LCD Xian Ni

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. TheDeadApostle

TheDeadApostle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I get your gripes but this isn't necessarily the case. For example in real history, ancient Greece was a very divided, chaotic place with city states backstabbing each other regularly and for sure there were wars for resources and the like. However, when the Persians attacked, they banded together to fight their common enemy. And I remember reading that the Athenians built up a reputation of loyalty (I'm not sure if this was during the battle of Marathon or somewhere else). So I don't think this is too unrealistic.

Nepuko likes this.
  2. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    betrayal isn't really an option here when the ennemy is dead set on killing you. Tho, as I told you before, they were thinking of running at some point, but MC pumped them up again ;)

3. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The universe seem pretty big, even with oracles i doubt they can catch everyone, but e respect your opinion.

4. blablabla12

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet theres more examples of disunion in history than of unification and heroism, but i equally respect your opinion.

5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever happened to the five elements crown?

6. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    has he reached third step yet

7. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    technically, if you're taking about his cultivation base? nope. His battle prowess? hell yea

8. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I checked on the wiki and its still 100 ch's away but I'm going to start reading it anyway; because I have nothing else to read... other than HP.

9. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    oh you still didn't read Renegade Immortal? Oh boi, prepare your kokoro for feels, profoundness, and sheer epic badassery!!
    (you have to go through the first 50/100 chapters tho. All Er Gen novels aside from AWE are slow at the beginning anyway)

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang Lin is going through a n intense emotional endeavor and the madman just randomly says, “this king is so pretty”. I’m so glad he’s a character

elengee and Nepuko like this.
  11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it's time to eat up some ancient souls. omnomnom.

12. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I read about 200 chapters to catch up. Wang Lin is Er Gen most hated character. He never treats his other MCs like except maybe one but he dropped that novel. He's literally dragging this shit out too. Yeah the latest chapters good but he should had been at 3rd step. Every time he's about to level up Er Gen pull some bs out every single time. Even when the MC get a power up let me do something to mess him up.

blablabla12 likes this.
  13. TheDeadApostle

TheDeadApostle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Ming from PotT is even more of a chew toy.

14. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Ming is coughing in the background

15. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually forgot about him since I don't read the novel. I think when I tried webnovel got it and changed the terms that sounded weird so I dropped it.

The novel Er Gen drop was literally about FemDom.

16. blablabla12

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang lin will breakthrough into a cow from this much milking.

17. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Ming isn't the MC of Against Heaven, the novel Er Gen dropped. He's the protag of Pursuit of the Truth. The terms may sound "weird" to you, and that is because it's another cultivation way. Don't worry there ARE cultivators there, so at some point you'll see nascent soul, soul formation, etc etc.
    Do you remember the Tattoo clan of Renegade Immortal? You can say that PoT(at least the beginning) is from their perspective. Which is why you get that Blood Solidification, Awakening, Bone Sacrifice etc etc. In parallel you have the Immortals tho. MC there just began with the Berserkers instead, which is refreshing in a way. The terms there are also pretty accurate, and the translator even uses terms from Ri and ISSTH when it's needed, for the sake of congruency.
    (plus if you read ISSTH and is also curious about Old Man Extermination you may wanna read PoT)

Have a nice day :)
    (if you got questions reply to this comment)

18. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I know who Su Ming is and I know Against Heaven is the novel Er Gen dropped. I'm saying in terms of MCs treated like shit he might be up there with Su Ming and Wang Lin.

I dropped ISSTH around 1000 chapters. I got tired of Er Gen bagging about his favorite MC.

19. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah he can't compare to them. If we're gonna rank MCs by who had the most shit happen to him, then it's :
    Su Ming > Wang Lin > Meng Hao > Bai Xiaochun >. As for Against Heaven's MC, I'd put him....around BXC. (even after him actually)

And Bai Xiaochun is from our perspective Er Gen's favorite, definitely not Meng Hao. (Tho I heard Er Gen's personal favorite is Wang Lin by the way)
    And, some may not like ISSTH, but its ending is a very important part of the Er Gen-verse. It is the introduction of the greater plot that links all novels and Main Characters, and all future novels (including AWE already) would normally build on it.
    So I suggest that, especially if you dropped it for that....reason, to skim/skip to ~1300 (or if you're REALLY impatient ~1400, but there's chances you'll feel very disconnected to the novel there) then start from there, at least to know what's going on in context. Would help. Your decision tho man.

Anyway, I see you don't have question about PoT, so I'll finish with this.

Have a nice day man.

20. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    Even when I was reading AWE. He still bragged more about Meng Hao. Every chance Er Gen got he made sure Meng Hao the first to do it and never be a second.