Other Request Qidian comics

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by noemj, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Li Lei

Li Lei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! Can someone pls tell me what chapter did they introduce Xiao Ling's son as her adopted son???

2. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is also a scene later on when PZH finally realized what love truly is. I thought it was like an alternate universe, it's about what it is like when he believe in her. It's a nice story with happy ending, but at the end of the day, it's only his dream in his old age where both of them ended up together (iirc, he bought wedding ring of Xia and LL and treated it like its his wedding ring with his beloved)

Khadz, Fictionaddiction and stumblmer like this.
  3. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. He appeared first at chapter 654 when she found him crying on the garden? (I forgot), I think you can start from that chapter.
    https://www.69shu.com/txt/24102/14082326

4. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang i already crying with this i can't bear to read this part especially after i realize that pei ziheng is deeply obsessed(love) with xia ling :cry::cry::cry:

Shinygold13 likes this.
  5. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so happy that Pei Zihing is not the ML. No matter how Pei Zihing regret what he did. He did that and this to MC. Worst come to worst. I Don't think a normal person will still love a person who did a lot worst thing to you matter what his reason is.

I DON'T think a girl can still love a boy after torturing her and more importantly the boy who betrayed/disappointed her and wasted her youth. He made her feel worst than a garbage doormat. It's too mess up and complicated between them.

stumblmer, Jeonjkook and Shinygold13 like this.
  6. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    This is true.. Pei ziheng really made a stupid move to love her sigh.. If in the first place he doesn't do that or they talk with each other to clear their misunderstanding those things would never happend, it's pity they both has strong character so simple matters can become complicated sigh.. Sigh... I admit that except those torture things i like a guy like pei ziheng :ROFLMAO:

stumblmer likes this.
  7. seofear

seofear Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have aome doubt, will YXL have sex with PZ after her vows?

8. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some attempts, but at the end, never.

9. Condorzone

Condorzone Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I was wondering what ever happened to the Gu siblings. Does LI Lie give some well deserved payback for harassing our heroine or do they just kind of fade out.

a_b likes this.
  10. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

11. Shinygold13

Shinygold13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This psycho is like the final boss, my memory's all jumbled up now but what I remember is this: He is going to kidnap Xia Ling and hid her in a remote place. There's a time limit that he had set? Wait, I'm not sure. What I am sure of is the urgency of the situation because Li Lei's side even PZH are frantic in looking for Xia Ling because she's pregnant! Oh wait, now I remember -laughs- there's no time limit after all, it's just that they fear that wasting a few more days may make Li Feng realize that Xia Ling is pregnant, therefore, with his twisted mind, do some heinous things. To support this, let us rewind a little.

You see, there's a part later on in the novel that Xia Ling and Li Lei's son was kidnapped by his grandfather because the grandfather did not know that the son is a blood relative. In that place/ship where the son is retained, they hold an S & M gathering and only legit practitioners are allowed or are invited. This had forced Xia Ling to confront her painful past with PZH because the guy had taught her the art of a submissive. In order to be invited to the ship and rescue their son, Li Lei and Xia Ling pretended to be servant and masters, respectively.

• Bonus: Initially, Li Lei was the dominant but when he saw how traumatized Xia Ling with just the sight of a whip, he immediately gave up the role and let Xia Ling train him to act like a submissive. :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    While they are inside the ship, they encountered Li Feng, thankfully they wore a mask, and Li Feng liked the physique of the servant, completely his ideal type he said and wanted to bargain with a mask Xia Ling whom refused of course.

Anyway, the son was rescued and so on but what I'm trying to say is that during that time, it is implied that Li Feng had an unnatural interest with Li Leng to the point of being obsessive of his look-alike, and maybe even lusted after him. :blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

Back to the last boss scene.
    Unfortunately, Li Feng found out that Xia Ling is pregnant and even told her how he's going to take the child out of her womb and other horrible descriptions, depending on how much it'll hurt Li Leng. Thankfully, rescue had arrived and there's a whole lot of gunfires and all those action stuffs. PZH was there at the rescue operation too and then there's the part at the end that PZH and Li Feng interacted. The conversation circled on the subject of not having the one you love with Li Feng even saying, "You're just like me," and mind you, it's not just in the wayof torture but in the sense that you are longing for the one you love but the one you love has been taken away from you.

