Spoiler Tyrannical Wang’s Beloved Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 14, 2018.

1. cccooookies

cccooookies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please for:
    • Her friend (can't remember her name) that went blind when traveling to the temple. Does she regain vision? Or was she such a minor character author forgot about her?
    • Does Sun Ji Yia find out her brother became a traitor?
    • What happens to the Sun/Ding family?
    • Was ML lead able to keep his mom's soul after emperor tried to stop him?
    Thank you!

2. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Point 1- She never went blind. She became disfigured and lost her value in the family. She ends up happy with MC's brother.

Point 2- If I remember correctly, she finds out after the fact.

Point 3- The family falls into ruin. The sister-in-law is spared from any backlash from her maternal family falling into ruin thanks to her husband's family and the MC.

Point 4- No, because the cost of giving the ML another chance in life was her soul. She knows and is happy to have done something for him. She's quite content with her lot. She is disgusted by the emperor though.

3. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    No she meant the other friend who ended up blind. 3 ladies ended up hurt: SYJ is disfigured, one has her leg broken, and another is rendered blind.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  4. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow so twisted

5. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    1. She married to her fiancee. She worried he would cancel their engagement but he pretty much loyal to her and keep their engagement. Because of this, MC got a bit good impression to the husband. Nothing much mentioned later except her eyes later gradually healed and happy with her fiancee.

2. Yes, waaaay later SYJ found out about her brother's deed. It's way later when the grandmother's (or grandfather's) death, and both SYJ and her husband have to go back to ancestor home for mourning period. She met her brother which already become idiot and knew what and why happen to him. It's not like she blame MC for that, but her rls with MC somewhat distant after that. All this only briefly mentioned at the epilogue.

3. SYJ and SYL got strained to their family as their mom become weirder. SYJ almost lost her baby (in her early pregnancy month) because her mom make her angry. While SYL partly blame his mom for his failed engagement with MC. Later, Sun's grandmother expelled SYL from family, because she realized the situation clearer than the rest of the family and knowing Sun family will destroyed sooner and later. She want to save at least SYL from that.

Sun family pretty much fuck up after the 1st and 3rd prince's rebellions. ML directly removed their noble title and send them to jail. They somehow know SYJ hold imperial gold token (for avoiding punishment). So for a while they pester SYJ asking her to show it up to save their family. Joke on them tho, SYJ had give it to MC as wedding gift way before.

4. No mention of ML's mom soul after she showed up to scare the emperor. I guess she pretty much passed on?? Given the whole legion of priests praying for her.

6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my understanding of mtl, but the reason for that legion of priest to pray was so ml’s mother’s soul won’t disappear. Because it was the consequence of the mother making ml rebirth so he can have a happier life.. at the end, is that the soul coexist peacefully with that royal concubine in the concubine’s body considering that the mom didn’t snatched the body when she had the chance

Blood A likes this.
  7. cccooookies

cccooookies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. So sad that Sun Yi Jia and MC became distant. :blobconfounded:

Was the emperor's aunt from the Rouge Pavilion pretty much the only royal that survived the rebellions?

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  8. Tekla2000

Tekla2000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell me which chapter they will get married or engaged? :aww:

9. ilala211

ilala211 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the ML react to the death of the MC in the 1st timeline and around what chapter???
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers.

Kanishka Kushram likes this.
  10. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I need to know about the gu family (the family of white lotus), in the current chapters the younger sister in law of her maternal aunt see our ML and “her soul is gone”. Please tell me if our ML get rid of the entire family??

Blood A and Shivani like this.
  11. HikariHirai

HikariHirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where I am as Patreon, the little sister of Gu Zhang Shi's husband has both her arms broken and they don't know if she will survive. The Gu's must leave the Luo's fu in three days.

Jennifere12511 and Blood A like this.
  12. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank god!!!
    edit: HAHAHAHA she get soak like a drowning rat and that gu smaller white lotus get warn. HA in your face. Even more ashamed, everyone see the whole process of broken arms and dump in the water.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Jennifere12511 likes this.
  13. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is this Jiang Lian shan??? And how was she get deal with?

14. tracypop

tracypop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, hi ! I was thinking of reading this story. The only thing thats holding me back, is if there is rape. It quite common in this kind of story. And I find it disgusting that they use it as some kind of revenge. No matter how evil a person have been, no one deserves that... but many auothors dosent seem to think the same as me..
    So I was just wondering if there is a lot of rape?

