LCD The Path Toward Heaven

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by patcan3609, May 9, 2018.

1. Dagger

Dagger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I like Bai So far it seems to me Due Gong
    (=Lian Sanyue) will the main heroine.
    She is from the same generation as JJ and everyone puts her at the same level = among the most brilliant figures of the last 1000 years.also they had an unkown past and she seems to have liked him.JJ also treats her weirdly compared to other girls.

2. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, we have all known the main heroine since chpt one when she killed Yin San.

3. Dagger

Dagger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be very disappointed if this happened, it has nothing to do with sheeping XD it's just everything points that their relation is one of master-disciple or even parent-child and she herself admited that when they were traveling and IMO this way the novel is better as it leaves space for far more interesting romance while keeping JJ-LZ as a charming unexpected relationship.
    In fact one of the minor reason I dropped Nightfall was becuz Mao Ni ruined a similair relationship for romance.

4. Dagger

Dagger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a link to the raws? Can't stand the cliff anymore and the translation is average anyways.

5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 363: The Laziest in the World
    • Sese is quite the schemer and charming mistress to be so valiant on Jing Jiu.
    • Jing Jiu takes the cleanliness to a whole new Dao. The Art of Sleeve Wiping Saliva. The Art of Burning Face. The Art of Beauty Restoration.
    • Sese and He Zhan might be possible Dao companions or just best Dao friends.
    • Zhuo Rusui unexpectedly not a generic character of young-sect inheritor mindset.
    • Tong Yan appearance is also unexpected and is the close friend to He Zhan.
    • Jing Jiu still the laziest person in the world that even Zhuo Rusui pales in comparison.
    • Sese still the valiant lass, warning Zhuo Rusui that the battle might be more than he expected.

6. kurousagi4242

kurousagi4242 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there is one for this novel but I might be wrong.

Who is he really? A lot of things point to him being Jing Yang seeing as he has all this knowledge about the past and seemingly the memories of Jing Yang himself. However, in recent chapters, there seems to be a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that these might just be false memories.

Yin San, likely Taiping but at the rate things are going how can we be sure these people are who we think they are?!, said that Jing Jiu isn't Jing Yang no matter what others say. Seeing as he is his brother I would think he knows if his brother is a fake or not. However, we do not yet know if this is because Jing Jiu is not secluding himself all the time as Jing Yang did, for instance, his personality changed too much for him to accept, or because he really isn't Jing Yang.

I theorized because of his special situation he might be like Bai Ren in which Jing Yang sent a wisp of fairy energy to a mortal body to take over which explains why he has all of Jing Yang's knowledge and memories and also why Yin San says that Jing Jiu is not Jing Yang.

What do you guys think? Any theories?

7. Syahmuda

Syahmuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously i dont know. But i think he's sword spirit or whatever from JY possession. Since he know all of JY memories and JY is cultivation maniac that mean he is JY sword treasure and never leave JY. And the green girl feel a resonance with him who also a treasure spirit. Or maybe he's JY himself but only a fragment of his soul like Bai Ren. Since he realize that there's something will go wrong with the ascension he left a fragment of his soul (avatar).

kurousagi4242 likes this.
  8. kurousagi4242

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a pretty good theory it would also explain his inborn sword body if he were a sword spirit. Being a sliver of his soul would allow him to recognize what went wrong too gosh there are too many possibilities.

9. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, this novel never got any attention?

I understand that the content is really heavy, but not even two pages of discussion?

Anyway, is this thread still viable as the LCD of PTH?

10. kurousagi4242

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly not a lot of people read it. It’s gold as a story but it’s really too slow for many people :blob_teary:

11. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 80 chapters and I think it still didn't touch the main plot?
    Worry not, I'm an avid reader of Mao Ni's novel :cookie:

12. kurousagi4242

Reading List:
    Link
    This is probably a dead thread but what do you guys think about how Mao handled the reveal of all the info? I felt it was a bit rushed and out his style because it's usually show don't tell right? And even if he were to outright state it, he would usually be one big piece of information that we had been theorizing for awhile as he fed us pieces of the puzzle. I don't know maybe it was just me.

What do you guys think about the center sect is waiting to do as well?
    *Waits for others to appear*

13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I just touch chapter 143
    Anyway I really like the story so far..

14. kurousagi4242

Reading List:
    Link
    oof I just caught up with around 100 chaps yesterday. Lots of things will be revealed in the 400s gambatte!

15. Lilfox

Lilfox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think there is a heroine at all

16. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their too many actually.

17. Lilfox

Lilfox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah there are but I mean as in theres no female partner

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    W8, that girl that always beside him isnt the heroine???

Lilfox likes this.
  19. Lilfox

Lilfox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah she isn't

20. kurousagi4242

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up with like 150 chaps I've been saving to binge THE TEARS OH THE TEARS I almost wish JY and LS produced an illegitimate kid while they were traveling :blobsob:

so you know how LS said she's gonna wait in the next life. Let's assume cast dies eventually in a cataclysmic event or even just naturally they die. Let's say 100,000 years in the future the spiritual sources start to dry up and like 200,000 years later it's our modern world and cast is living in this world.
    JY would be a hikkikomori obessesed with gaming and he goes pro. LS could be someone he meets through this. Taiping would 100% have a job in education be hs teach college prof or on the board of education.
    JY & Taiping's big bro could be like the prime minister. Rest of the cast would likely be hs students somehow getting involved in gaming and entering JY and LS' pro gaming team.
    End Hc rant