Discussion Are we in accord or not?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Are we in accord or not?

1. Yes, we are!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No, we ain't!

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To my regret, I find this lacking, but it will do for now. For those curious, this is a part of my prologue to a remarkably doomed idea. Why doomed? You know why, and indeed, even so, I shall continue on again in writing a promising story to an eventual hiatus.
    Observation is the key. It is the silver key to the abysmal unknown. The gateway to the absolute wisdom locked by willful ignorance and primordial fear. Mankind is the observer and the observable universe is mankind’s only world perceivable and tangible. There is no limitation to the potential originating in the human mind. It is capable of wonders beyond imagination, and when an idea becomes a reality, it is only through observation privileged to mankind for they are noble and instrumentally divine.

But if mankind is able to create wonders, because they are blessed by an immaculate soul, this being the consciousness kept secret in the human mind, then why is mankind unable to truly create wonders in this world as they see fit? It is, because they are ignorant and afraid to continue their observation of the observable universe.

Willfully unaware of truths laid bare before them, and when they doubt, they proceed to secure themselves in blissful ignorance instead of verifying which truth is absolute. It is an erroneous human action towards understanding the observable universe’s laws of nature and the observable universe’s living organisms. Their fellow mankind and other creatures capable of thought and action, thought limited unlike mankind, possess far purer understanding than mankind.

Ignorance obstructs mankind from being able to rationalize information to proper knowledge. Fear solidifies the obstruction to understanding the mysteries in the observable universe. Their will to remain ignorant and afraid, will locked mankind in an eternal recurrence of misguided observations, because of improper knowledge which resulted in the absence of proper knowledge due to fearing the unknown.

Improper knowledge leading only to destruction of any order and thus, conflict remains to be observed as an eternal concept to the destructive nature in mankind from the continuance of misguided observation. Fearing possibility and to remain idle in ignorant bliss is most sacrilegious to the limitless potential in mankind’s noble journey towards absolute wisdom.

It is guaranteed that mankind will not surpass their base desires, because fear is also part of mankind’s nature to survive in the external world. The external world being the observable universe and ignorance continues to blind the observer from perceiving the pure world of knowledge from within the internal world being the human mind. It is an invisible yet perceivable micro universe in mankind with limitless potential to make shift in the laws governing the external world.

That is why observation is the key to absolutely understanding everything in this world. To observe is to understand and to do so, is to perceive as much information one can understand in relation to what one already understood. And thus, information is stored in the observer and remains as knowledge to be used in any occurring situation one might find themselves productive or not.

The previous knowledge shall be replaced by the newly acquired knowledge. It is converted to something new, changed from something old, and altered to observe the world in ways more efficient than before.

This ongoing process in the human mind will continue to build the necessary building blocks to wisdom. It is the final result of observation and the ultimatum to karma. Wisdom being the sole successive evidence and fact, that there exists an absolute truth capable of containing all the world’s knowledge, and this ultimate state of being, can see the world as it is.
    TLDR Ignorance and fear delays our means to achieving something wonderful and great for mankind. We cannot control the universe if we cannot control ourselves.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    TLDR

Exitiumm likes this.
  3. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    084.png

abewan and Naruin like this.
  4. DevianT

DevianT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG-20190403-WA0018.jpg

abewan likes this.
  5. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    TLDR Ignorance and fear delays our means to achieving something wonderful and great for mankind. We cannot control the universe if we cannot control ourselves.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  6. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    Aint it "curiousity"? observation is just a process to quench that curiousity..

@Cutter Masterson you're opinion pls.. it seems im quite muddle-headed today..:blobconfounded:

7. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you want to control the universe? It’s too tiring. Eat some ice cream instead. Or chocolate. Maybe a cold beer if you are of age. Watch a comedy. Cuddle with a cat or a dog. Look at some flowers or sunset. What’s the point of controlling the universe?

8. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Killed the cat.

---- killed the ----.
    I don't want to, but my super villain does. I'm sure I stated this is part of an abandoned prologue. This long text stems from my super villain's phobia of lonesomeness, bacteria, and emotional pain.

9. Naruin

Reading List:
    Link
    "trauma towads bacteria"... clean freak?:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

10. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. A clean freak to the extent he cleaned the cosmos. It's part of the plot. If you noticed, I made a previous thread about phobia, as it is connected to this thread a little. I need to information in regards to high school phobias. A light novel trope, because it always happens in high school or whatnot. I can only blame myself from consuming too much Japanese content.

11. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to comment on this line:
    "possess far purer understanding than mankind."
    Why the term purer and not simpler, as it is based on instinct and natural behavior rather than logic? Is there a hidden meaning here or did I misunderstand something :hmm:

12. DevianT

DevianT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I'm joking but why not write it at scribble hub?:O

13. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Mankind is afflicted with an illness of self destruction. The illness is spiritual in nature and is a result from a previous war from a bygone cosmos (ambiguous here). So yeah, animals were not infected by it, because the host of the infection was formerly human, and logically it would only infect other humans from his universe to other parallel universes.

14. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I suppose that can make sense :hmm:

15. Naruin

Reading List:
    Link
    that's some dedicated cleaning.. :facepalm:
    probably yup... instinct.. instinct to remove all bacteria:hmm:

16. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't because I suck at writing. I even stated this is a doomed story idea, but I am cursed with imagination, so I shall write it out, one way or another. Though I will not waste others time in scribble hub, because this is failed execution.
    Yes. I am ashamed, but this is my excuse.
    The story focuses on mentally unstable characters. It is set in a research facility disguised as a special academy. There are three endings to this story. I know... my bad, but I can't help myself from planning the plot out in visual novel style.

Naruin and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  17. Deleted member 188892

Deleted member 188892 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    For the record we're in accord and if we aren't be prepared for some discord

Naruin likes this.
  18. Naruin

Reading List:
    Link
    nahh... jz amazed by his dedication.. It's a good plot actually.. a good mix of comedy n drama(serious plot?)

19. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I would say Time is the key to all things. Observation is tied to ones own point of view and can be interpreted by their disposition. While Time is a constant. As to Curiosity. I see a Observation as a third person being impartial, while Curiosity you have a more aggressive approach. But I’ll stick to Time. All question, answers and difficulty will be answered in Time.

Naruin likes this.
  20. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link