Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, same i really don't like the 3D that much they look like dolls but is HOB gonna be produced by Tencent like MDZS?? I forgot but i really hope so cause i want animation like MDZS.

Err it was the amnesia extra but someone on twitter finally passed me the full link :blobparty: Honestly my fave characters are usually the ones that suffer the most (this makes me sound like a sadist lol) i just like reading their emotions and the more they suffer the more i feel for and love them like with XL but shizun is just very funny and relatable overall, it's a welcome change after all the knives by MXTX. And of course Lan Zhan is best ML and my favorite MXTX character:blobicecreamlove: His quiet devotion and undying love for WWX....no other ML in other novels can compare with him (except maybe HC).

Ahh i felt really guilty criticizing it too :blob_teary: I knew it was coming since the beginning when i noticed them cutting down the flashblacks by a lot but everyone like it so i thought it was gonna be ok. I had no hope for blindfold kiss since they pretty much skipped all that and just gave the JYL-JZX confession scene and that was that, i mean even in CQL we had them talking and considering themselves soulmates.

Maybe they will go back and explore those flashbacks but honestly i doubt it, they just choose some scenes from the past and that's it. I was hoping to see the throwing flower at LWJ scene since it was one of my favorites but rip :blobcry: As of now i think it will end with them going to Yi City?? i can't even predict the plot anymore with the changes and flashbacks at this point :blobneutral: I think i enjoyed CQL more even with comparing it to the novel than S2, idk everyone on twitter speaks good about it and they kinda gloss over the pacing issues and such so it's nice going on here and seeing people talk about it.

BTW where do you guys go to buy MDZS merch?? :blobpeek: I wanna buy but i don't know where to go :blobneutral:

AI Xin, YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  2. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, it's gonna be by the one who made spirit pact, so... You can guess the quality?:blobneutral::blobneutral::blobwoah:

baka8roukanako likes this.
  3. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lavinia
    The Nendos were released by Good Smile Company, so check general anime stores. Right now they are out of stock on AmiAmi, 1999.co.jp, Good Smile Shop and CDJapan, but I'm sure they'll re-release them, since they're so popular. Tokyo Otaku Mode still has Lan Wang Ji: https://otakumode.com/shop/5c9c38da...Grandmaster-of-Demonic-Cultivation-Lan-Wangji

As for other merch, try official TaoBao traders, the guide is here:
    https://kittykat2010.tumblr.com/taobao
    https://kittykat2010.tumblr.com/post/179655655893/purchasing-mo-dao-zu-shi-official-merchandise

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, same here. Since I don't want to have another disappointment in terms of design/animation (like Scum Villain). An animation quality similar to MDZS would be good.

Oh it was? haha. For me, the only downside for the 'Amnesia' one is that Xie Lian forgot about Hua Cheng :blob_teary: (Not that this affects Hua Cheng anyway lol :blobjoy:). Well, glad you were able to find it :aww: Among the Extra's I personally love the Hua Cheng Birthday one on my end :cookie: I see what you mean, since for me, I am similar, though as long as 'their suffering' pays off, then I don't mind they suffer now that leads to a touching moment later :blobicecreamlove: For me, Lan Zhan is my no.1 favourite ML :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I love his quiet devotion and undying love for Wei Ying :blobicecreamlove: And yes, no other ML in other novels can compare with him (except maybe Hua Cheng - I love Hua Cheng a lot on my end too :aww: But Lan Zhan is still my no.1 (since I am being loyal here) xD)

Let's just both of us cry in the corner here :blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: At least we got that in the Audio Drama :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: But the Donghua is still my favourite, so knowing the blindfold kiss is hopeless in the Donghua now is just :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded: With the way, they've been handling Season 2 and the Flashbacks, I lost hope there. I agree that even CQL had them talking about how they both mutually see each other as soulmates is better than nothing :blob_teary:

The plot at this stage is really unpredictable, I mean, they really mixed up the events and altered it, so I will be surprise if they are going to still follow the events similar to the novel :blobcry: I agree with you that despite how CQL changes certain important things, but CQL really managed to stayed true to most of these events in the novel when compared to the Donghua Season 2, and for that, I enjoyed CQL more in comparison to what I am seeing for Donghua Season 2. The only thing I love about Donghua Season 2 is that they kept Wei Ying as the Grandmaster to this Path, and he's badass, which I love better than CQL for taming down Wei Ying's powers. I don't know what to expect for the Donghua S2 but I do hope that Episode 7 and 8 will be better, or at least Season 3 will be better.

AI Xin, Lavinia and YaoiMom22 like this.
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    But Spiritpact is by Tencent too. So it's the same as MDZS.

