Bot DotA Mafia Game #12

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by justabot, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    !vote amilhs

2. justabot

justabot NUF's Cutest Bot Bot

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp. I cannot think too much.

But. If the votes are more for [nolynch] then it gives the possibility of a dire who could have been otherwise lynched one more day to live...

Everything takes experience though. And let me let you know, I am a spammer. So me spamming ain't news. Welp. To those who don't it is.

So sorry. For utterly using this game to earn nuffies. Yes. Earn nuffies, without increasing my post count cause I got a strange obsession of having 1: 10 likes. And also for wasting the slots of this game which could have been otherwise filled by players with sense. I will try to be more sincere? Or if not shut the hell up.

Lastly,
    You want me to lynch Nom? Sure. I didn't know I could change my vote. Can I?

4. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ddraig, HELL NO. has that dot at the end of his name.

Ddraig, Blitz and Nyann like this.
  5. Svalinn

Svalinn [IMG][/IMG]

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing how the thread was going, I don't think anything relevant is going to happen on day 1.

6. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you drunk mate? And no it is not a reaction post. It is a summary as fossil wanted one. And if you read reallly carefully you might, hopefully, just be able to see that I informed everyone in my summary that cloz pointed out me , Zone and Fossil werent active which is true. If this makes you a suspect somehow and makes you go defensive on drop of a hat, ((despite the fact that it makes me equally a suspect too as I am in same position)), you are just wasting my time and making yourself supsicious af.

Clozdark likes this.
  7. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a BIG problem. I will explain soon why.
    The thing is that people who do think would realize that the odds are higher of lynching a town (radiant). However, my point is that even if we do lynch a town, we could still get the reads from everyone's actions, reactions and inactions.
    Spammer isn't a role, but with enough experience, you should be able to change yourself. Slowly (VERY slowly) but surely.
    Your reason for playing this game does not matter. Nor does it matter whether you play sincerely or not. This is mafia; a game where the dires are forced to lie if they ever want to win.

I don't want you to shut up, but rather I want you to start scumhunting, giving reads, and pushing someone up the stand (i.e. starting a wagon with good reasons).
    I indeed want people to lynch Nom, but not if you don't understand why I want her gone.

8. Hasr11

Hasr11 [Cat] [Fujoshi] [JP TL in Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zone Q11 Mine is just a placeholder vote. I’ve switched votes twice before, and will change it in the future. I don’t wanna be the only one voting for the one I suspect. I wanna give everyone a chance to prove (or not) themselves...you don’t want any unnecessary deaths, do you?

I really go to sleep now coz it’s almost midnight here and my brains frying rn

Nyann likes this.
  9. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Ddraig and I are currently active so start talking and less sheeping!
    Alright. I apologize. I didn't read the "me" part, nor did I know that Fossil had asked you specifically instead of reading the whole game on his own.

10. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    That placeholder of yours will become your real vote if you don't change it in the end. I don't see what "equal chances to prove themselves" has to do with our argument, but when it comes to lynches; there are no unnecessary mislynches. All lynches provide information. It's just so that most people don't use it after they are dead.

11. Deleted member 132527

Deleted member 132527 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    at first i and amilhs vote for Hars11 but then she vote back and make another one vote for me and the condition for she remove her vote was i remove mine.
    I don't want to die so i change........that my reason.

12. Hasr11

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey...most of us are noobs to the game, ok? Mistakes are bound to happen. While you might see lynching as a method to find information, I see a potential threat. If my faction loses a person, that makes me closer to a loss. And as for the bunch of spam, we were just having fun and getting to know each other, coz the veterans came into the chat pretty late and we didn’t know how to play the game. If that makes you salty, ok, I get the message.

Clozdark and Nyann like this.
  13. Hasr11

Reading List:
    Link
    !vote Zone Q11

Nyann likes this.
  14. justabot

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Hasr11

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m salty now, and the votes gonna stay till I wake up tomorrow

16. Hasr11

Reading List:
    Link
    Night everyone, I’ll check out the drama tomorrow morning

17. Deleted member 132527

Reading List:
    Link
  18. justabot

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Deleted member 132527

Reading List:
    Link
    the fact that she rereading the post before and give information can be a trap to hide her true role.....................................

20. Svalinn

Svalinn [IMG][/IMG]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see how you guys being online is supposed to motivate me, though I am inclined in voting the fluff posters but seeing as you have your own agenda to run I don't think I want to be a part of that.