Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Alt name(s): 인소의 법칙
    Author: Yuhan
    Artist: Ahyun
    Genre: Comedy Drama Romance Slice of Life Isekai
    Theme: School Life Reverse Harem

Description:
    “I just want to live a normal life, why is this happening to me!” Your average student Ham Dan, whose hobby was reading “Law of Insomnia” wakes up to a beautiful novel like heroine. But even in the world of fantasy novels, her role is no different. Stuck as the childhood friend of the heroine, her normal everyday life comes to an end, becoming more twisted by her strong character.

Anyone has spoiler of this manhwa? Will MC end up with one of four heavenly king? And is it only my feelings or the supposed to be heroine cling to MC more then she care to other supposed to be ML?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Table of Contents
    Spoilers:
    • End couples:
      Ham Dani x Eun Jiho
      Ban Yeo Ryeong x Kwon Eun Hyung
      Click the pictures to zoom in for character names:
      tumblr_2e6d73957e12792f9727264b217e1ee2_25188fbb_1280.jpg image_2021-09-09_212300.png
    • Volume 1 - 9 (currently available on Webnovel)
    • Volume 10 (ongoing on Webnovel)
    Frequently Asked Questions:
    • How closely adapted the webtoon is to the novels? Quite
    • How far has the webtoon adapted from the novels? As of 14.09.2021, we're officially in Volume 5
    • Where is the official translation currently at? Middle of volume 10 on Webnovel, Tappytoon has recent released a new translation.
    ✴ • Official arts • ✴

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.
    For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
  3. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt anyone can tell you who she ends up with yet since it's still ongoing. Went through the raws before and I should mention idk any Korean but looking at the images MC seems to have gone back to her original world where the four heavenly kings and the heroine don't exist for a bit- like half a day, all the while freaking out about it since she couldn't find any trace of their existence (seems like she genuinely became friends with all of them in the time she was in that Inso world).

Can anyone spoil what she was talking to the rest of them about after that, it seemed like she was having some serious discussion with them after they found her crying outside one of the heavenly king's house, she just appeared there outta nowhere from the guy who found her's POV.

4. twistingfeelings

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this make me more curious.... Anyone please????

Bella94, sonzaishinai and Irie like this.
  5. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. dahlhoney

dahlhoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The novel's actually finished, in kakao it has 550 chapters and in the ebook version it's total of 10 volumes...so it's a long ride. I've only read up to volume 6, and that was almost two years ago so my memories are a bit blurry....but here goes.

- Will MC end up with one of four heavenly king?
    Typically, reverse harems tend to have a little something with all the potential romantic partner characters and only settles down with one at the end of the story, this one's no exception. From where I left off, it seems like Cheonyoung and Eunho are the two strong candidates. (Personally I'm rooting for Eunho but apparently -according to the comments- the author gives Cheonyoung a lot of pushes?)

- Does the supposed to be heroine clings to MC more?
    Yes, they're both number one for each other. Sisters before boys I guess.

- Spoilers about after MC's trouble/incident?
    *Oof this is gonna be one of my 'sloppy' explanations but hang with me:blobastonished:)
    She spills a bit of her side of the story, not after the night that thing happened but after awhile, in the "present time". In the manhwa you can see there's a "present" timeline; where they just graduated middle school and are now going to highschool (hence the fight with Cheonyoung cuz he overheard MC saying she wants to go to another school away from them, and feels betrayed, asking if she thinks of him/others as her friends at all), and other scenes are reminiscing of the past. She has a nightmare on a rainy night, about 'that day' when the world shifted back to her original dimension and she couldn't contact any of them or find their house, and calls Eunhyung for comfort. When he shares his traumatic memory that took place on a rainy day like this and how it brings back up nightmares, she opens up about 'that day'. And that the truth is; she wasn't simply lost, she was gone from <their world> and that she was too afraid that they won't believe her or turn their backs on her disappointed. Which also leads to the reason why she's "distancing" herself from them like trying to go to another school -she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to them, but she feels like she failed. The heavenly kings also knew something was off, even on the night when 'the incident' happened. After Eunhyung hangs up MC's phonecall in the "present timeline", he discuss this with Cheonyoung who was also with him in the room. They discuss about how naturally they 'forgot' about MC's existence in the time that took place during 'the incident'. They had a plan to go on a trip together, yet they managed to call the heroine to talk about it but didn't remember or noticed to call MC, nor did they identify MC's phone address in their phones. They fear the possibility that they might one day if it happens again, and they somehow stumble upon her phone number address, doesn't remember/know who it is, and erase it --then that might be erasing the last trace or evidence that MC was ever here or existed with them.

EDIT: Eun Jiho, not Eunho:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    uggg my heart!!!!:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Irie and dahlhoney like this.
  8. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dahlhoney thank you very much for the spoilers :*
    And in manhwa does the new blonde guy clasmate fall for mc.

Irie likes this.
  9. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm I don't think he falls for her in a romantic way -since he calls MC "mom", but she's special & important to him for sure.

Bella94 and Irie like this.
  10. Ironicca

Ironicca Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me the ending of this series? I heard that Dan & Cheon's feelings are mutual, but did they end up with each other after all? What happened at the ending?

I heard that the last volumes of the novel is quite taking a dark turn.. *sobs*

11. grumpycate

grumpycate Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who's eunho? the red haired guy? or new characters?

12. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    The silver haired guy, is his name translated in a different way?

13. twistingfeelings

Reading List:
    Link
    Eun ji ho, usually he was called ji ho. I thought he would end up with the supposed heroine since he always teased her from day one

14. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow didn't know it had a novel, thank you for the spoilers @dahlhoney blobmelt_thumbs
    Up till where you read did it cover about the mystery behind her switching dimensions? I get the feeling probably not since there's 4 volumes you haven't read but I'm still gonna ask in case anyone can answer me

15. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHH RIGHT! Omg I'm such an idiot what happened I'm so sorry:blobastonished::blobjoy:

16. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it was mostly about the heavenly kings questiong & discussing the possibilities about MC and 'the incident'. Other than that, it focuses on building up their relationships with MC into more of a romantic way during little episodes or troubles:blobsmilehappy:

17. twistingfeelings

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it rude if I pray for you to finish reading it until last chapter so I could ask how will it end??? :aww::blob_grin:

Icepride likes this.
  18. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't plan on picking the novel back up again cuz I'm enjoying the webtoon more, sorry to let you down:blobconfounded: Hope someone will do the novel TL soon

19. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    so MC goes out with the heroine's older brother for a while in volume 7, but at the end the true ML she ends up with is Jiho

20. twistingfeelings

Reading List:
    Link
    What!!???? How could be!!??? Ji Ho,.silver haired guy, who always teased the heroine rather than MC. I thought MC will end up with blue hair guy or red hair guy.

Can you tell me the process until.they become end up with each other??