With PZH replying, "No, we're not." And let Li Leng's leopard kill Li Feng. That reply of PZH was filled with disgust, further cementing that it wasn't just plain obsession about a brother who had stolen what is his but an obsession fueled with a desire, a desire to take not just emotionally but physically. This made me realize that Li Feng's motive all along is not revenge but love, his own brand of twisted love.

TL;DR: Li Feng died.

12. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I wanna ask what specific chapter did PZH knew she's XL.
    AAAAND also, when he died, how, where, and when was it? any details? was XL by him? did XL know? and how did she receive the news?

13. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fairly early" in comparison to other novel revelations. She dialed the special phone number on chapter 366 and confirmed on the 377th.

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  14. KylieRainbowLove

KylieRainbowLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask what happened to Old Master Li and Li Zheng (Li Lei and Li Feng father) in the end?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  15. KylieRainbowLove

KylieRainbowLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Su Tang and Gu Lin in the end?

16. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    Er, the end didn’t expound much on Li Lei’s father but to the Old Master’s to make it short, he accepted the FL partly because she had a powerful family backing her (and even helped in the giving of the dowry) and also because she had proven herself to be a competent wife and madam of the mafia

Su Tang is the secretary right? Welp, this one is a tragedy. So, she finally snapped Li Lei’s final bottomline but because he minded the years she served he decided to send her to a prison island, the most secure place in the world that no criminal had ever escaped from. It was a place populated with the most dangerous i.e. mad scientists. So, he didn’t kill her and send her there instead. Before she left, FL’s brother had prayed/wished that Su Tang would have some small bad luck there, nothing to take a life per se (because the karma would be horrible in their family) but just something to make her life hard. Unfortunately, this bad luck talisman was the final tip in the iceberg for Su Tang. At first, while staying on that island everything began to be lucky for her as she was able to enter the protection of one of the top criminals there because she’s good with a knife. It was the mad scientist. She even deluded herself into thinking that after a few years she could escape the island and reunite with Li Lei (she’d become obsessive at this point but I wouldn’t blame her really because Li Lei could be quite vague at times and she’d interpret it as something special; case in point how he decided to send her to prison instead of killing her —ugh, I hated that he didn’t torture her until the end of her days) Now before I describe her demise, flashback at the moment Li Lei ordered her imprisonment, so Su Tang begged for a picture of Li Lei to remember him by and the idiot really gave it to her, hence why the delusion increased but it’s actually necessary for plot even though I feel it’s out of character BUT let’s continue.

Unbeknownst to Su Tang, the mad scientist was a sworn enemy of Li Lei’s family and one day he accidentally saw Su Tang staring lovingly at the picture of Li Lei. The scientist was furious and said that Su Tang was a spy sent to kill him, Su Tang tried to deny but alas........

One day, a report appeared that said that Su Tang died in the most horrendous way possible. I don’t recall the specific details but she was experimented on and her limbs were substituted with animal limbs, a mixture of wolf, bear, etc, a real life chimera so to speak. Then she was raped until she’s dead....by animals.

That was her karma.

Now, Gu Lin ah, Gu Lin. This woman really loved to be face slapped. She’s that type of cannon fodder where she never learned and just tried to plan a shallow scheme. After the umpteenth time of a face slap (this one was big but I forgot the details cuz it was repetitive) she was sentenced a lifetime imprisonment.

So, yep that’s their end.

17. Kim97

Kim97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what point (chapters) does Li Lei and Xia Ling starts falling in love?

18. darmawan25

darmawan25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask something , after xia ling back again to lilei after accident in the mountain , will they separated again... Please answear me...

19. darmawan25

darmawan25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please may i ask you ,
    How lilei to chase xia ling back ?
    And dif lilei already maried with another girl ?

20. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.

Hmm, if I remember correctly, he inserted himself in Xia Ling’s life after the time skip. His continued pursuit and the revelation that he hadn’t married his secretary (he allowed the misunderstanding at first, because it was his way of paying for her sacrifice as well as letting the child carry his name even though he is not his blood but when he decided to court Xia Ling again he announced the truth). One main reason why they got back together too was because it was revealed that the godson Xia Ling was caring for was their real son. Anyway, I think I’ve spoiler them already in my previous posts so please read them.