Spoiler The Tutorial is Too Hard raws and discussion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by bludvein, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Neuross

Neuross Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @bludvein
    do you have the latest raw chapter or the website link where you download the raw chapter last time?

2. Saint174

Saint174 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter tutorial ends and real world starts?

3. kuraku

kuraku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did mc able to clear tutorial or not???

4. bludvein

bludvein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. raven

raven What to type?

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain me what happened to the women (Jung ah or something) MC was close with?
    and spoilers for the next couple of chapters also please if possible.

6. uglymonkey

uglymonkey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any chance you can do a spoiler summary to the end blud? If you've read/skimmed through all of it that is.

Also thanks for posting the raws and all the spoilers you've already posted thus far.

7. bludvein

bludvein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I wasn't very impressed for everything after Ho-Jae escaped the tutorial and kind of skimmed it. It got kind of boring and cliche because he was too strong.

Hojae manages to make his own divinity somehow as the God of Victory, after which it becomes a fight with the God of Hope. Hope is behind the monster invasions as a way to gather followers(can't collect hope if there's no despair after all), but gets curb stomped because he isn't really a war god like Ho-Jae is. Then it turns out there's a man behind the man in the God of Order, who created the Tutorial and who wants to make the world into it's image so that all of existence follows it's rules. Since gods are tied to concepts, that would make it practically invincible. Somehow this equates to Hojae having to restart the tutorial from square 1 in order to challenge Order. The end.

Peerly, Caitlyn19, Neyva and 4 others like this.
  8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

9. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Dirtyxavior

Dirtyxavior Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Alasar

Alasar New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @bludvein, dude the links dont work anymore, could you please re-send them? Stuck at ch 197, if you dont have them anymore could you please give me some more detailed spoilers, hope you are still active on this site :3

12. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! When did MC finally leave the Tutorial? I'm hype to know what happens after he leaves, and his "arrival" to the Earth! Actually, I'm more into Solo Leveling kind of novel, where MC actually fights as Hero, and for his community etc.

I've read up to chapter 80+ because I've been patiently waiting for that moment, I dont quite like reading into grinding and dungeon-leveling thingy :') Unless of course, if the narrative is fun and interesting. But I find this novel quite long in its description in grinding.....

But oh well, it gets interesting when the novel reach chapter 70+, cuz MC has a lot more interaction with the Tutorial monsters/people/god (non-player).

But having read your spoiler about god of victory, i suddenly feel disinterested... sobs.

13. Ritsuka

Ritsuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SERIOUSLY THATS THE END?
    He has repeat everything again?
    When does he leave the floor 60?

14. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Just did a bit of a speed read and tbh, the moment he stepped out of the tutorial was when the story went downhill. It felt like a filler of some sort and got kinda ridiculous and boring. Whatever elements that made the story good was just...poof.

Paps likes this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when he leaves the Tutorial, does he leaves the Archer girl behind as well????

16. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    They had a fight, she lost and she breaks down crying in despair.
    I think he struck some deal with her promising he'd let everyone out and then went on to clear the 100 floors. Everyone in the tutorial gets stuck into waiting rooms once he left and no new ones could enter either....
    It was a mess.

Peerly and Paps like this.
  17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info, thats just sad, to turn a posible companion and first disciple into an enemy. So he basically beats the Tutorial and it turns into an prison to all of them there??? At least they guet released once he clears it???

18. AsuraZEN

AsuraZEN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the relation between Sung Ah and MC and why did she marry the Kim guy?

19. furyxcrow

furyxcrow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys.. Hmm in which chapter will he start to come in outside world and also in which chapter will he clear the 61st floor of tutorial.??

20. UNG

UNG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at the end, did he end up with jung-ah or his discipline. I try reading the last few chapter but the translation is bad but it said something along he end up with the discipline but following the edited translation, that shouldn’t be a thing so anyone who have read it maybe can tell me who he end up with. Because if it isn’t Park Jung-Ah considering she had always been there for him is just .... Btw, he finished the 61st floor at around 270-290

Peerly likes this.