Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link

I’m pretty sure Claude only remembered his memories of our Athy and not the novel Athy

Also, I wanna clarify something since this got me confuse at the beginning as well. It’s not Claude’s brother (Anastasius) who amplified Jeanette’s black magic and caused some stupid trouble with Athy but someone else. Remember the strongest king in the story that involved the Black haired Magician of the black tower (AKA Lucas) that was so saddened by his death that Athy read as a child? He’s called Aeternitas who now goes by the name Caracks. He reincarnated into a different body with black hair and black eyes which from the spoiler above I mentioned, did stupid things to attract Lucas’ attention. He was also the cause of Athy’s magic outburst which led to Claude’s amnesia since he wanted Lucas to come find him.

2. NoirRequiem

NoirRequiem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU so much for clarifying!:aww: I just bought the whole book from ridibooks earlier since I know I can't fully rely on spoilers. Spoilers get me interested, but they're not always detailed so I may still understand it wrong. While Google translate is not the best, at least I can start somewhere.
    And yes! Aeternithas makes sense. I swear we confused them because of the hair. :facepalm: We saw Anastasius had that style of hair. That, and in Chapter 41 and 43, the relationship between Jennette and Aeternithas was set up to look like they are father and daughter. After all, if Aeternithas can revive Lucas, possibly with black magic, then it's not impossible to revive Anastasius through Jennette. Who knew Lucas' name drop in his first meeting with Athy would mean something so important later on? Including the very clear "Memoir of Aeternithas" in Chapter 21. Wow! :blobxd:
    Aeternithas was the same person Lucas called a fool/idiot in Chapter 21 as well, hahaha. Considering he was the one who revived Lucas to get his attention, but Lucas said no, the "idiot" comment is funnier.:blobowoevil_horns: Lucas was probably offended when he read the lie that he was a slave to Aeternithas after all that happened.:blobsmirk:
    So... Lucas gets quite the revenge out of him. :blobhero: Ahhh, I can't wait to read it. :aww:
    However, I am more confused between Aeternithas and Anastasius now. Does that mean Jennette is still Anastasius' chimera daughter? Wasn't Jennette's black magic supposed to help revive Anastasius? I remember reading that Athy said the original!Jennette can't perform magic. Or was Jennette actually Aeternithas' backup? How was he even REVIVED??:hmm: Did the author, Plutus, purposely bait us with flashbacks to think this way?
    Gah, I want official English translations of the novel so baddddddd.:notlikeblob:

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Fatman2016, creizreiz, Meri and 2 others like this.
  3. NoirRequiem

NoirRequiem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized Aeternithas used Athy, and Claude by consequence, to get to Lucas. Awwwww, he really does care. :aww: Precious bean.

I still do not know who the white-haired guy is in Lucas' flashback in Chapter 44. Will we get that answer in the novel? :hmm:

Tias and Yukari_me like this.
  4. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Just think of it like this:

Anastasius = Jenette's dad
    Aeternithas = 200 yrs old dude who reincarnated just for the sake of seeing his lov- *cough* idol, Lucas
    1. Yes, Jenette is still Anastasius' chimera daughter
    2. Idk where you heard that but it's wrong. Jenette's black magic's purpose wasn't really told in the novel in Athy's dimension. So far all ik is that her black magic that she unconsciously uses only makes people around her nice and attracted towards her, leaving other people out a.k.a Athy. Tho in the part where I'm now at the novel, it seems that Jenette's has more awareness with that Black magic since she's using it on Claude
    3. Tbh, Aeternithas never really planned on using Jenette until he found out Athy, who was close to Lucas, was close to her (Jenette). Therefore he used Jenette as a bait to create trouble and lure Lucas while at the same time get rid of Athy since he didn't think Lucas would really be serious being with Athy (Aeternithas is legitly a die hard fan of lucas ever since he was kid that's why he found it odd/displeasing to see Athy being with Lucas)

Yes, though it'll be shown after as the main story end since it happens in one of the side stories. But if you really wanna know who that white haired dude was he's

He's the first head magician of the black tower that was like the father figure in lucas' life. When ur reading the sidestory you will feel so bad seeing Lucas stuck in his own loop of memories that he erased with black magic :blob_teary: since it'll get explained later on

5. NoirRequiem

NoirRequiem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Aeternithas DOES like Lucas. History books are written by the victors. The line, "the magician of the dark tower fell in love with Aeternithas" has to come from someone who wanted that to be passed on. Lucas would go after whoever said that if he knew they're alive, LMAO. Maybe cruel Aeternithas let it slide when the memoirs and history books are being written so no one would question his actions for his 'perceived' future. LOL.:blobrofl::blobrofl: Oh, Aeternithas, you fool.

