Spoiler The Villain’s Sister Suffers Today

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, May 14, 2019.

1. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m glad :blobsmilehappy: English isn’t my first language so I sometimes tend to make mistakes here and there :blobsweat:

:blobjoy:
    The rival asked MC if the knight was really married and has a child after they were talking about how she fell for the knight which broke up the lovely mood
    “By the way... is he really married and has a child?”
    MC immediately cleaned the knight’s image that she dirtied

MC talked with the heroine and they started planning her escape.

According to the novel, there would an outbreak of monsters in the north which is supposed to be stopped by the original heroine (her mere presence stopped the outbreak).

But now, since the current heroine isn’t the original there’s no guarantee that it will work the way it did in the novel.

There has to be someone who will lead the knight’s to obliterate the monsters but the one who is supposed to be in charge is severely sick.

The most suitable substitute would be ML.

And that would be MC’s chance to escape since ML would be far away in the north.

The heroine was excited but stopped while looking at MC and asked her what was wrong.

MC didn’t know what expression she was making but she couldn’t feel happy at all.

MC went to the garden and sat on a bench.

She started contemplating about how she wanted to live but wasn’t happy when her chance to escape finally came.

“Sister”

MC looked backwards in shock: “Ash? What are you doing here?”

ML: “I followed sister.”

MC: “....”

ML sat beside MC: “sister, I said this before but, it’s only the two of us left now.” (Am I the only one who is finding him a little creepy? :sweating_profusely:)

MC remembered that he said this sentence after their parents died.

MC internally: ‘it was like a death sentence for me back then. I only thought about escaping at that moment.’

The next day.

MC was outside with the other servants to see ML off (he was going to the north because of the monsters outbreak)

MC realized that this is her last chance to see ML

So ...
    she gathered her courage and
    approached ML then
    kissed him on the cheek:blobphone:(finally a progress in their romance!)

MC: “have a safe trip.” (She was trying to convince herself that she is only a loving sister who is seeing her brother off)

ML: “........ yes”

ML went to his horse and touched his cheek

After a few days, MC sent her knight to buy her some cookies (she actually bought all the cookies from the shop so he will have to wait for at least an hour)

She told a servant that she isn’t feeling well so she will stay in her room and asked him not to let anyone in her room until tomorrow morning.

She left a message then took her bag and ran away.

Outside, the heroine’s carriage was waiting for MC.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    A man went to a woman who looks a little like MC and gave her a paper.

After reading the letter the woman’s originally cold amber eyes turned colder.

The man asked if it was just resemblance but the woman said that the age matches.

The man asked if he should send spies to the Weadgreen’s mansion but the woman said that there was no need.

The woman says something about a wet nurse deceiving her then orders the man to bring MC’s head.

3. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there chapter from ML's POV? About what he thought about MC and when he fell for MC???

aiheli, Laerta, Chorkie and 3 others like this.
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. My bad mind was thinking: Would ML misunderstand that MC is *gasp* eloping with heroine? More reason the heroine would get killed by ML. Poor heroine-chan...

I'm gonna rename this novel "101 Ways A Heroine Could Die" :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

jade21, cjburaira, NubeBlack and 39 others like this.
  5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well good thing she doesn't remember her deaths. Or this could go the way of Re:Zero

cjburaira, Nefroza, Laerta and 9 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the ML ever get jealous when he see heroine calling MC sister?

Jukki, bleedingliar24, aiheli and 6 others like this.
  7. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as ch 80, there is still no POV for ML.

The heroine gave MC a cloth and MC was shocked “You didn’t burn it?”

The heroine while crying: “it’s still a treasure and I believe that it will help sister.”

The heroine also gives MC the beads she stole which made MC so moved.

ML was killing monsters when someone gave him a paper.

After reading the paper, ML turned and hurried to the opposite direction leaving one his men to lead the subjugation.

MC was in a carriage and about exit the city when she was stopped and some men said that they are looking for someone MC tried to open the window but her hand didn’t move.

Her instincts were preventing her from doing so.

She suddenly opened the opposite door and ran with her might.

Her instincts were screaming at her to not turn back but she was caught.

The man who caught her looked at her face then apologized before grabbing her wig exposing her red hair. (She was cross-dressing)

Someone who was with that man screamed: “red hair!”

Then they ALL cheered: “WE FOUND HER!”

The man who grabbed MC told her that he would return MC to the mansion but MC asked him a few questions to which he only said “I’m sorry.”

MC grabbed a bead and broke it.

She moved faster this time and wasn’t stopped again at the gates.

But she was caught at the entrance of the next city.

MC tried everything she can.

She went around that city but was caught again.

She decided to go east (she was going to the west) but the situation repeated.

She didn’t want to go north (where ML is) since it sounded like a death sentence.

So, she went south (she didn’t want to go there since she will have to go through a forest.) and met a mage who recognized her (that mage was a friend of the prince and they met before) he asked her if it would be alright for him\her (I don’t remember what their gender was) to help her by changing her face for a day and a half to which MC thanks him/her.

MC was finally able to travel/run away smoothly but was attacked by some people in her way through the forest (she tried to use the beads but somehow couldn’t find them).

One of the men who was working under ML in the organization was in charge of MC’s protection. (Let’s call him shadow since he is like a shadow guard)

when someone shooted an arrow at MC during the hunting tournament before running away, shadow caught him and gave him to ML

Shadow would always guard MC when she goes out but one morning, he couldn’t find her.

Another guard who was guarding the back door of the mansion said that a maid went out.

Later, they found a witness saying that they saw the maid with baggage.

Shadow internally: ‘baggages.... OH MY GOD!”

Shadow wanted to cry and prayed ‘lady, please be safe!.... why did you do this?!’

But suddenly, he stopped.. why did he feel as though he went through this MANY TIMES before?

Nope, he just asked MC if she likes THAT DOLL.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sara0jan wait so I’m confused. ML left MC’s protection to someone he sees as a doll?

9. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    To ML, EVERY HUMAN is a doll.

It was explained before that to him, an ant is no different drom a person.

He is unable to understand that which was the reason why MC calls him a psychopath (internally).

I think that even though he doesn’t see them as humans he still recognizes their abilities.

For example, MC’s knight is so strong that it’s really hard to find someone who could win against him (ML definitely can though since he is too OP).

And the organization that he took over (he killed the previous leader since taking an organization is easier than making a new one).

He knows the importance of people (in a twisted way), how to use them and how they think since this is a necessary skill for an aristocrat.

The reason he left MC’s protection to a person (who is still a doll in his eyes) is definitely because he recognizes their capabilities and trusts them to protect MC.

And also because he can’t protect MC 24/7.

The is also a spoiler part a wrote before.

MC: “who do you see as a doll?”

ML: “everyone but sister”

[​IMG]
    Posting a picture for the first time was difficult :blob_pout:
    (The cover starts at chapter 90 so... 10 chapters to go!)

10. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, it would've been better if every isekai novel has this kind of heroine cuz she just reminds me of a cute bunny attached to the MC

Also, I can't help but think that in every cover the MC seems to be the dominant one in their relationship :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

saix2, Laerta, Mi shiru and 9 others like this.
  11. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is today’s spoilers!

The moment everyone has been waiting for finally came!!

MC couldn’t find the beads and wondered where she lost them.

The attackers suddenly realized that MC’s face changed (the magic’s Effect worn out).

Suddenly, the attackers (honestly, they just wanted to loot MC) were attacked and were all killed.

MC looked at the new group and realized that they weren’t ML’s organization.

Turned out they were assassins sent to kill ML.

MC started to think that it’s better to die her than in the hands of ML.

The assassins were making fun of MC.

“I will make it painless..”

“Leader.”

“Now..”

“Leader.”

“Shut up!”

“But leader...”

Out of nowhere, monsters started appearing.

The assassins attacked the monsters and many were killed.

MC felt that something was strange.

The monsters weren’t attacking.

They killed the assassins because they attacked them first.

MC realized that the monsters seemed to be surrounding her bag.

She reached out to her bag (her ankle was twisted from falling down when the attackers who were trying to loot her chased her).

