Misc Help Please~

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Naruin, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    I need help guys.. i have a summary of a story but im having a hard time turning it into a full one. asking for tips or the like pls~
    it goes like this..

-Light ordains Darkness, Darkness ordains Light
    binded ye hast been, love shalt be thy key
    pair of unfortunate souls, is it a blessing or a curse(find archaic ver.)-​

First world;
    • A pure boy fell in love with a dark mage causing him to be tainted by darkness. Onesided love turned a life that should have been peaceful and happy to one that is tragic and sorrowful, a millennium of waiting and searching.

Second World;
    • Holy and innocent, that is the girl being chased by the warlock. She holds the jewel that he have long been searching for. A set of memories bit by bit flows out. Is it the key to end the endless chase? Or is it a trigger to much greater suffering?

Third World;
    • Dream that lasted like lifetimes, are you a delusion or the past. Missing piece of soul how will you be whole? A man that appeared in a student's dream showed up in real life. He is very different from her type of guy but somehow she cant get her eyes away from him. Sorrow? Anger? What is it that pulls her? An attraction she cant get away from. Where will this attraction lead to? Heaven on earth or hell on earth shalt be thy answer.

so the pure boy in first world is same person as the warlock in the second and the mystery man in the third.
    the dark mage in the first is same girl as the holy n innocent one in 2nd and the student in the 3rd.
    P.S. i just got all this from a dream so its not that detailed

2. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kind of high right now so maybe i can think of something later.

3. Naruin

Reading List:
    Link
    yeey~ advance thank you!

4. King0Mik

King0Mik 【An Actual Idiot】

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the stories could all be in the same world with some timeskips.

Pure boy from the first part becomes blackened from his interactions with the dark mage with whom he fell in love. First arc is about his chase for the dark mage (romantically and perhaps somewhat literally) and then his blackening as they interact more.
    Perhaps, the dark mage accepts the pure boy as a disciple or something, but the dark mage either "brainwashes" [i.e. basically teach the pure boy to act evil] the pure boy, or the dark mage is abusive towards the pure boy [making the pure boy see the "truth" of the world and become a bad person].

For whatever reason, some powerful gem is in the hands of this girl. (Maybe it was passed down her family or something. Works regardless of social/economical class IMO.) Second arc is about him going after her for the gem.
    Either the pure boy knew the girl in the past, or the girl reminds the pure boy of a girl that he knew in the past. Since pure boy is a warlock now, perhaps he was able to live for a long time.
    Seems to me that it would be better (storyline-wise) if he does end up getting them gem, so the girl will hate him, and he may regret doing so (since he may have developed feelings for the girl by the end).

Third arc is about the girl's struggle. She's fallen for the dark mage, who she should hate. Perhaps she finds out about the pure boy's past and decides to prevent him from becoming a warlock. Unfortunately, she blackens at some point. (Either she began blackening from her hate before she goes to the past, or after going to the past, she has some tragic experiences, causing her to blacken.) She eventually becomes the dark mage. Perhaps, she is becoming more conflicted with her love and hate, which eventually ends up becoming hate, and she blackens the pure boy. Might be interesting if she blackened due to the pure boy (as a warlock).

Cutter Masterson and Naruin like this.
  5. Naruin

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm.. i think the first 2 worlds can be same world but different timeline.. im thinking of killing the girl in the first world by turning her soul essence into the gem in 2nd world... ohh so there'll be LQ in 2nd eh.. hmm i kinda like the boy regretting part thanks hehe

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  6. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    While I think it’s a very interesting story. I’m sorry to say my knowledge comes from technology and war. So I’m saddened that I can’t help you, but I’m still rooting for you.

Everlasting Spring and Naruin like this.
  7. Naruin

Reading List:
    Link
    thoughts appreciated bro.. if only i can auto transcript my dreams in to paper that would make life wonder full haha.. i actually already seen/watched the whole story but cant find the right words to use.. :blobcry:

8. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I give my idea later~

9. Siostar

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Tho the thread looks inactive

10. Naruin

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah but its ok.. i kinda have the outline already.. but if you have some nice ideas plesase do share it with me ^^

11. Siostar

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda lazy to write it down?