Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR IKR URGHHHHHHHHHH WAN TO FLIP TABLES AT THEM FOR MAKIN EVERY CHARATER IS BETTER DEN WEI YIING :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_pout::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse:

yup agree tat xiao zhan potray of wei ying was awesome and spot on. love his wei ying(y)(y)
    ahhhh wan to download those songs and lsiten to it everyday ahahahah. when goin to work and comin bak ahahahha.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SCREAMS LIKE FAN GIRL* LAN ZHAN PROPOSING TO WEI YINGGGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LIFE IS COMPLETE AHHAHAHAAHHAAHHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sauling, YaoiMom22 and AI Xin like this.
  2. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ECEt4FPVAAIOUv2.jpeg

ChangYang's artwork is always so beautiful and meaningful. The next episode will be most painful...*inhales* :sushi_no:

P.s. Wen Ning is me with WangXian while the juniors are me with MDZS. :blobsmile:

Oh and though this is HOB update, I hope you won't mind me posting it here. Manhua may be released on October? I'm looking forward to the knives :blobcat_knife:

EB_Q2SDVUAMCKo5.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  3. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But we all know at heart Wei Ying is best :blob_patpat: To me, even weakened in CQL, he was still badass Senior Wei haha

Good way to learn more Chinese too Setsuna-oniisan :cookie: But I wouldn't dare play it in public, I might cry or giggle suddenly from listening. It happened once...*looks down*

setsuna3025 likes this.
  4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahah YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS he ends up in the lan sect when he himself says he is not goin to be marry into it and whoop he is married into the lan sect :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. and yes wei ying tryin to behave for his hbusband and lna zhan lettin him get away wif breakin the rules for him and punish him when its suppose to be but punish by makin wei ying not able to get up from bed for a few days HJAHAHAHAHHA LAMO

*nods* :blobhighfive:

yup tat realli shows tat is he a good actor and will contiune to improve. i cant see anyone else play wei ying other den xiao zhan :blobjoy: same goes for yibo playin lan zhan
    cause they r salty about little things like tat and like u said they hav double standard which is damn wtf sia :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: or they r just damn fkin bored and nth to do so they do tat to create drama

hmmm tat seems to be true like they must be divided cause mostly they nvr realli go and watch the donghua, read the manga , listen the audio drama and read the novel. like they onli watch/read/listen either one of it on its own and when they see the other adaptions they think its OOC and cannot take it. and cannot learn to enjoy the differ adaptions. maybe they wan it to be the same like tat would be so damn fkin boring lo. its better to see diff things so its interesing instead of so monotone:facepalm:

hahahha i think su she is screctly gay for JGY:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: ya like their bromance was way stronger den wangxian.

and the part where su she actually says "u think im scared of u" to lan zhan at the guayin temple cause he cannot stand lan zhan coverin for wei ying and think he is better den lan zhan when clearly he is not :facepalm::facepalm:

AI Xin, Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  5. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    yup us he will still be badass hahaha and able to make lan zhan loose his composure everytime ahhahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy:

yup gd way to learn chinese and understand mroe ahahhah since my chinese is too weak ahahhaha. :cookie::blobpats: nvm just giggle ahahha but look at hpone so at least ppl will think u readin or watchin something den not so bad ahhahaah

AI Xin likes this.
  6. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean future episodes for the raws or subs??

I'm looking forward to the story but not the knives :sweating_profusely: The fact that HOB is the only MXTX novel to make me cry is even worse, now i'm both happy and anxious :blobsweat_2: And i'm hoping someone translates it like MDZS :blobwoah:

I like it when Wei Ying misbehaves :blobsmilehappyeyes: the more shameless he gets the more Lan Zhan "punishes" him heheheh :blobowoevil_horns:

Ugh i hate Su She so much, he goes and copies Lan Zhan in everything and then has the audacity to call him arrogant :blobunamused: I was so happy when in CQL Lan Zhan told him that he's not even qualified to talk to him :blobjoy:

