Spoiler I Am A Good Man [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw: https://biqugexx.net/42_42891/
    http://www.nbaxiaoshuo.com/info/7/7528/index.shtml
    Name:
    我是好男人[快穿]
    This interesting novel is like Good Man Operation Guide Fast Wear or best male god which is my favorite novel. It's new ongoing novel. All arc is so sweet and love the way mc pamper on female lead and stay with her lifetime. Current Arc Mc Chasing Ex Wife. I am crying reading this arc.
    Summary: slag men wash white everyday, wear to the world to wash white, the goal is to become a good man!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  2. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoiler ^ↀᴥↀ^

Alina Moktan likes this.
  3. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 Haha
    tnx so much for this, I'm halfway done with good man operation so this one being introduced to us is simply fantastic

Alina Moktan likes this.
  4. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have other links to raw? The one you have seems to periodically not work for me

5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying reloading site to work previous site I mention.
    https://wap.aixs.org/xs/372/372254/
    This site had only 2 arc, unlike previous sites i mention which had three arc.

araarq likes this.
  6. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    1st arc:
    Original host is illegitimate child of the Ji family but has great business skills. Obviously he can't inherit the family business though or so the legitimate son and mother thinks. They plot to use original host's skills to enrich themselves, working the original host to the bone while taking all the credit and money. Original host's childhood sweetheart is the only daughter of a wealthy real estate tycoon so they also want to take original host's fiancee's family wealth as well.

So the MC comes in, prevents all of the Ji's plots from being successful--you know the classic C novel dramas: forcing sweetheart's miscarriage, tricking MC to sleep with another girl and having a son, etc. The unsuccessful attempts to dirty MC's reputation becomes big news and ruins the Ji family, sending their company stocks crashing and bankruptcy. Meanwhile MC is having lovely family time with his wife and new born son. The Ji family gets sent to prison, live an unhappy life of gambling, debts, and being chased by loan sharks. A pretty predictable and boring story for this genre in my opinion. I enjoyed Good Man Operation Guide a whole lot more than what I have read of this novel so far.

-NEAR-, Bella94, Yukari_me and 8 others like this.
  7. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2 is an entertainment arc where the famous actor! original host was entangled between two half-sisters. One sister was the favored sister of the family and was an unknown actress who wanted to climb the original host for better resources. Afterwards, she would just dump him for someone from high society. (Later she also lands him in jail and destroys his career; he dies in jail.) She was the more "sexy' girl. The other sister was bullied by her family, very demure, sweet but weak. She was in love with the original host because he was her idol/ celebrity crush. (She also takes care of original host's mother after original host was in jail and died.) But since she already liked original host, the original host thought it was more interesting to pursue the sexier sister instead.

MC obviously treats the sweet sister better, actually makes her his girlfriend, then fiancee, then wife. Instead of giving resources to the sexy sister, he gives them to the sweet sister who actually went to an acting school and consequently could act better than the evil sister. (The sexier girl obvious bullied the sweet sister from entering the entertainment world in the original world.) They become the national husband and wife and their kids are well loved by the internet. They live happily ever after like a fairy tale.

Arc 3 seems more interesting out of all the 3 arcs. The original owner was an asshole and abusive husband because his rich family made him marry another high society family. Issue is, original owner loved this girl from college but the girl was an orphan and deemed inappropriate to marry into the family. Original owner suspected that the fire the his girlfriend was in was caused by the father which was why she fled abroad. (It wasn't by the family. It was a legit accident by someone else, but the girlfriend accepted the father's money and access to prestigious college to leave the original owner.) So this girl becomes his white lotus. And then the white lotus comes back to China and starts to interfere in his life as to get revenge on original owner's dad. But the original owner got more abusive and caused wife's miscarriage. 1 of the 2 kids in her stomach was miscarried it seems? Anyways, the wife's family called for a divorce, but then the original owner realizes that he doesn't love his white lotus but his former wife. So MC's mission is to get back together with ex-wife despite being a physically abusive scumbag.

Aquaa, -NEAR-, Bella94 and 10 others like this.
  8. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please summary arc 3 part 2

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  9. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you not make Arc 3?

10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean arc 3

11. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2 :blob_grin:
    P.S. Sorry felt like fooling around~

raju and Aisha Ann like this.
  12. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    MC grants ex-wife custody of the kid because that's what she wanted. (He's not all that happy about it cause he doesn't want to be divorced.) He also divides up his property and assets into 3 parts--1 part for his ex-wife and 1 part for the kid. Ex-wife's family doesn't know about all of this.

