Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is cute Wei Ying
    [​IMG]

and
    This is badass Yiling Laozu
    [​IMG]

Christina Gordon and YaoiMom22 like this.
  2. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan Zhan tries to stop Wei Ying from becoming badass...
    [​IMG]

...But Wei Ying fights back!
    "Here's a flying kick to show you Gusu Lans who's the real boss!" he says with a wide grin while throwing a reckless swing at Lan Zhan.

[​IMG]

Lan Zhan bristles in rare anger and panic at Wei Ying's unexpected defiance. It doesn't show on his face, but his swordfighting is a force to be reckoned with...
    [​IMG]

Wei Ying is having so much fun butt-slapping Lan Zhan at the slightest opportunity!
    "Is this all you can do?
    Is this all there is?
    What happened to Gusu Lan's famous fighting skills?

Let this Laozu teach you and everyone a good lesson! Haha!" he shouts in between mocking laughter, while nimbly avoiding Bichen's blade.

[​IMG]

Suddenly the air becomes still.
    Lan Zhan regains his composure, his face tightens, and he looks very serious, very furious.
    He steps forward, slowly and determined to end this game once and for all.

[​IMG]

"Uh oh..." Wei Ying thinks he'd gone too far with this little playful act.
    [​IMG]

Lan Zhan looks straight into Wei Ying's eyes as he approaches.
    Unblinking and unwavering, like a predator stalking its prey.

[​IMG]

Lan Zhan hands one powerful hit to the face, and that caught Wei Ying by surprise!
    Then, Lan Zhan showed an angry sneer that seems to say "Stop this nonsense and get lost!" - and that broke Wei Ying's heart into a million pieces.
    Wei Ying realizes belatedly that he had angered Han Guang Jun, and now, there is no turning back.

[​IMG]

Wei Ying feels distressed, pain and hurt all over his body. He wants to say "sorry" repeatedly until the sun sets...
    ... but will Lan Zhan forgive him this time?
    He feels dazed, his vision is spinning around...

[​IMG]

Poor Wei Ying faints, not so much from the pain from Lan Zhan's slap, but more from the pain in his heart, and the fact that these little games made his Lan Er Gege upset.

Again.

Unexpectedly, Lan Zhan rushes forward to catch Wei Ying in his fall.

[​IMG]

"I'm sorry, I really am," Wei Ying pleaded as he lay in Lan Zhan's firm grasp.
    A trickle of blood flowed down his lips from Lan Er Gege's slap earlier.
    "Will you forgive me this time?

I promise I won't do it again, but you know how I will sometimes lose control with these stupid games..." Wei Ying whispered with teary eyes, feeling terribly ashamed at himself as he tried to look away.
    He felt like a little boy being punished and scolded by an elder.
    [​IMG]

Wei Ying looked truly repentent, and desperate for forgiveness.
    Something warm stirred within Lan Zhan's heart, as he cradled Wei Ying gently in his arms.

[​IMG]

"Wei Ying..."
    The warmth from his heart spread throughout his body.

His throat tightens, his eyes prickled.
    A single tear slowly made its way down his cheeks.

How can one understand what it means to live like a grown-up adult,

when this person had missed 16 years of his youth in a blink of an eye,
    only to unceremoniously return to a cruel world where
    everything had changed,
    familiar faces gone,
    relationships destroyed, and
    his name either forgotten or never spoken, because of the hate that it brings from the general populace?

[​IMG]

Wei Ying knows that Lan Zhan has calmed down.
    He is grateful that his Han Guang Jun is always by his side, protecting him, and loving him.

He sniffles and straightens his face, and then smiles rather coyly, his heart thumping strongly and he hoped the other man wouldn't hear it.
    He doesn't quite know how to act, couldn't decide where to look at. So he just made himself comfortable and snuggled into Lan Zhan's strong arms.

[​IMG]

Later, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were back to being "good companions" once again.

People say that the two are often seen travelling around and going night-hunting together.

Sometimes Wei Ying is seen laughing and giggling loudly, while stoic Lan Zhan seems happier in recent times.

[​IMG]

... and sometimes, Wei Ying jokes and play games with Lan Zhan too.
    Lan Zhan really cares and understands playful Wei Ying, and often responds with gentle smiles.

[​IMG]

so their story continues.....
    [​IMG]

Of course, Jiang Cheng is somewhere at the Lotus Pier, grumpy and left wondering about what the future holds...
    [​IMG]

THE END !