The leader of the assassins noticed MC behavior and tried to take the bag from MC but was attacked by the monsters.

MC wondered if the reason why the monsters are acting strangely was due to the fascination cloth in the bag when the monsters seemed scared.

MC looked to where the monsters were looking and froze.

Was she seeing an illusion???

Did something happen to her eyes?

If no then why is she seeing ML standing there?!!

“Sister”

Mc was shocked, she wasn’t dreaming.

“Why....”

ML stopped talking then walked to her and wasn’t stopped by the monsters.

ML knelt on one knee.

“Sister.” ML called again.

“Before, I said that sister can do anything as long as you are safe. But now, I cancel that.”

MC looked at ML and felt her heart thumping.

“You can’t leave my side.”

MC bit her lips.

“That isn’t allowed.”

MC realized that she was tired and started crying.

“Ash in fact I...” as MC was about to tell ML that she wasn’t his real sister, the assassin leader called ML and said that MC wasn’t ML’s blood sister.

ML asked more and the assassin leader answered his questions when MC said that everything the assassin leader said was right.

She didn’t have the courage to look at ML when ML finally talked.

“How did you know that?”

The assassin leader said that he was hired to kill MC and found that out in the process.

ML asked who ordered it and the assassin said that he doesn’t know.

MC finally decided to open her eyes when she heard screams.

There is no clue of the rival and the knight except when the rival told MC that she fell for him after the hunting tournament.

MC didn’t ask the knight about what happened so there’s no mention of his opinion

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  12. xxilovecowmilkxx

xxilovecowmilkxx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow finally! What does the ML say/do after that? Btw thanks for giving us constant updates on what happens, unlike other spoiler threads.

Haiting1536, Laerta, Chorkie and 5 others like this.
  13. Rasetsu

Rasetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sara0jan Thank you so much for the spoiler :blobmelt: ... what will ML do when he know the truth ?

mallow and Sara0jan like this.
  14. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    ML killed all the assassins and came to MC with a rather calmer expression compared to before and asked MC if she can stand.

MC was in a shock of disbelief.

“Ash, it’s true you know? You and I don’t even have a drop of blood shared between us!”

ML carried MC before replying: “yes, I remember.”

MC wanted to scream ‘Remember What?!’ But was so tired.

Everyone, I’m telling you! ML isn’t human! He can’t be human!

How the heck does he have memories of being a baby!!!!!!!!!!? :blob_catflip:.

When ML was still a baby, he was able to think calmly and understand whatever other people tell him.

Among them was MC

MC would visit baby ML everyday and talk to him.

“Would you start shaking rattles when you grow up a little more?”

“....”

“I shouldn’t have played with that rattle”

“…”

“You know? I have memories of my past life. And in this life, I’m not your blood sister. Your parents adopted me before you were born”

“....”

Baby ML was able to distinguish sounds easily and always waited for the sound of MC’s footsteps to enter the room.

He never opened his eyes when MC was around.

His eyes weren’t completely developed so he wasn’t able to see perfectly.

The outline of the objects and the colors were distinguishable but not perfect.

He wanted to see MC’s face for the first time properly which was the reason he didn’t open his eyes when she was around.

Later, when he opened his eyes the next day and found his vision still the same as yesterday he got impatient and opened his eyes when MC came.

He included everything that made up MC’s appearance including the face, edgy red hair, round nose, small mouth, small hands and green dress.

MC was excited to see him looking at her.

Baby ML remembered everything he had seen that day, the green dress, the face of the child (MC), the facial expression and the dazzling moon behind MC that day.

Baby ML grew up.

By the time he started talking the memories of childhood was blurred but that didn’t mean that it disappeared, it was only temporarily hidden.

Then, baby ML became 4 years old.

An accident happened.

He was playing with MC in the garden and MC tried to catch him by climbing the tree like him but fell.

Baby ML was surprised and quickly came down from the tree.

“Sister.”

MC didn’t move.

He shook her but she still didn’t move.

At that time, baby ML was scared.

“Are you died?”

ML was born in this world, he realized that there were too many weaknesses in the world.

