Role Playing This Otherworld Summoning Is Just Too Much! (Registration Open)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by System, Jul 25, 2019.

1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Make your choice. Duh. Or consult Mr. RNG over there."

The suspiciously inconspicuous slot machine clanked in agreement.

2. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome one and all to your isekai transfer/summoning/reincarnation. We have prepared another world for your wretched misadventures and expect expert performance of you, future heroes or whatever. My name for all intents and purposes is UberGM, and I will interfere in case arbitration is needed and formulate the world for you. In this roleplaying game you play as yourself, after entering an isekai. There will be a system for you to level up in a flexible manner. There will also be rather strange things to explore and obtain.

Now then, to register you don't just say your name and/or fill out a form. This time we'll be testing for roleplay and generall pepega in you, so first approach in turn the Goddess Rea (listed below) for some dialogue.

This is all. Prepare yourselves and I hope we all have fun together in another world!

GMs:
    @The Everdistant Utopia (Loli Maou)
    @A5G_Reaper (Goddess Rea)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  3. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: Hi @A5G_Reaper , do you have time to register me?

4. Blackwater

Blackwater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested. Where's the catch?

5. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Yes yes, get on it.))

6. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    "UUhhhh" Man, my head huuuuurts! When did I go to sleep again? 2 a.m, 4 a.m, an hour ago? Why did I do in my past life to earn such a suffering? Who did I offend? Just why did I have to postpone the bloody assignement to the last second? Why, why God why? Why did I forget the dreadful thing called deadline? Why?

Well, at the very least I finished it... Finally free! "HahaHahaHahahahaHAAAAAA!!!"

Wait! Did I sent it? I sent it right? I really did, right? right? RIGHT? Let me check just in case...

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY COMPUTER?????"

@A5G_Reaper

Haxagen likes this.
  7. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Where you last left it, probably. Unfortunately you're dead, so forget about it. Here, take a good read."

((Booklet details here))

MaliMi likes this.
  8. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking a while to collect his haphazzard thoughts, the latest anomaly speaks the enxt words without thinking.
    But what about my fami.... " the face of the anomaly darkens as he refuses to even think further.
    After a short while though, it brightens up again: "my frie...." only to darken once again.
    'That's right, the only thing I am gonna miss is the deadline, is not it? In that case, it might be nice to start over. Thank you hypovolemic shock, thank you! I am gonna pray to you every sunday!'

"Yea, let's get a good new casual start. I want to be a guy again, definitely. Also, health is important, definitely no hereditary diseases. Fertility does not have to be high, just make it I am not infertile. Let's also make it I have good genetics to built muscle. But they do not have to be too good, just mediocre is enough. As for the rest, what is the state of the world I will be sent in? I cannot decide on the best course of actions without proper info. Is it possible to receive it?"

9. strikegunner

strikegunner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where am I? I have to finish my project before... Wait. Is this the trending 'transfer to isekai' thing? Hm. Since I always use incognito mode so there should not be anything to worry.

"Knock, knock."

@A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper and Haxagen like this.
  10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Here you go."

I pass it the aetherium tab containing the world's entire history parsed straight off Divinepedia. There's probably better way to explain but I'm feeling a bit lazy at the moment. Because...

-another one popped on the couch. Yeah. I'm sooo filing a complain to the boss. Anyway, best get this one going too.

"You're dead, blah blah, read the booklet. Quickly."

((Booklet details here))

Blackwater and MaliMi like this.
  11. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmm, generic fantasy world." I mumble after skimming through the Divinepedia. As if I would read all of that.
    So, the question is, how to attain a leisure lifestyle, but one where I would not grow to be lazy, cause lazy people are just decaying and are a waste of space. But I also want to have some amusement in life, some stress too. A little bit of stress is healthy. They say that raising kids is stressful, but also blissful....

"I know! A monster rearing! That might be fun!" But how to go about it? I doubt that I would be allowed to bread dragons... Nor do I want to. That thing would instantly throw me into politics and onto many people's deadlist too, probably. What does every monster breeder need anyway?
    Well, knowledge, obviously. But you cannot know everything, that is impossible. So, also being able to logically conclude answers from clues is necessary, but that comes with experience. Getting on good side of the monster is definitely a must. Having a leadership skill is also necessary, so you would not end up like an owner (servant) of a cat. But that might also just waste my points...

It took a lot of contemplation, but in the end, he finally decided:
    "First I would like to get the basic info about monsters and monster rearing. After that, how strong would the following abilities be, if I invested my points in them evenly?"
    • Affinity with monsters in general (means no specific type)
    • Being able to understand monster's thoughts
    • Ability to support crossbreed

12. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  13. strikegunner

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm dead? Well, whatever.

*Read the booklet*

"Power huh? Is something like 'Gate of Ba****n', 'Gea*s' or 'Th* Wo**d' allowed? ...Don't mind what I said. Um. I want a (rng) blessing and permanent increase in physical power since I don't often exercise."

"I should get a gist of how this world works from staying there so no fast learner or anything like that. However, I don't know if the world has a thing like mana which that the world doesn't have. Maybe I should get enhance senses or mana sensing, but poison and virus immunity also considered good." *mumbles*

"I've decided. And a question. Do this world have life insurance?"
    1. ̶R̶N̶G̶ ̶B̶l̶e̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ Luck Boost
    2. Body enhancement
    3. enhanced senses

leegood and Haxagen like this.
  14. Dawngawser

Dawngawser Something something

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh. Sound interesting. But I'll refrain cos I'll probably forget like all my other rps.

15. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "You'll be able to quickly pick up how to attune your aura to particular wavelength that the creatures are less wary against. Still need lots of practice though. And you'll get to sense their mood, since they're not exactly thinking with thoughts. I'm not sure why'd you ever want to breed with those glorified animals but if that's your interest, we'll just alter your physical form to suit it. Is that all?"

"There's probably some individuals or institute that practice the business down there. Why?"

Insurance is super suspicious, I tell you!

"Luck is a very vague concept. You'll probably get simple betterment like barely avoiding to fall when tripping and such, but no amount of luck will save you from absolute power. Your call. Physical and sensory enchantment is quite standard, but it's one of the most reliable thing you can walk away with. Your call, too."

I give it the allocation form.

"For administration. Just fill in your identity and points allocation and you can move on."

MaliMi and Blackwater like this.
  16. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    "I breed with them? Why?
    ...oh I get it, sorry. But it is not me breeding with them, but allowing two monsters to crossbreed. Like wolf and a cat, for example."

Blackwater likes this.
  17. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Are you registering or))
    "I'm afraid that's tied to the monster instead of you, so you'll have to research ia method on your own. It's an extremely difficult topic, thankfully, or else it'll be overrun with chimaeras down there."

leegood and MaliMi like this.
  18. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    "That's regretful, but I understand. Then instead, is it possible to speed up monster's growth? If not then just use the points to raise my talent with monster affinity and monster's mood sensing. And that would be all."

19. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (*.*)

20. strikegunner

Reading List:
    Link
    "So luck doesn't the way I thought in the world."
    ___
    Name: Strike