LCD Summoning The Holy Sword

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Feb 3, 2018.

1. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tentacles..................

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Chp 925, fucking author actually linked to Amber Sword for reference, yes the name is on the page... he does this shit all the time,

Ps missed the YUGIOH reference...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Chp 1000, elengee called it.
    though technically they are the same Space Dragon split into 2, so more of a selfcest.

elengee likes this.
  4. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    any relation to the mc?

5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    His twin sister, blood related, apparently even the MC find it quite weird in Chp 1001 after they did it. Nonetheless, the shared senses make it all good. Read Taniguchi san's work to understand what I mean, chp 5.
    the pleasure of sticking in and being sticked in... also they have a daughter now, guess who?

Ps, I FUCKING MISREAD, THEY HAVE BEEN DOING SEX FOR A LONG TIME WTF, EVEN BEFORE MC TRANSMIGATED.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    elengee likes this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Still, if it's around 1000 it'll take years before we ever get there, so not putting the incest tag in there for the time being is best. Wouldn't want to disappoint readers that go into it :blobsleepless:

p.s. no spoilers please, i don't want to know these things that you're not supposed to know until near the end.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    venu101 and 0000000 like this.
  7. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    agreed

8. dragonmage124

dragonmage124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    urg another transmigrated into the past of a real world game story that is ruined when such a theme could be written so much better.. i mean come on he knows it is a real world and yet even after many days he is still thinking in terms of npc, mobs, boss while not even trying to get a grip on the reality that he is no longer in a game thus taking risk that can kill him simply because in the game such actions would not have much risk... but then system that was given does not even help him integrate into the world since it still have 'game functions' like spending gold to repair a building (so much for low-key or even intelligent just buy an aristocrat house kill the monsters then waste all your gold repairing something that may be taken from you due to you clearing away the hunted status...not to mention all the gold could have went to all the stuff needed to live and build a foundation of the merc group but nope i am the guild leader of the most powerful guild in game and what a new merc group needs is not weapons, armor, food, clothing, transportation, rented home/hotel room/small commoner house but a house in the aristocrat part of the city even when you are not an aristocrat as such unnecessary troubles and even possibly deadly legal trouble will be drawn to you since you are not an aristocrat)...so yep standard sent to to past with universe destruction prof plot armor with absolutely no understanding (or attempted understanding from the author) of normal kingdom laws from any kingdom in the past while having the mc know so much of the plot that anything he does must have a reason to stop something that may not happen after all butterfly effect gets started the moment he starts interacting and interfering with events from the 'history' he knows so events he knows of may not even happening or even having such events happen faster with even more disastrous consequences or less depending on how strong he and his influence is at the time. plus a merc group in such a setting even if it is a hunted house does not have the status thus right to even buy such a house like what happens in the first 40 chapters..after all mercs have less status then beggars depending on where they are and where they are from so a no name merc with his origin unknown would not even be able to buy house in the slums since he has no status let alone the fact he may be treated as a spy for all the knowledge he has on the people and places of a city he has never been too as well as the actions he has taken since entering the city.

such a theme should force him to integrate into the world with very simple means like having the knowledge of how to use the skills put into his mind as well as methods to train the body so that he would be able to use the skills ..while having to live a few days with no interaction with other people so he can suffer enough to accept that he is not in a game and thus also understand that people,places and events that while may seem the same are not game data and thus anything he knows much be taken with buckets of salt and lots of information gathering in the 'current' timeline.

9. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    That was pretty long

10. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah right here is Delta's reply to me
    Well qidian is infamous for a good reason

11. runsing

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 12 qi's = Chapter 11 Delta's

so if anyone wants to continue directly after c19 (Delta's) should wait for c21 of qi

12. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to wait till he got there guess we wait till c21

13. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    It's great someone picked it up

14. runsing

Reading List:
    Link
    welp, when i'm not looking, it's already at 35th chapter. :sweating_profusely:

have you read any of the newer chapters? how's the translation?

15. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I just came to know now I came in today for the first time in a few days I have classes yet to catch up on most of what I'm following

ElefantVerd likes this.
  16. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a manhwa? URL?

17. Keociera

Keociera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel died the moment qi picked it up.
    They translated up to 90 something, and then they started to charge people to read it.. The quality of their translation is beyond shit.

Wait a minute, this is a qidian light novel to begin with :ROFLMAO: :facepalm:

18. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so need to check.

19. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    There is mtl but it's pretty crap gave a headache I stopped around 500 something.

20. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh what is MC's bloodline??