Forgotten Title help forgotten title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by blaine1965, Jul 12, 2019.

1. blaine1965

blaine1965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a mage who friend a girl that is...accepted into a school but her friend a guy only gets accepted because of her..he becomes a janitor there..but a big school wants girl and they get rid of him on a flying boat..he becomes a good water mage and learns how to take water out of a body...ohh ya he meets another girl too like a nun or something like that given a bag from a older nun

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guh ! I think you need to train your english.

3. Hiji

Hiji [Unlucky soul]

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo......Theres a mage whose friend (a girl) got accepted into a school, but i guess only with her help he got accepted "too" but only as a janitor.
    The school only accepts females??
    So they planned to get rid of him by putting him on a flying boat¿, some lucky chance apon fate he probably gets something magical or unlocks/finds out he's proficient in the water attribute??
    Later on in the story he meets a nun who after some plot-telling gives him a bag they've gotten from another older nun

4. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can gather
    MC - Regular person
    Friend (girl) - Gifted/prodigious in magic
    School - Wants Friend (girl) to enroll
    Friend (girl) - Doesn't want to leave MC behind
    School - "Ok he can come work or something"
    Friend (girl) - Ok
    School - "Now to get rid of this useless..."
    MC - Guessing tossed from airship into water, MC powers kick in

Only similar story that comes to mind had an MC get tossed from a boat to be fed to a monster shark/whale but I don't remember the title.

5. Kiskaiya

Kiskaiya 【Let’s pretend】

Reading List:
    Link
    This actually sounds pretty interesting. Think I'm going to lurk here to see the answer

6. blaine1965

blaine1965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry my son not good at wording. He still need a lot of lessons still. he is a 9yr old kid still tho. He was crying on this so he wants me to say sorry. I don`t know how he got on here not to be on web with out me. He told me a girl gets her friend into a school that is to high for him and they make him work cleaning in a tower. Till another high level school comes and takes her but shit talks to them to let him go with her. But i guess they try to kill him on some kind flying ship. finds this young girl he thinks is a nun. older nun gives her a pouch and says dont open it till u know when. But they go to some time of fishing island to hide on and his magic get stronger and he learns that when he cuts people. He can kill them by water out of the blood or some how. Guess u all read some funny stories LOL

Olgaroxtea likes this.