Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm probably missing out on many commentaries about Yibo's real-life stuff, ranging from his hairstyle, fashion sense, hobby for bikes and gaming, etc. coz many of these are in chinese... :blobcry:

To be honest, I think Yibo doesn't really stand out in the crowd. Besides his quiet/cold personality, tendency to talk less / get talked over by others, and lack of social savviness and presence on stage, he's just kinda invisible unless the camera focuses on him, he takes centerstage, and dances his cool moves - then BAM! Kpop king in the making... :blobjoy: I tried to watch some clips where he co-starred 'equally' with others such as talk shows, those Day Day Up episodes, etc... I usually pay attention to the other stuff until the camera pans to his face or focuses on him doing something eyebrow-raising.. then Oh Yeah There's Yibo My Boiiii... :blobokhand:

Heard that Yibo likes vegetables, doesn't snack, and drinks lots of water / "only water" (and Zhan Ge's green tea :blobowoevil:) during the Untamed filming... no wonder he has such nice complexion.:blobnosebleed: His short kpop-styled hair makes his face look thinner and younger. I can't really see him as a fair maiden though, his face isn't feminine enough since he has such prominent nose, neck/adam's apple, and male-looking thin pouty lips - but maybe that's just my standards of feminity :blobjoy: But when he starts acting girly, hits Zhan Ge out of embarassment or juvenile revenge, denying sheepishly (stuttering or trying to explain his way out with sweatdrops drawn on him), calling out Zhan Ge Zhan Ge just because he wants to annoy someone, the way he keeps flicking or pushing his hair... it feels either he's just being a teenage boy or in my eyes, a cute xiao mei mei (little sister):blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I'm probably biased to say this, in every clip I watch with Xiao Zhan such as the ones where he dances or performs/acts with his group, I just can't help but keep my eyes staring at him. I don't even remember how the other group members look or sound like :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: There's some kind of magnet in his looks, voice or presence!

I kinda liked Xiao Zhan when he was younger and chubbier. Really like a cute bunny with food stuffed in his cheeks :blobbunny: A person at my age will want to reach over, pinch those cheeks and go "aiyo, ni zhen de shi hen ke ai !!!" (aiyo you are really cute) But yeah, now he's aged up with his weight loss and sharper more masculine jaws / face / looks. I'll probably oogle at him from a distance with heart eyes... sigh :blobnosebleed: I read somewhere that he's 6 feet? tall.. wow, quite tall indeed, slightly above average, I think.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    YaoiMom22 likes this.
  2. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is 180 sthg.. more like 5'10 or 5'11..
    yup still tall by asian standards

XZ is very charismatic.. and the more you hear him talk, he becomes so much more attractive..
    and his goodness , it literally jumps out of screen..
    it is obvious that he is someone easy to get along with and one who just gives happy vibes..

you want his puffy cheek.. just ogle at his father .. ha ha.. his dad is SOOO CUTE! his mom must have had a hard time with such young looking hubby and son

3. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I'm finally back~ Sooo tired, damn. :blobsalt: 1 week away and I have 10 pages to catch up haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I love how y'all are just living here <3

....Ah. Maybe he knows about the ship if you get what I mean? *winks* If you write WangXiao, not reading the Chinese characters, you can see it as Lan Wangji and Wei WuXian/Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. :blobwink:

I will too, most definitely, if I'm not broke haha. :blobsweat_2: Ohhh, right. Remember Blue Forgotten? *looks left right* 阿令's Japanese and Indonesian subs were gold :ROFLMAO:

Sauling 姐姐... *inhales* Beefleaf, love. Beefleaf. I think the bromance of 臭臭's works are just...y-you can't not love them, the sidepairs *tears* I realized that villains/antagonists with a "proper" backstory, I can never seem to hate/like. Conflicted. :blobflag:

Yes!! Exactly. I get so anxious with it being here safely, 'cuz a little of a perfectionist here sorry but I can't seem to tolerate flaws :blobupset: I usually ask for the address of someone I know coming to Malaysia ith the parcel and treat them in return of favour *giggle* I'll probably be getting it on my birthday so fingers crossed, praying :blobsmile:

Mn. I'd love to hear you having a furry companion one day as well. :blobReach: And lol thanks. I had a mini poodle once, but we had to give her away because I couldn't take care of her responsibly. I'm still guilty looking back at my 10 year old self then. But there's cats/dogs that have hair instead of fur so they're okay for allergies. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

There, there. I feel you. *hugs* Though I'm not as disappointed as you or other die-hard Binghe fans, and it might just be the art style of the manhua, but I think it's just too "flat" and quite too similar with the characters' e.g. expressions idk?? *nervous laugh* I mean no offence. I know that one can only do so much in works of comics but I feel like it could be better. :blobnobully: I heard that there was quite a rejected character concept. *sigh* The demands a creator has to keep up with the client is difficult. Lol it reminds me of a time in a stack of backup sketches, the OG or 'rejected' design is sure to comeback. :blobsweat:

It's hard to resist temptation so I guess it's fine it's you're a working adult haha? I'm still a student so self-restrain is wise. Wow! *cough* Don't forget the WangXian umbrella Sauling 姐...*cough* :blob_grin:

Mn. *nods* But I'm surprised to know how much of a fan you are. :cookie: I'm not much of a collector no matter how obsessed I am, I'd probably sell or give them away to friends so I admire and respect fans who do as I believe it takes dedication and utmost support to the creator. :aww:

Oh wow. I guess it's the rate conversion and shipping costs making such wide difference? :blobwoah: From where I am, it would be around RM 253.63 for the figure alone... Damn, that's like my two and quarter month housework pay!! :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: Welp, I didn't buy them so... wallow in regret after a year or so maybe? :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

Sooooo in the end, you didn't actually save on the dollar $ because you spent in on other merch on that site? *stares* :blobcatcop:

Late hello and welcome to the thread!! :blob_pompom: ARMY and WangXian fan?