Waaa they're all so cute especially the bunny earrings and necklace :aww::aww: If i wasn't so poor i would gladly buy all MDZS merch and the dolls too, i get so jealous since everyone seems to have them but me. Why do they always make such cute merch now i just want to buy everything :blob_teary:

Sauling, YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    yup hahaha and both of them will still be happy and love each other

IKR tat bloody idiot is seriously too fked up copyin lan zhan den thinks he is better den lan zhan just cause JGY notice him and other don and he say others r so arrogant :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: he is the one being arrogant lo

IKR ahahhaha wan to buy it too but no moneyy:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

9. Lavinia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup i heard that too and the theory that S2 will actually be split or S3 will just be extra long, i hope either of them is true cause i can't take it with such a short season :blob_teary::blob_teary: Maybe they only had 8 eps in April since they got a bigger budget and spent more time working on the animation?? :hmm:

Sadly i think antis will hate donghua no matter what, i seen some of them admit they haven't even watched S2 but still say they hate it:blobunamused:

Someone already spoiled it for me so i know we will get baby WWX in ep 5, i really hope we get baby Lan Zhan too :blobmelt:

Poor Lan Zhan was so bad at communicating back then, at least he got a bit better after waiting for 13 years. I did like that Yiling WWX still liked to tease him in the beginning like with the flowers and a-yuan but then Lan Zhan mentions Gusu and all the happy moments are gone :blob_teary: I agree! I love that WWX in CQL died knowing that Lan Zhan cared about him, it makes it when he comes back all that much sweeter :bloblove::bloblove:

I heard their deaths were even more gruesome and dark in the novel and i was like NOPE :blobsweat: I know that they kinda changed it in the donghua so i'm guessing it was supposed to be like in CQL?? The donghua scene still leaves an impression on me, it was the first scene i saw of MDZS and i couldn't understand anything but everything looked so freaking cool :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Asdfgjk i hope so too!! I thought we were gonna get it in ep 4 but instead we got filler :blobcry: Since dongua Lan Zhan is so big and strong i'm hoping they do the scene of Lan Zhan kicking open the door while bridal carrying WWX like in the novel!! :blobmelt: I also want some piggybacks... i'm getting too greedy at this point but i can't help it :blobwoah:

Btw does it technically count as a bridal carry in ep 3 when WWX was running away from fairy and jumped into Lan Zhan's arms??? :hmm:

Sadly yes, i felt so bad for the person who provided an example of LWJ lying only to get shut down so quickly for it. I mean what do they want?? They complain about LWJ lying in donghua but then get angry when someone points out he lied in the novel?? It's not even that serious both cases were pretty sweet and he only did cause of Wei Ying :blobunamused: I don't get them going on about this ruining his image, just cause he doesn't hesitate to lie when it comes to Wei Ying even if it's to protect or be playful, it doesn't make him any less righteous or suddenly ruin his character. And then i saw them reblog that even dumber post complaining about LWJ clothes and i suddenly got it that they will always hate donghua LWJ and are just finding excuses at this point :blobunamused:

Why are people suddenly hating Lan Zhan in donghua?? From calling him ugly, to complaining about his clothes and to getting upset at him for lying wtf :facepalm: The best part is that he's their so called favorite character but then they nitpick everything :blobneutral: Not to mention that MDZS is far better animated compared to other donghuas.

Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    it was more gursome accordin to wat was written and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it cuase the fkin wen chao deserve it. i was hopin they will do the same in the donghua but kinda was toned down. the live action was just meh im a sadist too ahhahahahahha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

the live action one maybe cause of the cencorship tats y everything is toned downed, but he did giv wen chao a run for his life and make him look pathetic. the dong hua one is just killin him on the spot like damn nvr make it guresome ahshahah

AI Xin, Sauling and Lavinia like this.
  11. Lavinia

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone saw the spoilers for episode 5?? I thought we were gonna get LWJ revealing that he knows that's WWX and bridal carry but instead we got more brief flashbacks :blobpensive: I think they're pretty much just trying to cram as much important flashbacks as they can at this point but idk what's even happening anymore. There's now only 3 episodes left so i'm hoping we get the reveal next week.