MC also cuts out the white lotus from his life. White lotus apparently is a mistress to her work boss but is discovered by the boss's wife and is fired. Her life is not that good.

MC chases after his ex-wife, first by texting her everyday despite no replies. Then he starts to call/ video call her and even progresses to dates in person. Ex-wife's family finds out and warns MC to stay away or be taken to court. They also scold their daughter for wanting to go back to the abusive scumbag. Anyways, ex-wife gives birth; MC visits while his family is blocked from visiting as well by ex-wife's family. MC continues to go on dates with ex-wife to baby shops and spoils daughter. (The salesmen in the baby shops all love MC.)

Ex-wife attends the wedding of her cousin. Cousin is marrying into a branch of MC's family and cousin loves to one-up ex-wife. People are shunning/ shaming ex-wife for being a single parent/ divorcee with snide comments. Baby is crying. It's awkward for the poor mother, but MC comes in, picks up baby and everything is fine again. High society realizes that even if MC divorced from wife, they still have a very good relation and are highly likely to get remarried together. (Spoiler alert, they do... a few years later.) Baby keeps crying every time MC tries to put her down. Ex-wife's family has no choice but to let MC go home with them for the night.

Things start warming up. At one point, ex-wife has to give MC the baby to take care off at MC's work to go meet a client. Ex-wife creates her own fashion brand and is highly successful. MC also let's it leak that he wants to remarry his ex-wife, but ex-wife is refusing him; this reveal makes high-society stop shunning her.

Insert 2 year time skip. Ex-wife is upset because MC has yet to bring up remarriage. MC is also kind of distant so she wonders if MC has lost interest and is looking at another girl. She argues with MC and goes to MC's apartment to pick up her kid, planning to leave him. She discovers MC in a messy room. MC was trying to set up a romantic room to propose except the naughty daughter kept messing things up and popping the balloons. He proposes; they get married. The end.

13. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite arc 6 paranoid mad wife, one of best arc. Original owner crazy love female lead, he killed anyone who trying to get female lead. He is very possessive over her. His wish to love her and stay with her lifetime. Original owner past life, he imprison her and he killed her sister and father who trying to separated her and him. He make female lead amnesia, so she can stay with him forever, unfortunate her sister trying to get FL memory back, so she can return to her, after FL regain her memory back cause of her sister. She commit suicide.

Hopely someone spoiler this arc, I am very bad at it.

-NEAR-, Bella94, mmem and 4 others like this.
  14. jemuy

jemuy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @Alina Moktan~ I really like all your BG Quick Transmigration recommendation (already read all and waiting for author’s update for every arc)~ and yeah still waiting for another recommendation~
    (And I’m still thinking if I will do some spoiler since when you read the novels in it’s original site and use mtl, I think it’s understandable, so why not mtl it?) hehehe (and there are alot more details than the summaries~)

P.S
    Sorry I forgot I’m in Spoiler Forum hehehe

P.P.S
    Already remember~

dimas115 and grace17 like this.
  15. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading from this raw
    https://m.biqugexx.net/42_42891/

16. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    force me to be hyena arc is so sweet and fluffy, this arc is my favorite arc. I like female lead, she is fiecer with temper and ML is loyal dog. their relationship is best, funny and bickering:blobnosebleed: Also sweet fluffy and cute.

Bella94 likes this.
  17. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I am waiting for emperor arc, it's my favorite. Emperor ML doting on his wife.

Bella94 and JuuHachi like this.
  18. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, today arc Past Life Wan Wan Came To The Present is so sad, It's extra arcs of what happened when ML and Ex wife remarry. They had two children. And live happily. But Ex wife get sick, she get amnesia and only get memories of past life of how original host abused and divorce her, she was miscarriage, lost everything. She was shocked to see her children is alive. In this arc She neglect ML and avoid him cause she was afraid of loving him cause she lost everything in first life. ML was very sad and got sick, he get lung cancer but they reunion, ex wife get memories back of present life.

-NEAR-, Bella94, Kurolo-Lite and 3 others like this.
  19. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel picked up yet? It's november and still no updates, im still looking to translate new books...
    Getting into the habbit of picking up wordhopping, i fell in love with this theme.. anyone mind if i pick this up?