I'm late, again, but just wanted to say hang in there and good luck with your exams!! Though it might've already finished and just waiting for the results? Haha :sushi_singing::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

I don't mind to be honest. I personally that be it female/male it would sound beautiful. I guess we're just to hearing a male singer's voice as it reflects the meaning of the song and it would/should be canon for "Lan Zhan" to sing it. And ditto!! :blobnom:

I love her songs. HITA has a very beautiful voice where I find it clear and she has quite the vocal range. I think with 羡云, she sings with much serenity and seems much "softer":blobmelt::blobmelt:

Exactly. I guess it's just that some fans, who are that hard on WangXian, find it unacceptable for a female to sing such masterpiece holding the hidden meaning. Really mature. :blobunamused: I guess we're still simmering in drama of the fandom for every single new work. *sigh*

I guess it's still there huh, the drama? I mean, before it got international, MDZS already had its Chinese fandom boiling. Though it was subtle, I think because mindsets of different countries and upbringings, things got way more heated than last year and more. On one hand we have those who are being too strict and too high on expectations with director attitudes, on the other we have immature and double standard people. :blob_zipper_mouth:

Ohhh that. I think he's fan reading the book of the first edition (old version, not revised) on JJWC that's locked. So it'll differ slightly from ExR @K.san translation at the later parts I believe? :blobpopcorn:

[] over SPOILER and end with [] over /SPOILER. Easier yet, go to the + button and click on spoilers.

I'm just waiting for at least any of Lan Zhan's or even Wei Ying's VA/actor to sing. I'll look forward to the many more songs and covers for 臭臭's work. :blobReach:*cough* I wanna at least hear someone from this thread cover of it too. *cough*

Mm... I think you'd already know them but Lan XiChen could mean be seen as blue vacuum cleaner, Lan Wangji got translated as Blue Forgotten, I don't know if this counts, but my brain was fired that day so 忘机兄 became 王鸡胸 aka King Chicken Breast. I kept going back to Jiang Yanli's 我马上就要成亲了... I thought 陈情 (WY's ghost flute)...*hermits in corner of shame*

Oh lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hadn't expected this reaction before. Idk no offense but I see Ichiya having the most punchable face... I'm sorry. Ugly is Wen Chao and that bastard JGS and Su She. :blobowoevil:

Thanks for the meal~ :sushi_tea:

Ahhh. Just this made my day a little better. :blobsmilehappy: I'm really happy at this piece of read.

I'm hoping we'll get to finish the Yi City Arc by next season in so we'll have more present time action in shifts of smaller timing of flashbacks. We need more WangXian. :blobbunny:

Seen it, loved it. Makes the donghua more appreciated by me even with watered down WangXian :blobsneeze:

Then you'll be in more pain knowing some fans went as far to buy the hundred dollar bracelet modelled by Xiao Zhan after CQL was finished airing... :blob_coffee: Stitch fan ah? :aww: Did you perhaps also watched Stitch! as in the anime ver. aside of Lilo and Stitch?

You did good, Setsuna-oniisan. Had you not I think Lan Zhan would be even more stoic and needing to wait years for his wifi to return :blobsweat:

Wow! That's quite the collection!! :blobReach: I'm not a big fan of One Piece but I was able to watch through whole series hehe. I dropped Detective Conan series but watched selected movie and episodes cuz there's no ending in sight in comparison :blobpats:

Ooohhh do show 姐姐~ :aww: And I think there's more to it than your Insta, Setsuna-oniisan so there's more? Lil' awevy here. Addition to space and shelves, I think a wall would be need as well haha. Good luck tho!! :blob_pompom:

Back to hard reality? *pat pat* It'll be nicer once you have Nendroid Wei Ying and Lan Zhan safely arrived. :blob_patpat: Haha I was there as company for business matters but yea I had fun.. I visited Singapore often as a child, so didn't really went to the attractions but I got to meet the people I've known for a long time well, and got gifted with 2 boxes of organic imported fruits that cost SD 1000 hehe I'll see if I can share with you when I'm there again. :cookie:

How was Taiwan? Was it your first time there? Oh lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Awww, so cute. Happy for you and good luck with yours Setsuna-oniisan :blob_pompom::blob_pompom: I guess sometimes you gotta be blacksmith with some figurines? Lol :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Ehhhhh that's nice. :aww: Where did you saw them may I ask?

I'm a fan who has neither :blob_blush: It's like you're calling me out

How big is your MDZS collection now? :blob_grin: I'm seriously curious :blobamused:

Ditto! Well, at least they named the song perfectly to what it holds meaning to and i love all 3 versions hehe. :blobowoevil:

Oooh I didn't know. . . When you said check the price first, is it advice or warning? Haha :blobowoevil_horns: Oooh that's nice 姐姐. I'll be going there next year as well so maybe we could meet up hehe jk jk don't mind to intrude your vacation privacy. But if you plan to visit Malaysia one day in future, I'll be happy to show you around~ :blobsmilehappy:

I've been to Singapore for so long yet aside from USS and safari, I've never been to theme parks there. But I am planning to go to the Botanical Gardens next visit. As a local, do you normally go there as well for fun?

Oh so I was right, you watch Yu-Gi-Oh too? :aww: I rarely see "Atem" as a username unless they're a YGO fan. Can I guess you have the decks as well?
    Mmm.. then do you know of Cardfight! Vanguard?

How lucky~ A fan meeting. I wish I could go to one as well haha I'm guessing here's gonna be fan service for the many ships we've set sail of :blobwink:

YaoiMom22, Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  4. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you'll get to find him one day. :aww: I think everyone wants a guy like Lan Zhan haha that'll be nice :blobwink:

I dare you to read and listen to the audio drama at the same time... :blobangel:

Ajssjksjk that's basically my entire room!! :blobjoy: That's amazing, Sauling 姐! I'm in awe. Can we consider it as an achievement unlocked? :aww::aww: There's Owari no Seraph, Karneval, Hakuouki, Black Butler, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Digimon, Pokemon, Yugioh, Vampire Knight, Fairy Tail, Hitman Reborn, Hunter x Hunter, MDZS

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    YaoiMom22, Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    yup if not ur money will flyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahhahahah. den u can sing " i believe i can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" hjahjajajahjjahyaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

of course the anime store in SG cannot compare to those in japan where the main source of ANIME ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ahhahahahahahha :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: so i always go japan once a yr to get my anime stuffs ahjahhahahaahhah:blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

yup but the stuff r gettin lesser and lesser and nw its like they r just tryin to clear out the old stocks tat cannot be sold durin the event on the previous yr, so nw i go to the creator corner and see if got any nice charms or art to get, but one thing ITS SO DAMN FKIN CROWDED (due to the small space they hav for the creator corners) 10 MINS IN THERE AND IM SUFFOCATING AND NEED AIR OMG cant deal wif crowds. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky:

