Pewdiepie is Getting Blackmail by ADL

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TokioftheBel, Sep 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Tristan1412

Tristan1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically the situation is: Suspicious comment removal on youtube. Don’t even know when where or how the rumor started. Just because pewdiepie didn’t make a happy face at the end doesn’t mean he’s being blackmailed. It makes perfect sense for youtube to be removing false rumors about organizations blackmailing if everyone is spamming it tbh. Problem is that Pewds hasn’t replied on twitter yet. Why hasn’t he nobody knows. For all you know he’s just sleeping. Unaware of everything that’s currently happening. Well at least we should hear it within the next 24 hours

TokioftheBel likes this.
  2. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps the comments are getting removed because it's spam? You know, having literally thousands if not more people copypastaing a message?

Sabruness and TokioftheBel like this.
  3. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a valid point

Though I wonder why the comment are set to newest one instead the usual top comments. That's one thing I'm curious about

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2019
  4. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's sums it up basically. I think people think it's blackmail is because ADL tried to ruin his career in the past and wonder why would he donate to them and ADL did some iffy things in the past people do not agree with (from what I read in the comments and some articles)

Tristan1412 likes this.
  5. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, youtube is weird. Some of my own videos are set to new, some are set to top. Maybe they're testing something again, like which setting encourages more comments or some shit?

6. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But all you guys do is making accusations based on speculation. Currently, you are creating drama for no reason. You have to wait and see first before making such big accusations.
    And tbh I can see Pewdiepie using this drama for his advantage since he already did it once
    And once I ask again what are we supposed to do? Unless Pewdiepie himself states that it’s true we can’t do anything

7. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heck, it is possibly for one Jew to be anti-Semitic to other Jews.

8. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Big news. Yeah I couldn't think of anything more important than a manchild who's entertaining teens on youtube and his problems.

Sabruness likes this.
  9. Remi_is_best_2HU

Remi_is_best_2HU Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently this thread is just speculation so I don't think there is anything we can do? But it is shady that Pewdiepie would donate to an organisation that attempted to get him shut down, even if he wanted to apologize for that jewish sign thing, why donate specifically to the ADL and not a synagogue, Jewish Charity or any number of anti-racist/religious organisations that exist?
    Why donate specifically to an organisation that has it out for him?
    Not to mention the ADL has a huge history of doing shady things, so the idea that they might be blackmailing Pewdiepie might be correct, but ultimately there is no way to prove it. Its just that the entire scenario is shady as all hell and doesn't make much sense, so rumours and speculation are bound to start up.

GDLiZy likes this.
  10. SushiBentou

SushiBentou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :D
    The 'donation is having the desired effect IMO
    why apologise. It was in context meant to be a shitty thing to do. Morons even say his English military hat is a german uniform... WTF.

11. Tristan1412

Tristan1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE: Pewdiepie is NOT being blackmailed. Maybe check JT for more information

12. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true. If you ask an Ashkenazi Jew, you would probably be told that he is anti-Zionist Jews. And since being anti-Jew regardless of whether it be a group or individual is considered anti-semitism, a German Jew could be an anti-semitist. Ai-chan got this from wikipedia, so don't blame Ai-chan if the definition is wrong.

13. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the channel your talking about, it just a right wing edgelord who takes it a bit far. He only deleted it after he found out it used some nazi imagery and to dissociate himself from it.

The channel critics tv shows and movies. Pewds liked the review on the American death note adaption.

Remi_is_best_2HU likes this.
  14. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    About half the people in the picture are left leaning.