Discussion Discussion: You and Interdimensional/Multiversal Travel

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cosmic_, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this would be a great conversation topic/discussion idea.

You have been give the chance to possess one device, artifact, or power from fiction that allows for interdimensional/multiversal travel.

Note: Your choice doesn't need to be dedicated for world travel. Just has to have the capability. You'll also obtain the traits/knowledge associated with and necessary to use it. Do keep in mind any limitation, consequence, or rules of your choice item/power.

What do you pick? What is your first use? What is your first destination? What is your travel plan?

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    My artifact would be a watch, and I would be able to travel between dimensions by moving some pins in it and stuff.

What I would do first? Move to Reika-sama's universe and then immediately move back to this dimension, but in a different location... As in, I'd learn how to teleport! Hooray for never paying bus fees again! Hooray for never being late again! Hooray for saving travel time! \(^^)/

... Yeah, I wouldn't really care for going to another dimension, I'd just use the power to go back and forth between dimensions and save time... >.>

mir and Cosmic_ like this.
  3. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Infinite dimensional storage to pack a few necessities then move to a dimension with a preindustrial fantasy setting. System menus would be a big plus. Set myself up as a trader and basically roam new worlds till I found one I liked to settle down in to retire.

mir likes this.
  4. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AI chip from any of the AI chip novels like Warlock of the Magus World.

First world travel would be something tame, go to Marvel Cinematic Universe around time of first Avengers movie and try to watch the news to confirm it's real before trying an anime world.

5. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the past. Kill the first human. Save the world.

6. Silverasterisk

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly? Go to futuristic society and get immortality and intelligence mods. Get terra-forming equipment. Go to empty planets and create a paradise. Anyone else read the Alice long book 1?

mir likes this.
  7. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Phone booth.:ROFLMAO:

GDLiZy likes this.
  8. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be pretty OP. The only thing I could thing of that could handle interdimensional travelling would be reality manipulation.

So I'd be a reality manipulator, i would prefer it to be an innate power and not an artifact so that it can be exclusive to myself and I will never lose it.

If I can manipulate reality, I'd essentially be a God as well, so that's nice I guess.

9. Silverasterisk

Reading List:
    Link
    Not as nice as you'd think. Try being the parent of 10 billion unruly children.

10. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    artifact? I pick doraemon.. he's pretty much like spiritual artifact with incarnation.. first use? ill found out where his pocket lead to:hmm::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

serious answer:
    Artifact: dream catcher that has 3 slots to record worlds ive dreamed about. each slot is one time use and can be replaced. After use, I can stay at that world's dimension for 1 day real time equivalent (days depends on time ratio).

First use: As of now i have already filled three slot. I'll be using the first one to enter that dream world with robots that came out from eggs.. I already got my egg after some adventure but someone woke me up:blobtriumph: hahahaha!

First destination: my house... same appearance as in real life.. lol my poor house now floats on a lake @.@ This is where I left behind my beloved egg :blobmelt:

Travel Plan: waits for egg to crack then we'll go search for his papa robot who suddenly gone missing during my first adventure:blobsneeze::blob_teary: