Spoiler Counter Attack of the Reborn First Prince (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by purple_mangosteen, Mar 24, 2019.

1. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.powanjuan.org/book/15-10520-7.html
    重生之嫡子反击
    Counter Attack of the Reborn First Prince
    (Mtl title is weird so I try translating into more interesting title. If you find better title, please inform me)

The characters are:

MC is Qi Qianxi, the crown prince.
    ML is Dan Ling

There are many couples in the story
    - Liu Bai, hostage prince, and Baili Xiang, Qi Qianxi's cousin. Baili Xiang is comic relief in the story. He is really dense. Liu Bai often wonders how he ends up liking him.
    - Jing Litian, Qi Qianxi's biological father and south gate Wenfeng (mtl name, don't know his real name), the emperor of North Empire. He is a transmigrate person from 21st century
    - teenage emperor of Wei country with his regent uncle

This novel reminds of the Wife is First, but without loving father emperor. This emperor hates QQ n so much and killed him in the first life

Summary
    QQ is the first son of the emperor, the crown prince of the empire, destined for bright future.
    And yet, he fell from grace.
    He hates his father emperor who dotes on concubine.
    He hates his empress mother who doesn't care about him.
    And the person he hates the most is his male princess consort, the one who ruins his life and causes him to be mocked.
    In the end, he is slandered and punished by beheading. The only person who come to save him is his princess consort.
    "Your highness... do you remember?"
    Back when they were children, the destined encounter under the plum blossom tree had entwined their fate together.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  2. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Recap 1

The novel opened with scene at imperial court. The crown prince QQ was accused with treason. The guards found hidden gold and even dragon robes in hidden room. QQ tried to defend himself with no avail. The furious emperor gave him death sentence by beheading.

When he was in jail, Qin Chu, the third prince went to visit him to gloat in his misfortune. It was then QQ found out the truth. It was his own father emperor who framed him! QQ was in deep shock and disbelief. He knew his father hated him, but to go this far and kill him. Why did his father hate him so much?

It was then Dan Ling came to see him. At first QQ was enraged. But when he thought again, Dan Ling was actually a hereditary prince, due to his family merit even though he wasn't blood related to the imperial family. DL's father had passed away so DL should inherit the prince title and their family's army. But shy of getting his prince title, the emperor decreed them to get marry. QQ suspected that emperor killed prince Dan. So in fact, the emperor had plotted to get rid both of them.

DL came there to exchange place with QQ with face mask. The shocked QQ asked, "do you know what will happen?"

"I know."

I know. I know. I know. It was then QQ realized that DL like him.

QQ used the face mask and escaped from prison while DL was excecuted in his stead.

Twelve years later, QQ returned to the capital. The old emperor was already killed by Qi Chun. QQ won the battle but he went to DL's tomb and killed himself there. For 12 years, he never forgot Dan Ling. Even though they couldn't be together again alive, he would accompany Dan Ling in afterlife.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    Ressianne, lazuuli, Kaylee and 18 others like this.
  3. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gosh!I just finished mtl'ing one yesterday and now you naughty devil makes it so I have to add this one! Temptation all around!
    This sounds super interesting though the link you gave leads to ch 21-22. Try this...
    http://www.powanjuan.org/dmtr/10520/

4. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    This is amazing. The male crown princess came to the prison and gave him a human skin mask of his face so they can switch places. The MC is amazed that the only person coming to see him is the person he has ignored for seven years and whom he has hated all the time. He asks him if he realises what will happen to him.Very touching scene.He promises him that once he has his revenge he will meet him in the afterlife. Once ML escapes he spends 12 yrs to get his revenge and then comes back. The 3rd prince had already killed the shitty dad and MC killed him but didnt even wait to be crowned or nothing but rode for ML's grave. He kneelsinfront of it and tells him that he came to see him....
    "Prince, I came to see you..."
      Twelve years, he spent 12 years on revenge. Now that he is famous, he is on the road, but he is born. Love, these twelve years, every time I think of his prince is willing to die for him, his heart is like a thousand arrows to wear the heart, especially the single spirit to him with deep feelings, the two eyes are deep in his eyes Love has been echoing in his mind. For the past 12 years, he has never forgotten his prince. Nowadays, he only wants to go down the blue water and go to find his prince.
      Qin Qianfeng raised his sword and squatted in front of his prince.
      "I hope that we will continue to live in the forefront..." Qin Qianxi, a pair of phoenixes, stared at the lonely grave of Prince Edward, muttered, then slowly closed his eyes and his body fell in front of the lonely grave.

