Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    There, there, even when I didn't like some of the things shown in CQL, but to me, each version have their pros and cons, and in the end, I still love, appreciate CQL, and CQL Wangxian on my end :bloblove: And I do agree that I would also prefer to see fans united to appreciate each adaptation that we can get for MDZS. No matter what, the donghua will always have a special place in my heart, because I love the visuals, the designs, the animation, and what I'm going to say next is really personal, i.e. the donghua is what introduced me to this story, so I will always love it, it's always sadden / upset me to see fans bashing the donghua :blobconfounded: (So I got oversensitive on my end :blobdead:)

To be honest, I rather it's Xue Yang, at least I wouldn't be too bitter about this whole SuShe out-did Wei Ying's powers :blobthumbsdown: It's just worse that is the first impression if fans who watched CQL first :blobdead: SuShe is just below scum in my eyes, and I never, never ever love him, he's such a hypocrite! :blobcurse:

From what I recall, didn't Lan Zhan got whipped because he protected 'Burial Mound' against the other sect? And he was imprisoned for 3 years I think :blobsalt: I wish they gave us more information behind why Lan Zhan didn't went down right away when Wei Ying fell, because I never understand why he wouldn't since I see it's within his character to do so, and I'm sure he didn't have those discipline whips yet. I like to believe he did, but if he did, then why did he told Wei Ying, he went 3 years later, so that cancels out everything :notlikeblob:

IKR :blobjoy::blobjoy: I mean, how can he remember the next morning that he fought against the 'grave digger/unknown mask man' (and that was when he was still drunk, yet he doesn't remember anything else :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Drunk Lan Zhan is just too adorable, I love how he stole the two chickens just for him! :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    And I also love the change in CQL how it was Wei Ying who wanted to put his name next to Lan Zhan, because it brings out a sense of 'mutual-ness', i.e. wherever there's Lan Zhan, Wei Ying wants to be there with him!! :bloblove::bloblove:

Let's wait another year then :blob_coughblood: I don't want the donghua to feel rushed and end so abruptly, since I want to see the donghua to the end on my end :cookie:

Oh, interesting, I heard that the Audio Drama is somewhere in the Nightless Day or something? I have to really catch up on my end, but when the real action begins, do share me the news, and I'll fly to watching this right away *winks* :blobparty::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

The later development for Wangxian, is just so fulfilling! :blobparty: Fans is really missing out for not reading the novel there :cookie::cookie:

Hahaha, poor lil Apple have to succumb to watching Wangxian PDA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ofcourse Lil Apple knows what's going on :blobamused::blobamused: He's a smart donkey afterall, he knows when to give them time to do the 'everyday is everyday' routine lmao! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

That's a good way of looking at it, I don't care anymore on my end, the next time I see those comments, I'll just hit the 'block' button :blobexpressionless:

There, there, don't feel upset, I'm sorry for bringing this in here, let's just ignore what happened and enjoy this fandom peacefully in here :cookie: I wasn't in the drama when that episode of the Xuanwu cave was aired, so I didn't know what happened, even though I can understand their disappointment *sigh*.

That's Wei Ying eating back his words for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But to be fair, Wei Ying always do stuff to "tease" Lan Zhan first, so this again, he's getting what he asked for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Same, Same, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo is the best live action cast for Wei Ying and Lan Zhan :blobhighfive: And I'm really glad they were chosen because they really bring out the best in the character respectively and Wangxian :bloblove::bloblove:

I can't stand double-standard to be honest.... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Personally for me, I feel like if the change isn't for the bad, than there's nothing to really make a big fuss about :blobunamused: And I can never understand their stupid logic for a double-standard in hating donghua Lan Zhan for lying to his uncle to protect Wei Ying's identity... :facepalm::facepalm:

Meh, don't care, not my ship (disgusting ship, but I don't care) lol :blob_ghost:

SuShe better than Lan Zhan? LOL NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!! :blobthumbsdown: He's just a lowly scum who have inferior complex, and lame one too, but it was so good when Lan Zhan used the silencing spell on that scum to shut him up! :aww::aww::blobparty::blobparty:

AI Xin, setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  2. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't know but whatever it is, I really hope they have plans and know where they want to go with it, or what they're doing... :blob_teary::blob_teary:

