Recommendations MC with multiple Golden Cores

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CosmicInsomniac, Mar 29, 2019.

1. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any novels where the MC has multiple Golden cores, Spirit Lakes, or any 2 comparable sources of Spiritual Qi? I've seen this in quite a few novels (Cultivation Chat Group, I Shall Seal the Heavens, Martial World, and more). I'd prefer if it was of a similar system, so preferably not a MC with 1 Golden Core and the equivalent of a Golden Core rank Fleshly Body, but I'm good with anything.

2. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    History's number 1 founder, Xiao Burien one of the MC's disciple had 9 gold cores I believe

3. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    Budian? I think he had 9 Altars. Which were fused into one core but had 9 holes in it. If I didn't remember wrong anyways. My memory is shitty

kurousagi4242 and HappyHavak like this.
  4. ExoLuffy

ExoLuffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. The Mt.Tai

The Mt.Tai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mad cultivator

6. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Imperial God Emperor - the first significant phase in cultivation is developing Spirit Springs with quantity determining strength and potential when you finally decide to advance to the next (final? I can't remember) phase.

7. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it? I only remember he had 9 somethings according to spoilers
    You could be right and my memory could be bad

8. moeforsushi

moeforsushi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ancient Godly Monarch had MC with like six Yuan Palaces, and if I remember correctly normal person could only have one.

9. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    minor spoiler
    : Mc's master has like an huge stock of them which they can replenish. So the Mc may get something of that sort at one point of time

10. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Minor spoiler: Reverend Insanity, MC gets 2 inner world thingies that contain primeval essence, gus, and what not. So basically he has two separate cultivations.

actually I won't say :p

12. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stealing The Heavens.

Great book, super underrated. He has a special physique and scroll that let's him cultivate any technique as basically a separate thing later on. So basically as many different "spirit lakes" and "golden cores" as he wants, though they are called different things at higher levels.

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious why are you searching for something so specific? (Like usually people search for harems/ lolis/ bl/ gl/ rebirth or whatever? Whereas you are looking for a specific condition of a cultivation method... unless I misunderstood your search direction?)

15. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    I have an idea for 2 novels I might write on Scribblehub, one of which is cultivation related, and wanted to see how other novels handle it, and what to avoid. For Instance, I don't want to do what ISSTH did, as he only needed the second lake twice If I recall, once to cultivate Violet QI from the East (Which had negative side effects) and once to make a Demonic Nascent Soul, which made it feel like it wasn't really that important.

Meloman likes this.
  16. Viken

Viken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's also: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/zhanxian/

It's about a Golden Immortal ranked cultivator whose been captured and tortured for nearly an eternity but gets reborn at the point just before he starts cultivating in the past. He uses his past memories to basically jump the stage, and in the process gains the power of immortals of all sorts of elemental affirnities, in both yin and yang types.

The story is partially based on the more traditional mythology of the Heavenly Bureaucracy and Chinese history, but the world is both unique on its own and rather interesting. Lol. The MC is also ruthless to his enemies and decisive in his actions, not afraid to get his hands dirty or skulk in the shadows to get the job done. At the same time he is also very involved with his friends and fellows, willing and able to lead, teach, and train them to become better and stronger.

It does have a bit of harem involved, but the MC is not a japanese protagonist. Lol. He has someone whom his heart is set upon, but at the same time isn't immune to the charm of others or the force of external politics involving the various cultivation sects. Not quite indecisive, but he definitely doesn't have a whole lot of experience in the social side of his life, which makes him as flawed as the rest of us.

Another thing I have a great interest in is the cultivation system of this world. There are immortal (dao) cultivators, demon (beast) cultivators, and then the devil cultivators. Separate yet interconnected, all three systems have pros and cons and progressively intermingle at higher power levels as everyone is trying to reach for the peak.

Alchemy and crafting also take a big part of the story, but it is definitely interesting in the descriptions without being 'filler'. The author does a good job of not dragging stuff out simply to pad the word count. That's a great thing, in my opinion. Haha.

Astaroth likes this.
  17. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tales of Herding Gods.
    He was born in Yondu so he has double the cultivation systems that only a only have one of. God cultivation system and the mirrored devil cultivation system.

I really like how the Mc acts. Not to mention the story is quite good.

If you’re avoiding it because of Qidian, you could always find other less reputable websites that has those chapters which require spirit stones.

18. Charlessssssss

Charlessssssss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lord of all realms?

19. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Captain_Ironfoundersson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. scribbledoutname

scribbledoutname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alchemy Emperor of the Divine Dao
    They're not golden cores but they're the same thing. Can't remember what they were called. He has way more than everyone else, and can basically stomp everyone at his level

Spirit Vessel
    Later on, Feng Feiyun gets 40 divine intents instead of everybody else's one. Makes him far stronger than everyone at his level too. Bear in mind that this is one of those series that starts out as trash and then becomes amazing. It's only decent to begin with, but it's dragged down by the MC's stupid antics. Then he straightens out his act and the story becomes awesome. Takes a couple hundred chapters to become REALLY good. I'd have dropped it if Bao (the translator for Emperor's Domination) didn't praise it so much and promise that it got better later