LCD Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Diukes, Jan 31, 2017.

1. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno about mutual feeling tho

in wn, haruto pretty much only love miharu, kinda indecisive (but highly protective) about celia, while the rest are simply friendly (according him anyway)

2. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i dont know if you know all of this but i'm still gonna ask.
    Actually i just read the manga and saw a bit of spoilers. That's all i know.
    1- İt said they're travel on the same bus. But are they gonna know each other, like they're know the other one's name?
    2- Seems like girl is a bit clever, so she can guess our mc is a reincarnator since he's using a japanese name. But mc know her reincarnator?
    3- Seems like if we consider she's staring him all way on the bus, she likes him. But did she make any move on the series? İf not why?
    Btw, i always found strange. Why mc always reincarnate with useless skill or low status in there series? Could it be japanese people really are that much masosisct like those anime characters? :)

3. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    What about our favourite girls Liselotte? İs she love him in the wn? İs she pursuing him? İf so i can read WN immediately.. İf not i'll only read LN version...

4. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, how many more ln volumes we have before ending? Becaause of my father, i'm reading One piece manga nearly 20 years. You can say i'm really filled my unending series limit.
    Atleast some regular reader can give a guess right?
    Edit: Btw, what is the aim of our mc in the series? Normally reincarnation mc's trying to defeat demon king etc. or return own world but i dont saw any of this on the mc.

5. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    There's the wiki you know, i spent nearly a month filling it up, and at the very least, i can say i do a good job in Liselotte page

6. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, mutual feelings in reinc, transported in another world..
    1. Maybe yes but not right now.. Time is still running in so be patience..
    2. Yes she did.. When she meet her on the name only because restaurant incident, she already has a thought about it, but became clearer when she and him meet hero Satsuki for the first time cause he use Kanji when giving Satsuki some clues about Miharu tachi but still afraid of asking directly to Haruto..
    3. She actually did, but her statuses as duke daughter is a bit, hindering her? But in my personal opinion, she want to make sure first about her guess (him being reincarnator)..
    Dunno about Japanese authors perspective, but i like that way personally..
    Like i told you earlier, she may do love him but she wants to ascertain her thoughts first.. And she still thighs on the time so wait till that's happening..
    At first, his journey's aim is getting revenge for his parents dead, but it seems in the back of the culprit there's people who control the culprit from the shadows and now targeting his group so it's still way to go, i think..
    He want to confess to Miharu too..
    Oh and also maybe he wants to search a way to send back Miharu and friends to their original world despite her answer of his confession ..

That's all i know.. If there's a mistakes, maybe another senpai can answers the questions..

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Edy3 likes this.
  7. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    1 - 2. haruto and latifa already confess to each other he leaving to the east, while in liselotte case, haruto didn't reveal it clearly up until just recently, tho Liselotte already caught on after Haruto picking his family name in japan as his family name here too, in haruto side, he know Liselotte a reincarnator sinve his first time meeting her in childhood, what's with her inventing japanese goods in her company again and again.
    3. she like's him since middle school, and she's on the progress on getting closer to him actually. it's just.. she not the only one, the situation become quite the royal battle with his favor on stake, with several noble, princess and even hero, trying to outdo each other

it's still running, with the author juggling two version, LN and Wn at once

damn i picked one piece by myself back then, volume 10 are my first, still remember, damn now i feel old

8. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for the wiki. İ looked and find qiute informative. But since you're the one who write all liselotte page, i want to hear your opinion. Any rioXliselotte, is there any chance? Btw, i really dont know why i liked this girl so much.
    As long as Liselotte in, i dont mind a harem ending though...

9. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, all heroine page made by me, except flora page

honestly, the chance are real, at least in LN, in WN, it's really up to whether Rio start to look to other girl aside Miharu, dude really only had his head full of miharu only in WN

10. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Some correction on wiki in Rio's profile.. Aki is actually his little sister by blood not his step sister..

11. stealth157

stealth157 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u mean half blood sister right ? cuz Haruto's mother had an affair with trash takahisa's father which gave birth Aki if i'm not wrong

12. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, she is genuinely his little sister from the start..

13. Akamegk

Akamegk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Euh we didn’t know who is Aki Father
    And don’t think is trashhisa ‘s father and yes she is his half sister

14. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    it's half blood, but not takahisa father, the mother had an affair resulting in Aki, aki the reason they divorced, 1 - 2 years later, the mother marries takahisa father, but he's not Aki father

15. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    For real?? I think i forgot but can you tell me where or chapter that says that??

16. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    You seriously asking me to scour 200 chapter of story? damn, it's a conclusion from several dialogue, miharu past dialogue, Aki past dialogue, Haruto past dialogue, And Takahisa past dialogue

and thank you, i scour it and have to re-read the damned infernal letter chapter, errghh burn in hell Trashisha

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  17. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha.. Sorry for doing that.. My bad then..

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  18. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    Just checked the wn and found author gave only 2 chapters in 2019. And we've finished 2/3 of 2019. Once again i feel like i started to read an endless series...

19. KuroNamake

KuroNamake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and the author didn't say that the WN is in hiatus or not(or did I just missed it?)... the suspense is nerve racking...

20. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoaaa.. That's a bad news..

Oh yes, do you know where i can download the LN in English version, volume 7 till newest