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee where is ur state? wan try go other country ahhaah

ahhhhhh saddddd ahahha oh well u can go to bugis street there sell clothes cheap and hav 2 malls near it so can go shop for clothes and other things and den go hav meal at the mall ahahha. bugis plus hav a cinema if u wan to watch movie

ahhahahah confirm ppl will look at u when u just scream " AHHHHH WEI YING AND LAN ZHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!":blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

ya they make u go through the effort to get it, ahhaha oso cause they work hard to make those and need to earn bak ahahah, but some times too roundabout way :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: and once u miss it no more hav to wait again hahahah or some times just no more :blobsad:

yessssssssss watched season zero, yami yugi was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more cool and badass and more dark ahahhaha. :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:.. aft GX all like not nice alreadi like just so so onli ahhaah :blobjoy:

waaaaaaaaaa u had a deck?????? damn wanted to collect those when i was young but wasnt able to parents don allow so onli can see frens at school playin it ahhahah, i nvr play the online game nice?

ahhhhhhhhh true ahjahaha

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::aww::aww::aww: OMG TAT IS LIKE MORE DEN ME WTHHHHHHHHHHH LOLOLOL ALL UR POSTER CLUSTER TOGETHER LOL. u even hav those mini firugres? wow i hardly hav any small figures ahahah.:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

i spot vampire knight, katekyo hitman reborn, black bulter, hunter X hunter, digimon, pokemon, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH u even hav atem in his pharoh form and even kiba seto lolololol:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:.

u hav wangxian pillow? LOLOL (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y). u manage to squeeze everything together. AWESOME COLLECTION will show u mine too ahhaha won loose out MAUHAHAHAHAH :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobjoy::blobcheeky:
    Y.jpg C.jpg D.jpg E.jpg F.jpg G.jpg H.jpg J.jpg
    K.jpg L.jpg M.jpg P.jpg Q.jpg R.jpg S.jpg S.jpg
    T.jpg U.jpg V.jpg X.jpg Z.jpg

hahaha im different MAUHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. and oso cuase its just so beautiful to see wangxian even though its fiction, and i hope to hav something like tat (hope it does though hahah since onli love like this exist in fiction world and not IRL:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:). and i don see this kinds of love since SG is too closed up and look down on same sex couples, though its gettin better but im sure there r gays in SG tat hav to hide so they don get humiliated/ discriminated by the public.

yes tat would be so damn awesomeeeeeeeeeee ahhahaha. if tat someone hu loves me like lan zhan loves wei ying, i will be so damn happy and can just straight away marry him and say my life is completeeeeeeee:aww::aww::aww::aww::blobowoevil_horns::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:.

ahhaha u too :blob_pompom:

YaoiMom22, AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  6. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i cam bak ffrom 6 days and hav 7 pages aghagahaha:blobjoy::blobjoy:

MUAHAHHAHAHAH LOLOL its awesome aghahaha

wait for the price to go down?:blobjoy:

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

there are everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:facepalm::blobexpressionless:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

WTF LOLOLOL those ppl LOLOLOL :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

yup watched tat one but tat one make no sense at all lolol. i onli like the one where stitch and lilo saw each other again.

yup and he will be sulkin at one side and playin inqury and askin where is wei ying, and oso stab me wif bichen and ask me go get his wifi for him HAHHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOL:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

i nvr watch detective conan , though my fren ask me go watch but like no endin sia lololol so nvr and not realli my type of anime

yup need a wall ahahhahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    u can see i posted mine ahhahah. i hav another bunch of comic books and anime CDs:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil:

yup nw waitin for them to arrive ahahhaha.
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: r they nice to eat if not organic fruits tat cost 1000SGD :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy: lolol

second time, it was hottttttttttt as hot as SG LOLOL

hmmm maybe ahhaha will try it when i get it ahhahahah

at taipei animte store

hahah i wan to expand my MDZS collection but ahhhhh need space ahahhahahah.

both cuase some times the price might be a rip off or just charge extra

go to Wild Wild Wet better rides there hav new ones oso ahahha. nope don go botanical gardens anymore ahhahhaha, not my type of place lol. did go there once when was a kid aft tat nope.
    but i did go to gardens by the bay cause was bringin a fren fron indonesia around SG for her holiday ahahha

nope no decks ahahhah didnt collect wanted to though when was a kid but now nahhhhhh ahhahaa. ya i knw tat show but nvr watch it don knw if it can beat yugioh, don think so though ahhahaha yugioh is the realli the KING OF CARDS anime ahahhaha:blob_pompom::blobparty::blobjoy:

yup hope u will find tat kind of person oso :blobhighfive:

YaoiMom22, AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome back!!! :aww::aww: Hope you had a good rest after what you're doing ~! :blob_patpat: But yes, 10 pages to catch up sure is a lot :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    I guess some of us just have to keep this thread alive, especially now since the donghua and the live-action has ended :blobconfounded:

That I do not doubt, Xiao Zhan definitely knows about the ship on his end :blobwink:[but he still could have wrote 'Wangxian' though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But he probably was only teasing ;) honestly though, I do know there are fans out there who ships them IRL too, but for me, I just love their bromance IRL, I don't necessarily ship them romantically, since I respect their private lives, and I learn to separate fiction from reality :cookie:

Maybe one day when you can afford it :blobwink: Despite so, you still support the MDZS in your own way when you buy the novels there :aww:
    Do not get me started about 'Blue Forgotten' (but wait, isn't it 'Blue forgot machine' or something? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) Poor Lan Zhan! :blobrofl:I don't think I want to know what the Japanese and Indonesian Subs are like... (lol) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sometimes I feel it will be better if you don't know the name meaning because it makes saying it less weird (lol), like Lan Xichen and Qiren calls Lan Zhan by "Wangji" in chinese, it translates to "Forgotten", it's just feels I don't know, weird in that way, but I guess they're used to it (lol) :blobsweat_2:

IKR :blob_teary: Ai Xin 妹妹, Beefleaf hurts, Beafleaf is, love :blob_teary: I actually ship them on my end (romantically speaking) *inhales* :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:
    To be honest, I can't hate He Xuan for wanting revenge on Shi Qingxuan's brother because I don't see what his brother did was right, but ofcourse his brother have his own reasons too, it's really conflicting indeed :blobflag::blobflag: To me, I just see that both He Xuan and Shi Qingxuan is a victim to all this, in their own way, but I do strongly believe that He Xuan genuinely cares for Shi Qingxuan on his end, despite him still wanting to revenge on Shi Qingxuan's brother, at least he cares for him enough that when Shi Qingxuan's brother was trying to kill his own brother, He Xuan saved him from that :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Anyways, I quite like this pic of He Xuan on my end from Wikia :aww:
    [​IMG]

Ok, I'll-shut-up-now, since this isn't the thread to be discussing about Beafleaf/Beefleaf :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

Ayeee, interesting, I didn't know you are a perfectionist here :cookie: So does that mean that you need to put everything in a particular order or something? :blobnom: Yeah, fingers crossed for you there :blobokhand: Share you excitement in here, once you've received it, apparently, each of us get a different MDZS folder sleeve, I got this one:

