Spoiler forced marriage vip front seat my superstar ex-wife is very popular

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RakaSarkar, Jul 18, 2019.

1. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone read this book?? Plz give me some spoilers..

Enyulie likes this.
  2. Froggiee

Froggiee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone send the raw link?

3. KurokoHaikyuu

KurokoHaikyuu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already have the link!!!!!

But first I need to post more than 5 post

Because I’m a new member

So right now I’m thinking what to post

This is the last one then the link

http://m.69shu.la/69shu/2/2096/
    This is the link for Forced Marriage VIP

https://m.mzsw123.com/html/105111/
    This is another link

逼婚首席︰影後前妻很搶手
    This is the name in Chinese

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2019
    tisifone21 and Enyulie like this.
  4. miragine

miragine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Dowman

Dowman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So
    逼婚首席:影后前妻很抢手
    And
    逼婚首席︰影後前妻很搶手

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    Enyulie likes this.
  6. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoiler please.. :aww:

7. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    Three years ago, President Qiao did not hesitate to sign the papers when Xia Ning placed the divorce papers in front of him.

Three years later, she is an up-and-coming star in show biz; watched by the public but knee-deep in scandals.

He is a resolute emperor in the business world; powerful and omnipotent.

Their paths were supposed to be separate and independent, but—

Standing at her door, the legendary ruthless and unyielding diamond bachelor asks for a remarriage. A cute bun appears from behind and gazes at Xia Ning with his big, starry eyes. “Mummy, Daddy will cook, I will warm the bed, please take us in.”
    Please give spoilers......

8. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

9. kylanex

kylanex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’ve only read 600+ chapters in mtl so the information may be incorrect.

mc’s background: the mc had memory loss so she had a very different personality compared to her current one. she also takes pills and used to visit a psychologist for some mental illness. (i think it was psychosis or schizophrenia.) she also used to be of british nationality as her adoptive (?) family are based in britain. she’s currently of chinese nationality and her full name is asteria su xia ke ning (?).

she first met the ml in university when he gave her an umbrella outside the library when it was raining. later, she saw someone confessing to him and started chasing after him. he refused her for a year which caused her to choose to give up on him.

afterwards, their classmates had a farewell party for the graduating chinese exchange students. iirc, they were both drunk and had a one night stand. he told her he would take responsibility but she told him not to.

two months later, she found out she was pregnant and told him. he flew back and they registered marriage. they didn’t tell anyone, i think.

a year or so later, there were rumours that he would be marrying another person. his cousin hates the mc so he lied to her and said that it was true. after that, they divorced and he kept the child.

she had just been in a car accident and regained her memories so she returned to china to get revenge against her maternal family.

iirc, she has a 4 year deal with her brother/cousin? i don’t know the specifics but i think it was something like she would return to the su family in britain once the 3-4 years are up.

10. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler...:cookie:

11. kylanex

kylanex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that’s all i remember tbh. you can try mtling it. it’s not that hard to read. i think.

12. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to that liar of a cousin

KatherinaAeonian likes this.
  13. Tilafi

Tilafi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading the novel (i've read 640 chapters) so i'll try my best to give some spoilers.
    I think the cousin, Gao Yang (GY), didn't hate her but was annoyed by her. The ML just had a car accident when XN called him and GY thought she wanted to annoy the ML with her love pursue (he didn't know that they were married), so he told her he was engaged so she should stop pester him.

The ML didn't tell anyone about his marriage and i think only GY knew who was Enoch's mother. It's also him that tell his aunt (ML's mother) about XN. At first the mother didn't like her, she even dropped a cup of coffee on XN but when she went home, she regretted it because she saw what was she like on internet and realized that her son would'nt like someone who was after the money and so on.

QY tried many times to prove his love to XN but he was rejected many times. He was already in love with her in their university years but didn't realize and didn't know how to treasure their married life (and he had a lot to deal with). He said to her that if he wasn't in love with her in the first place he would'nt propose to her and when they slept together he wasn't completly drunk so he was conscious when he took her in his home. When he learned about the car accident which XN was involved, he was so sad, sorry and regretted so much that he wasn't with her even though the accident was partly his "fault" (fiancee thing).