I believe I read the info about Jennette's black magic here, though I probably mixed-up fact vs. theory since a lot of people did assume the black-haired guy is Anastasius and he was connected to Jennette. :blobconfounded:

I'm not gonna lie. I skipped every other chapter to see the ending before I started reading the beginning. I'm still not even close to half of the novel. There was a spinoff about Lucas jumping 'dimensions' while holding a branch of the world tree. He saw a bunch of other Lucas who're running away and being chased. I'm not sure if that's related. But for him to relive all of the memories he tried so hard to forget? Ouch. That white-haired guy really had to make it worse by telling him he had nothing.:blobsob: Once I get there, I'll be hesitant to read of his suffering.:sweating_profusely: At least we know he'll get a happy ending he deserves. :blobnobully:

Thank you so much for answering! :blobsneeze:
    Spoiler because I'm not sure if you've read this.
    I'm not sure if it means anything, but in the last side story chapter, there was something about Lucas randomly being sent to Seoul, but after threatening to kill someone when he finds them, the story ends. It was his first time there because he was wondering why the sky was so different, and people were wondering if he came from the sky or something like that. Was it left like a cliffhanger, or was it just Google Translate being weird?
    Like, I'm trying to read as fast as I can so that I can get the gist of what's happening, but I don't really understand what GT is trying to say sometimes.

6. Joey-18

Joey-18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was lucky i bought the ridibooks. The ending is really sweet. I only browse it a little because the translation was not that good but still it really is a great story. I really love Lucas in here. He really like our Athy a lot ♡

Hakwifey7, Tias and LuneyLune like this.
  7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol maybe Aeternithas planned all of those from the very begining since before became king, Lucas went into deep sleep.

Lucky you, you were able to but the book in ridibook while there's me shamelessly waiting for the spoilers somewhere. But since you're already reading the book, don't worry. You'll join the masochist club of this novel like what me and the others did so don't hesitate to read it :blobowoevil:

Since I'm not in that part of the book yet, I really can't answer that question. Sorry :blobsweat_2:

Joey-18 and NoirRequiem like this.
  8. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil how you know Lucas likes Athy a lot?

Tias likes this.
  9. Joey-18

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a chapter where Athy get confused with her feelings with Ijekiel. When she start thinking of Ijekiel, Lucas showed up and expressed possessiveness (I think ) and mentioned "You are mine" to Athy and kind of get annoyed with her because he needs to remind her everytime (ALL THE WHILE HE KISSED HER HAIR - I literally screamed at that point ). On one of her parties, when Ijekiel asked her to dance, a very well dressed ADULT LUCAS butts in and somehow forcefully ask Athy to dance. Also, Athy gets very nervous whenever an adult Lucas gets near her. Lucas kind of start being possessive with Athy after he gets back from his journey. He guarded Athy to the point where he always interrupts Ijekiel to go near his Athy.

I'm not so sure what age Athy is in those chapters cause I just browse the novel very quickly like in one night .

I think Athy was the only girl who made Lucas start to feel emotions. When Athy accidentally went to the original novel, she met the Lucas on that timeline and immediately get interested with her to the point where he asked Athy to stay in that world in exchange for his help. When the other Lucas finds her, he literally scooped her up princess style where Athy puts her arms around Lucas neck to go back to their own timeline .

There was also one time where Jeannette greet Lucas and call him using his name. Lucas suddenly became very cold to her. Jeannette uses black magic unconsciously. The effect was to make people like (or attracted to) her. She can use this at will (when she wanted someone to like her) but she does not know that it was because of the black magic. Since Lucas was a very talented magician, the curse will not take effect on him. When she called him "Lucas", he was like "Who allowed you to call me by my name?", then she replied, "Oh, it is because the princess usually call you that?", then he was like "Are you the princess?". I mean dayyummm...