[​IMG]

Even when I wanted to get the Guanyin Temple Wangxian confession scene, or the scene when Wei Ying threw flowers at Lan Zhan and Lan Zhan looking up, but oh well :blobsweat:

For now, even when I'm not able to get a real fluffy companion, but I did ended up getting a fluffy rabbit/bunny that is a plushie/toy to hang on my side bag :blobbunny: I do like touching/feeling it, cuz it's so soft and fluffy :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    [​IMG]

Aww, poodle are real adorable, but I guess it's the right thing to do if you can't really take care of her at that time, maybe one day you can when you have more free time or something :blobsmilehappy: At least Cats/Dogs is okay for you so that's a good start :blobwink:

:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: That's okay, at least you're being honest with your feelings/opinions here xD :blobrofl: To be honest, I do find the manhua is heaps better than the official SVSSS Donghua in 3D, so I didn't have a problem with the manhua on my end, it is sad that it got taken down and put on hiatus :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Wait, haha, I do have the Wangxian Umbrella, but I don't think I've told you before? I didn't get it from that site on my end, not sure if I showed you this though, but here it is:
    upload_2019-9-6_15-5-9.png

It's an expensive umbrella :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: I will only use it during summer, and not winter / rainy days lol, because I don't want the heavy wind to kill my precious Wangxian umbrella lol :blob_teary:

I see, I guess everyone is different to this department, some fans actually think that earning money is hard work, and they want to use it wisely, which that is absolutely understandable :blobsmilehappy: But for me, I guess I just want to spend it on something that makes me happy. And being a collector to my favourite anime stuff is my way of showing love/support to the creator :blobwink:

If your one in RM253.63, then it will convert to me being AUD $88.66 and I think that's a fair amount for a figure, since most of them range from AU$100 something :blobtired: Maybe you can find one at a cheaper rate or something one day. But I do think the shipping cost and the rate conversion/exchange rate makes a huge difference to online shopping etc :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

In the end, I got my Wei Ying Nendoroid on AmiAmi, and that works out around AUD $20 something cheaper than getting at this other site for me. Even the shipping is cheaper too so I'm glad I pre-ordered mines :cookie:

For me, I just had a preference hoping it was a male who sang it since it reflects the origin to the song afterall, since Lan Zhan is a male so it will only be fitting for it to be male:blobnom: But honestly, I was only just stating a preference on my end, in the end, I do still like the Donghua version (like said) by HITA because it sounded nice, and I'm happy to know they finally released a donghua version to the Wangxian song, because I'll take that over getting nothing at all :blobicecreamlove: It's still among one of the songs I've played on my soundtrack, so yeah I do still love this song, even when I hope that one day they have one where Zhang Jie and Bian Jiang (Donghua VA to Wangxian) singing this song :cookie:

I think it's fine to state a preference because we all have our tastes/opinions about certain things, as long as it doesn't get over-board then I think it's still fine if they have their own preference. :blobsweat::blobsweat_2: I don't think that some of them were intended to offend HITA when they wish it was a male who sang it, but anyways, this is just how I see it because I also have a preference about all this, though I mean no disrespect nor do I like the song less because it wasn't sang by a male, and was sang by HITA instead:blobsalt:

I don't partake in the Chinese fandom to be honest so I don't know how terrible it is... :blobupset: But out of all the drama, having double-standard and being a hypocrite annoys me the most :blobtriumph:

These two, Zhang Jie and Bian Jiang (Donghua VA to Wangxian) actually sang the opening song to MDZS donghua recently, so I'm also looking forward to more of their cover songs in the future :blobReach::blobReach::blobmelt::blobmelt:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We can add Wen Chao, Jin Guangshan and SuShe to the list :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: But in terms of ugliness, Ichiya is still the most ugly imo :blobjoy::blobjoy::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

You're welcome! :cookie: This is another one that is real good 'Day Day Up' featuring Wang Yibo, and there's also Joe Cheng!:aww: Not sure if you know who Joe Cheng is, but surprisingly, I went to watch this for Wang Yibo, but when I saw Joe Cheng, I'm like :aww::aww: Since I also love him on my end :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: [He's the actor who plays this famous Taiwanese Drama, "It Started with a Kiss, and They Kissed again" :blobwink:]

Anyways, you can watch this (as well as sharing this with @setsuna3025 in here:

You can see how Wang Yibo treats his potential girl friend when asked these questions :blobrofl::blobrofl::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And when he first appeared, and recited that quote: "I want to bring someone back to, take him back and hide him" etc, those fans (including me) was fangirling! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Happy to know this made your day a little better :blobsmilehappy:

Well, it will have to, since they said 3 Seasons is the total for MDZS :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: But have you seen the final episodes yet? Don't want to spoil for you, but it's really good~! :bloblove::bloblove:

The Donghua added something significant for Wangxian which I love! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yup, and we can all just appreciate it for the fanart side even with the watered down WangXian :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze: I still love the Donghua though :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: Wow! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: To be honest, I wouldn't, but wow, anyways, I do want the CQL Wangxian stand on my end which they advertised... :blobsweat::blobsweat_2:

There, there, you two (@setsuna3025 ) this time it's Wei Ying waiting for Lan Zhan haha, and here's a pic which some fan did to show this (LOL) :blobrofl::blobrofl:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I have already :blobwink: I actually need another glass stand and book shelf since as you can see, it's already full :blobsweat::blobsweat_2:

You don't want to know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think I spent quite a lot of $$ on MDZS if I combine my collections :blobrofl::blobrofl: My friend joke with me when she saw my room once and told me that "I seriously think you need to purchase insurance for my room alone" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And yeah, I agree that I do but then all these are considered priceless to me that I will not sell out on my end :blobicecreamlove:

I also love all 3 versions on my end! :aww::cookie:

Oh 妹妹, if you're in Singapore next year around the same time as me, we can meet up for sure (if you want)! :cookie:

For me I am definitely a fan to Yu-Gi-Oh on my end! :blobicecreamlove: True true, "Atem" is rarely used, since I mostly refer to him as "Yami" which I personally gotten used to, but no one can miss his real name if you watch Yu-Gi-Oh :blobwink:

I'm not sure if Setsuna has one, but I personally did have a real deck on my end, which specializes in Spellcaster, and that I believe you already know since I replied to Setsuna yesterday when I told him about this :cookie:

Cardfight!Vanguard, I heard of, but never watch, is that the same as Yu Gi Oh?