XN and QY were married during eight months but they lived in differents rooms (not sure because it was first said that they slept in the same bed but after it said that they were sleeping in differents rooms). At night, XN always waited for him to come back home but he almost never. He only came back 25 times. She knew it because she never slept until he came back so she waited to be in the end disappointed. And each time he came back home, he only asked her about the child. She developped insomnia because of that. It was during this period that she learned how to cook because she hoped to give him a warm family and to be a good wife. (chap 291/292)

XN and QY get together at chapter 550 because XN decided to give him a chance, but it's more like she got with him because of Enoch. She wanted to be close to him and be here for him because when he was sick (during 2/3 weeks i think) she didn't know and she regretted it. Since then, she lives in the ML's house with Enoch and his mom. They sleep together in the same bedroom and they even have sex.

XN wants to get revenge on her maternal family (The Shen family) because they didn't help her when she was in need. Her mother who had leukemia had a car accident (feel like the author like very much car accidents lol) and she needed blood because she was losing too much. She had a rare blood that some Shen family members have and could give it to her but they didn't. Her mother wasn't treated like a Shen daughter but like a stranger or/and an illegitimate daughter by others because her dad didn't recognize her. The parents were divorced when the grandma (mom's mother) found out she was pregnant. However, the real illegitimate daughter acts like she's not, she took the rightful place of XN's mom. They also stole the mom's company shares (20%). The only one who helped her was her cousin Shen TianLang.

In the 1500s, XN is pregnant (I only know that). Before we learned that on XN's first pregnancy, she was pregnant with twins but one of them (the girl) died at birth and was burried in England. The family of three visit her tomb at chapter 1443 but i don't know when they learned about the dead twin.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  14. merryyura

merryyura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters are there in this story?? Is it completed or not.??

15. jorgeousche

jorgeousche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was she trying to not get close to her son Enoch at the beginning of the story? Can you please spoil some more about the background story? THanks!

16. Chiochan

Chiochan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too because i look in the novel update the status is N/A

17. Chiochan

Chiochan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think because she hate his ex husband

18. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtling 2 different novels so :blobconfused:

And one of them are on questionable periodic hiatus

19. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in which chapter ML know that MC has a mental illness? and what reason behind she has that illness?

what happen with zhuang zeming?

so the reason MC want to divorce because gao yang or ML's has a real fiancee?

20. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't understand one thing of these so-called male leads. They fail to take care of FL when the FL need them by their side and later when they come to regret it, they go around bankrupting other people's companies who were the indirect cause of FL's suffering (sometimes even unrelated to FL's suffering) while these ML are the direct cause. I mean how can this thing be justified?

In this novel as well, Jiang woman was chosen by the ML's grandfather to be ML's fiance. Later, even though he rejected her (maybe), the rumours outside were flying around that Ms Jiang is the ML's fiance. This damn ML never tried to stop this rumour or explained about his engagement with Ms Jiang to the FL even after their marriage, never told his once fiance that he is already married to FL. Once, when ML's cousin picked up FL's call on ML's cell (and because ML never told about his marriage to the FL to anyone, the cousin thought that that FL is still pestering ML by pursuing him), he told FL that ML has a fiance and does not love her (FL). Then the whole drama of accident and all happened.

I mean b*tch please, what is the reason for bankrupting Jiang company, huh? Is it because Ms Jiang was associated with the rumour and the FL's misunderstanding regarding you or because of your own dense head, lack of communication or never caring enough to explain? I am honestly amazed by these main characters tendency of letting the cannon fodder characters carry the burden of MC/ML's mistake and ruining their life. Why don't you just man up and own up to your mistake but rather go around bankrupting others? There are really so many cases like such. Arghh!!!

sharlnina, WinnieS, ludagad and 8 others like this.