Hello Newbies! A Welcome Thread for You Reader!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FlowingSong, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Limefairy

Limefairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helli, I'm Limefairy. You can call me limlim
    Nice to meet you all!

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  2. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    No.

3. OnceandFutureLurker

OnceandFutureLurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you need to specify who you are saying no to

4. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    No to the clone! ...Wait, are they actually trying to make a proper account or just troll Lemon?

5. Limefairy

Limefairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not a clone.
    You guys have been attacking me ever since I joined NUF.
    Leave me alone.

6. OnceandFutureLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    what you think? it is copying everything @Lemonfairy does

7. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, yeah... just overthinking it.

8. Limefairy

Limefairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobunamused:

9. listener

listener Tony's Friend

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, I'm mr.heavy-reader, it's my first time in this forum, please be gentle, okay! you can call me, "mister" or "master" or "mr-chan" or "mr-kun" or "mr-san" or anything else, and i have broken grammars, so don't bashing me to much, but its okay if beautiful girl who doing it.

10. OnceandFutureLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to NU/NUF, hope you will find what you are looking for to read and enjoy your time here

11. listener

listener Tony's Friend

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for welcoming me,

12. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm Ubiquitin and my name is derived from a protein which can be found in human cellular tissues. (Courtesy of Wikipedia. Teheee)
    This introduction is BORING, proceed if you're still willing to read. I may have mistake in my grammar but pay them no attention.
    Thank you for Senpai's who welcomed me. I really do appreciate it.

I like reading novels however it is only limited to light novel, web novel, and fantasy novels being published in royal road and scribblehub. I really hate romance. ABSOLUTE NO ROMANCE. Or at least it has minimal manifestation in the story. I know that romance is an important thing in life but to us weaboos, I don't think so. Some of you may agree or disagree, I respect your opinion. I hate characters that are SUPER IDIOT and Idiotically justicefull and holy that they can't see the harm of a person. Like they immediately trust a person. There are times when their actions irritate me so much because it is foolish and mostly based on their profound emotions. Arghhhhhhhh.
    I prefer a cold clever protagonist because they can logically assess the situation and help the people without really losing that much (Win-Win Situation). Plus any betrayal would be punished absolutely. They just plan ahead and make sure that their plan would succeed and get rid of hindrances that may cause disturbance to the plan. Or in case the plan didn't work, he can calmly come up with a solution.
    I also hate HAREM. Who likes harem at this time??? The harem I'm talking about refers to the protagonist which has so many potential heroine but chose to stay ignorant of their feelings. Like The F dude, can't you see them contending for you. Again, some of you may agree or disagree, I respect your opinion.

I'm not really a big fan of novel series such as Harry Potter and Hunger Games. I know that they are magnificent books but I just can't bring myself to read them. I'm sorry for Harry Potter and Hunger Games fans.

I'm also a big fan of english series especially when it is released by Netflix since it's name carries the exquisite cinematic quality. Though that may be the case, sad to say that I don't have Netflix account which I deemed not to be necessary when there is piratebay. Ahahahahhaa.

Who loves Marvel Cinematic Universe? I love them. Especially Iron Man - Tony Stark. Though as seen in the movies, he has character problems but still, I love him. The technology he creates is just advance and Woaaaaah.

Music, everything's fine for me as long as it has a good beat and lyrics. Especially when it holds a deep meaning and its word per word of lyrics was derived from artist's emotion. Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Filipino; I'm down for them as long as I like them. Ahahahahhahhaaa.

This may be enough or something.
    For those who read, Thank you very much.

13. OnceandFutureLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome and enjoy your stay. You say you hate harem novels but what about the polygamy variety of harem novels where the guy marries most if not all ?

14. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't encountered a harem novel where the guy marries most or all the potential heroine.

15. OnceandFutureLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ancient Strengthening Technique MC with 26 wives , i believe. also Womanizing Mage both are CN webnovels

16. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they a good story? Cuz of both of them has a rating of 3.2 and 3.8 respectively.

17. RottenApple

RottenApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh looks interesting

18. RottenApple

RottenApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I'm Apple-chan!
    I'm a fujoshi and an otaku. I've been reading webnovels for about a year already and Founder of Diabolism turned me gay *ehem* I mean rotten. I like novels with a system setting, reincarnation, transmigration and stuff. Especially FOD and HDA. I love reading angsty novels, because I like torturing myself with the misunderstanding between the MC and ML. Lol

NICE MEETING YOU EVERYONE!! (Idk know what to say anymore lol)

GoldenGoddess likes this.
  19. OnceandFutureLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to NUF, may you have a great time here

RottenApple likes this.
  20. Seinex

Seinex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, My name is Seinex, otherwise know as Sei, I love reading... Practically anything. I never use text talk, it's a pet peeve, unless we're joking around. I love pie, drawing, playing my ukulele and guitar... I consider myself an innocent, naieve person with violent tendencies. I'm also a music lover. I love foxes, and food. Lastly, I love cuddles and pets. So feel free to give away headpats.

GoldenGoddess likes this.