AI Xin, setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  12. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lavinia https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oXnp5Y2OD70i78utu4BcQ3xgAlygypd0
    heaven's blessing..
    first 25 chapters have been translated (just google) -beyond that i found above link.. haven't read it yet though

I'm just thankful to mxtx to give us happy endings.. and no nonsense noble idiocay or separation and developing these stories with so much depth that they are so much more than just romance. .. and even the romance by itself is so b'fully done

realization.. LZ is the ONLY character who was never really hurt by WX.. and therefore really had no reason to be angry with him or basically being stuck in that zone of where your loved one betrays your expectation

With live action, i think they underplayed WX's love for JC as a brother and made it more of always being in gratitude and must protect him.. which is not fair to JC because since childhood he has given up everything for WX and happily and has been protecting WX in his own ways ( if your father dotes on child of his crush more than you.. this can so easily go into the jealous of that other kid territory.. but not with JC...)

And to wrap that up with WX never really acknowledging the fact that he probably never could stand by as JC's brother.. it hurts.. in the novel the brotherhood from WX's side is more palpable

JY is like the most balanced coolest character ever :p
    WX's sassiness with no emotional baggage of being an orphan

amazing funny edit

setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  13. Lavinia

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading it but i'm too scared :blobrofl: I'm so happy they tone it down on donghua and live action, i'm not as brave as you and sauling when it comes to that :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: but wtf did he even do to Wen Chao in the live action make him bald?? :blobjoy: i think wen chao's woman was the only death they kept the same in all 3 adaptions.

I mean i hope that translations come out for the upcoming manhua in October.

Same, i really hate getting invested into something only for it to have a sad end. I think the only sad endings i like are the ones that are done right and are genuinely sad instead of being done for shock value.

They definitely made JC in live action show way more care about WWX, not even in book or donghua did he show as much care. JC was more jealous and angry in novel but in CQL not as much. Their reconciliation was also done much better, i felt bad for JC when he cried he just looked so abandon.

YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  14. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?
    you thought JC was jealous type in the book ?

:p.. lol.. i never got that impression.. since my1st read.. lol.. how differently we interpret..

BTW, do you know if there are any smut scenes in HOB? even the novel has very subtle undertones of romance .. barring a few scenes (i guess most obvious being coffin boat) .. else everything is flashback

Coming to the fluffier stuff..
    lol.. by ep 6, LZ is completely heads over heals in love with WX..

i think it was attraction at first sight for WX.. and then he literally wooed LZ like a man woos a lady :p .. and LZ probably gave in by the second or third fight / or was it the month long confinement in library :)

15. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone knows where can i read eng subbed manhua? (assuming that is the visual/graphic comic style).. i only find 2 videos on youtube of early chapters..

16. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i know there isn't any smut scenes in HOB. There's also only 3 kissing scenes. But i did read somewhere else that the 2 had Sex but maybe it wasn't explicitly mentioned because of the censorship. The genres of HOB is only shounen Ai and not yaoi.

17. Lavinia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup to me JC was really envious of WWX in the novel, he always felt second best especially when it come to his dad treating WWX better than him even Madam Yu points it out only making him more insecure. It's why WWX says that he will always be his subordinate while JC will be sect leader, so i guess WWX is somewhat aware of JC's insecurity.

There is no smut in HOB, it is heavily implied they do it in the extras but nothing explicit.

You can read it in the Exiled Rebels Scanlations site if you have a account or on manga rock and other sites if you search on google.

AI Xin, Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  18. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean the english scanlations of the MDZS manhua? You can find it at Exiled Rebels Scanlation, they're the ones scanlating the chapters but it's not completed yet.
    I usually read english translated manga / manhua / manhwa off MyReadingManga, but just found it it's been blocked by Malaysia since a couple of days ago :blob_teary:

19. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MDZS donghua S2 Ep 5 is up, available via that same youtuber channel... :blob_grin: *quickly downloads*

setsuna3025 likes this.
  20. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. mentioned in subtext again.. thanks for the response though