I will be blushing :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: No like seriously, if I read the novel and listen to the sound :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I will take it slowly when I read the 'kissing part' and how the kiss was described :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: and then I will go back and read that part again, so it won't really be insync with the Audio Drama sound :blob_blush::blob_blush:

:blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush: I guess you can because I ran out of room to put my things :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:
    Yup, Yup, I'm glad to know you can pick out all these from the photos :blobmelt: You now know what I'm a fan of through these collections :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

Except, there's no Naruto in my collection :blobsweat:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    YaoiMom22, AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I think my money pretty much already has with the amount I've been spending on :blobsweat::blobsweat:

LMAO, nice song, nice song!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But when I read that "I believe I can fly" the singing part, you made me think of this BTS clip for CQL, and Xiao Zhan was singing "Let it go, Let it Go", you know Elsa from Frozen (LOL) :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Sharing with @AI Xin too :cookie:

Xiao Zhan was so adorable when he sang it omg, :blobmelt::blobmelt:

That's so true haha:blobjoy::blobjoy: Don't be fooled by Japanese display of prices, because from my experience since I've been there before, a lot of the times, when they put the price on display, it's usually 'before tax', so when you go to the counter, it turns out more expensive since they added the tax in :blobsweat:

When I go Japan, I usually buy anime stuff too, but now, they hardly sell stuff I want to buy because the anime I'm into, doesn't get sold often in Japan, sadly :blobconfounded:

Haha, I guess you can see how hardcore those fans are if it's so crowded like that, but I understand since in my country, it's like that too, though the place is bigger, but still crowded, so I usually just have to kind of squeeze myself in or something :blobsweat::blobsweat:

It's New South Wales (Australia)! :blobsmilehappy: When you do happen to come, then let me know and I'll give you a few names of the anime-stores or something :blobwink: So this is why, my time-zones is usually ahead of you guys hahaha! :blobrofl: I think it's the second fastest country in terms of time-zones, the first one is New Zealand, I think :hmm: Though I'll gladly trade time-zones with you guys any day! :blobtongue:

Nice to note! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool: Is your Movie usually in Chinese/Mandarin or are there English Movies or something?

Probably, but most people are MDZS fans there anyways, so they probably don't care :blobrofl::blobrofl: But I also seen some MDZS Wangxian, Jin Ling cosplayers and HOB HuaLian cosplayers too, so it was really a good surprise seeing so many fans there are to this amazing story! :aww::aww:

Yeah, but I did ask them why can't they accept the cash since we are willing to pay for those merch, and they said that it's their way to respect the author (MXTX) since fan-merch & direct selling isn't allow or something, I'm not sure how this works, but it's complicated. So it's in a round-about way or something :sweating_profusely:

Yami in Season Zero is WAY MORE COOLER INDEED! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Not to mention badass! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    True, after GX, it went downhill, I don't understand the concept of riding motorbikes and dueling at the same time, what are they trying to promote? :blobawkward: It's actually dangerous (lol). But I do love GX equally as much because I love Jaden, I love how he went through the stage of life/journey in his character, he started off as fun-loving/cheerful who always smiles, and then along the way, because so many bad things happened, etc, and how he turns out blaming himself for those bad things, he went dark/manipulated by his darkness (powers), and became the 'Supreme King' <- TBH I love those times on my end, :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: He was super cool when he was the Supreme King :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: And then, when he came back from the darkness he became distant to his friends that he cared about, etc etc, like these changes is just so appealing to me, but I'm glad that his character had that development and mature along the way where in the end, his duel with Yami (The King of Games) helped him regain what he lost in the process i.e. the fun in dueling :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: So yeah, despite I love Yami a lot, but I also love Jaden/Judai a lot on my end as the main character :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yup, I sure do :aww: Ah I see, maybe you can one day when you want to and earn enough money or something, though right now, since I don't have anyone to duel with, I just play this on Nintendo Switch, where you can battle-in-game characters, as well as online people when you connect to your wifi or something, here's the game I'm currently playing on my Switch:
    [​IMG]

And yes, my deck in here is Spellcaster deck too :blobnom: And it doesn't cost any real life money once you buy the game, since all the coins you earn is through winning where you can buy these packs and build your own deck :blobwink:

Yeah, shocking isn't it? :blobsweat: Yeah, all those posters are clustered together hahahaha! :aww::aww: Yup, those mini figurines I collect along the way, over the years :blobsnow: You sure are right! I'm not a fan of Vampire Knight on my end, but I am a fan of Kaname, so yeah, I added him to my collection :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Yeah, I have Atem (in his pharaoh form, handsome! :blobmelt:) and Yami (in his normal form) and ofcourse Seto Kaiba, since I love him too! :blobicecreamlove:

Yeah :aww: When I was browsing and when I saw it I just couldn't hold back on my end :blobpats: so I ended up buying it :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Good for hugging it though :aww::aww:

Oh wow, thanks for sharing in here! :aww:

I spot, Gundam, so you're a fan of Gundam on your end?
    And yeah, I can see you're a Stitch fan since you have so many of those plushies :cookie::cookie:
    Oh wow, you even have a One Piece Puzzle! :aww::aww: You got a few there, did you put that together? That's impressive! (y)(y)
    I got a puzzle I put together as well i.e. Cardcaptor:
    upload_2019-9-6_16-35-4.png

You even have a Natsu one too!
    I'll get one if there's Jellal! :blobtongue:

And omg, your glass stand looks so cool!! :aww::aww::aww:
    I love that Wangxian stand :blobicecreamlove: Especially the one where Wei Ying was sitting on Lan Zhan's lap :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: (looks like they were about to kiss! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:) Omg, where did you get that? I want to get one too! :aww::aww:

Yeah, Wangxian is indeed beautiful there, otherwise we wouldn't have all love it (minus those anti's but they're just a different case here :facepalm:). I hope for you to have something like Wangxian one day too, maybe one day, it will come to you :aww::aww: (Awww don't be so pessimistic here :blob_patpat:, but I do understand where you're coming from :blob_teary::blob_teary:). That's really sad to know :blobupset: In Australia, we had a voting poll recently where Australia Citizens were made to vote if 'Same sex should be given the freedom to get marry', and they will accept out votes there, and in the end, it got pulled through where Same Sex is allowed to get marry, so I think it's getting there, maybe it's just more slower in the Asian Country or something, but it will get there one day ^^''

I'm not saying my country doesn't have close-minded people because there is but I guess looking at the majority here, that I'm glad that majority are more open minded about this.