Whither it’s creatures or inanimate objects, they all end up breaking one day or dying easily.

Really so easily.

Except himself, everything was all over the world.

At that time, baby ML realized what death means.

To die means to disappear. Can’t see them again like before, forever.

The world seemed to be black.

Baby ML bursts into tears with unbearable fear and loss, a huge feeling of despair.

Fortunately, MC didn’t die and he ended up crying a lot that day.

But, it left a very very deep impression for baby ML.

My sister is weak.

So, if I don’t want to lose her I must protect her.

From then on, Baby ML decided to keep his precious and favorite sister by his hand.

And so, ML was now 7 years old.

By then, ML realized that his essence was deferent from others.

Others were weak but he wasn’t.

For example, the flowers on the roadside were precious, small animals are an existence that must be protected.

ML couldn’t understand these words.

What the hell is he supposed to do?

Whether the flowers on the roadside were broken, struck by lightning or crushed. Or animals such as birds and rabbits are killed by a wagon.

ML didn’t feel anything.

Whether it was a person, a small animal or a flower on the roadside. They were all weak.

In terms of weakness, the 3 didn’t differ much.

If so, should I have compassion for everything around me?

No.

ML didn’t want to, whither it was weak or not, it was irrelevant to him, whatever the reason was.

Only.

Sister.

So to be honest, when it was MC’s 11th birthday and he gave a gift to MC which he had prepared with sincerity he was really surprised when she hit his head.

“Why are you angry?”

“Why do you think?”

It was a gift prepared with his heart and sincerity.

At first, ML tried to find a doll like the one MC had but couldn’t find one. (The one MC had. Was broken because of a maid).

So, he was worried what to do and decided to make that maid a doll.

He thought that his sister would like it since she usually takes good care of the maids. She didn’t even punish her even though she broke her doll.

He thought of the process of making the doll, he made them unable to speak, the, he made them curl up and tied their bodies making them unable to move.

He didn’t kill them, when it dies and times goes by, the doll would become bad.

Finally, he put on a ribbon like MC’s doll and gave the maid to MC confidently.

But was struck on the head by MC.

“She doesn’t like it?”

Life is precious.

Why is life precious?

ML couldn’t understand. Life is life, that was it. It wasn’t precious.

My sister is precious.

It was his sister’s words and not someone else’s so he nodded.

He made other dolls, changed the gender from maids to servants.

“Do you like the doll this time?”

“...”

“Why aren’t you saying anything, sister?”

He was hit again and was scolded.

He was depressed rather than in pain enough to shed tears.

At night, while drinking honey, ML worked on making another doll diligently to buy MC’s favor

Then he realized that his sister doesn’t really like his dolls so he quit at some point.

At this time, ML realized something else: that people were afraid of him.

But ML didn’t really care.

Whither they were afraid or avoiding him, he wasn’t interested.

But he was worried about this.

“Sister.”

His sister was like that to.

“Am I scary?”

“Huh?”

MC looked at ML seriously.

“Are you scary?”

“Huh?”

“The problem is your face. It’s too beautiful. Even if it was drown on this piece of paper, it would be impossible to drow it perfectly like the real one. It’s really scaring me.”

“Am I not scary?”

“Why would you be scary?”

“I’m strange and deferent from others.”

“Is being deferent from others mean that you are scary? Stay still Ash, don’t move, your sister will do her best to drow your beauty close to the real thing.”

The protrait That MC drew that day was a mess that can’t be said to be good.

If you aren’t told then it’s hard to tell that the model was ML.

However, the painting became ML’s long-standing treasure.

MC wanted to burn it but ML lied to her saying that he would burn it for her and put it in a picture frame and kept it in the drawer inside his room.

When ML’s parents died, he thought that he should have strength.

As ML grew, the power he learnt of was money and force.

The more the two were the better it was.

If sister was in any situation no matter what it was he would be able to protect her.

And then... wow :blobfearful:

Remember ML’s business partner? The one who MC thought was ML’s childhood friend but was killed by ML because he cheated some money?

Right now, he was drinking with ML.

