LCD FFF-Class Trashero

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Nov 21, 2018.

1. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Factoria got strong lifeforce like a cockroach. I do wonder where the wings came from though. There isn't a skill that should influence it, unless it's the black box class making it happen, in that case, just what is that class?

Can't wait to see when he goes back home and sees his family. What will they think knowing their son is a 'Hero'.

2. shirlulu007

shirlulu007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there romance so far??

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    there's no romance yet

4. shirlulu007

Reading List:
    Link
    Any romantic interest??

5. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for the enemy? yes
    for MC? nah

6. shirlulu007

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha is there atleast anyone liking him

7. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. So far the MC has had sex with, and then killed, multiple women for exp and/ or skills.

8. Draksil

Draksil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Elkon
    Nah, there's been quite a few he slept with without killing them. The busty elf, Saintess H and Ice Princess (2nd time around) for example. He mostly just kills women if he finds them annoying, much the same way other high-lvl "isekai heroes" would kill a goblin, and not because he wants to do so for their exp or to raise skills (though there was an instance where he wanted the xp, but he was kind enough to resurrect the woman right away; though he did go on to repeatedly kill and resurrect her again to gain more xp.)

Elkon likes this.
  9. Thorium

Thorium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds like terrible game balance

10. Draksil

Reading List:
    Link
    @Thorium
    The novel does have terrible game balance, but that's not the focus of the story, rather, it being terrible is something the MC perfectly knows and both uses to his advantage and makes him hate the fantasy world even more. Granted, the resurrection is done by a Saintess (and he can't resurrect someone himself), so it is quite a rare ability, and every time the target is resurrected, they lose levels (which would take more Xp to regain than the killer gains for killing them) making it very ineffective, so it's not really something you'd use outside of niche situations: This situation the woman being the only high-lvl target nearby, and our MC needed to lvl-up fast to fight a boss-monster who was wreaking havoc, so he killed the Saintess' high-lvl friend to gain lvls who the Saintess then had no choice but to repeatedly ressurect. Another niche situation might be if a rich noble somehow managed to get a Saintess to assist him by resurrecting people so he can gain exp from repeatedly killing lvl 150s they've captured/criminals. Granted, I think even then he'd probably gain much more out of hiring some high-lvl guards to power-lvl him instead.
    Levels in this novel are also generally less important than high-level skills and the amount of skills you have that synergizes with each other.

11. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Game mechanics are usually the worst part of tabletop games. (2nd edition AD&D grognards are happy to rant about how the later editions take the focus away from playing a role or helping to create the world, to min/maxing a bunch of data charts.)

Broken mechanics creating perverse or weird incentives is a staple of this and my favorite game novel, Only I Know That This World Is A Game. It's a parody!

12. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 11: "I carefully unsheathed Elemental Sword Endymion from its high-quality scabbard made from the leather of an Azure Dragon. The refined aura of an elemental washed over me like the fragrance of flowers. Although I more preferred Demon Swords because of their exciting buck-wild nature, I didn’t dislike this kind of pure type; I could slowly shape its nature to my liking."

Chapter 12: "Therefore, we needed to study. That’s how humanity had survived until now and that would remain unchanged from now on as well. Now, a one-dimensional-minded foolish human would struggle to attain powerful fantasy related things: martial arts, magic, elementals, psychic abilities, Demon Sword, Holy Sword, divine power, power of a god, game status abilities, heart of a dragon, Elf wife…"

Chapter 21: "“Oh Hero, what is the name of that Demon Sword? It is my first time witnessing such vigorous energy.”
    “It’s Elemental Sword Endymion.”"

So there's 2 types of Demon Swords apparently, I wonder if this is a translation error or if the author really gave the same name to 2 different types of swords.

Also, Apparently Saintess is a popular figure on earth, Chap 22:
    "But I couldn’t tear my eyes away from him.
    It was because of the pure-white nun costume-wearing character drawn on the case of the smartphone half poking out from the male student’s uniform pocket. Beneath the character’s skirt, which was open at the sides of her thighs, was a black fishnet stocking and garter belt. She was a beauty clad in an outfit which combined the divine and the immoral.
    It was just for a single moment, but I felt a sense of longing. The character’s occupation was a Saintess. That smartphone case was a character item modeled after the female protagonist of a role-playing game I had briefly enjoyed in the past.
    “Ha, haha… This is a small hobby of mine.”

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Xhymera likes this.
  13. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    For the MC, he’s obsessed with...flush toilets.:rolleyes:

14. Draksil

Reading List:
    Link
    @userunfriendly
    And you may be able to receive his mercy if you offer him a cola

Elkon and userunfriendly like this.
  15. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the website down?

16. CosmicInsomniac

Reading List:
    Link
    Been down all day, or at least was down 9 hours ago and it's down again. Which is a shame, new chapter came out and a bunch of people prob went to aggregators. Sad to say I did that when the site went down years ago when they were releasing All Things Wrong.

17. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.. MC killing the A,B,C,D,E,F,G harem member...

18. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ?? I don't get what you're saying. MC slaughters a ton of people and demons with Endymion, the heart elementals get corrupted to the point that they scream in misery every time the blade is unsheathed - its so bad that it's to the point that even the Demon King mistakes it for a demon sword. That's the joke.

Elkon likes this.
  19. CosmicInsomniac

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a bit over a month, does anyone know what happened?

Paps and viprei like this.
  20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems the translator is MIA