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with being gay or revealing that you are, since you're still you despite your sexual preference, love is love. What makes love beautiful is you love that person through your heart and your feelings, and not through sexual preference, but anyways, I hope that one day people are more open minded about this because I think people should be treated fairly/equally, with the right to love who we want to love without being feared of being discriminated by the public eyes

Yup, may fate brings you this love/happiness one day! :blobparty::blobparty:

And thanks! :cookie: If I met someone who loves me the same way Lan Zhan loves Wei Ying, I will indeed straight away marry him too! :aww::aww:

9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    A-Yuan and his family - BTS - CQL
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AND LOL, They're both on the phone!:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    [​IMG]

10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i heard tat the fur is from actual rabbits on the net and they said not to buy it. though some still buy lol. well actually i don knw if it true or not i think got 1 country banned it aft the news came out lol. or not forgot lolol:p

ahahahahha u got the umbrella as much as i wan to get it hahaha but nahhhh i won use it all the time ahhahahaha so nvr get :ROFLMAO:

agreed earn and spend on wat i like ahhaha and makes me happy ahhaha, and yes to show support to the creator and love to the charater ahahhaha:blobhighfive:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMAO :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: TRUE TRUE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: ROFL

OHHHH shall watch this tmw on my off day ahahhahaha can enjoy it:blobjoy:

ahahha wei ying turn to wait for his lan zhan, :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: i saw this pic on twitter. :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

same here ahahhaha but hav to remodel my room if wan another glass stand:blobjoy:

yes they r priceless will not sell them at all ahhahahaha. LOLOL purchase isurance for ur room HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH LOLOLOL would they be even be willing to cover for those things hahhaha :blobjoy:

let me knw ahhaha can bring u around if u wan or just meet for dinner or something ahhahaha :cookie:

spellcaster is wat kind of deck? like atem deck? combine attack wif magic and trap?

:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

i think i got see tat video on instagram or twitter, but sadly the video cannot play:blobsweat::blobsweat:

hahaha tat is so true ahahhaha, the price can deceive ppl sia lol

When I go Japan, I usually buy anime stuff too, but now, they hardly sell stuff I want to buy because the anime I'm into, doesn't get sold often in Japan, sadly :blobconfounded:[/QUOTE]i go japan and tired to get some MDSZaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but don hav hhhha:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

got times i got push away from the direction i wan to walk in lolol

hw com, time too fast? hahahah, sell nice anime stuff?

english movies, we hav chinese movies too, korean and japanese movies, all in thier repective langugae

ohhhh damn tat sure is complicated alright sad though i bet they oso would like to just sell it straight instead of doin the round about way.

the supreme king arc was the bestttttttttttttttt out of the whole GX and the one where he duel atem wa just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    i tried watchin the on aft 5D where they hange the duel system. yugioh astral or something lololwatched half way gave up lololol

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa i don realli like kaiba ahahhaha lol, too obessed wif wantin to beat yami and always fail and seriously he and his blue eye white dragon LOLOLOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

ur poster got laminate?

aghhahahha i was oso tempted but did not hahahha cuase my bed full of stitch so no way 2 more can fit on my bed ahahhah

yup i like gundams hahahahah, but onli gundam seed, seed destiny, gundam 00 , 00second season, iron blood orphan. BEST SHOWS EVER
    yup put those together wif the help of my bro:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, and i got a 1000 piece puzzle waitin ahhahha

i like jellal magic, heavnly body is just so cool and awesome. jellal is ur fav char (y)(y)(y)

And omg, your glass stand looks so cool!! :aww::aww::aww:
    I love that Wangxian stand :blobicecreamlove: Especially the one where Wei Ying was sitting on Lan Zhan's lap :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: (looks like they were about to kiss! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:) Omg, where did you get that? I want to get one too! :aww::aww:[/QUOTE] i got tat stand by buyin a art book collection, and got it the stand for free, indriectly buyin it hahahahahahah:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

wow at least it got trhough tat ur country allow same sex marriage, asain countries will still take time ba :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

I'm not saying my country doesn't have close-minded people because there is but I guess looking at the majority here, that I'm glad that majority are more open minded about this.[/QUOTE]SG is in need of more open minded ppl

:blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:(y)(y)

HAHAHAHAHAHHA THE LAST 2 show hw parenting is done, by mom and father.

MOM: spend times and playin games wif son
    DAD: use handphone, and so does the son ahahahahahahhahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

AI Xin, YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  11. enigma588

enigma588 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does any have any good fanfic recommendation for when wei ying and lan zhan were kids? I managed to find a couple of good ones but it's not enough to satiate my addiction lol

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: That's heart-breaking, I actually didn't know, and never heard of that... :blobconfounded: But then I don't know if that's real or not, since it was never proven?

Yeah, I got the umbrella on my end, and that would probably be the only one I'll get (for now....maybe) lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I often use the umbrella on my end, not just on rainy days, but during really hot/sunny weather too, so I'll put that to good use in summer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Exactly :blobuwu:

Enjoy watching it on your end :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

That's where I got it too, from twitter, and it was so adorable, and creative haha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I am the same :blobrofl::blobrofl:

If you're willing to pay for the insurance than yeah, they will have to :blobjoy: [Afterall, I think that's the whole point of getting the insurance in the first place :blobrofl:]

Oh that would be nice! :cookie:

Yeah, Spellcaster deck is what represents Yami's (Atem's) deck, since his signature card is 'Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl'. It's a deck that supports using magic/spell cards, and counter magic on to support your spellcaster (Magician) Cards to summon a high-level Spellcaster, like Dark Magician of Chaos (my favourite card), and Sorceror of Dark Magic, Dark Sage, Endymion the Master Magician, Dark Paladin etc.

While spell/magic cards is the main type that supports spellcasters, but trap cards in it's own way does too, like 'Dark Renewal', which let's you special summon 1 high level Dark Spellcaster monster from your deck or graveyard, by sacrificing one of your own spellcaster monster along with a monster that your opponent just summoned. So it's quite handy to have if you want to call forth your Dark Magician or any high level Dark Spellcaster Monster :blobhug:

Not sure if you remember the episode when Jaden challenges the copy-cat duelists where that copy-cat duelist stole the deck that was put together as a replica to Yami Yugi's deck during the Battle City (minus the God-Cards), because if you have then you can see how that deck was all played out.

