Resolved A Villainess Novel Where Rather Than The Villainess Being Transmigrated Her Familiar Is Instead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CryptoKitten, Jul 12, 2019.

1. CryptoKitten

CryptoKitten New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC who was transmigrated was at the start labelled as a wisp or fragment of the god of knowledge and was transmigrated into this otome game world because of a bet made with the goddess Gaia. She transmigrates into this world as the familiar of the young villainess who was crying alone after she was poisoned (The MC can see game statuses) and becomes her familiar, in the form of a oni, and promises to be her familiar.

Fast forward to the next day and the villainess is getting bullied by some kid or something and he starts using some rare manipulation power on her. The MC being a fragment of the god of knowledge analyses his power and negates it, then proceeding to pin the kid down and humiliating him.

This is all I remember and I would like to read it again so if anyone could help me out with this then that would be fantastic.

Oh yeah, its also mentioned during the conversation with Gaia that the MC was the one who killed the god of knowledge and was the only remaining being that has any connections with him. Don't know if this helps just remembered it now. Oh yeah Im pretty sure its a Yuri novel as well.

Sabruness likes this.
  2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    dont know but sounds awesome especially if it's yuri

3. eiruxise

eiruxise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find anything under the yuri - fantasy and shoujo ai - fantasy in the series finder. Do you ever read it from here or somewhere else like RRL ? You got me hooked from your description lol.

4. Faye

Faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't mind me, I'm just setting up a camp here

5. CryptoKitten

CryptoKitten New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I was browsing and stocking up on yuri manga, went to the royal road comprehensive list of yuri and then just continued on from there to some other websites. Ive checked a few of the websites I remembered but couldn't find it.

6. uus

uus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aminoapps. com/c/anime/page/blog/i-decided-to-become-the-systematic-familiar-of-the-villainess-chapter-1

must be this one

7. dark_hero00

dark_hero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tactical dot, I think i've seen it somewhere but can't remember

8. CryptoKitten

CryptoKitten New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOD!!!! Thank You So MUCH. I've been looking for this for the longest time.

9. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    How interesting, I finish reading chapter 1. Are there more? I enjoy stories like these, especially if it looks like yuri