He is then reborn to the moment of his birth!!

lazuuli, Kaylee, alexfilia and 14 others like this.
  5. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Recap 2, up to chap 24

QQ was reborn in the past, when he was born by his mother. He was shocked though because he didn't recognize the woman. She was similar to the empress QQ knew, but it wasn't her.

The emperor came. He was furious. It turned out back then when he was a prince, that scum raped young miss from li family to get their support for throne. Faced with her lost reputation, the family was forced to marry her to the emperor. She hated him for ruining her life so she cheated, thus QQ wasn't emperor real son. That was why emperor hated QQ so much.

Before she died, she whispered to baby QQ that she fell in love with fifth prince from north, QQ was the result of their love. When the emperor took her in, she choose to cheat with guards in the palace so the emperor wouldn't suspect the baby was the north fifth prince's son to protect QQ.

She passed away. The emperor who feared Li family retribution, found woman to act as the empress, telling everyone that she sick cause of birth. So she never appeared in public since people would know that she was fake.

Eight years passed.

This time QQ waited for Dan Ling at the temple. Like previous life, he caught DL when DL fell from plum blossom tree. But DL ran away before they had chance to talk.

Later they met again during feast at imperial palace. The emperor ordered QQ to supervise the banquet. What did eight years old kid know about organizing feast to welcome Tanling's dad? The emperor merely wanted to discredit QQ. He used the opportunity to waste money for luxury meal.

QQ also vowed that he would keep DL's father alive so DL had backer. He also vowed that he would take care and protect DL this time. Also, prince Dan could become worthy ally for him.

Qi Chun tried to bully DL but QQ saved him. When Qi Chun lied to emperor, QQ turned the table. The emperor was furious. But in front of officials, he had to punish third prince and consort Rong. The emperor couldn't wait to kill QQ. His killing intent was seen by DL's dad

QQ also told DL. "No one will bully you, if anyone try, I will never let them go."

6. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Lately, i tried to mtl by myself and found many interesting novels that i like. I plan to make reccomendation thread to store all the novel links I found so everyone who is interested can read it too.

Ah, what is the real names of both MC and ML?

7. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's for the spoilers. Not my type of novel..there are so many illogical points already just from that...but to answer your question

Mc (top) = 秦千烨 Qin Qian Ye
    ML (bottom) = 单灵 Dan Ling

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  8. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Names are always weird in mtl

9. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers pls keep it up!

10. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Recap 3 up to chap 95. The chapter is really short in this novel.

QQ used underhand tactic to get DL to live with him as companion friend. Scum emperor was angry at first but his eunuch told him that he could use this chance in the future. If QQ as crown prince had male lover than goodbye to the throne. Thinking about this, scum emperor was happy and let them live together.

Eight years passed

Prince Dan knew about the relationship between his son and QQ. He was really angry and about to slap DL but QQ stood in DL's place and got slapped. Seeing their dedication to each other, he finally gave up.

The emperor ordered prince Dan to go to the border. In original timeline, prince Dan went missing/got killed. So this time, QQ warned him. They also plotted so prince Dan would go missing as the emperor plan but in reality he went hiding.

Third prince Qin Chu tried to frame QQ. He and his mother even used his uncle. Qin chu drugged the wine they drank. His uncle (youngest son of prime minister Rong from concubine) drank it. Qin chu then asked DL to come with him to scene but when they arrived, QQ wasn't there. DL who managed to find out their intent was furious and he forced Qin Chu to drink the wine.

The plan backfired and the emperor and his entourage caught Qin Chu doing it with his uncle. But since it was his own son, scum emperor merely gave him house arrest punishment!

Ressianne, lazuuli, Kaylee and 18 others like this.
  11. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the uncle the uke?

12. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.

Since scum emperor wanted to save his son, everything was blamed on Rong Xiao. He was the one who seduced third prince. So he was under arrest in his family compound, could never step out before the emperor permit it.

Since Rong Xiao fell from grace, his living situation and everything changed. It was eye opener for him, who previously was the most beloved son of the prime minister. He never thought that they would sacrifice him for power. Rong Xiao wanted to kill himself but his mother prevented it. She told him to seek shelter with QQ.

Rong Xiao went to find QQ, begging him to help him seeking revenge. He stabbed himself to prove his seriousness. QQ actually had a grudge for Rong Xiao because Rong Xiao had alteration with DL before. So the plan QQ devised was devious.

