LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but their bodies should. Yeah we should wait until we learn more about it. but i doubt it would be just as easy as memory lost. Heck look at our main character. The reason he is a better person is his gifts and his past life. Without those two things he might turn back into a bum.

2. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their life on Paradise would be synonymous to having jobs, and their life and jobs on Earth are nothing but a cover. So if you wake up with no memories of Paradise and go to your cardboard cutout workplace, then you'll definitely be fvcked.

And the correlation of Paradise and their livelihood would make them more appreciative of their life on Paradise. Also the girls are hot in Paradise, nobody want to lose those Poontangs.

This novel is just more realistic in regards of humanity's feelings and nature. Nobody wants to be the top adventurer of the world unlike in every Isekai novels. At the end of the day, their world will revolve around sex and riches. Nobody gives a shit about honor and Pride here.

Elkon, Shield Loyalist and viprei like this.
  3. Draksil

Draksil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bachingchung
    Ah, how could I have been so foolish, I completely forgot about hot girls! Yeah, I can understand now why they won't risk their lives too much on Paradise, unless of course they're risking it for a lot of Gold (which I guess can also translate into hot girls on Paradise)

Well, this discussion has certainly been interesting, even if most (or everyone, at least those who were vocal) seemed to disagree with my views/interpretation of the situation. I believe it started with discussing Earthlings calling Paradisians for NPCs, and ended up with discussing how permanent memory loss affects a person and his life. Even if it may not seem like it, I am inclined to agree with some of your viewpoints, and I may have been too naive in my thinking in regards to Earthlings and how they'd act. Perhaps I disregarded some of the things you, the debaters, have already mentioned and also that in other fantasy novels, adventurers are protecting people from monsters in their home world, and some of the Adventurers, especially the strong ones, are hailed/looked up to by the common folk; but since the divide between Earthlings and Paradisians are so large currently, Earthlings won't have that same satisfaction, and none of their peers back on Earth will ever learn how they faced a dangerous monster horde to save 200 villagers. This could be one of the many facets, including the ones you guys have already mentioned, that contributes to the current climate and selfishness among the Earthlings

Rainingmoon and Elkon like this.
  4. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you catch our drift. XD

It's normal to have those thoughts though, since you basically see Paradise on Seol's perspective. However, you forgot the fact that Seol is unique and not everyone have the same talent like future sight or rainbow Rinenggan. That's why you disregarded how difficult Paradise would be for others.

Elkon and Shield Loyalist like this.
  5. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why he haven't talent in spearmanship?
    He is so strong and have "memories" (Only a flash) and his body remember his post life

6. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not about his spearmanship, but overall physical ability. His mana is so dang good that his physical ability don't match up/get 'carried'.

Another is with how fast he ascended to lvl 3. As what I said it was mostly mana defeating the mobs, and there's also his "cheat codes" that make his physical ability subpar compared to people who rely on them entirely.

Rainingmoon and Elkon like this.
  7. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to remember that Seol has magic stats of a lvl 5, but just that. He started with great physical stats after the Neutral Zone, but that's it. Also the warrior/archer classes aren't big in the magic department, but in physical stats and technical abilities. Future Vision made him start with his skills at a higher rank, does not mean they are at the Ranker lvl.

Rainingmoon, Seinha and Elkon like this.
  8. Seinha

Seinha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats different nine eyes and future vision does he also has future vision in past life?

Also im curious in his past life, does he also regain his nine eyes ability that he lost when he gambling

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2019
  9. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nine Eyes is the skill he was born with and awakened as a kid. Future Vision is the skill he seems to get after the dream. It's really the cheat skill. It makes him "feel" when he should do something, it upgrades his skill proficiency, it made him have the strenght of a lvl 7 just a few moments with the Nest. In the end is the way he got where he is now, that's why now he want to stop running away or rely on the skill to achieve things.

Seinha likes this.
  10. Seinha

Seinha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so in other word future vision is like famous 'protagonist privilege' cheat skill that make him achieve something impossible like how the hero in the blockbuster movie never got hit by a single bullet when he escaping from villains

11. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Code red! Code red!!
    Time to kill the guy.
    He knows too much.

Yeah he regains it quite early on in the storyline...

Elkon and Seinha like this.
  12. Seinha

Seinha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Innate Ability, ‘Future Vision’, has been activated.]

Lonelycity likes this.
  13. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he didn't have it the first time. he probably regained it, cause of the wish which sent his feelings back in time. otherwise he would have known not to trust kim hannah

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  14. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    No he had it in the first time too....
    But overusing it due to his gambling addiction, he lost it. Even in his second life he was on the verge of completely losing it... it was only after entering paradise and NOT keeping his ability activated all the time which saved his ability. Also remember how he cleaned his broken meridians during the tutorial? That helped him too. That angel’s tears or whatever...

15. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh...the question you reponded to asked this:
    in that life, he probably didn't regain his abilities before getting trapped in that slave contract since he was still a scumbag w/o those intense feelings of regret. in this life, he changed as a result of those feelings. It's been a while since I read the first few chapters.

16. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Errr I am pretty sure the guy is asking about the second life cuz in the first life I think the MC never regained it

17. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl: full quote
    past life. heh.

18. Seinha

Seinha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually when i said his past life i mean his first life xd.

So, he doesn't regain his ability in first life then

19. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He regained it in his first life too but probably much much later on(probably months or years)

zenorth and Sea Dog like this.
  20. Seinha

Seinha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so cause he possibly not survive till the end of humanity in paradise unless he has that green colour. Or not