Anyways, I do love Spellcaster deck because it's fun playing around these cards and spell-counters :blobmelt:

Oh that's too bad then, maybe it's region blocked or something :blobconfounded:

The fact that it doesn't is why I said it doesn't sell what I want to buy :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Exactly because it's time too fast, I do not want to grow one day older that fast :blobtongue:

I see, I see, I thought so :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

I guess so, but I think the most frustrating part is, from my experience if I want this so badly, but they don't sell it, and you can only get it through 'trade in' with your own art, and I don't have my own art to trade in :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Oh it sure is!! :aww::aww: How can anyone not, the Supreme King as soo cool/badass!!! :aww::aww: But honestly, it's so angsty that it made me miss the old him when he's so cheerful/light-hearted. But I also love the season afterwards where he became so reserved / distant because it shows a great change to his character, and that's quite interesting.
    What Jaden went through, his life-journey kinda reminds me of Wei Ying there (so it was a natural like from me) :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: All this talk, makes me want to watch Yu Gi Oh again hahaah :blobrofl:

I tried 5D just the first episode, and I couldn't get in, so I just didn't continue, but I did like the movie when all 3 main character (Yami, Jaden and Yusei) came together and join together to duel against this common enemy, that was an interesting movie! :aww:

I love Kaiba because despite his cold attitude towards other people, but he really cares for his younger brother, Mokuba over his own life, and I love seeing that type of love/character on my end :blobicecreamlove:
    Also, he treats Yami as his strongest rival, at the same time, he holds great respects towards him, which I love :blobicecreamlove: And in that movie, where he wanted to summon Yami back because he wanted to duel him again (one last time), and how obsess he was in achieving this mission, he was the only one who believed that Yami is still there, not even Yugi believed in him, which is really something and in the end, when he said to Yugi that "You have your bond with the pharaoh, I have mines", and I'm like... :aww::aww::aww: @ Kaiba! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

His strong connection to the Blue Eyes sure resides to his past there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nope, too much hassle to get it laminated xD :blobsalt:

That's probably true :cookie:
    For me, I used it to hug when I'm sleeping :blobmelt:

(y)(y)(y) It's good that you have your brother to help you haha :blobangel:
    Oh, have fun putting together another 1000 piece puzzle, I think my 800 pieces CCS is already enough for me haha :blobrofl:

I love Jellal's magic too, and his character! He's indeed my favourite character! :blobmelt::blobicecreamlove: But I wish Mashima (the writer/mangarka) treats him better.... :blobunamused::facepalm:

Aww, that's too bad then, I missed out :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Don't be too sad, I think it's getting there, even when it's slow :blob_patpat::blob_patpat:
    But yeah, my country allows it now, so that's a good start at least :blobparty::blobparty:

Hoping for the LGBT community, it will get there one day :blobnobully:

YUP, INDEED, HAHA!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    Wei Ying have always been more 'warming' towards younger kids so naturally, but it's a good family pic of A-Yuan and his family there! :aww::aww:

13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Something good, something interesting by Shii Ann (on Facebook).

Things that never happened in Untamed, but can be seen as canon [imo] since it's so in-character!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't know why but I legit had tears when I read ^^^^ that :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze: It was so touching :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ya it wasnt realli proven but and ppl still buy it, but most of the shop in sg won be sellin it even if hav sell most won buy or some will buy cause they don knw and just wan to get it cause its realli fluffy and ncie lolol

at least u r usin it for me i probably won even use it ahhahah lololol

indeed :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom:

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: true true though the person will be like watttttttttttttttt the hell is this person thinkin LOLOL :blobcheeky:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahah looks like u knw more about yugioh cards since u play them, ahhahah though i watch yugioh but will always forget afterwards hahahahah. damn i like it when yami summon those high lvl monster usin the ritual cards and others to combine and fuse to bring forth a super high lvl monster best one BLACK PALADIN hahahahahahha, and get equppied wif a super staff and double the damage( the battle for the god cards, where yami crush obeslik) :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

ahhhh the way he use the deck was gd even though he was just copyin the same way yami duel lolol

:blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: hahahha onli choice we hav get online lololol:blobjoy:

hw mani hrs faster lolol its 1.36am in SG

ahhhhhhhhhhhh IKR :blob_patpat: when they say trade ur own art to get it and im like wtfffffffffffff damn i got no art wat so ever to trade and even if i hav sure will be ugly lololol and not suitable for trade:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat_2:

yup aft he the superme king he became distant and was a nice change to see, and nw tat u mention it jaden joureny is like wei ying (y)(y)(y) hahhaha ya oso feel like watchin it again. the movie was nice ahhahah all 3 of them team up to beat the emeny was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:aww:

he is too obsessed but cant blame him no one can go toe to toe wif him other den yami. so even if its one last time for don knw hw mani gd damn times, kaiba will always wan to find a way to duel wif yami and beat him ahahhahahahah. i like the endin of the movie where kaiba manage to find yami in another dimension and yami was waiting for him ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

u should though cause can protect it and when u wan take it off from the wall just in case u wan remodel ur room, and from the long stickin to the wall den when u try to take it out will probably tear abit or will leave a mark on the back. and it will be in a gd condition when u first got it ahahhaha, cause its laminated ahhahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

challange urself ahhahaha

he is treated like a side charater?

:blob_patpat::blob_patpat: it was at the doujima fest a few months ago tat i got it there hahahaha.

yup slow and steady wins the race, thought no race to win ahahahaha. oh well just hav to wait ahhahah for the day asain countries allows it and r more open minded

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

AGREED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A-yuan is just the small bundle of blessin for both his parents. such a cute and smart boi :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze: so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wa the cake tat came out was asi damn fkin gd and so real sia the cake guy even make one for CQL ahhahahah lan zhan and wei ying. OMG :blobfearful:the work and hrs put into creatin tat master piece, and the hardest must be the strings of wanji since it bule and white(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) just awesome to the max sia.

the hotpot one and everyone is just eatin HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I got it because I wanted a rabbit plushie, and because it feels so nice to touch since it's so fluffy/soft, I honestly hope that the rumors aren't true :blobdead:

Haha, yeah, I guess so, since you gain more knowledge when you experience the game yourself :blob_sunglasses:
    Yup, Yup, when Yami does that, and OMG, when he summons Dark Paladin, I fangirl on my end, so cool! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    (LOL, Yami crushing Obelisk is a sight to be seen :blobamused:)

Just did a quick search, it says, where I'm from is 2 hours ahead of SG. I guess not that much of a difference when compared to US [Since we are about 14 hours ahead of US hahaha :blobsweat:]

No trading!! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: My art isn't that great to trade :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Yeah, IKR :blobmelt: It does feel like it, indeed. :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Now I seriously feel like watching this again hahaha, I might, after I'm done with this :blobrofl::blobrofl: Oh, indeed, how all 3 of them teamed up to beat the common enemy was so much fun to watch! :aww::aww: But I think my favourite match was the true graduation duel between Yami and Jaden, that duel was really :aww::aww:

