Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan Zhan understood his rabbit (gifted by Wei Ying) more than Lan Xichen does!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well, ofcourse since those two rabbit is a representation of Wangxian there :bloblove::bloblove: Lan Xichen needs to take a hint :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Source
    Rabbits are adorable!!! Because of MDZS and Wangxian, I came to love and appreciate them to a whole new level!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

setsuna3025, AI Xin and Lavinia like this.
  2. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Search up the untamed, if you use the show name more fics will show up :blobsmilehappy:
    Ahhhhhhh Saulinggggg :blobnom::blobnom::blobReach::bloblove::bloblove:

hehe Wei Ying is so affectionate when they do it even with his teasing, no wonder LWJ can't control himself!! :blobicecreamlove: I confess even i felt like blushing reading his mushy words :blobmelt: i still can't believe their first time was behind a bush and LWJ telling him to stop saying shameless words cause he was afraid of losing control, my poor son, Wei Ying have some mercy on him pls! :blobxd:

WWX getting sidetracked by his smile... even i would, i think he only smiles like 3-4 times in the novel?? even i get somewhat surprise since he smiles a lot more in the donghua and cql but that just makes his smiles even more precious :blobicecreamlove:

I remember reading an ask the other day where someone said that it felt one sided on WWX's part but obviously some people never bother reading the book and just assume things, if only they knew :blobcheeky:

BTW you saw that cute bts of Xiao Zhan calling Wang Yibo "lan er gege"?? ahhh i really wished they would've kept that in :blobwoah:

In the novel we were never told exactly at what point LWJ fell in love with WWX, so this leads to a lot of fan theories. The one i personally believe is that he was already in love with WWX by the time the Xuanwu incident happened since he was very jealous of MianMian back then.

Anyways, i always thought he fell in love with WWX gradually over time, probably during and after cloud recesses?? not sure :blobunsure: In CQL they both looked like they were pinning from the get go, those looks Xiao Zhan would throw at WY :blobsmirk:

Donghua WWX seems more badass than both novel and tv :blobpopcorn_cool: He spends every walking moment of season 2 being a badass, i practically fangirl every time he does something :blobmelt:

The fillers are some scenes that weren't in the novel but that they added in the donghua (like the one with a young jin ling), personally i like some scenes but a part still bothers me since it's only like 8 episodes. If they're trying to fill in some plot holes i don't see why since donghua is probably gonna be more rushed near the last episodes. Most likely they had more episodes planned hence the early filler but then the deadline supposedly happened.

First time i saw the cornetto ad i was so confused, now it feels weird not seeing it :blobrofl: Agree, watching wangxian fighting like equals is so satisfying, i love almost every moment they're together :blobmelt: I will gladly take wangxian as either platonic bros or soulmates as long as they stay together in the end :blobwoah:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    YaoiMom22, AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I love this addition to see 'more to it' than what was initially written, it's a hidden gem to those who have bought this new edition :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

IKR, yeah, true, their first time (where they actually went all the way xDDD) is definitely in the bush, and Wei Ying, omg, needs to keep his voice down!!! :blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush: I personally see their first time is when Lan Zhan was drunk the third time (well, they half-did it) :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Wei Ying teasing is just too shameless, but to be honest, I always love this side to him, because I rather he is not ashame to love Lan Zhan and he's not afraid to say these love confessions since it shows that their relationship / love is equal to me :bloblove::bloblove: Like if I am going to compare to SV, this is why I personally love Wangxian better since for BingQiu, I wish I can see Shizun (SQQ) like this too, but then again I can understand why he can't due to the age difference, and their status 'Master and disciple'. Anyways, I am just speaking nonsense here hahaha, but I do agree that Wei Ying should really not tease Lan Zhan this much, because Lan Zhan really can't control himsel :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: The fact that he can't just shows me just how passionate his love for Wei Ying is :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Yeah, in the Donghua and CQL, he smiles a lot more, which is why whenever Novel!Lan Zhan smiles, it just makes it precious :blobicecreamlove: I love how Wei Ying is weak to Lan Zhan's smile, and Lan Zhan is weak to Wei Ying's teases, these two are just 'ahhhhh too adorable/sweet!' :bloblove::bloblove:

