LCD Rebirth Junior High School: The Exceling Top Student Goddess

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Wujigege, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth Junior High School: The Exceling Top Student Goddess

Her best friend turned into her younger sister, destroyed her appearance, broke her legs, snatched her powerful fiancé, and designed to kill her mother. Unsatisfied, she locked her up in a mental asylum to be tortured until death!

Yun Hua returned to 13 years of age with hatred. This time, the debt of blood would be paid in blood.

Oppress the poisonous sister, beat up the scumbag fiancé, become the top student, become a scholarly expert, become a manhua artist. In the end, she became the chief anchorwoman on the largest global broadcast…

With one careless mistake, she accidentally took the gold medal during the Olympic swimming competition. The entire country cheered for the champion without knowing that she had no such intentions…

But all along the way, that unapproachable man protected her from nearby.

He spoke: For you, I would block deities. For you, I would fight gods. For you, I would kill Buddha!

He spoke again: If you don’t leave me, I won’t give you up either. I would rather turn my back on the world than slight my darling.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  2. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    for some reason i would like that to be a reverse harem. Now i never like RHs, but this seems so much like the average second chance harem OP MC novel that i just want her to go about collecting men. I didnt even look at the page yet but yeah, hope its RH. Its likely not, tho. Judging from the summary its romance, which is a bummer. I have a feeling i wont like the male lead either....obsessiveness if cute on girls, not on dudes.

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    That line:
    No.. Please No. Yeah, you can win a gold medal by mistake. So probably lots of misunderstandings in the novel? Probably a female IRAS. Ughh. ..

Just noticed. It's and LCD and not a discussion. Damn.

Wujigege likes this.
  4. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I'm over a year late to the party...

But anyway, latest chapter (83)... is anyone else pretty frustrated with the way nothing will happen for chapters at a time? I mean, this latest chapter, it was all the bullies circling and threatening her. Ho hum, get on to how she gets out of it!

Seriously, though, I like how the MC seems to have adopted the 'living well is the best revenge' viewpoint. So far all she's done is set up ways to dodge the future sabotages. She's made it so her parents' divorce is far more equitable and she can go with the parent who loves her, but her father isn't ruined and has as much chance as anyone to find happiness. She's stepped back from the floppy noodle fiance and made it clear to him she doesn't want him, but he can be with anyone he wants except her. She's taken steps to protect her writing identity so it can't be taken from her again, but she isn't stopping anyone else from pursuing their own dreams. She's no longer clinging to the white lotus sister, and while sister is having a harder time sabotaging her because of the distance, it would improve sister's reputation to let her go.

What I don't get is why the sister is still trying to sabotage her. Her (the sister's) mother has been married to the father and the sister has almost certainly been adopted and legitimized by now, so the negotiations to transfer floppy noodle fiance from MC to sister should be beginning, and sister knows MC is no longer interested in floppy noodle fiance. It also shouldn't take that much to transfer floppy noodle fiance's interest either; he's only interested in MC because MC has told him to go away. There's no advantage in sabotaging MC that I can see. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

userunfriendly likes this.
  5. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Please be more self aware...you’ve used “floppy noodle” far too much...and unintentionally(?) made your post dirty...:ROFLMAO:

Wujigege likes this.
  6. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. You're right... I was tired and I didn't make the connection. I couldn't remember fiance's name and I really don't like him. I was thinking of his spine and moral character, though it probably does apply to... other characteristics. :unsure:

userunfriendly likes this.
  7. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww...if you had intended for you post to be dirty, all I would have said was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. :blob_patpat: