Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Shadowsiver88

Shadowsiver88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like jemini said Van is the reincarnation Zakkart and the other three. His very soul in made up of what was left after they were boken. Remember way way back in Vida side story #5 she was trying to give him power but it wouldn't work? The way it worked was by using Zakkart leftover thoughts, now why did that work it's because a part of the soul and the thoughts were once one being even after a 100,000,000 years.

Eddy andres and hillo315 like this.
  2. S.a.w..

S.a.w.. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zakkart’s unique skill allowed him complete immunity to a single weapon of his choosing at any one time(he could change the chosen weapon).

hillo315 likes this.
  3. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Alda faction major ideal to win against Vida in Second Alda-Vida war.
    - Alda: Policy is easy to understand but will question his sanity about how f*cking he want to do (Exterminate everything he see as enemy when desperate just join with someone whom doesn't has any credit to trust and guarantee backstabbing)
    - Nineroad: Her ideal came from someone who realised the mistakes their had done but rejected any mean to repent it (I quiet curious what she did during the First Alda-Vida war, even Faunmun Gold changed side himself while her rejected it). Her ideal technically ask the family to kill all of male or female and make them alienate among themselves, destroy their unity for them to be spare)
    Fitun: My truly god who straight forward and did everything very effective.
    His views focus on dual/battle/war as typical god of war but he isn't fool or blind but how effective until he feel enough of this sh*t, I'm out. (He was quiet realism while rejected both his superior ideal and how ineffective they were, until he could hold any resentment and act as his own)

4. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @hidefreek made me realize that even being a fitun battle lover was possibly the last truly complicated enemy.

Then the ideal of all the other gods of the faction would be the complete worship of Alda and the fervent desire to recover a world they never saw?

@Zing lambda 2.0 cannot happen because the world of the demon king collapsed 100,000 years ago, and if there is life and gods I don't think they are on their side. in the worst case comes something much worse than him. at best it turns out that that something likes fast food or shotas and joins vandeliu's side

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    hidefreek, Zing and hillo315 like this.
  5. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, I suspect it will develop into Alda vs every other major God. However, neither Vida or other major Gods wish to destroy Alda, punish him, teach him a lesson or make him realise his mistakes, maybe, but not destruction.

The end game will probably consist of Avalon/resurrected Gurdanis vs everybody else. I doubt that the reincarnates will play a major role in the upcoming conflict, they are just not dying fast enough to make an effective army in Lambda.

Perhaps, Arch Gurdanis could go back to his original world and persuade some evil Gods to fight on his side, then launch Lambda invasion 2.0?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  6. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish a Great/True Summon that summon all Bravers to kick Rokudou sorry ass... Everything start by the Braver so it will end by them, perhaps this time Amemiya will completely destroy Rokudou. Rodcorte will shock about another soul breaker and try to make braver destroy Lamda for him.

hillo315 likes this.
  7. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He could also apply that immunity to an ally

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  8. canuto95

canuto95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone, finally caught up with the thread and just wanted to say hi to all of you

toxinpsd, Eddy andres and hillo315 like this.
  9. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome

hillo315 likes this.
  10. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome, make yourself at home!

hillo315 likes this.
  11. S.a.w..

S.a.w.. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Codered999: No, I don’t think so. Otherwise would Zakkart’s Nuke plan revolve around Bellwood’s ability to copy another hero’s power?

hillo315 likes this.
  12. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Dextrometofan

Dextrometofan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed, Microsoft translator is feels way better and natural when translating raw. I use kiwi browser so I can translate 2 click away (there are Microsoft, Google, Yandex, and Baidu as translator option in setting)

14. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter has some political movement. Also, Orlock was introduced to Pauvina's Raging Evil Wyvern.

Van has had trouble finding Demon King fragments recently, but we all know the reason for that...

Korleone and Bla8bla like this.
  15. kari-no-sugata

Reading List:
    Link
    Busy at work so this is all I'll say for now...

LOL at a certain wyvern's 180 turn in attitude towards Zohna on learning she's not one of Pauvina's friends... but is a lover candidate for Vandalieu.

Thanks to Zohna we get a concise description of Van's current objectives: convert Alda believers into Vida believers, guarantee rights of the Vida races, improve perception of the undead and eventually to setup public trade between the Vidal Empire and Orbaume Kingdom. Van has no interest in staging a coup or getting new land - he has plenty and can get more elsewhere (other continents or dungeons).

Van also received a letter from you-know-who (and also a bunch of nobles). There's a also bunch of subtle political moves that I'll need more time to go over to make proper sense of.

16. heiro001

heiro001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The nobles with... colorful ambitions"

Grit your teeth Alex! Because Pauvina's coming to clock you! :blobjoy: (Or not, Van talked her out of it because Van did promise Randolf not to kill him... to paraphrase Van: "Alex is already heart broken over what he did, you really don't need to break his body too." :blobwoah:)

Also very funny how Zohna gets Van to go into exposition on his plans by shaking him with lifeless eyes basically screaming "what are you even doing here? Are you here to start a coup?" :sweating_profusely:

Speaking of broken people, Orlock's so broken at this point in terms of what Van can tame, he tries to put a collar on a regular dwarf like Zohna. It's almost like there's no difference between Vida races and everyone else. :blobReach: Still doesn't stop a bunch of idiot nobles (with the eponymous "colorful" ambitions) from sending letters to Van demanding all his "tamed monsters" that are pretty girls. :blobunamused:

And yep, confirmation the dumb count is indeed poisoning Elizabeth's mother to cause her mental instability. This is going to go very bad for him as soon as Elizabeth asks Van for help. Or Van decides to send a demon king familiar or ghost inside his residence instead of just guarding it from outside. :blobspearpeek:

"And who might you be? You're not one of Pauvina's new friends, are you!?" -> "listen here, little dwarf, I'm [The raging...]" -> "I'm mistress Pauvina's pet Luvesfol. It's a pleasure to meet you." blobmelt_thumbs

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    Korleone, IceFenix, Mesaphrom and 6 others like this.
  17. kari-no-sugata

Reading List:
    Link
    More like he was deliberately teasing her (since stress has built up from Van doing whatever he likes).

Not sure if we should label these guys as the "Monster Girl Appreciation Gentleman's Club" or the "sickos who want to mess about with girls who have no rights dark society". Either way, they're all Van's girls so hands off!

It's said indirectly but yeah, he is the cause. After all, talking about how he'd need to strengthen the dosage if he wants to turn Liz's mother into his mistress is hardly subtle. And also messing with people's mothers is a perfect way to push Van's buttons. And the count has the brilliant idea that he'd need to tell Liz to stay away from her mother in order to prevent Van from happening to see her. Which is pretty much guaranteed to backfire - eg Liz mentions to Van sadly that she'd been told not to visit her sick mother so Van starts investigating.

18. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I know my isekai nobles, and I do, it's a sure bet that they are in fact cartoonishly evil and of the sexual assault variety.

19. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you learn that? How did I miss this important detail? Why does it sound suspiciously similar to Kanata's cheat?

Also, what counts as a weapon? Is it limited to conventional arms (sword, bolts, axe, hammer, etc.), or does it extend to literally anything that can be weaponized (pointy stick, shield, pogo stick, garden shears, laser beams, etc.)?

20. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Chapter 5

hillo315 likes this.