Spoiler Rebirth and Rise: The Campus Business Woman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by a_b, Jan 24, 2018.

1. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I'm not so into this cultivation arc so far..
    she got her revenge at least to the young couple, that's good!..
    I stop reading for now coz i am not digging the 'ghost helping thingy' so far..I mean it was cool at first,but aside from getting her hands on the 'cursed lots' I dont get why author keeps recycling this idea. Where is the author heading with this? To justify existence of supernatural?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author isn’t trying to bring more cultivation into the book, from what I know, the ML is also going to start cultivating and we’ll find out that his mom was actually a cultivator or something like that. But honestly, why couldn’t the author just leave it at that, why did he/she have to drag a whole entire u related theme into this. I think another reason is because we can’t have a ML that has nothing to do or is not supernatural with a supernatural MC now can we

3. ravenjaz

Reading List:
    Link
    @Amia_15
    you're right. we can't have an ML losing out. As I mentioned I paused reading for now due to frustrations, any impressions that the novel will be ending soon since it already reached chap 2008?

4. ravenjaz

Reading List:
    Link
    woahhh, i take back my words, the story is getting exciting!:sushi_sorry::sushi_sorry:
    I am torn because I am about to catch up, then I don't have more materials to read...:sushi_no::sushi_no:

D_ania, Onelifeonelove and Amia_15 like this.
  5. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m actually still very far behind, I just like to skip around the book or skim ahead when I don’t feel like reading properly but I didn’t get as far as you

ravenjaz likes this.
  6. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously? Ughh.. That's sucks! Should I read it? Hurmmm...pretty good just from the summary, spoilers, etc...MC strong in her way, and ML is damned perv! Ughh...when I read at the spoiler, I felt...interesting, and at same time funny? Is this romantic-comedy novel?

7. NaNavei

NaNavei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Link for this novel

8. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NaNavei likes this.
  9. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda rom-com but not much comedy. It's more focussed on the process by which MC becomes rich and powerful, finds her father, grows more etc. Lots of schemes and plots and things.

D_ania likes this.
  10. jeangie

jeangie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the people (family) from the MC's original life? Like the half-sister Tang Yaxin, the ex boyfriend Qi Ziyue, etc,. Did she get revenge on them and around what chapter?

AlmostMeds, Aj90, reard and 1 other person like this.
  11. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

12. roxsen63

roxsen63 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me who is the mc's father??

13. Haila

Haila Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have also read the raws upto some 650 something pages but I m still waiting for translated version as there r couple scenes which they have left for translator to write

14. Seaflutter

Seaflutter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tang Yunfan

15. Seaflutter

Seaflutter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm only on chapter 1258 and although they have had small retribution here and there she has not reached her true revenge on them.

16. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sshe have taken revenge from her family and now novel is all about fighting evil people as they are cultivators ...They are married and their frineds are also married.. her mother has son with tang yunfan

17. Fena001

Fena001 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for me i think she already did revange for the orinal owrner of the body to her moms family and all the wealth is under the name of the owner body so its her hard work too i think mc is great and strong unlike other novels mcs are week

18. Aj90

Aj90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the cousin cao wexin (I think that's the name) get together with the guy she always argues with?

..I'm hoping not. In my opinion, she has been in the wrong and not once, at least from what I've read, apologized for being a busybody and a b!tch. It seems that every female the fl befriends has to be on the right side of justice and everyone that opposes them is automatically the bad guy. It's like the fl halo is just really really strong..

AlmostMeds and Yali like this.
  19. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes cao wenxin and xinbei loved each other and git married ealry because wenxin goy pregnnat
    There other friends also married each ither as they all were always together ...just gu nings friends mu ke and mixi were together and the fierce girl I dont remeber her name she got together with her college boyfriend ....basicallay all friends got together

Jennyliceth14 and Aj90 like this.
  20. Emina425

Emina425 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always wonder why did the author added Xiaiyao's story in the 3rd volume? Wouldn't it be better to make a new novel for that or perhaps he/she plans to make this ine a cultivation story instead? I'm not sure what to feel, if ever.

meliil likes this.