Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    That is so good omg, but then this just goes to show the ending can just turn to our favour by rearranging the scenes a little. Maybe it is just me now or maybe I have been trying to really see the original ending in a different light, I came to accept the original ending as it is, because I want to take it that when Lan Zhan called out Wei Ying at the end, and when Wei Ying being surprised at first and then turned around to see the person standing in front of him is Lan Zhan, where he smiled, I want to take take as a 'new beginning' for the both of them where they can now be freed of all their responsibility, where they can just follow their heart and freely travel around the world, night hunting together, etc because I want to see that Wei Ying "wait" for him has a meaning and that when Lan Zhan returned to Wei Ying at the end shows that he's done with what he needs to do and that they both don't need to worry about anything holding them back, so as much as I want to see them both standing side by side on the screen but I came to appreciate that subtle final ending in CQL that we have been shown because when Lan Zhan returned to Wei Ying at the end it shows that he's ready to travel with him (if that makes sense) so yeah, that's my little head canon after that ending of CQL.

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  2. Hikaru2711

Hikaru2711 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys. I’m a new member here. Just made an account to share this big news with all of you.

According to tencentvideo FB they have made different ending scene and ask us to vote our perfect ending which they will be posted on Tencent YT. Hurry and go vote for it.

3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, really? Where's the link to vote?

4. Hikaru2711

Hikaru2711 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Really.
    I'm sorry, I couldn't post the link. The system gave me an error message. x___x
    You can go to the fb page and search the tencentvideo.

5. Hikaru2711

Hikaru2711 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They just posted the news about an hour ago and it already over 7k vote. XD

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....what kind of different ending.

I'm scared now.

AI Xin likes this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, don't worry, I just google-searched it and found the link on my end xD.

Anyways, I just voted for 'A', but I wish they expained which is which, because I couldn't see the pic, 'A' looks happier, so I choose that one lol, and it's already the most popular one.

I only want my Wangxian happy ending, like a solid one. Even when to me, the original ending is already implied a happy one, but one wouldn't hurt for Tencent to actually put in that effort for Fans to do this for us though <3

For those who wants the link, here it is: https://business.facebook.com/tencentvideo/ [You wouldn't miss it since it's 'pinned']

AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Tencent is just cropping the videos and just making it as a 'Fan alternate ending', so you don't have to worry, because the original ending is still the original ending that remains unchanged. But the one Tencent is asking for fans to vote, I'm guessing it's just asking for fans opinions so they can do like a somewhat alternate ending 'fan-video' if that makes sense?

[​IMG]

9. Hikaru2711

Hikaru2711 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on XZ interview we already got the “in the end he was still smiling, because he finally found the light he had always been waiting for” part

Could we somehow get to watch the “no matter how long it has been, when you see him again, please hug him again and tell him that you are really good. Don’t stroll in the darkness anymore, because you are the most dazzling presence of all” Seriously hoping this going to be in the short video.

10. Hikaru2711

Hikaru2711 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought picture A was hinting that they will go travelling together, but I just saw their update, said they will use the scenes which have already been aired to make an imaginary ending for us. Oh well.... XD

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  11. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did you guys see the Tencent FB news.. not sure if real.

but they are inviting international fans to vote on scenarios and they will customize the ending accordingly
    did you guys see the Tencent FB news.. not sure if real.

but they are inviting international fans to vote on scenarios and they will customize the ending accordingly

edit: i see you guys are already discussing it

On other news:
    people are so deluded, the post trending on twitter about papzz following yibo to know who his girlfriend is.. and they find him goign to a japanese restauarant with XZ on the chinese dragon day..

I mean .. uh,,.. in that snapshot you can clearly see the female exec producer behind yibo :p
    this is so obviously a team lunch or something

12. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LZ never gives piggyback ride in novel.. its all princess carry..
    also i think the scene in the novel when yibo bends down, pulls up XZ's arm over his own shoulder (and the shot looks like a super close kissing neck kind of a shot).. that's him trying to lift XZ.. and it is very natural.. that is the way you would lift anyone lying in that position but camera immediately cuts to wx being hoisted up.. editing make it look more funny and confusing

13. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. Actually not all of it is princess carry. Plus the first time he lifts him, he does offer piggyback ride, but is rejected, so he does it after piggyback was rejected. Plus the times he had to carry WWX when he was injured were piggyback(?). I don't think the injured can be carried in princess carry without the condition worsening anyway. Sorry, just had to put it out there.

Sauling likes this.
  14. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess yibo is the only one amongst the primary characters to not share his thought on LWJ (essay/afterthoughts)

Must be like "Hmm.. i just had to be myself .. easy!" .. lol.. but i don't know he seems mature and very very very practical.. would have been fun to get his view on his character

15. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure.. re-reading the novel.. haven't encountered an actual piggyback yet

on another note,
    "are they fat enough for you" - dialogue from the chicken scene..

as it is, in early chapters, when WX is recalling the past and his 3 months in gusu..
    there is one scene where he is basically asking NHS and other boys to come play with him.. and hunt for pheasants.. and he clearly says that he likes "fat" pheasants :p

It is interesting to think if CQL interpreted it as sthg LWJ "overheard".. and we get that 16 years later ( kinds crossover between the novel dialogue and cql dialogue)

16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    i click onto A tryin to see if can enlarge and ended up votin for A ahahhahah LOLOL

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure in the novel, the GC reveal when LZ carry Wei Ying is a piggy back not a princess carry, because the description gives reveals it's a piggy back, and the part when LZ carry Wei Ying after Jin Ling stabbed him is a piggy back too.

Of course he have princess carry Wei Ying before and that's after he came back from JC after being captured, and when they were going to the restaurant/inn to have that “talk” with Nie Huaisang so he's done both in the novel.

YaoiMom22 and Soulfill like this.
  18. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao I knew it. the ending is just a bunch of alternatives mashed together waiting to be rearranged. now they’re even doing it themselves...sigh CQL why do they have to be so convoluted

19. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dont think it is even that refined... they said there is no new footage and usin footage that has already aired through the course of drama run

20. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. after JL stabbed him..why would anyone give a stabbed person piggyback ride.. thay will only hurt
    2. GC scene - as per eng translation it is not a pigyback