And what right do they have to make stupid comments about 'hating the donghua' or 'criticizing something' when they never watch it :blobunamused:
    I do know of a tumblr user, who actually said the donghua is trash....
    Hikari-reii (that's the Tumblr user name, and she is very hypocritical and critical about the donghua, which I can't stand reading her posts on my end... :facepalm:

I haven't seen it yet, but I've seen pics floating around, I shall check that out later :blobmelt:

Yeah, Lan Zhan always have trouble communicating how he really feels, he only knows that the more he wants/loves something, the more he will chase after it with his actions, but I don't blame Lan Zhan with the lack of communicating skills with how he was brought up :blob_teary: I don't think he was ever truly happy or enjoy what it's like to be a child, to play around and have fun :blob_teary: I also love Yiling WWX still liked to tease Lan Zhan, and send him flowers :bloblove: While Lan Zhan isn't good at expressing himself in the past and to communicate better, but at least he learned in these 13 years, and you can really tell that he really shows it more openly on his end when it comes to his feelings which I love :bloblove: Totally for the CQL WWX there! :bloblove: They really do have a deep bond, even back then, so that's really sweet! :bloblove: And another thing I love about CQL WWX is even when he's back, he didn't think about leaving Lan Zhan, so that's a plus for me! :bloblove:

Hmm, from what I recall, yes, the deaths is more gruesome and dark in the novel, but I still think the donghua did a really good job in keeping it to that level, even when there are changes, but I still think the visual/animation side, in terms of badassry when Wei Ying return as the Yiling Patriarch was done really well there! :aww: CQL is similar to the novel when he returned, but the powers is tamed down, sadly :blobsad:

That's good to know, at least you enjoyed it :blobpopcorn:

Too bad this didn't happen in Episode 5, right? :blobsad: I haven't watched it yet, but I read comments about it, so :blobpensive: I am positively sure the donghua Lan Zhan can bridal carry Wei Ying :aww: But whether the donghua actually give us this is a different story :blob_teary:

That scene I think is 'half bridal carry' xDDD :blobrofl::blobrofl: But I love how intimate it looks though :bloblove:

Oh, I also feel bad for that person who provided an example to shed some light, but only to get shot down, by 3 against 1 there :blobunamused: I'm actually glad someone spoke up in defense showing it's not as bad as some fans make it out to be, and showing how it is so double-standard for them to think that way... But at the same time, their replies is so bias and close-minded, like, they already shot down donghua-Lan Zhan is the worst, so to them, nothing anyone say is going to enlighten them :blobexpressionless::facepalm: To them, they just think that whoever spoke up, is just defending the donghua blindlessly :blobunamused::blobunamused: Anyways, I disagree with their stupidity/logic and their double-standard, and while it's 1 against 3, I agree with that person who defended donghua Lan Zhan...

THIS!!!!! :facepalm: I DON'T UNDERSTAND, AND I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THEIR STUPID LOGIC FOR HATING FOR THE SAKE OF SPREADING TOXIC TO THE FANDOM!!!:facepalm:MDZS donghua is actually far better animated compared to the other donghua, that's for sure!

I still have to watch this, have been out the whole day so barely have enough time to be online, so I'll check this out later. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:
    I am also hoping we will, because at this rate, it really does feel like Season 2 is a bunch of fillers... :blobcry:

This is actually why I love Jiang Cheng in the Live-action better because he actually shows me he cared about WWX as a family member, and not really as his subordinate. Like these little expressions he shows, the actions he showed me where he even went out of his way to bring Wei Ying back (when Wei Ying went on that adventure with Lan Zhan) makes me love him more for it. In the novel, all I got was, while he still cared, but he is jealous of Wei Ying most of the time, and he is more angry towards him, which I didn't really like/enjoy... The Live-Action makes his character more human/caring to me, and I love that, this is why CQL Jiang Cheng is a positive change for me!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    AI Xin, Lavinia and YaoiMom22 like this.
  3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link

hahah the edit is damn on spot and funny ahahhahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)
    hahahah nah i oso don ship them at all no one wans to be ship tat sucm at all ahahhahahhahah :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobsmirk::blob_ghost:

SuShe better than Lan Zhan? LOL NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!! :blobthumbsdown: He's just a lowly scum who have inferior complex, and lame one too, but it was so good when Lan Zhan used the silencing spell on that scum to shut him up! :aww::aww::blobparty::blobparty:[/QUOTE]
    ya he has a inferior complex alright was wonderin wat word to describe him ahhahah and u said it ahhahaha (y)(y) the silencing speel realli makes one shut up and hurt their prides ahahah and its the perfect way to shut up tat scum ahhahah was sastifed when su she got silencing spell hahahah :blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobparty::blobparty::blobhighfive:

AI Xin, Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  4. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *slides gift* Umm...these are just moments from the donghua. :blobgift::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

20190817_170909.jpg
    20190817_170949.jpg
    Edit: Lol I watched it again in the morning where there's light, I just noticed the hair ribbon is half half of red and purple... :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    20190818_034821.jpg
    小阿澄啊. You really aren't that different from your older self with such face, you know? *grins*
    Screenshot_20190818-032934_YouTube.jpg
    This made me break a little at heart :blobsmile:
    OMG this preview :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    20190817_171009.jpg 20190817_170851.jpg
    WEI YING!!! My baby...your eyes look so dead. :blob_teary: You're tired. Rest. Han GuangJun will take care of things.
    Screenshot_20190818-041025_YouTube.jpg
    I know the middle is JGS, right is Su She but is Xue Yang the one on the left? :blob_tilt:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    setsuna3025, Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  5. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am rewatching the drama.. and these little gems here and there..

1a. LWJ's "love" and "Care"

At wen sect, when Wen Chao asks these students to mug up Wen sect's rules and Nie HS faints.. he is standing next to LWJ and he faints , LWJ gives a look and is not bothered in slightest .. lol.. (and we very know how he rushes each time to catch WX , going far enough to pre-empt WX's fall - reference burial mound with Wen Qing.. yibo just always moves first even before XZ starts to fall :p ) - anyway so in the same scene when WC is about to throw WX into the prison/dark room LWJ is so worried at the mere mention of it

Moments later, they are in field, he rushes to get hit on WX's behalf.. takes the hit very docile ... but WC hits WX and LWJ snatches the hunter away :p

Ah!.. casting is so perfect for this drama

1b. 1st drinking scene at gusu -> when LZ comes into the room and WX, JC, NHS are drunk.. the scene looks so wrong and LZ literally runs towards the bed before all three sit up .. lol.. this is such an obvious panic :p

2. In terms of larger picture, do you guys identify with various characters in society that have been portrayed.. if so then who?

To me the most sorted personality to survive in the society is probably JY and LSZ (but JY has more of street smartness) .. atleast he is someone who can grow to be such a person.. a leader but effective leader

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  6. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rewatching the drama as well; and one of the sweetest things about CQL is the music, all of background instrumental scores are so beautiful, particularly a sequence called 'Rest' (安息). It has the feels that pierce the soul

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  7. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think this is the actual or full CQL OST (contains 21 tracks, as I remembered). It's all in Vietnamese, but I'm sure anyone can cross-check with the official soundtrack list in QQ.com to find out the track names.

EDIT: there is a google drive link in there that directs you to other CQL / MDZS-related soundtracks.

8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watched Episode 5 to the donghua!