On Tumblr? I think I read this too. I am surprised how some people say it's one sided? I mean, even with the previous version I didn't see it's one-sided on my end, but this addition definitely doesn't show it's one-sided :blobhug: Too bad, fans won't know if they didn't read this addition though. They're sure missing out :blobmelt:

Lavinia-San, let's not spoil too much of the novel :blobwink:, because there are fans in here who haven't read it yet, if we spoiled it all, then there won't be the surprise anymore when they read it:blobhug: Let them explore those adventures once they read it :blobnom:

Even though I understand the urge to spoil these things :blobrofl: But I'm doing my best to hold back as much as possible.

Donghua Wei Ying is definitely more badass than CQL Wei Ying, but I see the Novel Wei Ying is pretty badass too (like equal to the Donghua), but at this stage, with Season 2, they make Wei Ying, so overpowered and especially those red eyes :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: (Well, not that I'm complaining since I love seeing him so badass), I guess in terms of badass, I love Donghua Wei Ying on my end, and ofcourse the Novel too! :bloblove:

I don't mind Filler scenes, but if there's only 8 episodes, then I just wish they use the time more efficiently. I don't see why they need to explore the death and talk about Jin Zixun :blobexpressionless: Since there's no point, like the whole 'curse', we already know what happened, and if they follow the novel, this plot-hole would be explained later. Anyways, I'll just enjoy the Donghua as it is. Since I still love it for those Wei Ying and Jin Ling moments :blobicecreamlove: I'm not sure if we will be able to get a bridal carry, I hope we can, but at the same time I try not to put my hopes up which will lead to a disappointment later, since I feel like S2 so far have been about random flashback here/there :blobpensive: I just hope they have plans with the Donghua and not feel rushed towards the end, since I love the Donghua on my end

YaoiMom22 and Lavinia like this.
  4. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Lan Zhan even remember that though??? WWX sure does a lot of questionable things to drunk LWJ that i don't think he even minds anyways :blobrofl:

Agree, i think wangxian are too shameless and horny with each other, i can't see the other couples saying half the stuff Wei Ying says but i really love it that way :cookie: to me that just shows they have no layers between them, the more shameless they get the happier i am :blobicecreamlove:LWJ was so cute about losing control and saying sorry....then Wei Ying saying those teasing and lovey words, he reaps what he sows :blobxd:

ahhh sauling reading their papapa scenes made me remember how much i missed them, sometimes i wish i could forget i've read the book just so i can read it again :blobpensive:

I think i've seen on both curiouscat and tumblr (which doesn't surprise me since ppl on tumblr say the craziest things), i'm pretty sure they just never read the novels and believe the fanon about LWJ playing inquiry for 13 years... i do know we have a habit of obsessing over every cute thing he does for WWX but WWX himself is very open about his feelings and does plenty of stuff that shows he loves LWJ. I really wish everyone who saw CQL or Donghua only would read the novel to get a better understand of WWX's feelings towards LWJ, especially since he falls in love over time and all the pinning he does in modern time.

Sadly i have no filter :blob_teary: I will quickly edit it since i tend to forget that not everyone has read the book but thanks for remind me sauling-chan :bloblove: I'll be more mindful of things i spoil in the future as not ruin the book experience for everyone.

Everyone loves the red eyes even me :aww: I just wish episode 6 would air already since i wanna see more badass WWX and LWJ but at the same time there's only like 3 episodes left and i don't want it to end :blob_teary:

Ahh Sauling don't remind me!! i asked around and someone told me donghua has even more strict censorship but i still have tiny hope even if i set myself for disappointment :blobpensive: I think a bridal carry can easily pass through censorship especially if it's just to carry someone injured and we got a half one already so donghua pls??

Same, one of the consequences of having random glimpses of the flashbacks is that they're trying to fit in as many important stuff as they can in one go and still try to focus on the present. I really wish we could have had those 15 eps like in S1 so the story could've been explored more properly, but oh well at least we still have S3 to see how it goes and hopefully it doesn't have 8 eps.

BTW Jin Zixun is the corpse they fight in ep 2 right?? I'm still confused over some things since i'm waiting for all the subs to air so i can binge watch and most the info i get is from spoilers and some random scenes.

YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  5. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *peaks in* Umm, I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but Tumblr isn't the only place all the diss and hate for MDZS is bubbling. If you've been on Weibo recently, there's a lot of postings, comments and tags from anti-fans to harrass/ban works of MXTX and fanartist alike. Honestly, I have no words. :blobcry: Do people like them have nothing better to do, being so HAPPY doing so?! Why are they doing this? :blobangery::blobangery: *sigh* This is really upsetting. The fandom is really falling apart... :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

I'll catch up on this thread and y'all later, 'kay? I'm just trying process...everything and calm myself. :blobsmilehappy:

6. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    can onli say I FKIN LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wei ying needs to stop teasin his husband and end up eatin his own words. lolol wei ying screamin at the top of his lung and lan zhan shuttin him up wif some hrad thrusting till he goes limp hahahahahha. the way wei ying tease lan zhan non stop and lan zhan just contiunes thrustin him like crazy. ahhhhhhhhhh shows tat they just love each other so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and was :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobjoy::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobparty:

the white rabbit is like lan zhan jealous tat the black rabbit is makin frens and onli wan the black rabbit to be wif the white rabbit. but awwwwwwwwww they should hav more bunnies frens hahahaha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  8. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question for english subs of CQL ... I found 2 versions, one done by The Untamed team at watchasians.co (yellow subs), and the other on Tencent's youtube channel (white subs). Which is is more accurate or at least easier to understand?

9. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Untamed team is refers to the people who subbed the live-action on Viki. Personally, I prefer the subs by Untamed team simply because tthere aren't as many weird translations.

This is a rumor that got blown out of proportion and already debunked. Unfortunately, it's still being spread and people are adding onto the hate for MXTX in general.

Anyway, what apparently happened was some authors were arrested for selling books with sexual content with taobao merchants. Whether it's danmei or straight, if it's unauthorized printing, it is illegal in China. Anyway, some info came out, like one of the authors had the same surname as MXTX, which made people think that she got arrested, hence the rumors. Furthermore, MXTX has been extremely low-profile since May when both SV and MDZS got locked down. That added more to people's assumptions and flamed the rumors. But JJWXC and MXTX's close friends have already debunked everything and that MXTX is fine.

Sauling likes this.
  10. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey All,

Bringing some more goodies this time all English subbed!! :D

Character Songs from "The Untamed" live-action
    Xue Yang - Salvation from the Desolate City -> https://asckj1.tumblr.com/post/186928720769/xue-yang-character-song-salvation-from-the
    Yi City Group's Song - Lonely City -> https://asckj1.tumblr.com/post/186985600249/yi-city-group-song-lonely-city

The Untamed Ep 04 and 05 English subbed by our team -> https://asckj1.tumblr.com/post/187118944469/the-untamed-ep-04-05-english-subbed

Audio Drama Extras from S3-
    Planting Radishes -> https://asckj1.tumblr.com/post/186985883514/mo-dao-zu-shi-audio-drama-s3-extra-planting
    Keeping Rabbits -> https://asckj1.tumblr.com/post/187185196414/mo-dao-zu-shi-audio-drama-s3-extra-keeping-rabbits

Enjoy !! ^v^

And just in case anyone wants other main episodes, extras and live action drama episodes here are some master lists
    1) MDZS Audio Drama Main Episodes (all seasons + extras from S1 and S2) -> https://kittykat2010.tumblr.com/mdzsaudio

2) MDZS Audio Drama Extras (from all seasons) -> https://asckj1.tumblr.com/MDZS_Audio_Drama_Extras_Downloads

3) The Untamed live action English subbed -> https://asckj1.tumblr.com/untamed_downloads

Sandu, Lavinia, YaoiMom22 and 5 others like this.
  11. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No subs no?

