LCD The Records of the Human Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gaianova, Mar 21, 2017.

1. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of the most addictive novel i have read

2. Sparty09

Sparty09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've looking at the map and wondering where the hell is the Qixi Protectorate because it not listed here.

Lokumi likes this.
  3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this the story of an emperor or a general????

does he ever make his own city and start becoming a king/emperor?
    it seems like the entire novel he will be a general of the tang dynasty

also is the reason why the emperor stole his son wife ever mentioned?

if history/novel wasn't changed, Qixi Protectorate refers to the entire western region and it consists of several other regions

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. It could happen though. We've yet to truly interact with the foreign invaders and Wang Chong has yet to reach the Emperor Realm.

There is still plenty of time.

Also the Emperor stole his wife and son?
    Since when. I dont recall Wang Chong ever having a family in his previous life

5. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor "stole" his own son's wife. However, its mentioned in the story that it was all planned and then the Emperor didn't truly steal his wife's son. Just that the marriage was a farce from the start.

6. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The foreign race.... could it be the Romans?

Unless its spesifically mentioned as "otherworlders", to which I don't think it is?

7. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did any romance ever develop in this novel? It has the tags but I read some posts from about a year ago that there was no development on that front.

8. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it the Great Tang is always mentioned as being the greatest country ever, yet every other empire has some sort of godly superhuman force, beasts, weapons every other chapter that literally no one but the MC can find a way to stop? How has Great Tang even survived this long?

UnknownSaint171 and Viola like this.
  9. Hiji

Hiji [Unlucky soul]

Reading List:
    Link
    In the past it was the greatest, but its gotten soft with its comfort as the greatest country, while they were hooked on that tittle the other countries were progressing for their revenge

10. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting boring tbh, all these battles and somehow they can still keep talking. The earlier battles were great, and now its just meh

11. Hiji

Hiji [Unlucky soul]

Reading List:
    Link
    The battle is "won" in chapter 1012

12. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    This battle is a bit meh in comparison to others.

Wang Cong only heard rumors of the behemoth army.... bitch please. You telling me not a soul survived in his past life that saw the giant fucking beasts and gave more difinitive information on them? They've crushed countless nations as the novel loves to tell us over and over again. Survivors and soldiers of the Arabs would have survived to share such information for the history books or hell even just word of mouth.

And the whole psychic energy thing.... Holy shit. You telling me Wang Cong knew he had psychic energy the whole time, knew a beast taming art and didn't use it against the elephants that weren't being controlled by a psychic energy expert.
    Not only that but he retains the energy from his past life, and was stated to have found ways to defend himself with the help of all his generals and attack others when the invaders used it against his armies... knows beast taming arts and many others and 1. Doesn't suspect psychic energy is being used to control behemoths IMMEDIATELY and 2. Comes off as a complete amateur in his psychic fight only winning due to superior energy and knowledge of science so he can visualize the sun (gave the most basic description of how a star works too)

Also 70,000 wolves. Now way an army could have any amount of control over such a number of beasts without psychic energy experts. And at that it would have to be a substantial amount of the human forces to control them, a few thousand at minimum.
    And plus they don't have these experts. So it's 1 wolf for 2 men of an allied army most of which have no relation to the wolves. So there's just no logical way they could control that many wild beasts.

There are other problems but these ones gave me much pause.
    The new superpowers are fine but they shouldn't be reconnect and should be brought into the story in a more... natural way, I mean just better really. No problem with getting more 'out there' but damn, out there doesn't mean give up writing well.

13. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this novel have romance? I remember it having a romance tag...?

14. Seren

Seren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  15. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how the chapter name was The End of Duwu Sili... but he just got injured and fled right after.... doesn't seem to be the end yet for him... i was expecting him to die so Wang Chong could absorb him and fight Qutubyah after Demonic Emperor Old Man was imprisoned.

16. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for replying. I hope it doesn't have romance then, it's already bound to fail

17. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure how author always claim other general lack offensive troop. while MC the whole time war going defensive building fortress before war.

18. -000

-000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their lack of troops was bad enough that they trained thousands of bandits as soldiers. They are surrounded by enemies that want to see their country burn. The combined forces of those enemy nations are several times larger than the total force of the Great Tang. MC had to deal a tremendous blow to one enemy nation and a large blow to another before he could move his forces to assist beyond the borders.

19. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should let the whole of tang burn in flames and let them see the error of their ways through death and suffering via war

20. Teutates

Teutates Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just send them the heads of all the border town villagers that will eventually be pillaged to the court. Using open boxes when they reach the city.

I'm put this on my hiatus list on novelupdates. I really dislike the arc and how stupid everyone is being...
    How long ago were those assasins stopped that were planning on culling the court? Pff