LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid's class is Legendary Blacksmith Pagma's Descendant. I think it's all but confirmed Pagma's class was Legendary Blacksmith.

Duke of Wisdom is only the name of a Legendary Great Magician because the system needed a way to reflect that Grid got the same class twice from Braham. Braham's own class being Legendary Great Magician and his title being Duke of Wisdom.

Just having a legendary ranked swordsmanship skill doesn't make your class a legendary swordsman or both Pagma and Alex would be counted as such as well, Madra became a legend by virtue of having never been defeated in battle, individually and as a tactician, rather than his skill with a particular weapon.

Bad Storm likes this.
  2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where does Grid's class name have Legendary Blacksmith at? It just has Pagma's Descendant from what I can see. You acknowledged that legendary classes can advance and get different names which is the point. Just like Pagma's Descendant is a legendary blacksmith class which isn't called that.

And them advancing their class by having multiple legendary areas might could be why they didn't have the plain legendary class in the first place.

3. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think duke of wisdom is just a different piece of power from braham, that didn't depend on the class of legendary magician. It's like getting the title for free, without meeting the requirement.

Also does grid still have a second class, I thought it was temporary

I'm pretty sure at the start of the series they said legendary blacksmith - pagmas decendent. And it's not that their named because they cover a wide field , it's more of a story line the game takes at creating a golden age of legends. Pagma is simply a one of the many powerful beings within the game, and as a humanoid, it's convenient to make decendents.

4. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked the first two chapters before I asked him. The name of the class is Pagma's descendant but it's obviously a legendary blacksmith. That being said there are more things attached to the class than a regular legendary class like the sword technique.

5. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Baal's Contractor, anyone?
    At the very least I don't recall NPCs having second classes.

6. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Piaro's second class was Hermit before he became the Legendary Farmer.

7. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    Pagma doesn't have a class... if he has a class it should be something like "Cultivator".he was from the eastern continent and yangban's don't have limit to their class unlike the mortals of the eastern continent or the west continent. Pagma's Rare book should be considered as a cultivation method not a class change item. Grid reading Pagma's rare book should be limited into a legendary class because of the location. The west continent does not have the same principle as the eastern continent with the west legendary class and the eastern continent's yangban's.

Or maybe i am reading too much cultivation novel..

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  8. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the characters have a class lol. They don't do cultivation here.

Also, I'm very curious what the spirit kings are like, though I wish grid could've gotten his own

9. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    that's only in the west continent. the yangban are unique in a way.

10. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They just have eastern based classes like shaman and ninja and would have like more Asian based martial artists, as opposed to western warriors.

There were still black smith in the east.
    Grid was able to increase their blacksmithing level, therefor the system is the same throughout every corner of the game, just a different setting and more to back it

11. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but that was the mortals not the yangban.
    Yangban don't age or age very very slowly to the point that pagma's senior is still alive and well.(by well i mean still kicking ass)
    Cultivators or demigods can be the only explanation, and i am more inclined to believe them as cultivator.

12. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya but they still have leveled and stats and such, it's just that their level is much much higher than the player base making them seemingly impossible to fight, unless you're like Grid

13. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    But its a game so expect everyone to have a lvl.
    The system also call them daoist.
    Yangban can be considered as legendary but not limited by their class.
    They should be like cultivator, they cultivate but they can also learn blacksmithing and pill refining and maybe formations and other cultivation arts without interfering with their cultivation.
    Pagma focused more on blacksmithing than his battle skill making him weaker than other yangban that was the reason pagma was ridiculed.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  14. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oldman waifu get (coffin form)
    Sword energy get ?

15. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This pope a pervert

16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Or you could just consider their class to be extremely broad and powerful.
    Less of one than the last one.

17. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah that will work but where is the fun in that. cultivator fit just fine, a class so broad you can be anything you want so long as you can still fight and kick ass.
    calling them cultivator works because of their culture and being god like being from eastern/asian like continent.
    can you also give an example of a class weird enough to use a overpowered pipe as weapon..

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Piaro uses weird weapons and so does Grid if need be.

19. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget Grid's most sinister weapon ever [Motley Flail] as long as you are lucky enough killing a dragon and god in few hit is doable.

20. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that is possible, but you are more likely to buff your opponent instead (if you are grid), but that's what makes grids evil eyes so OP, by making sure the eneny only resives debuffs from [Motley Flail].