Yeah, the ending where Kaiba was able to, that was a nice parallel ending to grant Kaiba his wish. It's just funny how in the virtual duel that he simulated using his system as a hologram duel between him and Yami, and when that simulation/virtual showed that he finally defeated Yami, Kaiba just couldn't accept that kind of result, it's like, to him, in his mind, Yami will always defeat him or something, and if he finally won, it's just can't be the real result or something :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Now that you mention it, maybe I should :hmm: But too much hassle if I'm going to take each one of them down and laminate and put this back up :sweating_profusely:

Jellal has always been a side-character, but it isn't just because of this, it's just how Mashima (the mangarka) handles writing about Jellal's character, mistreating him so much that I don't like :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Oh, I wish I knew about that, because then I will so get it on my end :blobsad: Maybe next time if it's available or something haha.m

Yup Yup :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

A-Yuan is so precious!!! :aww::aww: And to me, he's the adopted son to Wangxian :blobamused::blobamused::blobmelt::blobmelt: cute/smart and loyal boy indeed :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

And yeah, that fake-sub screenshot just, brings all the feels, but so true there!! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

Haha, glad you enjoyed it on your end :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh hahah but nw u got wangxian bunny plushie so oso gd ahahhaha

wa 2 hrs ahead od SG tat is fast ahhahahahha. wa 14 hrs ahead of US lolol. US is slower ahahhahahahhah :blobjoy::blobcheeky:

:blob_patpat::blob_patpat: i knw hw u feel

the duel was oso one of the best duel from yugioh and GX though they nvr show hu won but i guess doesnt need to cauase the point of the duel was to hav jaden rmb wat it feel like to duel again when he first started.

hahaha ya he was not happy wif the beatin the virtual simulation of yami, and will nvr accept tat as a win as yami is just too strong and will always beat kaiba no matter wat pinch he is in. and for tat kiba realli respct yami for tat and see him as his enternal rival and must beat him.

if not he will nvr accept any result if its not beatin yami in actual duel.:blobrofl:

well don need do the one u alreadi hang but the ones tat u will be gettin from nw on and hangin it up ahaahahaha:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya he is kinda mistreated poor him he needs erza to heal him ahhahahah :blobcheeky::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil:

every yr we hav it once a yr oso like the AFA every yr.

yup but wei ying just has too be so oblivious to his own feelings and lan zhan feelings :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: lol but in the end he oso love lan zhan and be with him :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

though was super tired and was almost fallin alseep when the video was endin hahahahhaha lolol but was nice to watch the part where yibo has to cut the tomato was funny ahhahaha fail so mani times, and im like is the knife even sharp? lol or yibo not usin enough force and correct angle lolol:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

18. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    In between work and trying to catch up on MDZS/Untamed news...

Yibo's been quite busy with product launches, endorsements and more recently appearing at an award ceremony to receive best actor award...

then there's these bunch of clips and fancams of Xiao Zhan and his upcoming new movie, on-going filming and photo shoots, and more product launches and advertisements... (he looks so GOOD in the Olay event today, and I read a tweet that he didn't put on make-up yet his complexion looks perfect??:blobnosebleed:)

there's the new lipstick line team-up with Untamed and my screen is spammed with pictures of pretty Untamed men with super-red lovely luscious lips...

finally, twitter exploded today with torrents of desperate (??) requests for tickets to the upcoming Bangkok fan-meet (I saw the queue was like 60,000+ but that could have gone up immensely by now) and people don't seem to mind paying inflated prices for them...

Interestingly, I just saw an article that there's a war brewing between Xiao Zhan-only and Yibo-only fans online, about 'uncivilized behaviors'...

:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy: At this rate, my life will never be peaceful anymore !!

I'm still keeping those 70 chapters but haven't got around to listening to them, coz I have such a long list of MDZS/Untamed/xz-wyb-bjyx stuff to catch up on.

Can anyone clue me in - what are the major differences between old/original vs newer versions of the novel?

Ahhh!! LXC as a vacuum cleaner!!! I remember vaguely a pic of LHK during the 1st fan-meet holding a vacuum cleaner!!! Now I see the connection....:blobthinkingsmirk:

Besides the scene where drunk LWJ catches the two unfortunate roosters to gift to his boyfriend, are there any other connections of chickens and LWJ in the novel story?

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  19. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear... Is anyone following the drama surrounding the upcoming Bangkok fan-meet? :blobtired:

I hope the event will take place without major hiccups and still keep fans happy, even if it means some of the actors, actresses and their diehard fans are left disgruntled... and sadly, no live broadcast...:blobsob:

But most of all, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't separate our dear Wangxian !!! I love Wen Ning too but don't you dare pair up Yibo/Lan Zhan and Yubin/Wen Ning... I will s.e.r.i.o.u.s.l.y delete all 50 episodes of the drama series from my computer if the invisible hands working behind the scenes make the actors do stuff that contradict with the Untamed's story/relationships... It's a Fan Meeting, let the fans enjoy what they expect and deserve!!!!!!!!

:blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr:

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know, the revised (newer version) have the Wangxian blindfold kiss, this was not in the original/old version.
    The smut in the third drunk scene for Lan Zhan, that happened in the revised/newer version, since the old/original version, they did not do any of these until towards the end.
    Sizhui remembering Wei Ying (Brother Xian) and how they have that moment, only happened in the revised/newer version when compared to the original/old version.
    In the old version, Wei Ying died 3 years after he killed 3000 cultivators (at Nightless City/Nightless Day) when he lost control, In the edited version, WWX died only 3 months after that.

But nothing's deleted from what I know, it's just the edited/new version just have more scenes being properly addressed/fixed up on the plot-holes, but both versions, Wei Ying died for 13 years, so Lan Zhan still waited for him for 13 years, that much is the same.

No, he only did it for Wei Ying, because he wants to experience what Wei Ying went through back when he was young. But you will know more when you read the novel.

Hmmm, no matter what fans ship, it's still doesn't negate canon Wangxian right in CQL, so just don't pay them too much attention. We can't stop all fans for what they ship or what they want to do, since that's just how they feel.

Plus, Xiao Zhan and Yibo are just good friends IRL, so it's not like they are being unfaithful to each other, IRL. Say for example, if one day either one of them have a girl friend, will you be upset about this or will you wish one of them happiness?

All I'm saying is, I think it's better to separate fiction from reality, since this is the least we can do to support the actors, and wish them happiness, and being considerate for the actors. Yibo and Xiao Zhan, one day will have their own family respectively, so they both did their best in giving us the best Wangxian, on-screen, but off-screen, this is all their private lives. If fans push them to be together, it will only just lead them to have a distance between each other to avoid any misunderstanding, so let's just respect the actors privacy/their lives :blobokhand:

YaoiMom22 likes this.