Old Member Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Moonpearl, Apr 12, 2019.

1. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    @guy

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    The lady of all things pink @FlowingSong comes to mind as one of them

3. Imawa

Imawa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I am a lurker.
    Nothing much to say. In my free time I like to apply my major studies on the people of the server...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    Nom de Plume, Moonpearl and Ddraig like this.
  4. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    I see~ added to my info list...

What about the person/people who pulls the string behind the curtain? :blobsmirk:

5. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    LoL only following my comments? One normally follows the novel instead of the ramblings of an old fool xD

Donutmindme and Seraphic like this.
  6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're really 41 then you're actually in your prime.

7. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    @Empress Nu
    @Rusty
    @llombana
    Earliest accounts which are still mostly active.

8. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget episod3ux and @akki

9. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello any passing newbies, don't be afraid, the old ones are usually friendly (in a chaotic way).

I don't really think of myself as an oldie, since my presence is kinda thin, but here's my intro anyway:
    I'm mir :blobReach:
    (pronounced like mere)
    It stands for M is a Reader, because that's what I do.
    If you see me, I'll probably be posting replies to a bunch of different threads in general chat, disappearing completely for a day or a week, and then coming back and doing the same thing again. (So if I take awhile to reply to something it's because I haven't seen the notification yet.)
    I click 'Like' on tons of things, am easily amused, and use way too many commas.
    I don't really do anything useful here :sweating_profusely: but oh well.

P.S.
    Please help get Tony to tease Parth by donating to the fund :blobtaco: @Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund
    I want to see what happens when someone buys that bank shop option sometime within my lifetime...

10. mrawesome69

mrawesome69 I'm getting too old for this shit

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually like it when ppl tremble in fear. So you won't get any good introduction from me.

11. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    @Satan @Rumanshi @remy911 are the only 3 of the first 100 members that are still alive
    We have @Emperor Nu and @Empress Nu too.

12. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, physical age my only be in my prime, but i wasn't all that nice to my body when I was younger. So now I'm left feeling like twice my age.

13. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    AMissingLinguist and Moonpearl like this.
  14. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Empress Nu

Empress Nu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hello I Am A Tree

Hi hi everyone, I'm Alice, your local Magical Hellspawn Tree Girl of Love and Justice! ^^)/

So uhn... You might be wondering what that means... Well... Magical Girl of Love and Justice was my original title here on NUF and also my first roleplay persona. Hellspawn is because I'm @Satan's granddaughter, and the tree part is because I like introducing myself by saying @Hello I Am A Tree... A few people already asked, but no, that account is not mine, it's of a person I never talked to actually.

Anyways, the best way to identify myself is as a NUF addict, you'd be surprised by how much time I have already spent on NUF, it by far surpasses my time reading on NU actually, which can be... Pretty crazy for most people, since this is a site for readers and reading and what not, but I barely read anything these days, but I'm on NUF pretty much everyday.

I am at rank #20 in NU with a whooping 3133 tag edits under by belt, am the person responsible for the change of a bunch of tags from "Male/Female Lead" to "Protagonist/Love Interest" in order to make it easier to know who it refers to in case of GL and BL novels, I'm also the person with the biggest message count, Trophy Points and Blog Comments in NUF, 2nd in Likes, 3rd in Blog Posts and 6th in Followers... Uhn... That sounds more like bragging than introduction... Teehee?

What else what else? Uhn... I love participating in threads that have some kind of drama on them, mainly because those are full of haters and I like debunking their silly arguments that aren't backed by proper logic and sheer hatred instead. You can see me somewhat often in threads that mention Qidian for example~

I'm also one of the main supporters of @Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund, having donated at least 40,000nu£ to it... Maybe 50,000, I forgot already, the important part is that you all should donate too and help us reach our goal! \(^^)/

I used to be somewhat omnipresent in NUF, being very active pretty much everywhere aside from LCD threads (since I don't read many novels anyways! xD), but after life caught up, I started working and stuff, I didn't have nearly as much time to be as active as I once was... Though I'm still pretty active these days~

The place you can see me the most is in the Games' section, it was where I started and pretty much the section my entire NUF life revolved around... And you'd be surprised by how much it means to me, it's a lot more than just a random forum~
    Nowadays I stopped being active at most of the games I was a regular at though, rather, I'm only (regularly) active at one game nowadays... The Adventurer's Guild! It's a lax roleplaying game that I am the GM of, it's pretty lax and you can do almost anything for as long as you mind the setting, please join us if you feel like it~

Oh, and I'm also a translator I guess? Though I'm still trying to get my pace going, I just got back from a long long hiatus that I was at. And if you're a translator, please check this thread out, it has a few plugins that might help you out in setting up a wordpress site~

Pleased to meet you all and @Welcome to NUF~
    Poor @Tony-chan was forgotten~

17. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. :) Sorry, but I'd rather not say. That would be giving too much of my location away.

18. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, I thought so:)
    Anyway, it was my subject in uni, too. Are you enjoying it?

Nom de Plume and Moonpearl like this.
  19. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a pretty quiet Nuffian, practically a lurker. Move on to the next person please~

20. OriginalChaser

OriginalChaser Dying as a Human

Reading List:
    Link
    *read thru the forum then leaves*

[​IMG]

Oh yeah.... I'm Chaser, just don't get overly cutesy with me and I may not dislike you!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019