Summary ~
    - Lil Wei Ying is so adorable! <3
    - That whole flashback was really cute, though it really does bring out that sense for me, personally, that JC went to look for Wei Ying, not fully because he was worried about Wei Ying, but because he's afraid if his father found out, he'll be in trouble... *sad sad*.... (this is why, I don't really love the donghua / novel Jiang Cheng all that much...) :blobconfounded:
    - Wei Ying and Jin Ling moments is adorable!!! :blobicecreamlove:
    - Interesting how they put in that scene where Wen Ning came to Wei Ying's rescue
    - Jin GuangShan is shit, and he's annoying as hell! :blobtired: [Every time I see him, I seriously want to punch his face, same goes for Jin Zixun! :blobtriumph:]
    - A-Yuan is adorable! :blobicecreamlove:
    - Wei Ying's as Yiling Patriarch powers is super cool/badass! :aww::aww:
    - Wei Ying and Lan Zhan standing on opposite sides and Wei Ying misunderstanding Lan Zhan's intentions :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    - Poor Wen Ning death... Thank god I don't need to witness him being killed in the donghua :blob_teary:
    - Jiang Cheng being ungrateful to the Wen's who saved him... :facepalm: I have to say that punch from Wei Ying is the right call though...
    - Obviously it was a hard decision for Wei Ying to suggest that decision to be kicked out of the Yunmeng Jiang sect, but he did it to protect JC and YMJ sect... :(
    - Wei Ying being afraid of dogs is damn cute and hilarious, but too bad he didn't call out Lan Zhan's name for help [awwww]
    - At least Wei Ying knew that Lan Zhan is waiting for him in the next episode, so hopefully we can have some decent Wangxian scene! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:
    - Wei Ying, seriously, your powers have no limits!!! You can even look into Wen Ning's memories and saw what happened!!! :blobfearful: BUT NO, DON'T MISUNDERSTOOD THE GUSU-LAN SECT, Okay, they were there, but Lan Zhan have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BAD THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO WEN NING!!!! :blobupset::blobupset: IT'S ALL JUST ON THAT B*STARD JIN GUANGSHAN!! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
    - Well, at least Wei Ying know that Lan Zhan is waiting for him, and Lan Zhan appears to know something might have happened to Wei Ying, since he found his flute, so, I'll patiently look forward to Episode 6 on my end!!! :aww::cookie:

AI Xin, YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.
  9. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so CQL has reached 5 billion views today before non-VIP eps finished :blob_grin: thank to everyone who streamed
    it's still 7.9 on Douban and every 0.1 is tough, but it's still the best turn around ever. it's looking to be the most successful webdrama of this year, but it's only Aug we'll see. hopefully this gives the nudge for the HOB adaptations to get on with it already so I can have another fun MXTX summer next year

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, just realized this when I went online to stream the episodes today, but hooray for CQL in reaching 5 billion views! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    I am still streaming this on my end as I am typing this so it can raise even higher!

-----

P.S: BONUS, this is GOLD! :aww: "Marry Me, Wei Ying!"

11. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nice to see that in none of her novels, any character questions Man X man love.. it's like love is love..
    Not sure if that is a constant feature with BLs in general or this genre of wuxia... but given current age where people are killed for loving someone and wanting to marry whom they love.. this world of non judgemental characters is pleasant

12. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    That why most of MXTX novel are good.

13. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what coping mechanism.. how to handle withdrawal symptoms..
    audio book -> Wnagxian accompanying to sleep .. lol.. i am waiting for chapter 95 :p
    but at this pace, audio book might end up having 10 seasons..

does audio book also release one season per year? or is it just the translation which is constrained by trnaslators' bandwidth?

is HOB good? I mean i have read the spoiler section so know the overall story and romantic scenes here and there, those chapters i have read.. the rest of inbetween i skipped :p

14. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys,
    This is my fanfics' collection. Feel free to read it!
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

AI Xin likes this.
  15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i think its xue yang since JGS wasnted him to repair the tiger seal fkin bastard:mad::blob_catflip:
    damn makes me wan to watch ahhaha haven watch u watch on tecent?
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: LAN ZHAN AH LAN ZHAN LOLOL LMAO AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA CLUELESS WEI YING AND WEN NING JUST SITTIN THERE QUIETLY SUPPORTIN THEM AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:.

THIS IS LAN ZHAN WAY OF PROPOSING TO WEI YING AHHAHA :blob_pompom::bloblove:

Sauling likes this.
  16. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are people getting the information that it will be 2 movies and 1 extras?? I never seen the source but someone on twitter was talking about it??

17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    just watced ep 5 and i got to say FK U JGS GO AND FKIN DIE hw the hell he ended up at where wen ning and wei ying was like wtf. fkin noisy and actin like the second wen rouhan wan to hav everything.