LUCAS IS DEFINITELY ATHANASIA'S, I'M SURE OF IT... ☺♥️♥️♥️

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  10. NoirRequiem

NoirRequiem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in the LucasxAthy ship as well, and I'm reading the novel right now with Google translate.Does anyone want me to post stuff about them that were not in the webtoon? Such as the spinoffs/extra stories? I'll save them in notes to post later after I'm done reading through them. It won't be a translation, but a summary of what happened.
    It's not entirely accurate since the translation tool is not the best, but if you want to purchase the chapters in ridibook (rather than purchasing all of the book) for those specific moments, it might help save some money. It's around $22 USD for the whole book, if I remember correctly. I used my monthly allowance, LOL. If anyone is more curious about any scene, it can be asked here in the spoiler thread for someone who's fluent in Korean to answer.
    We can always wait for the wattpad translation from CatLovesTowels. So, this is only for those who want to satiate their curiosity about the ship. :blobhug:

Also, thank you Yuki_Chaos22 and Joey-18 for the information/confirmation. You're all so lovely. :aww:
    Let's all suffer in this thread together until July. :blobjoy::blobjoy:

11. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to know of their cute moments.
    Based on what you've read, has Claude found out about them?

Tias likes this.
  12. Joey-18

Reading List:
    Link
    Really sorry for butting in... I am really excited to share this to you:blobspy:.

He is a bit aware. And it is really funny because he kind of did an interview to Athy which is the same questions he asked on Chapter 43 (questions Claude asked about Ijekiel after he sent a blue bird to Athy). This time though Athy answers the question in favor of Lucas instead of saying she does not want to marry. Athy did her best to stop her father on confronting Lucas :facepalm:

He never verbalized his approval however it seems he somehow liked him for Athy. I realize this when Lucas captured a dragon as a gift to Athy (he even said “my gift to my girl friend which Athy shyly denied). Claude approved of this gift.

13. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    That's do cute (please imagine a squealing person saying this)
    Here I thought Claude would go all demon Lord when he discovered the budding love

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    yuriezzz, Joey-18 and NoirRequiem like this.
  14. NoirRequiem

NoirRequiem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not too much trouble! I'm collecting their moments because I'm doing an analysis on their relationship, so this is hitting two birds with one stone. :blobwink: It just takes time to type it all down~☆
    I skipped to the same story Joey mentioned when I first heard it. Joey nailed on explaining it. I have nothing else to say until I actually read everything that lead up to that point since I don't know if there were other moments where Claude went overprotective against Lucas like he did with Ijikiel. :blobjoy:
    althoughhhhhhh...
    Lucas does kiss Athy multiple times. Very cute, hahaha. Lucas is really pretty much endgame - no contest. (Sorry, Kiel×Athy shippers :blobtired:) [SPOILER/]

yuriezzz, komo komo, J-Susan and 9 others like this.
  15. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's is Kiel?
    Also do you happen to know how they got together?

Oh, so you're analysizing their relationship. Hmm, based on the released webtoon. He teases her. She nips back at him ver causually, not very princess like. He knows she wants or wanted to escape the palace and her father. She knows he's an old geezer, technically based on age. He removed dark magic from her a lot or Everytime they are alone. She feeds him magic? (Not sure if he takes some of her magic as compensation for removing black magic.) He points out what she can't see, like Claude wanting to dance with her at her debutante ball. He also gives her space to relax.
    They have a very free relationship that does look like love is just waiting to bud for them.

creizreiz, Tias and mereumsama like this.
  16. Joey-18

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes! My :blobparty::aww:most favorite part!!!!

Really sorry for butting in :blobpats:. I’m just really excited. I will wait for your compilation and analysis then I will check if there’s anything I can add :aww:...

I’m so excited for the manhwa. With those beautiful drawings, I somehow can imagine that they are going to make and epic illustration!:blob_sunglasses:

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Tias likes this.
  17. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About gift... Claude have good sense!:blob_grin:

rock.doll and Joey-18 like this.
  18. jina2789

jina2789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the payment process in ridibook???

19. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know where to read the raws? Thank you

20. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol
    Claude and Lucas are kinda cut off the same cloth

pokeito, creizreiz and seabuckthorn like this.