LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. droolingsnorlax

droolingsnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh man. I used to read the raws, and there used to be huge fights about little princess and ruoxi's identities.

Most discussions used to about that and after that was settled in the novel the community slowly died out

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  2. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was kind of obvious when the author wouldn't use the princess's name by itself but what puzzles me the most if that Qiqi was the princess. Wasn't she similar to ZX in ability before? How could she be the princess unless they're pulling similar bullshit to the zhang clan

3. droolingsnorlax

Reading List:
    Link
    There were several clues that Qiqi was the princess and that Ruoxi was super OP from much before..

And as for her ability it's already mentioned before that little princess ran away and sealed her cultivation (and apparently also part of her memories) before running away. The seal broke when she again broke through to saint level which is when she leaves. And if you remember she gives lots of top tier 7th or 8th grade herbs which ZX was looking for as a gift to him before leaving, so obviously she was from a wealthy background. And it is mentioned repeatedly several times that little princess was weak in alchemy and apart from a few cultivation tips, that is what she learns from ZX

If I can find some of my comments from that time i'll post it here.

4. droolingsnorlax

Reading List:
    Link
    Theories that qiqi is the princess actually started very early. at least as soon as that luo elder appears before ZX and threatens him. (Which is just at the same time qiqi confesses to him and leaves for her family)

And theories about ruoxi were even more early

Found one of my comment on chapter 1369
    Also this comment

There were several more (for ex Her method of finding that blacksmith is exactly the same as how little princess found that void cave) but I'm too tired to dig through history now..

FussyBadger likes this.
  5. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for that.

Do you mind spoiling something for me?

Is Luo Rouxin the otherworldly emperor/person going around abducting his students? I feel like she is.

6. droolingsnorlax

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a red herring, She isn't the one abducting them

FussyBadger likes this.
  7. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the other part?

8. droolingsnorlax

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean is luo ruoxin Foreign Spirit race emperor?
    Well not really. There's more than one emperor and one of them(the strongest) is pretty much her servant

Spoilers for maybe 100-200 chapters from current translations

If you remember correctly FSR in Master teacher continent are basically exiles of another higher world. The gods that fsr sacrifice to are basically upper echelons of their original world, and they hope to return one day. Ruoxin seems to be one of the top gods

FussyBadger likes this.
  9. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The big reveal with Qiqi being the princess what so disappointing. At no point in the story did she come accross in any way as someone on par with the rumors about the Lou clan princess. She was pretty mediocre in everything we saw her doing so the reveal comes across as more of an ass pull than anything else.

10. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    disappointing true, but i didn't think much of it when the author showed his refusal to say her name. making it pretty obvious something was going to happen pertaining the two luo "princess/fairies". this is somewhat of a gag novel, so it's easy to see the misunderstand trope was getting dragged.

11. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was honestly surprised. I mean, I recognized all of the signs - maybe not the ones that hinted at Qiqi, I'm not an omniscient Sherlock impersonator like some of you nutters, collecting hints spread over a thousand chapters - but it was always obvious that the author was tiptoeing around the "Little Princess'" identity. The absolute refusal to be definite at any point leading up to it was an extreme red flag in terms of it being a misunderstanding. It was blatantly obvious that something like this was going to happen. ... And yet, after so long dragging it out, the author managed to convince me that the blatantly obvious signs were themselves a red herring and that there was no misunderstanding. Weird, I suppose, but I somehow believed she was who he believed she was.

:facepalm:

Tbf the rumors surrounding the Luo clan princess aren't actually that amazing when put in context of the "peak" of the Master Teacher Continent seen in the lead up to the wedding. The Zhang clan and MT Headquarters didn't come across as particularly impressive, did they? No matter how talked up the Luo clan princess was, it was only on the level of the Luo clan - similar to the Zhang clan. It's not at all weird, imo, for that level to turn out to be something around ZX's current students or a bit worse. It'd be super weird, actually, if the Little Princess had been so head and shoulders over the Luo clan that she basically didn't belong in it anymore. Err. Put another way, no matter how highly praised she was, Little Princess of the Luo clan is not exactly a high title or position in the world. At least not higher than other characters surrounding ZX these days. It's fine for a seemingly mediocre character to turn up in that position, which is itself pretty mediocre when you put it in context.

12. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking more along the lines of how she beat that tower challenge in the Sanctum of Sages in what, 2 hours? Stuff like that which is record breaking in the entire history of the sanctum. The Lou Qiqi we were able to see back when she was first introduced was pretty underwhelming and worse than any of his students. I just can't picture her being the same person that broke so many records and was famed for her genius.

13. kennykdogg

Reading List:
    Link
    the tower thing that the mc passed in a few minutes made it clear that the princess was not worthy of him. they wouldn't hype his woman up then crush her so easily. it may look like he was fighting for her, but one up all her accompaniment so grandiosity is kind of disrespectful. most time a MC will lack a little or be slightly better. the MC main stick is even being low key, but when it came to "the little princess" all his destruction and and letting things happen natural was thrown out. we will see in the future why that was if there's another damsel arc.

14. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember that a lot of her ability comes from the Dimension Silencer, or whatever it was called. An artifact. That alone means that any apparently mediocre character could have turned up in her position - since it's not exactly personal ability to begin with. That said, it's also good to remember that both her memories and cultivation were sealed at the time.

15. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    After the latest chapter I can't help but think she's an otherworldly demon related to Vicious. I know it isn't going to happen but I'd love to see that ruin their relationship and him being forced into a marriage with Qiqi and friends instead.

16. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean?

17. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    She outright denied being one... Personally, I'm inclined to think that even if she turned out to be an otherworldly demon, ZX would just end up overcoming millennia of hostility to hook up with her anyway. Humanity schmumanity. To begin with, he's already toting around Vicious in his back pocket, and he redesigned the meridians of one of his students to make her almost a psuedo-otherworldly demon. At this point, the only "difference" that really seems to matter between them and mankind is history and culture.

18. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is pretty predictable and something like that would throw a wrench into the way its has been going. The last arc was the first one I enjoyed for a bit and it was because of the possibility that Rouxin was the little princess. Honestly I wish she was since the reveal was lackluster. Also because she denied it doesn't mean it isn't true. People are allowed to lie especially since it might not be what ZX wants to hear.

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    shes some kind of spiritual entity or something.

20. kennykdogg

Reading List:
    Link
    so he was bring up the seer guilds this whole time. now he finds out they are the reason he can't use the library and doesn't search for some books for at least the guild that he is at