knows what happened and spread around to find Yunxi's daughter as she fell in when the dimension things opened up.

4. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... anyone reading the sequel can give a brief summary over what happened so far? No sight of LFY and HYX's fate continuation?

6. Laide

Laide Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ruyi are you going to translate the sequel of the novel in the future?

7. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Not unless the raws publisher gives us an OK, but they've been kinda "eh" to work with overall. D:

Moreover, the sequel does focus more on LFY and HYX's children than the couple themselves so my interest isn't quite peaked. It'll also be hard to tell if it can keep up the same consistency as PGC!

I'm actually more interested in this other thousand chapter novel by the same author as UPX (Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao), since it has her similar brand of humor and whimsical exploits~

Mhwang2002 likes this.
  8. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the name of the sequel ? So does this just like stop with the two main being frozen?

9. Darkness1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have like an estimation of how long they stay separated ? About how many chapters. I’m only on chapter 118 but I already dislike Gu QiShao and I heard that she leaves Long Feiye for a while and goes with Qishao. And I want to know around what chapters that gonna be and how long that gonna last. Thank you.

astaterix likes this.
  10. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on the raws site, which can be accessed via the Table of Contents page for PGC on volare. If you don't want to search the text then just google 【架空小说】 帝王燕:王妃有药 by 芥沫. Remember that the way to find the raws in Chinese is to use Chinese search terms.

Yeah, by the end of the first series they're stuck in a poisonous frozen lake or something. It's ok, they're conscious enough and healing themselves as they "sleep," and GQS, GBY and HYX+LFY's son make annual visits to say hello through the ice.

I'm not sure where you're referring to since they get separated more than once. If you're only on chapter 118 then the first major separation only lasts for like 6 chapters from c287-c292. A lot of stuff happens though, so it's over pretty quickly.

Mhwang2002 and Darkness1989 like this.
  11. Jokoono

Jokoono Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey anyone who can tell me how han yunxi reacts when she finds out that she is the west kingdom's princess? Will she be mad that long feiye didn't tell her?

12. hahawesome

hahawesome New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of things was happening when Yunxi found out she's the princess. But her main reaction was that she needed to talk to Feiye first. Because the aftermath of their trip to Celestial Mountain, Feiye was supposed to be there recovering. Gu Beiyue was with Yunxi. Overall a lot of misunderstanding occurred.
    1. Feiye not writing back to her when she sends letters.
    2. Gu Beiyue was attacked and Yunxi saw him use his martial arts.
    3. The person attacking Beiyue used the same martial arts as Feiye.
    4. Feiye lied about still recovering at Celestial Mountain.
    5. Feiye attacked in the war and announced that he's the prince of the east.
    6. Then suddenly a rumor came out that she is the princess of the west and her birth mark.
    7. Chu Xifeng's hatred for the West so he stated to Yunxi that Feiye knew her identity a long time ago. He put her on house arrest.
    Therefore, she questions if Feiye ever actually loved her and with him not ever sleeping with her before if he was using her. But she's a reasonable lady, she just wants to talk to him.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Mhwang2002 likes this.
  13. Jokoono

Jokoono Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait is chu xifeng a traitor? Isn't he long feiye's subordinate? Who is he?
    Thanks btw

14. Riley00

Riley00 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to page 840???

15. Riley00

Riley00 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happened to page 840?

16. Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Han Yunxi and Long Feiye do it. In chapter 840

Riley00 likes this.
  17. Riley00

Riley00 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The page was deleted!

18. Darkness1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Long Feiye vinegar is the roots of all his doom most of the time. A lot of the conflict could be avoided if he simply talked to her.

HC, hahawesome and Riley00 like this.
  19. hahawesome

hahawesome New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Xifeng is Long Feiye's loyal shadow guard. He just hates the West.

20. Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's up with lady Helian in the recent chapters? Why did the guy she was secretly meeting kidnap Sure Xiaoyu?