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's a very good question, but I would say that Lan Zhan wouldn't remember the 'details' of what happened when he was drunk, but looking at the scene after he was 'sober', he would be able to put the puzzles together, I mean, come on, completely naked, their cum, and the kiss marks waaaah~!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Well, ofcourse they both WON'T mind since their feelings are 100% mutual at that point!! :bloblove::bloblove: Except, they both didn't know exactly how the other person feels about them, which is sad, because they both really value the other person feelings, at the same time, they both are afraid of hearing the answer, so they don't have the courage to really confess out-right (I mean, I understand why they didn't have that courage and is afraid to confess), but all in all, I don't mind how that scene was played out since, I see that it makes their confession moment all the more sweeter, since you really can feel just how happy both of them were, now that they know their feelings is mutual :bloblove:

I know right, not that I don't already after watching CQL :blob_teary: I miss Wangxian on my end, every day, every minute :blob_teary: Well, you can always go back and read the novel, since I'm doing the same too :blob_patpat:

Ah, I see. I don't know about the other one, but Tumblr is what I keep in touch with, and I'm actually glad there's a block function so I can block comments I don't want to see :blobexpressionless::facepalm: Well, considering how they make such comments that doesn't sound logical, I can assume they didn't read the novel... Personally for me, I headcanon that Lan Zhan did played inquiry 13 years searching for Wei Ying's soul but to no avail:blob_teary:, I mean, even CQL!LWJ character song talks about this; it's not farfetched to believe this fan theory. I do see that it's within Lan Zhan's character to do so :blobsmilehappy: Yeah, I know what you mean, this is why I love Wangxian dynamics in the novel, because it really does show their relationship is equal. Lan Zhan will go out of his way to do all this for Wei Ying, and Wei Ying, he is not ashame to say to the whole world that he loves Lan Zhan, and he is very open about his feelings, which makes me love him more because he's honest about his feelings for Lan Zhan, and you really feel they're equal here. I love how he shows his love by teasing Lan Zhan, because it shows he's not ashame to love Lan Zhan, and he's not ashame about how other sees him, to him, it's not a crime to love someone of the same gender. Love is love, and this is what makes it so pure/sweet. He's honest, and he's honest upfront, without being tsundere about it. So, Wangxian is the best to me when it comes to this category. I really love Wei Ying, and how he does plenty of stuff to 'show' he loves Lan Zhan too, and yeah, you really see all this in the novel. What's best is you see that it actually progressed and it actually have a result, which makes it so fulfilling in the end :bloblove:

So...
    I agree with you here. I wish people who watched CQL or the Donghua will consider reading the novel, because the novel is much better in displaying the character developments, including the Wangxian developments, and you will also understand things better which the donghua or CQL failed to bring out. Well, all we can do is recommend, whether they will read it or not, it's entirely up to them.

Don't feel sorry, I know if you wanted to share something, since I'm also like this on my end :blob_patpat: But yeah, let's do our best to not spoil too much of the novel in here, because we don't want to ruin the book experience for those who haven't read it :bloblove:

Who, in the right mind, do not love, red eyes Wei Ying? :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I mean, just look at how badass and cool he is with red eyes? :aww::aww:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    He's so hott!!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Actually to be honest, it's only because I saw a GIF of him with red eyes on Tumblr that attracted me to watch MDZS Donghua in the first place xD:blobcatblush: So yeah!! I will always appreciate Red Eyes Wei Ying!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

I know, I want to see Episode 6 too, but I am afraid we won't get a bridal carry :blob_teary::blob_teary: They've been really changing the 'events' so far, so... :blob_teary: Anyways, I'll still enjoy it on my end, since I'll appreciate any Wangxian scenes :bloblove: But yeah, the dilemma is real, when Episode 6 comes, it will only be 2 more episodes :blobsob::blobsob:

Then I will never understand how can Spiritpact pass censorship given they have 'kiss scenes', when all I'm asking for is a 'bridal carry' :blobconfounded: It can just be like that because technically it IS that reason why Lan Zhan carried Wei Ying, because he was injured, so stay hopeful, maybe? :blob_teary:

I also wish we could have 15 episodes, like Season 1 :blobcry: I actually wish we have 20 episodes if that's possible :blob_teary: I still don't think they can fit everything in 3 Season, so I am hoping there will be more seasons after 3 :blobsad:

Jin Zixun is this ugly fat dude:
    upload_2019-8-22_21-7-21.png
    upload_2019-8-22_21-8-1.png

He's the spirit that Lan Zhan summoned back when he played his Quqin.