QQ sent Rong Xiao to the temple where the emperor was praying for rain. Before that, he arranged for RX to be trained in bedroom matter, gave him medicine etc and created new identity for RX. The lustful emperor who didn't touch woman for days couldn't restrain himself and ended up sleeping with Rong Xiao.

After they return to the palace, emperor sealed Rong Xiao as concubine. The emperor liked RX because since RX as man couldn't get pregnant, his whole focus would be emperor. RX would do anything to please him to gain favour. Also, he and RX could do many things that his concubines wouldn't do.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  13. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
  14. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: I just had the same reaction you had, @JuuHachi. I know QQ is getting his revenge from rebirth, but using RX like that...is rather ruthless. Ah well, it is just fiction after all... :sweating_profusely:

Kleep and JuuHachi like this.
  15. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Recap up to end of book 1

- QQ, DL and his entourage went to Yizhou province due to plague there. It was the biggest and the poorest province. People were dying and the corrupt officials were busy taking money as much as they could. The poor even resorted to eat soil because they had nothing to eat.

- QQ killed the corrupt governor and ordered to have the body hang so scare other official. He confiscated the corrupt official money and then used the money to distributed free congee to people and built irrigation. People were really grateful to him and also DL who as doctor worked in infirmary. QQ vowed that in five years, he would make Yizhou province into the richest province

- QQ went to North empire. It was a funny scene. The emperor there had a habit to pick concubine from the street, woman or man was fine as long as they were attractive. Qq was chosen. But once QQ arrived in the palace, he found out that the emperor took him because he was Jing Litian's son. Thus QQ met his biological father.

- wenfeng, the emperor, was a transmigrate person from 21st century, so his attitude in private was really easygoing. He even wanted to abdicate and give the throne to QQ so he and Jing litian could go traveling all around the world.

- during new year, the four of them ate hot pot and at night also made dumpling together. Of course, as Qq, DL and jing litian were royal blood, three of them knew nothing about making dumpling. Wenfeng had to do it. The happy situation was very much like family for QQ. In the end, dumpling was too dificult to make so they didn't eat it.

- QQ wanted to unify the world so wenfeng showed him cannon, telling him it was a gift. He also told QQ to hurry since he didn't want to become emperor longer than necessary.

- QQ and DL returned to Da empire

End of book 1

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Ressianne, lazuuli, Kaylee and 13 others like this.
  16. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. QQ could use other option but he chose the fastest way. He gave the choice to RX, if RX refused he could walk away. But RX was bent in revenge. QQ knew it. RX also knew QQ was using him but as long as he could get his revenge, he was willing.

Anyway, I like watching historical drama and detective drama the most. They mostly take inspiration from real life event. Many time when i google the story/event behind the episode, I think real life is actually a lot of more bizzare than fiction and also make me question that if those people are even human to be so evil.

Ressianne, Ease, Heungbo and 3 others like this.
  17. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor is just really too much of a scum and a scourge to society

18. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So. .QQ's biological father also ended up with a man?! I am just curious, is his father truly loved his mother? It's just, I feel like poor QQ's mom who ended up destroying her own body in order to save her beloved man's son. But, at the end, the man she loved the most ended up with a man. I'm just curious of what he was doing during the time those bloody accident happen (the birth scene)(I am just assuming here, currently MTLing in chapter 43)

Kleep likes this.
  19. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    From mtl, the father told him that they were bethrothed. It was also political marriage though, being from two different countries. But not many people knew about it.

Scum emperor, back then still a prince, kidnapped and raped miss Li. So li family had to marry their daughter to scum prince and helped him gain the throne.
    The mother cheated with palace bodyguards to protect the child and to protect the relationship between two countries. (Potential war)

I didn't make it clear before. But the father aka the fifth prince was officially missing. Back then, his family who was afraid of the complication if people knew he once had relationship with miss li so they hid him away. Once he emerged from hiding, he heard miss li already became empress so he thought everything was fine.

He then got involved in power struggle and won. But the experience opened his eyes, too much blood and everything, he didn't want to become emperor. So Wenfeng became emperor and he ran away for 15 years. Wenfeng brought QQ to lure his father out. Which he did.

Jing litian knew that wenfeng was transmigrated person, since he never bothered to hide it. QQ was often confused since he always talked with modern words.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  20. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Does that mean that the emperor just met with Jing Litian again after picking up QQ? And does that mean, from the beginning he knew that QQ is his son?