Cannon fodder: “Your sister, Lydia. How about handing her over to me?”

ML’s fingers which were holding the wine glass got hard.

But the drunk opponent (cannon fodder) didn’t notice and kept talking.

Cannon fodder: “even if she was pretty on the surface, she is the sort of woman who will make her husband uncomfortable. How about it, friend? I’ll pick her up then sell her. Give her to me. Friend.”

ML remembered how he met the cannon fodder and how he kept him around because he thought that he was useful.

He likes it, it was useful in many ways.

However, if there was a disadvantage, it would be that he played with women a lot but ML didn’t care since it had nothing to do with him.

Until what the opponent spoke just now.

ML put down his drink and looked at his opponent.

I have to kill him.

He was useful because of his greed and it was hard to find anyone like him.

But all that didn’t matter at that moment.

I just need to get rid of that garbage right now.

ML had only this thought in his head.

“Why don’t you come to my mansion?”

“Huh? Ah, good, let’s go! Hurry!”

ML killed him that day.

There was a proper justification, in the process of organizing the business, some money was smuggled.

The cannon fodder said that he wouldn’t do it again but ML cut his limbs before finally killing him.

ML could have killed him from the beginning but he didn’t.

After killing him, ML suddenly saw saw MC again.

His sister was the same but also deferent.

Over time, MC grew over the years together with him and was already a woman.

From that day, ML changed a little.

He was feeling thirsty from time to time after that day but no matter how much water he drank, he couldn’t get Reid of the thirst.

It was a strange sensation.

He was thirsty and felt as if he was burning but didn’t get better no matter how much water he drank.

What is this?

“Ash, your bangs are taller now.”

ML froze when MC touched his bangs and remembered how when he was a child he was busy looking up to his sister but now his sister had to look up to meet his gaze.

ML observed MC from her long eyelashes to her libs and felt his heart race.

ML stopped his hand which was unconsciously reaching to MC face.

A sudden thirst was found. A wild thirst for unknown reason jumbled rapidly as if it was about to burn him.

ML grabbed his hand in the air and his eyes met with MC’s.

Really, what the hell is this?

In front of a question that ML didn’t have the answer to, he waited for a moment. He wondered if he could get an answer of he watched more.

But overtime, the cause of the thirst wasn’t revealed.

Though the answer was unclear, the thirst became more frequent and worse as the days progressed.

Then one day, MC brought out the word ‘family’.

At that time, in addition to thirst, it was accompanied by pain.

The thirst that didn’t improve caused frustration.

It was because of that that he deliberately became overworked but there was no effect at all.

If he thought about it later, this period was accompanied by perseverance.

See something, suppress it, constantly swallow it.

It was repeated many times even though he was aware of it.

It was sudden, during the monster raid in the south, ML couldn’t believe the news that he heard from the members of the organization.

My sister disappeared.

More precisely, she left and disappeared.

ML’s head was empty.

He stopped then turned around.

Why?

While ML was turning the horse a single question continuously appeared in his head.

Why?

My sister left.

She was missing.

She ran away.

No matter how many times the question appeared in his head, there was no answer.

ML never imagined it.

He didn’t even allow the thought to pass his mind.

Not having my sister.

A life without his sister was meaningless, it couldn’t be allowed, it shouldn’t exist.

“...Sister.”

ML doesn’t remember how he came to this place.

He ran without stopped by towns and forcefully found a mage to use magic.

Repeatedly a little over a day.

He arrived to the north and went into the forest.

He didn’t have a break nor did he sleep but he didn’t care for such a small thing.

When he entered the forest, he threw the mage who was worn out from using mana and cut the monsters blocking his path.

Then, he saw his sister.

“Why...”

He wanted to ask as soon as he saw her.

Why did you try to leave.

Why

The sister he found in the forest was really like a person who wouldn’t come back any longer.

Wearing a suit, luggage bag in her arms.

After seeing that he understood that his report wasn’t a mistake.

He didn’t complete the question and moved on.

Can’t be allowed.

It doesn’t matter why.

Just, it can’t be allowed.

He couldn’t let go of his sister.

That was impossible.