The corpse, that Jiang Cheng was fighting against, that's actually Wen Ning. Wen Ning was following Wei Ying all this time, in the shadows :blobsmilehappy:
    upload_2019-8-22_21-10-32.png
    upload_2019-8-22_21-10-59.png

GLAD YOU LOVED IT!!!:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: BUT NATURALLY, HOW CAN ANY FAN NOT? :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Hahaha, I agree lmao! :blobjoy::blobjoy: Wei Ying really needs to stop teasing his husband so much, because the more he tease, the more Lan Zha will lose control, it really just shows how passionate they both love each other, Wei Ying shows this through his words (of reassurance/and the way he teases him) and Lan Zhan shows this through his passionate love making :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Wei Ying eating his words is always so welcome in my eyes hahaha! :blobrofl::blobrofl: Like he was even encouraging Lan Zhan to go deeper, and he's all his, I'm like :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Omg, I seriously blushed, it's so much better with this extended addition!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: When Wei Ying was screaming, I really felt like, "OMG Wei Ying, you're in the bush, in the open!!! :blobfearful::blobfearful: Keep this down!!! :blobfearful::blobfearful: I really love how passionately their love-making was :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:, it gives a sense that they both really enjoyed it, and Wei Ying teasing is just too much, but I love how he teases Lan Zhan like this!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Just like Wei Ying is weak to Lan Zhan smiles, Lan Zhan is weak to Wei Ying's teases :bloblove::bloblove:

Yeah, it is, but it's just so funny how Lan Xichen was clueless, he only wanted to help by bringing more friends for the those two so they can play together, but the white rabbit didn't appreciate it, and I love how Lan Zhan implies the reason "why" the white rabbit didn't like it, because it really is a representation of Wangxian (White Rabbit = Lan Zhan and Black Rabbit = Wei Ying) :bloblove::bloblove:

Lavinia, setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes me so sad... It's so disheartening... :blobconfounded::blobconfounded: Why the hell do those haters even have so much spare time to make life difficult for others?! :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: Like honestly, do they really have nothing to do at all!? :blob_catflip::blob_catflip: If you don't like something, then just DON'T step into the fandom who does! :facepalm: I honestly don't know what to say to this, but this is really upsetting... :blobsob::blobsob:

You know I almost have a heart attack when I saw your post :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: I really hope MXTX is okay and she's doing well, because it's already deeply sadden me ever since MDZS and SV was taken down for review.... :blobconfounded::blobdead: I'm still sad about this whole incident... :blobsob::blobsob:
    It's actually really sad that danmei writers don't have the freedom to write what they want to write, and get restricted so much, and when my friend told me that there was one writer got arrested for writing BL content, I was deeply shocked, because, how can something like this even exist?! It's just a fiction! Did that person got arrested for writing BL content? Like seriously? :blobfearful::blobfearful:

This is why, whenever I think that HOB doesn't have any explicit smut, I knew it's because of all this incident that happened :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Why do people hate her? :blob_teary::blob_teary: I don't get it. Do they hate her because she's popular? :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I hope that MXTX knows that she actually have fans out there who appreciates her writing/work, and will support her because the fact that she is getting so much hate in general is really just sad :blobsob:

This whole thing really just makes me sad.. I don't wish to see something like this on my end, because it's just so disheartening....

But thanks for reassuring the news is debunked, because I am happy to know that MXTX is fine and I hope that she continues to be fine *sigh of relief!*. I also hope that she knows there are fans out there who appreciates her writing etc.

Unfortunately no. But the uploader did allow fans to contribute to subbing it, so maybe just keep checking that FMV and maybe someone will do the honor of adding the translated text in. But for now, at least you can just enjoy this awesome FMV.

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  14. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I would like to clarify something about this because it seems like there’s a lot of misinformation about this. Yes, a danmei author did get arrested in the past and was punished for several years in prison, but it was not because they wrote BL content. The reasons for the arrest and harsh punishment include: illegal printing/unauthorized prints of books, selling inappropriate contents (rape) to minors, etc... This was another thing that got blown out of proportion.

Anyway. Back to MXTX.

Honestly? Idk why they hate either. Popularity? Maybe. Aggressive fans of her books? Maybe (never forget the spat between Priest fans and MXTX fans). Some haters would even criticize her old posts. Either way, haters will be haters.

Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  15. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for ahrd workkkk :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobgift:
    yesssss i was like oso OMG WEI YING PLS SHUT UP U R IN THE OPEN. LOLOLOLOL but den again maybe no one will walk by tats y he did it on purpose ahhahahahaha. they r weak for each other and their love is so strong :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:. their love makin is always paasionate and its the best :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: love it :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

hahaha ya hw can lxc be clueless sia ahhahahahah. but the white bunny like so mean don wan the black rabbit to make more frens sadddd ahhahahah. white bunny oso needs more frens. but to the white bunny it doesnt wan more frens it just wan the black bunny all to himself :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Sauling and AI Xin like this.
  16. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY F---
    I spoilered myself early on by reading that chapter a while ago, and now it's like sex on steroids !!!
    *starts counting how many times they papapa'd behind the bush*
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Ah.. ok, thanks so much! Now there's the "soul" element that I completely missed out in my initial assumptions. So it's not just the GC that determines whether one can draw out the blade or not... :hmm:

That puts an interesting spin to the characters.. NHS never appeared to me to be as crafty or badass as JGY. Only the last few episodes showed how he was pulling the strings in the background, but I believe he can't play musical instruments or wield a sword as well as JGY (or any of the other clan leaders), so that rules him out from being nominated as chief cultivator. CQL!NHS is to me the innocent, playful and timid boy who hates studying but loves playing with songbirds and catching fish at the waterfall :blobjoy:

Jin Ling will probably outgrow his rebellious/emo teenage phase soon and become a fine warrior. Yeah, he could be one of the next possible Jin sect leader when he reaches adulthood.:blobokhand:

Hope LXC will eventually heal from his bad experience with JGY and his trust in judging characters. He would make an awesome replacement of LQR with a more open mind, one where his didi can finally live happily every after with his boyfriend in the Cloud Recesses... :blobxd:

THANK YOU! This helped me to check off all the boxes on my list :blobwink:
    So that means there is a Xue family, and a "San Ren" family elsewhere (not sure how to call this, since Baoshan San Ren and Cangse San Ren share these words in their names.. it probably means something, I guess..sorry my chinese is not good enough:blobcheeky:)

AHH now I see. No wonder Huaicang Hills sounds very new. I may have breezed through the first half of the novel but I couldn't remember this place being mentioned at all !!

Yeah, Jin Ling is a trouble magnet !! He should get a hint already and stick to his jiujiu or other Jin soldiers, for safety reasons...

Haha.. I'm downloading all the bts from tencent's channel 'just because' :blob_sunglasses: I can't get enough of watching the actors in their costumes doing stupid and silly stuff in real life. It seems Tencent is releasing "Summer Memories" daily, and up to eps 3 tonight.

Wang Yibo, stop playing around so much! My sides hurt from laughing non-stop and you're ruining Han Guang Jun's divine image !!! :blob_grin:

Since a few forumers share the same views, I shall go with that then :blobpeek: I guess in canon, LWJ fell in love during the Cloud Recesses student days or any point before Xuanwu cave.

I watched CQL with rose-tinted eyes coz I know the story beforehand (in general), and can pick up on those pining looks between the couple early on, although I'm pretty sure 80% of the impact on-screen is due to the actors intentional, sometimes exaggerated gazes. I wonder how straight people view this, especially those who are not familiar with the story. Do they pick up the signs even during the Cloud Recesses days?

THANK YOU, I needed this :blobok::blobok::blobok:
    Now I shall delete 40 gigs of WeTV eng subs and just keep the Viki ones :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I LOVE YOU ALL :aww::aww::aww:

I have to say, the character designs in MDZS donghua confuses me sometimes because of lookalikes. Jin Zixun looks a bit similar to the Mo Ziyuan. If I take my eyes off the screen while there was an intense fight with too many close-ups, I could easily confuse LWJ with his gege, and LSZ with LJY... the main differentiating point is the hairstyle and the color of the clothes. Thank goodness WWX has a very unique chara design and costume color :blobupset:

I read some news about that author that was arrested. Even found snippets of the novel in question. It's very hardcore, and something I would stay far away from lest there are eyes watching what you read and where you surf... :blobninja: Writing such kind of hardcore novels is courting trouble, and that's not yet including the readership, distribution or commercial aspects of producing such novels. MDZS is extremely tame in comparison. I hope the authorities, if any of them are watching MXTX or her works, will consider this and give fair judgement !!

17. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES!! SUFFER AND SUFFER GREATLY :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: REINCARNATION IS OUT OF QUESTION :sushi_singing::sushi_singing: :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Ai~ Wei Ying and the other poor souls here didn't need such suffering:blobcry::blobcry:

LOL I don't care about bastards like him. He's like JGS "true" son and WC "brother" haha so begone shoo shoo *sweeps away dead body* :blobsmile:

I'll be waiting haha. And 姐姐, that's *cough* you're letting your thoughts run wild but *cough* same... :blob_blush: Maybe? I hope so hehe :blobnosebleed: Stay in check

Indeed. I loved how it ended like *tears up* they deserved this, after what they've been through TOGETHER :bloblove::blobbunny: and lol at everyone who was clueless esp. the vendor who only thought of his ring hoop which I'd imagine Lan Zhan kept because Wei Ying "gave" it to him so, sorry but it's their safekeeping lol :blobcheeky:

Agree. And I think it'll be season 4 where the actual action would take place. IF they can finish the Yi City Arc in season 3 in relation to how many episodes that will have *tilts head* Mm.:blobokhand:

Exactly. But seriously though, I can see JGY and XY, okay maybe even Su She, be liked but JGS?! No way, right? I mean unless you're sadistic and "like him" to suffer in your hands. I'd approve, 100% :blobok:

Indeed, for all of us at that. I too would like to believe that Wei Ying is sensible to know the Lan Sect would have nothing to do with such acts. Certainly not Lan Zhan. :sweating_profusely:

Oh wow, 姐姐! So all the possible copies you could get your hands on then haha? I heard the Thai ver. was beautiful with the different artwork too. And it's not goodbye, love. It'll always have a place in our history so don't be saddened *pats head* :blobnom:

Same and same. I agree with the no smut scenes in HOB. Though I don't mind, it just upsets me to think that maybe it was because of what happened then that made MX feel the need to hold back with the writings. :blobsad: I hope you'd be able to catch up with TGCF :blobsmilehappy:

That's right. Maybe snack on ffs/fas, novel, audio drama, and donghua aesthetic to keep sane for a year or so. I too plan to re-watch CQL. :blob_coffee:

I love how creative the commercials were haha. Lan Zhan buying all the from the racks was so true to the "whatever Wei Ying wants, buys" canon. :blobicecreamlove: And the OLAY one, ha, it really was cute. AU worthy. Though I'm not sure if I want to be "whiter"/"purer snow" than Gusu's bunny haha. :blobsweat_2:

Oooh!! This is good~ Merci for treats I seek :cookie:

I'm late but congrats and well done!! Maybe you can go back to it with the subs for meme or meanings haha :blob_pompom:

So weird? but understandable in a way cliche for me tbh. And Wei Ying's personality, before Yiling Patriarch status was something that tick the sects off its path so no surprise lol :blob_grin: you made sense Setsuna-oniisan, no worries.

I will and haha don't worry about those scaring me. I'm an "all-genre-tags-read" kind of reader so I've read some crazy stuff lol *looks left, right* This really is nothing so in short, it's my cup of tea :blobwink:
    *hides*
    Aaaahhh! T-this is such a gift omg Sauling 姐. I'm shook *fans myself* I'm so glad I bought the box set pre-order *cries* I still have to wait for it to be in my hands at end of September/October... the torture :blobsalt:

Gahhh I think my face just got hot and flushed :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Wei Ying, you're teasing Lan Zhan too much~ Not complaining though. I love for you to dig your own grave hehe *smirks* But restrain yourself for Little Apple and other possible people or monsters would hear and be ashamed lol :blobcatcop:

Smooth. Very much indeed. Mm. I-I didn't have my ear phones with me so I played it softly holding it to my ear. Thank you :blobcatblush:

Of course he would haha. I don't think Lan XiChen knew their "true names" at that time or maybe he just played good older brother in respect? Lol :ROFLMAO: LZ, the juniors and the other disciples, thanks for the hard effort in taking care of such difficult pets :blobbunny: I guess the saying "it'll be very much a-like its owner in their care" is true :blobjoy::blobjoy: Jealous + Childish = WangXian :bloblove:

Honestly, I thought CQL's JZXun was ugly, I crept out literally at his and Su She's curse marks :blobastonished::blobastonished: the donghua did him good by doing him hideous haha :ROFLMAO:
    That corpse head looked nothing like him though :blobamused:

Mn. I read this but rest assured, it's just a rumour to stir things up more, fortunately. I heard MX's close friends and 长阳 who's knows MX in rl and is her best friend cleared it up saying she's fine. :notlikeblob:

Exactly. I didn't want to bring this up to upset anyone but I think letting this come to light is better for fans to be at least reasonable and understand what they're doing :blobsad: I just don't see why they can't seem to get this into that thick skull of theirs. :blobangery::blobangery::blobcry::blobcry:

It's no surprise that not just BL, but just mature content in general is considered taboo in the writing community to be honest. It did get a lil' lighter than the past years but I think the individuals from each country has different views of seeing/writing such contents, especially those who are governed and control by strict and punishable/death laws. It's sad to hear of this but this is unfortunately reality to most people even from back then.

And what @Kikoeru said is true. In fact, the was a blog I read, the writer who works around 18+ genres said "It's really not the law who's at fault but we as writers have been told to stay in line so it's our own responsibility. Words relates to sex, organs, violence and other acts are to be censored or edited. That's why now publishing sites would have a filter to delete words necessary to the rules." That's why even in dramas and animations, there's censorship to each category.

Popularity. Plagiarism. Boredom. It doesn't matter really. When there's love, there's hate. You can't seem to stop it from happening but you can flood it out in support to the creator. I just hope nothing happens to MXTX aside from writing as well. And with this drama boiling, I think it'll affect her 4th book even more... :blobsad:

Sauling, Kikoeru and YaoiMom22 like this.
  18. Vel

Vel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clarifying this:blobsmilehappy: I was really worried about her, MDZS it's the first danmei novel i get to know while being bored of japanese bl and I just simply fell in love in WWX character first watching the donghua, then reading the novel and now watching The Untamed, so I'm really glad the one who made him is ok:blobsmilehappy:
    I just read this post on facebook and i'm quite suprised that the person who is spreading this rumors, even when explained by others it's not truth, is stubbornly refusing to admit she's wrong.... Seriously ppl like that, or the ones who throw all their hate on the donghua, makes me wonder if they even have any pleasure from living except being assholes to others:blob_catflip: I understand stating your opinion if you don't like something, but spending all the time talking like this, using harsh words to just offend someone, is just so lame. I'm really glad i found this forum before reading any of this "angry ppl" posts, i would feel i'm the only one who loves donghua:blobunsure:

Sauling, YaoiMom22 and Lucasta MeiMei like this.
  19. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hmm ... if this isn't a true fujoshi's/fudanshi's inner voice. I think it might have been a bit harsh for some commenters to "direct" on CQL's Weibo but if it help preserve WangXian more, than I'd be less shaken by it :sushi_singing::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

P.s. It hit me after hearing CQL Wei Ying call out to Lan Zhan as "忘机兄" wàngjīxiōng, it sounds almost like 王鸡胸wángjīxiōng. "King Chicken Breast"... *hides in corner of shame*

setsuna3025, Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  20. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those who spend their time hating on a certain thing denotes an unhealthy obsession. Those people should really think well about their mental health because it's clearly something wrong in their head and I'm not even trying to insult them here. I understand if they don't like it, it's their opinion, but I see no plausible reason for putting others down (especially causing the author problems) for a work that it's not even offensive. I also don't understand why they hate on the donghua? It's very good for an animated series. What did they expect? Top quality movie like on each episode and thousands of seasons with every single detail from the novel? They should be grateful for getting something above average. Especially with all these rules from China. Leaving aside the bl part, they even have to tone down the gore. I swear, with each passing year everything becomes more restricted. It's like we're turning back in time.
    [P.S. I personally love the Donghua more than the drama.]

Sauling and baka8roukanako like this.