Spoiler I Raised an Obsessive Servant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Apr 22, 2019.

1. pokeito

pokeito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... to read further, we need to download the kakaopage app but IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRYYYYY

2. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, but you can download an app called VPN but it requires you to pay to fool some apps in making it think ur in a diff place *cough* korea

Marane101 and Dbesta02 like this.
  3. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Er... you can always take advantage of the VPN free trials (which could be a week or two) to avoid paying any money

4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Since i didn't use the app for that long after learning u need to pay I deleted it right away. I didn't know that lol

5. MurakamiChiaki

MurakamiChiaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it has already been confirmed on the thread but pay attention to ML's haircut and eyes in the promo webtoon. It's different.
    The webtoon spoiled us all along.

6. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

syofiaa likes this.
  7. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your translations and spoilers :blob_pompom::blobnom:
    Can I ask spoiler for their fist kiss if there is any? :blobmelt:

Mikaa likes this.
  8. Fluffinya

Fluffinya Flumya's dongsaeng | ARMY | mutated into a stag

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more floof pwease

olivia203295 and Mikaa like this.
  9. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to ask why did charrion say that yurina sponsored him????? plz help!!!

syofiaa, Shieri and Darcy like this.
  10. DropofLight

DropofLight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant believe I'm still translating, but how could I not when Ray is just too adorable. Thank you too for ur appreciation~~

OHO!
    Their first kiss was their first confession. It doesnt start fluffy... Guess who said it first?

Okay so it's just after some horrible incident where Ray got bit by a wolf because he was protecting Yurina and Yurina thought he would die. this is one of the parts I can't wait to get to. If only I wasnt such a busy person. and maybe a kr translator would love to help me.
    Anyway, Yurina feels guilty and felt an enormous fear of losing Ray. When Ray wakes up, they have a little talk. Yurina asks Ray why he didnt use magic to save and protect her instead of shielding her. Turns out Ray's magic didn't work that time and he couldn't waste a second to think why it didn't work and before he knows it, he was shielding Yurina and got bitten and bleeding profusely. So Yurina asks why would he toss away his life like that. Ray then reminds her of their "promise" when they were kids about him saving Yurina because Yurina saved him. Yurina then says she didn't want it to end that way and tells him he no longer has to be bound by that promise cuz they were just kids back then. Ray tells her that he would still do the same thing with or without the promise. He would still save her, cuz to him, he couldn't imagine Yurina dying. That's his nightmare. A nightmare that haunted him when Yurina almost died when Ray was still in the Academy. Ray became an insomniac because he keeps having nightmares of not getting there in time to save Yurina. To be honest, it was Ray's friend, Aiden, who arrived first. And if it weren't for him... Well, Yurina wouldn't be alive. Ray just arrived a while after. So Ray is like "I can't imagine seeing you dead... You dying in front of me... a world without you... Yurina, I would be lost without you." Ray's life has no meaning without her. Ray then tells her that he doesn't care whatever happens to him as long as she's alive, safe and sound. That's all he ever wishes for and nothing else. But Yurina snaps "What about me then?! you said everything is alright as long as I am safe. But do you think that's alright with me?! Do I look okay to you?! answer me!" and this is where it hits Yurina. There's something she's more afraid of than her death, it was losing Ray. The past few days Ray was in a coma, Yurina, on the other hand, kept having nightmares of Ray dying because of her. After Yurina finally releasing all her pent up feelings, Ray apologizes to her saying it's his fault. Then Yurina asks him to promise her that he would never do such a thing ever again. Ray said that he couldn't promise her that because he knows that if happens again, he would surely make the same choice. Yurina says "I said you can't do it. You must promise me, Ray." "Yurina..." "If you really have feelings for me, if you really do like me, don't do it." AND RAY WAS STUNNED AND FLUSHES EMBARRASINGLY! Ray then stutters "h-how..." and how did Yurina know? Are you seriously asking me that? Yurina admits she has long realized Ray's feelings for her. She wasn't dumb, but she still felt guilty. Yurina then thought "Are you seriously asking me how I now? After what you said earlier about being lost wihtout me, do you think i wouldnt understand what it means? It would be weirder if I never realized his feelings after all this time"

Yurina: so if you want to be with me, don't do it again.
    Ray: .......
    Yurina: You are important to me as I am important to you...
    Ray: ...that means...
    Yurina: I like you, Ray.
    Yurina: So don't do it again.

It's like Yurina is scolding pup with how many times she said "dont do it."

Ray: I like you, Yurina. More than you like me.
    Then Ray goes in for a kiss. It's a bit dramatic than fluffy and it makes it's just so sweet. and he actually never promises he'd never do it. but certainly now he'd rather stay with her alive. After that, I had diabetes from all the sweet and fluff moments in the next chappies.

It's his "dream". Every night he would dream of another life where Yurina picked him up instead of De flon.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Melita_H, Bella94, hikawa and 80 others like this.
  11. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE, I NEED SOME SWEETNESS IN THIS BITTER LIFE

12. yserieh

yserieh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, from my understanding, De Flon rewound time after the original time line where she did save Charrion and sponsor him. She ends up marrying the Prince, too. De Flon was very unhappy with this and used magic to start a second time line. I'm not sure if this fictional or another one where she dies, but there could be up to 4 time lines.
    Original
    The one she reads about in a book (that actually didn't happen, but she knows about, similar to the one below)
    The one recreated by De Flon to undue the original timeline.
    The current one.

Melita_H, Bella94, jkumi7 and 29 others like this.
  13. Farraellx

Farraellx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, the website that translated this work said that they won't update anymore cuz of people in Instagram, god just why
    ToT

aoerax likes this.
  14. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you screenshot what exactly they said? I cannot access the site since it requires a password now.

15. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad :"

16. Farraellx

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't, it was password protected and even it I copy the words the forum doesn't allowed it.

17. Farraellx

Reading List:
    Link
    around 9 May, we got informed that the creator of a manhwa we’re scanlating got aware of her manhwa being scanlated. she’s not happy (ofc) QAQ and warned us to take it down or she’ll bring it into legal issue!! TTwTT

Bella94, syofiaa and Nao Otosaka like this.
  18. Farraellx

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT OKAY

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

what’s the spark of this all?

How did the creator founds out?

Easy. Instagram ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

Mikaa likes this.
  19. Farraellx

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll send some words that important only so plz read to confirm it

syofiaa likes this.
  20. Farraellx

Reading List:
    Link
    so yes, if you see people shamelessly promoted our manhwa scans publicly in Instagram right now, either be it just for recommendation or not, WE NEVER WANT THEM TO POST OUR SCANS ON INSTAGRAM. ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

Bella94, Klioo, syofiaa and 3 others like this.