It’s good to let sister have and do whatever she wanted no matter what it was.

But all that had to be done by his side.

No matter what.

It was then that ML heard the assassin leader’s words.

Bullshit.

No.

No.

The assassin leader continued to talk.

It wasn’t bullshit.

It was then that he remembered what MC told him when he was a baby.

He began to organize the hazy memories.

And so, he remembered everything MC told him as a baby.

“Sorry.”

If you listen to others you won’t be able to trust them.

He didn’t move for a moment then cut everything and hugged MC who couldn’t stand because of her ankle.

“Ash, it’s true, I’m not your sister.”

“Yes.”

“Really, not a drop of blood, not even half a sister.”

“I know. Are you tired? Rest.”

After MC slept, ML put he in a carriage and kissed her forehead.

It was like a magical thirst.

And he felt as though the lock has been released.

I’m tired and my fingers hurt :blob_teary:

Since ML POV was important I couldn’t skip a lot of things...

I hope that you have fun reading this :blobgift:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  15. twistingfeelings

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler. Finally.... i fell like to kiss you now

16. Rasetsu

Rasetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Auwwwww Thank you so much ... :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Have a good rest @Sara0jan ... :blobmelt:

17. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, I feel like crying reading this He didn't know he fell in love with his sisters, but
    unconsciously he tried to suppress his feeling because he knows that was wrong, and he really cares about her

Haiting1536, babayagu, pacze and 18 others like this.
  18. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You veeeeeryyyyyy much for spoilers (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ
    It seems you got really excited, there's lots of spelling mistakes ( ̄▽ ̄; ) that's ok though, thank you for hard work (≧◡≦) ♡

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Marane101, mallow and Sara0jan like this.
  19. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    What is important is that it’s understood? :blobsweat:

I wanted to write a summary like the usual but since everyone was curious about ML’s POV and what he would do when he finds out that MC wasn’t his blood sister I ended up almost writing everything from their conversations to ML’s thought process. I honestly don’t feel like rereading and editing so I’m sorry:sweating_profusely:.

@twistingfeelings @Rasetsu your welcome :blobmelt:

ML looked at MC sleeping face and called “Lydia.”

He was always shackled by the chains called ‘family’ and unconsciously suppressed his feelings but that’s finally over.

Calling MC’s name without sister was enough to make him smile happily for now.

When MC woke up, she saw her maid, servant and knight.

The maid was crying and the other two just looked at her silently which made MC feel even more guilty.

MC promised not to runaway again.

Suddenly, ML entered the room and the servants left them alone.

MC started to doubt if ML hearing that she wasn’t his real sister but not killing her was just a Dream but didn’t know how she was supposed to ask him.

ML held MC’s hand then asked her: “sister, do you see me as your younger brother?”

MC was shocked but shook her head.

ML smiled happily before kissing her hand “I’m glad, i didn’t know what to do if you saw me that way. Sister, I’m done playing the role of the younger brother.”

MC froze as she watched ML leave the room:eek:.

What happened?! Is she dreaming right now??

She couldn’t sleep at all after that.

The next day, MC opened her luggage bag and took the fascination cloth.

She wanted to experiment if the strange phenomenon from before was caused by the cloth but gave up since there was no way to confirm that.

MC went to see ML and talked to her knight.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright but next time please take me with you.”

MC laughed: “Isn’t your master Ash?”

“After spending most time with you, you became like a master to me as well.”

MC laughed again and thought that the knight was really loyal.

To the point that If ML asked the knight to die, the knight wouldn’t hesitate to obey.

MC talked to ML and asked him to return to south to continue the monsters subjugation (since the men he left will most likely die there).

ML leaned toward MC and asked her: “and go to a place where sister isn’t there? No way.”

MC was troubled and unconsciously suggested: “how about I go with you?” And try the effect of the fascination cloth.

ML considered before asking “with how your ankle is?”

“... if I’m tired you can hold me and since the sea is near, if you finished the subjugation early it would be considered like a trip for only the two of us.”

“.... okay.”

20. twistingfeelings

Reading List:
    Link
    So sweeetttt....