damn yiling pratiarch powers is fkin awesomeeeeeeeeeee too BADASS ahhaha just reveing wen ning on the spot and lettin him kill the the fkin JINS. :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::aww:
    -wen ning came to the recuse, WOW cool ahhahahha he just auto go protect wei ying hahahhaha, i love him :aww::aww:
    - the 3 siblings when young so cute but JC turn out like shit
    -lan zhan stopin the black tendrils from reachin the fkin jins, like wtffffffffffffffffffffff y block tat OMG he is just makin wei ying misunderstand him even more :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless:.
    -JC being a fkin stupid asshole like his mom and thinkin tat the sect name is everyhting and must follo the others. and he lets JGS and the rest to use him just cause he is stupid asshole hu onli cares about the sect name and reputation just like his mom. which is y i will nvr like JC and madam yu in the novel and donghua.
    - hw the hell does JC even knw which dog is hu all look the same lololol
    -a-yuan being planted and was so happy :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:.
    -JC being punched by wei ying :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: u deserve it u stupid idiot tat doesnt knw hw to show grattidue to the ppl hu save u :facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless:. u r not worth wei ying sacrifices at all.
    -FK ALL THE SECTS TAT WAN TO KILL WEN NING FKIN BASTARD SIA ALL OF THEM. even lan zhan was there to wan to kill wen ning wow creating more misunderstanding again :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

same here i nvr like JC in the novel and the donghua just like his mom a carbon copy, copy and paste :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    - Wei Ying and Jin Ling moments is adorable!!! :blobicecreamlove:
    yup he is loyal and auto goes to protect wei ying i was suprised tat he came so the previous episodes he was actually following wei ying all the time and jumpin in when things get nasty (y)(y)(y)

nah punch no use must disfirgure and fkin torture him and slowly let him suffer tat fkin bastard tat cannot keep it in his pants :facepalm::facepalm::blobdevil::blobangery: Jin zixun oso wonder y wen ning nvr kill him just knock him back onli lol he should hav died at tat place where wei ying came to the rest of the wen away.

and yessssssssssssssss A-YUAN IS TOO DAMN ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH even when buried he is still so happy and is squealing wif delight ahhahahahhahahha, wen qing nvr stop wei ying at all ahhahahahahah. thought she will be like WWX!!!!! wat r u doin!!!!!! LOLOLOL

anyone will misunderstand. the i saee it is tat even if lan zhan wans wei ying to stop and try to help, and lan zhan thinks he can help but he cant. 1.he is not gd wif words, talk oso ppl won understand
    2.no one will listen to him cause he has no power or authority, so even if he voice it no one will care and shoot him down
    3.LXC will nvr see tat wei ying is not a threat
    4.even if lan zhan pleads lxc to help, lxc will get out talk by the rest of the sect leaders and of course the fkin back stabber JGY so they can turn against wei ying
    5.lan zhan stop the attack the first time when he strum the qugin, secon time he wanted to stop wen ning and wei ying jsut send out a shockwave to stop lan zhan (WHICH WAS FKIN COOL BTW AHAHHAHAH I LOVE TAT:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:).
    6. lan zhan deosnt open his mouth, and even if he does its all about askin him to stop demonic cultivation which wei ying hates to hear the most and lan zhan doesnt knw hw to state his intentions properly
    7.misunderstanding casue lan zhan last tiem told wei ying to get lost and don go near him, now lan zhan says com wif me of course anyone will misunderstand and be wary.

ya tat part was sooooooooooooo satifying sia though could hav landed one more strike, one punch where got enough for tat ungreatful bastard.

the gusu lan he saw was su she i think. but even still gusu lan had a hand in it . they will wan to rid the world of everything evil cause they think they r fkin rightoues and clean and doin the "right" thing like wtf sia they r fkin 1000 times worse den being rightoues at all sia :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  18. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this interview with the producers. specifically, they said there are 2 extras that have already been filmed and 1 movie is planning stages. 1 extra centered on WN and LSZ already has a trailer posted on CQL official weibo.

19. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended up spoiling myself yet again and my hope for bridal carry gets lower every passing day :blobneutral: but someone has a theory that we may see baby wangxian next episode based on a spoiler pic so hmm idk but i'll take it.

I would say it's on par with MDZS, only bad thing is MXTX always making the side characters suffer and i have no patience for flashbacks, i skipped some cause they were too long and others cause they're too depressing.

I thought the movie was the one about WN & LSZ, so it's just an extra?? So the 2 "movies" they're talking about are the extras that will air on tencent and the real movie is still being planned?

20. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m also confused about the “extras” and “movies” terminology being thrown around on twitter but it’s very clear in section 20 of the source interview, you can google translate it you need to. they said 2 番外 which has already been filmed and plans to make a 院线电影. the trailer on CQL weibo is indeed called 陈情令系列番外电影《生魂》.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    YaoiMom22 and Lavinia like this.