However, I need to really be honest that personally for me, I love the art / animation better in Season 1 when compared to Season 2. I love Duanmu Xi design in Season 1 better than Season 2 :blobneutral:

Urgh at Amiami....
    I've pre-ordered mines on AmiAmi, but they are having trouble accepting payment from my credit card... :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: I really hope that I can somehow find the solution to this, since I have been waiting for this ever since the beginning of August! :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

AI Xin and YaoiMom22 like this.
  6. baka8roukanako

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling
    AmiAmi accepts a range of payment methods, I always use PayPal. Contact them to change the payment method.

Tencent is not a studio, they paid BC May to animate MDZS. SpiritPact was animated by Haoliners (of the Evil or Live infamy).

AI Xin likes this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I already changed my payment method to Paypal when I read their 'Payment Method' thingy. When I pressed 'Proceed with Payment', it went through the 3D scanning thing, which I don't know what happened, it says my Credit Card is Invalid. So I changed this to Paypal, and now awaiting for the new invoice. I hope this solve the issue once I pay using Paypal :(

Thanks for the clarification there about Tencent, since I thought it will be similar since Spiritpact and MDZS are both by Tencent.

AI Xin and baka8roukanako like this.
  8. baka8roukanako

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, there is only one BC May and they have limited capacity...

9. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOB is going to be animated by the animation studio, Haoliners.

Like everyone here worries, Haoliners is truly a miss or a hit. With Spiritpact, it's a miss because of the director. With Fox Spirit Matchmakers, it's actually pretty amazing, at least for me because I'm very biased towards the series no matter what. And Haoliners also did Beryl and Sapphire, an actual BL donghua with the series ending with a confession between the MC and ML. You can watch it on Guodong's YT.

But yeah. Pray to XL for a good director.

10. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This hurts so damn much because it's true. We might see only a glimpse of XXC at the end in episode 8, or maybe another short flashback, but I'm 100% sure that there won't be any Yi City action. I was so excited because of all those trailers! They basically told almost everything in them!
    Same!! I expected MDZS level, then bang, 3D gave me a slap hard enough to wake me up to reality Well, I don't like 3D but it kind of fits the plot of the novel if you want to look at it in a positive way. I just really hope they do something about those stoic faces. Lan Wangji has nothing on them lmao

I enjoy them more too when I watch it multiple times and I take my time to look at everything. That doesn't change the fact that they omitted a lot of my favourite scenes though :blobsob: There were only two sentences that could make the scene from episode 6 a thousands times better. "Whose child?" "Mine!" At least A-Yuan was very cute and calmed my heart.

Do you still have the link? Could you pass it here, please?:blobsob: I found only 2 out of 3 chapters of that extra and I had to stop on a big cliffhanger. My heart is in pain.

I hope whoever will be in charge will make Hua Cheng justice. He is too hot to be ugly.

AI Xin, Lavinia, YaoiMom22 and 2 others like this.
  11. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the 3D version of Scum's villain released already ?

12. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know they postponed it for 2020.

13. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    [I just had a revelation!! I woke up too early and tried to go back to sleep and somehow I started to think about mdzs in my tired mental state and that little scene from the trailer with little Wei Ying and Lan Zhan popped out and then the curse mark on Jin Ling and how Wei Wuxian and his thoughts connected. I think Lan Wangji is going to connect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) with Wei Wuxian and give us that scene. They won't mess with their first meeting and they'll give us this small precious moment. I feel like I just discovered the secrets of the universe omg. All right, I'm gonna go drop dead now.

(If I'm wrong, well, that would be embarrassing lol)] - source youtube

Some thoughts about this?

Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    do u hav the link to pre order for wwx nendriod ahhaha damn nw i wan it and lan zhan one oso. i saw the pre order for lan zhan one and they hav so mani pics. like got lan zhan holdin his qugin and got one is holdin a rabbit, like does those com wif the main lan zhan nendriod? or just the standard on holdin the qugin lol.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he is shyyyy

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) nice music and awesome video

AI Xin likes this.
  15. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard incase Burner audio drama come out.... Or its just my imagination???? Since i don't Saw someone posting it?? o_O

Sauling likes this.
  16. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watched some bts and interviews over the weekend.. there was an interview where people made fun of "Ji" jokes.

I saw a screen capture of someone saying "Lao Ying zhuo Xiao Ji" (eagle catches little chick), using Yiling Laozu, Wei Ying and Wang Ji's names in that phrase... :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Does anyone know any other wordplays with the characters' names or using real actors's names?

I saw on Twitter about a new audio drama release... It seems to be the 'domestic' part of the Incense Burner story...:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    AI Xin likes this.
  17. Ashley999

Ashley999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know that will they be airing the confession scene in the anime??:(

Sauling likes this.
  18. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Confession scene? If they do as much as stare at each other lovingly I'll throw a party in celebration.

On a serious note. I'm pretty sure there won't be a confession scene. :blobcry:

YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.