Thanks

15. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, rape is disgusting, rape is very common in china. Even ML rape MC, Antagonists get worst ending like gangraped. It's so disgusting and horrible

16. HikariHirai

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at Chapter 238 and only rape I can remember is a girl sleeping with a boy (non consentual). It is of screen and he is forced to marry her. I don't know if that is a no go for you. There are more broken bones and dead people than rape.

17. ShnWing

ShnWing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is also Ruan FangFei and the multiple village men. That's pretty important...
    That's the eventual reason her mom gives up on her as a daughter and treats her as a subordinate. That's also the reason she ends up as ML's uncle's concubine.

nicomcla1995, BooBoo and Blood A like this.
  18. HikariHirai

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, yes you are right I forgot. I think the uncle let her get raped again, when she must visit him. But it is only told that she needed to change her clothes.

19. tracypop

tracypop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the anwer!

I will be reading this story. I dont have problem with people killing each other, but rape dosent feel right.

So i take it that this story can have some rape, but not as a plot device that is there all the time?

Its not like The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage, where if I remembered correct dident have a problem of using rape as revenge often.:)

20. Ginonymous

Ginonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story has some rape but it isn't a constant, in your face, sort of thing. Nor is rape used by the main character as a tool for revenge/punishment as can be the case in other stories.

Firstly, its mentioned that the ML's previous fiances all had bad endings--either death or ending up "dishonored" (basically, no longer a virgin before marriage...its not explicitly stated but is implied they were all raped through the machinations of Ruan Fang Fei). However, it's hinted in the ML's thoughts that not all of his previous fiances suffered this fate. Those who he deemed as bad people were left to her plans but he did help out a couple of fiances who he found to be genuinely good/innocent people (its hinted that these fiances were given new identities and are living new lives elsewhere).

There is an attempted rape of the FL's best friend, Sun Yi Jia by one of the emperor's nephews. He was put up to it by Ruan Fang Fei (the twisted girl obsessed with the ML) who is targeting Sun Yi Jia as the emperor has bestowed a marriage between Sun Yi Jia and the ML while making Ruan Fang Fei a side consort of the ML (so basically a concubine). She escaped by jumping out a window pretty much as soon as would be rapist ran into the room, landing in a lake where she is rescued by the FL's older brother. Ruan Fang Fei has the would be rapist killed but doesn't pursue Sun Yi Jia any further since she is no longer eligible to marry the ML and will be marrying FL's brother instead.

The first actual case that happens within the story is between the emperor's niece (Li Ru Yi) and the FL's first fiance (CZM). Li Ru Yi rapes CZM as "revenge" against the FL, resulting in the end of that engagement. The ML was involved, silently assisting her by making sure the first fiance couldn't escape her. Given that she was targeting FL bc she believed the FL was "seducing" her own crush, Sun Yi Jia's brother, Sun Yi Lin, she gets called out on her stupidity by CZM in front of the emperor and others firstly for accusing the FL of seducing Sun Yi Lin with absolutely no proof, and then for sleeping with CZM to "punish" the FL, rather than sleeping with Sun Yi Lin whom she liked and who she believed the FL was trying to target. Basically, he ridicules her for breaking the engagement between him and FL, thus making it possible for Sun Yi Lin and the FL to get together in the future, while also making it impossible for herself to marry Sun Yi Lin (though at this point, her mother had already told her to give up on him as it was impossible) since she has tied herself to CZM. Had she slept with Sun Yi Lin, she could marry him as she wanted instead.

Then there is Ruan Fang Fei, who is raped multiple times. I can't remember but I think she was first raped by her cousin from her mother's side (though it's possible she was a willing participant in the end), then by a group of villagers, and then she "drugs" the ML's uncle (and father of Sun Yi Jia's attempted rapist) and I can't remember if she rapes him or if they are just caught together naked, but she uses him as a way to try and somewhat save herself/her reputation since she sees being caught with one man the lesser evil. Because they were caught together, she is to be married off to him (I think as a regular concubine but can't remember off the top of my head) and he is, naturally, pissed bc it's obvious that he was a victim of circumstance. Her personality is getting more and more twisted at this point (though still not at its worst); she against suffers a gang rape, this time under the order of the ML's uncle, who had her "invited" to his place. Sometime after, she officially moves in and presumably suffers instances of rape (though not by the uncle himself as he refuses to have sex with someone who has been "used" by multiple men). You might feel sorry for her but trust me, by the end of the story, its hard to have any sympathy/pity for her.

edited to correct FL's first fiance's initials.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020