I had fun making this, coz tomorrow is a holiday and I could stay up later than usual... :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Credits to Younet Translate russian forum for providing five lovely CQL gif packs to play with!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    i always wonder if lan zhan will take his own life durin the 13 yrs with out wei ying. since he cannot live without wei ying. but oso can in a sense tat cause wei ying nvr return his feelings or tat lan zhan nvr tell him properly and wei ying nvr return it.

and cuase of little small and cute A-YUANNNNNNNNNNNNNN :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::aww::aww::aww:, but nw tat they r married and r so used to being so close , tat uf one of them pass on and they cant live in the world without the other any sec longer. thought a-yuan will be sadddddd

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmnn that's why I personally never see “death” when it comes to Wangxian, to me, at the end when they got their happy ending, I see them as always being happy and lovey dovey after the novel ended, living long and happy lives together and because they have high cultivation base with the help of their GC[with the after thought that MXTX said it's possible Wei Ying in MXY body can form a GC again] it enable them living longer than the normal human.
    I think after everything they've been through, their love for each other will only grow stronger each passing day so when that time comes, I do see that is probably what's going to happen like in that fic [not that I want to think about it at all], but on another perspective, it will still be romantic that even after death , in their next life they will find each other again and love each other again, almost like the never ending cycle of Wangxian :aww::aww:

But honestly to me whether then thinking one day they will die like all living thing in this world, I just focus on the positive and see them as living long and happy lives together :blobmelt::blobmelt:

A-Yuan and the other junior disciples as well as Jin Ling will be sad so , we will not do this to them

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    AI Xin, YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.
  5. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i bet even after death wei ying will create havoc in hell and den heavens will knw about it and den lan zhan will go and find wei ying and den they will create trouble maybe? ahhahah is wat i like to think.

den when they r reborn they will always find each other again and fall in love wif each other again (even if they hav to ping again, but hope not cuase its so painful to watch :D:ROFLMAO:). yup they will just be each other side always in thier current life and their nxt and other lives afterwards :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:.

a-yuan and the rest will be sad but they will oso be happy for them as wangxian let such a happy life as a married couple and wei ying will nvr part from lan zhan anymore, and they will wish tat wangxian will not suffer anymore

7. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Upped my first Wangxian fic for MDZS / CQL.
    Sorry it's R18 rated. This is the first time I'm using AO3, so I apologize for any technical or formatting errors.
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20666888
    Enjoy and please don't nosebleed.
    Good night!
    :blobmelt:

AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I am thinking about all this, such creativity haha :blobmelt::blobmelt: Maybe both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan will create their own 'heaven' after death and they will continue to live-on, in the afterlife, assuming that when that time comes, it will be 'together' ; and there's that saying in Chinese that, 'even if two people can not be born on the same month/same year, but for two people to die together on the same month/same year, than it's already without regrets' (well, somewhere along this line, my translation from Chinese to English sucks lol :p )

And I was trying to find an FMV I watched a long time ago, where it was an awesome edit to show the past vs present of Wangxian, but couldn't find it, anyways, this is the closest to the one I have (lol), anyways, enjoy! :aww:

Anyways, back on topic, remember how Wei Ying was upset (in the novel) that no one burn paper money for him? But we can rest assure that IF one day Wei Ying is no longer in this world, there will be the Juniors to burn those paper money for him, and you can see how much Wei Ying once lost, and how much he got back through his second life, and I seriously just feel that Wei Ying deserve all the love he could get :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

But the idea of them reincarnating and finding each other, and falling in love again is nice, even when I don't want to talk about all this ominous thing:blobdead: ~~ Anyways, right now, I just want only think of them living-long-happy-lives-together :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

AI Xin and YaoiMom22 like this.
  9. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhaha yuppppppppppppppppppppppp maybe this time is the juniors will burn paper money for them, hahahha or maybe not wei ying hav lan zhan so maybe no need papper money? hhHHHAHAHHAHA.

they will live long and happy lives ahahha

11. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi. can I ask our Chinese friends to give a general explanation about cultivation?

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the juniors will still burn paper-money, because that's just how they are, and it's (in their own way) showing they care, kinda like burning incense sticks to the dead or something, whether the dead will receive / need it or not.

But ofcourse before that, Wangxian will live happy long lives together <3

From what I know through my experience of Xianxia and Wuxia drama's, you don't really need a 'core' to cultivate, this is just MXTX addition to her story. As long as you are free to use your hands/legs (i.e. not disable), one can cultivate.

But cultivation does require a lengthy period of time, and years of hard work to master, ofcourse this varies from people to people. Some have talent so it take them quicker to master the form of their martial arts/cultivation.

Qi-Deviation is well known in the cultivation world, because no matter which path of cultivation you take, if you rush it,and say you want to master this ultimate technique quick, or become too greedy with power, and overlook certain criteria/details needed for this technique, it can lead to a qi-deviation. Some form of qi-deviation includes backfiring, e.g. you being killed from the qi-deviation in the process, or some lighter ones includes, you becoming mentally unstable/disabled for the rest of your life.

But this is all I know from my experience. Some fans might want to add or something.

What is the link? :cookie::cookie:

Ze Wu Jun, AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  13. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that's an MXTX addition. It's true that you don't need a core to cultivate, but once your cultivation is destroyed, you automatically become a normal person or a cripple in the cultivation world's eyes.

If anything is changed by MXTX, then it would be the average age when you managed to cultivate a core.
    Cultivation is essentially harnessing your inner energy/qi. In xianxia novels, the basic cultivation's goal is to become an immortal/god. Typically, in xianxia, there are at least 5 stages of cultivation (there can be more stages depending on the author) with several tiers for each stage.
    1. Qi Condensation
    2. Foundation Establishment
    3. Core Formation
    4. Nascent Soul
    5. Immortal Ascension

In MDZS, teenager!LWJ, WWX, JZX, JC, LXC, etc, are all at the core formation stage with the exception of NHS. Even in the present timeline, LSZ, JL, and LJY are shown to be in this stage. Usually, in xianxia novels people reach this stage are often over 100 and are likely to be in the lower to mid realms where core formation is the highest that they can reach. But in MDZS, teens can reach this stage already, so... eh.

14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I don't think I was being clear on my previous post, I was mainly referring to the golden core part being a necessity to cultivate, as well as you can only form it once in your life being an addition to MXTX writing (maybe more on the latter here).

I mean, from what I experience in other wuxia or xianxia genres, it's not a necessity that you need a GC to cultivate. It's also not as hopeless if one lose their cultivation base(power); that's the end for them because they can still get it back, the only problem is that it will take years and years of hard work to get back the cultivation level that they once had.

For MXTX, her addition or change is that, if you lose your core, it is the end of the cultivation road for you, no way for you to form a core again, but that's different to what I experience in other stories, it is not as hopeless as MXTX make it out to be.

I think that's just her style to make it tragic to build on the story and how Wei Ying became the founder of demonic cultivation, because if in her world, you can form a core again, then there's no need for Wei Ying to walk that path to begin with. So I see that its an addition added by MXTX because she made it tragic to the point that in ones life if you lose your GC you can never be able to walk that right path again, not even if one is willing to start from scratch again, because you can only form a GC once in your life, instead of, if you lost your GC, it's not hopeless because, you can still get back your cultivation level, but it just means that it will take you all those years of hard work again to get back your cultivation level or something. So I think that was a part that is changed to fit the theme to MDZS story.

I'm not sure if bringing 3L3W (三生三世) in would be a good example here because in that one Ye Hua gave up his thousands of years of cultivation powers to revive his twin brother Mo Yuan but it wasnt stated that it's the end for his cultivation, only that it was said that it's a pity because he have so much talent and he had a promising future ahead of him, but he lost all those cultivation level on his end, but it wasn't perceive to be hopeless nor was that's the end for him, it was said that he can still get them back only through thousands of years of hard work to be able to get back that cultivation base(level) he once had.

But yeah that's just how I see it and from my views through different stories I've seen, through these “drama adaptation” outside of MXTX world and her writing. For me, I really don't think it's the end if they lose their cultivation, as long as you're still alive and you still have a stable heart and condition, you can still cultivate again but be prepared to give years and years of hard work to get back what you lost (once have)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Ze Wu Jun and AI Xin like this.
  15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    for me i read other martial arts chinese comics tat oso invovle cultivation, but hav mani different types. the most common thing is tat ppl can use inner qi (spiritual energy or u can refer it to chakura like in naruto) the inner qi of the body and there r body temperin techqnies, which temper the body to be sturdy and strong and in case u loose ur inner energy which most cultivators rely on, ur body won be as weak as a normal human hu doesnt cultivate at all. and at least ur body is strong if someone beats u or u fall from a certain without ur bones breakin.

and for goin to the nxt lvl of cultivation (its called breakthrough by most or some of the comics:p), when someone is breakin through no one must disturb tat person, if someone disturb the person tat is breakin through to the nxt lvl, the person tat will suffer a backlash and will his or her entire cultivation gone forever and nvr again to cultivate ever again and they call it being crippled.

hav alotttttt hahah i oso explain a small part too.

Ze Wu Jun likes this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    im guessin its when wei ying is tryin to get away from JC and LWJ at dafan mountain and these fans did this instead hahahahahha

Sauling likes this.
  19. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in real life.. how true is concept of qi .. as in .. can one really develop it? (not to godly levels but i don't to some practical limits)

20. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    The reception in Thailand is getting intense. Fans are really lucky to have the chance to welcome the Untamed cast. Look at all those lovely LED screen displays, banners, advertisement boards, official merchandise, giveaways etc. :blobparty: It's like 70% WYB XZ (even bjyx) and 30% about of the event (I may be wrong, but that's the impression I'm getting from those video clips and pics...). Even jiu jiu has his own fanclub welcoming him with a special message :blob_pompom:
    I hope the FM goes smoothly! :blobtaco: