Discussion Fights In Nuf; Let Us Be Normal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SummerForest, Jul 18, 2019.

1. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Friends, foes and fellow Nuffians!
    I've heard veteran Nuffians telling that the longer you stay in the Abyss, the more your chunni power will increase. Guys! In the last few days I experienced it myself:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    We fought over a trifle issue like kids in kindergarten. We justified ourselves, defamed others, we created a full set of victims and abusers and we lined our artillery of choicest words against each other. In a nutshell, a full set of costume drama minus the costume.:blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
    But the drama really affected a few of us. They cried for real. Their irl lives were hampered and their close ones were worried. So I decided to put my two cents in and put in words what I think. And, I want you all to know about it.
    First of all, Nuf isn't a religious place or a court of law. While there are Forum rules guiding our behaviour, there are no rules set in bytes, telling us how the Nuffians should feel about each other. As full-blooded living humans we are entitled to love and affection, as well as hatred or indifference towards each other.
    And, we are entitled to fights. To pour out guile and shun each other. I'll expect the mods to judge the severity of a situation and take necessary measures, but not ourselves. I won't play a justice myself and I won't let any pleb Nuffian to play a justice either. You're entitled to your own opinion and please, keep it to yourself.
    Let there be love and indifference and, hatred as well. Let there be scorn and dislike. Humans are fallible and prone to mistakes. We can't always act as Saints and we shouldn't be forced to do so, either.
    Let there be dissents and shunning of each other. That won't kill anyone, but that will help us to be natural.
    I don't want any Nuffian to be shamed out of Abyss. In the last few days I've heard at least two of them sobbing in the line that "You hate me? I'm creating drama? Well, I'll leave for good with tears in my eyes".
    I say, f*** you man, why do you even bother? What's life without a little bit of drama?
    The whole point of this thread is that let there be fights and drama and all, but don't allow them to weigh upon us enough so that one may bow their head in shame and leave Abyss. We are entitled to leave anytime we want, but let not meaningless shame be a reason for that.
    It is not always necessary to call for peace and truce. That only aggravates the situation. Fights in a Forum generally die in course of time. That is the most rational death of such chunni fights as the one that took place here.
    Here ends my speech:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

:blobpopcorn_cool: Guys! Come out with your rotten eggs and tomatoes. I'm ready to take them all. I'll tag only two of my fellow Nuffians, @Aquaa and @Atti and leave the rest of tagging with @Nyann (if only she's interested in helping this poor, forgetful big sis).

2. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Harems are gud, yaoi is nasty. Come at me bro!

*Takes off my undershirt for the brodown*

Bored....don't really wanna fite :blobpeek:

3. OnceandFutureLurker

OnceandFutureLurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well for one welcome back, I and others were worried you was gone for good
    and throw eggs at me as well here

4. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Fighting is fun, but only when you watch it from the shadows as the ultimate chunni. I haven't seen any fights on this site so I can't really weigh in... Maybe someone wants to fight me?

5. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    That's one hell of a text wall

6. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    |.o) This is why i'm a hermit. People are stupid and Drama is pointless.
    The people who you really mean something too, will stay in your life in some way or another (even if they're not always present from moment to moment) whhile those people who never really cared in the first place, will fade away and be forgotten.
    That's just life.

Suton and Femme Fatale like this.
  7. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary(?): "Forum's all good and fun with a bit of drama, just don't let it get you down. Fite me"
    *Applause*

Good speech there, miss, I agree...

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  8. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate @RNGesus with all my being and i will pick a fight with it whenever there's an opportunity to do so.

9. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that there is not clear expectations in a forum like this, unlike in a roleplaying game where you have clear definitions of RP and OCC. The way people play in NUF is more like a MUD than a forum. NUF would make a neat MUD.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  10. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Precisely that's why I am not going to leave nuf. :blobpopcorn_cool: It's just like how everyone cannot like you irl. It's acceptable. Well maybe yeah I even cried because of nuf A LOT OF TIMES. Including the last drama.

HATERS COME AT NYAN! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

11. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    What's a MUD?

12. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Heard that you were a maso.... So not a hermit :blobtaco:
    Going back to hiding:blob_ghost:

itsthatkidjashyy likes this.
  13. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I was going to ask the same thing. @Femme Fatale

:blobpeek:

Femme Fatale likes this.
  14. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a Multi User Dungeon. A game you create using a platform. It's similar to the old school text zelda game. People from all over log on using their telnet or Ftp capabilities I think. The limits are to your imagination really. I used to play lots when I was a student. It's the best way to rp in my opinion. Here is a really good sight that explains and have a list of MUDS. http://www.mudconnect.com/

15. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    ...ok.

Hm. Don't take things too seriously or you'll cry is the lesson to be learnt?

AMissingLinguist and LordCorwin like this.
  16. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I didn't leave I just was on vacation from forum.

HATERS COME ON

I will fight and go back in seclusion.

I HAD FKING ENOUGH OF DRAMA HERE

Stupid bishes trying to make justice and making me like something I don't like. Are you fking out of your mind you immature adult. Fking acting like a saint and blowing up the whole situation. Who do you think you are? Huh.
    Making a fuking blog and making me and @Nyann as villain. U damn old hag.
    If you really thought of me as sister then instead of blowing up on me , u could have tried to calm me down. "I thought of you as my sister" my foot , these fake words.

Oh hey I find you annoying and dislike you what you gonna do huh? Go and cry like you always do on others profile and telling others. "I back stabbed you" huh I never did , their was nothing between us to get backstabbed at. Saying you are sweet irl too, My foot.

From now on People who disagree with me don't dare to comment on my personal profile page or I will fight more.

Understood ????

Ban me or report me idagf now.

I have had enough of listening to others and putting up with other

:blobhero::blob_thor::blobcat_knife::blobcurse:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  17. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems unfair, huh. I agree, but it's basically it. That and avoid caustic people.

SummerForest likes this.
  18. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    I really think you should make a thread called "summoning for role players" and explain this in an easy to understand manner.

I don't think I can MUD until I get a good computer tho.

19. Femme Fatale

Reading List:
    Link
    :( *pat* *pat*

AMissingLinguist and Aquaa like this.
  20. raitei

raitei ⟪Procyon lotor paronomasiaabsentii⟫

Reading List:
    Link
    > Seeing everyone's chuuni drama fights from the top of a cliff

[​IMG]