Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    yup agreed haizzzzzzzzz oh well
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH THIS IS SO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA my frens com to my room and they see the mess and they r like wtf hw u live sia so fkin messy den i will be like like tat lo hahahahhaha.

but hav no bf so ahhahahha onli when my fren com over and help me clean my room ahhahahhaha lololol cause they cant stand my room and i need help to clean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AI Xin, Yumelien and Sauling like this.
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha for me, my mum always say I should clean my room but my room is not even messy (but you already seen my room since I showed you before) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I still will make an effort to tidy up a little when my friends come over or something since I don't have a boyfriend to impress lol. :blobjoy:

But it's nice that your friend help you clean up your room there :) my mum most of the time help me clean my room, like if I leave paper on my desk just like a few sheets of it, she will neatly stack them together lol :blobsalt:

When it comes to someone you love romantically I can understand you would want to impress them :X3:

For Wei Ying's case I honestly felt that even if it's a mess and he doesn't tidy them, Lan Zhan will do this for him :blobicecreamlove: but it's still nice to see Wei Ying (no matter in the live action or the novel) he puts in that "effort" for Lan Zhan :blobicecreamlove:

E.g. I still remember in that novel extra where Wei Ying came back from the night hunt with the juniors, which he went for the whole day, he came back being so tired and all, but despite him being tired he still wanted to help Lan Zhan mark the students essays (night hunt notes) they've submitted that that really touched me, Wangxian domestic life is such a bliss to read! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

4. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    poor JC...
    CQL’s use of JC to highlight Wangxian’s discrimination is hilarious and underrated. the rope cutting is a personal favorite of mine lol

AI Xin, Yumelien and Sauling like this.
  5. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang Cheng believed that Jiang Fengmian disliked him because (quoted from the Exiled Rebels translation):

Whereas Wei Wuxian had all of the qualities that Jiang Fengmian valued. But was Jiang Cheng's assumption that this meant Jiang Fengmian disliked him and didn't think he should be sect leader correct?

Jiang Fengmian, Madam Yu, and Jiang Cheng all have one thing in common: really bad communication problems. So the more I think about it, the more likely it is that all three of them did care about each other and could have got along much better if they had been able to work on their communication. But they didn't. The only people in that house with good communication skills were Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli.

Novel version Jiang Fengmian didn't pick WWX up to defend him from dogs when he was on the streets, but he did pick him up when he went back to Lotus Pier and WWX was terrified of the pet dogs there.

The novel didn't have any kind of closure - it was added in the adaptations. He wasn't trying to bring back a hairpin to make up with Madam Yu or anything like that.

I remember some people being annoyed by that addition at the time, because that meant that people would be more likely to go "poor Jiang Fengmian did nothing wrong, he tries so hard with his horrible bitchy wife, it's all her fault" and whatnot. Don't get me wrong, I like Jiang Fengmian, but he's a more interesting character when he has some flaws, and so are his interactions with Madam Yu.

Another thing the donghua left out, unfortunately, was the part of the novel with him patting Jiang Cheng's head and telling him to be well before he flew back to Lotus Pier to his death. That's another reason why I'd say that he did love Jiang Cheng but had communication issues.

Of course Jiang Fengmian would want to take care of WWX himself, and WWX was not at any fault. But, if a person wants to adopt/foster/whatever a random child, isn't that something that they should discuss and agree upon with their spouse first? Both out of care about the spouse's feelings and for the sake of the child being brought into the family.

Wei Wuxian might, actually, have been a threat to Jiang Cheng. He surpassed Jiang Cheng in cultivation and archery and suchlike. Jiang Fengmian approved of Wei Wuxian's personality and how well he understood the sect motto, and he would go out of his way for WWX's sake in a way that he wouldn't for Jiang Cheng. Everybody seemed to think that Jiang Fengmian cared for WWX much more than JC. And there were rumours going around that WWX was actually Jiang Fengmian's real son. We know that WWX would never have wanted to replace Jiang Cheng as the next sect leader, but if his personality had been different (say...like Jin Guangyao), he might have tried it.

Madam Yu must also have known that Wei Wuxian, with his personality, would never want to try such a thing. But she was very worried about the fact that people were spreading rumours about Wei Wuxian being Jiang Fengmian's biological child. At the very least, she didn't want Jiang Cheng to be going through life with people gossiping that WWX surpasses him in everything, is secretly the eldest son of the family and was even raised as a member of the family, and should have been the sect leader instead of him.

While she was a real jerk for always bringing up that Wei Wuxian is a servant, and that caused him harm, it was probably also a method she used to defend the status of her children.

With the hand cutting thing, we can't know for sure what she intended. I can imagine her being somebody who would weigh up a hand vs the sect's safety and choose the sect. But she's also somebody whose bark is worse than her bite with Wei Wuxian, and it would make her furious to have to submit to the orders of somebody like Wang Lingjiao and mutilate the head disciple of her own sect.

But I think the reason why she ordered the maids to close the doors wasn't because she was worried that other members of the Jiang sect would see Wei Wuxian's blood, but because she was preparing for the worst case scenario of having to disobey Wang Langjiao and fight against the Wen sect. If she had truly been decided upon a plan to chop off WWX's hand at that time, what would it have mattered if somebody outside the room had seen his blood? Everyone would know about it very soon anyway.

Yumelien likes this.
  6. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm maybe ur mom thinks its messy cause of all ur stuff being clamed together ahhahah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
    hahah same no bf to impress even hav oso cant realli be bothered ahah cause won bring him to my house if not my parents will bombard him alot of question and oso me :facepalm::facepalm: so i nvr ask my frens or anyone to com my house. ahhahahhah

wow just a few sheets maybe ur mom is OCD tats y even a few sheets oso will put nicely. its normal for them :blobsmile:.

wangxian domestic life is just full of fluff and bliss and oso ehem :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: which is so nice to readddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:blobhighfive:

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, let's be honest that with all these censorship, and restrictions, they need to rely on these subtleties :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    I actually didn't know about the 'rope-cutting' part though :eek::eek::eek: But wow, now that you mention it, I need to go back and re-watch that scene to it's full glory loll:blobrofl::blobrofl:

Believe it or not, my mum said I should remove some of those posters (lol) :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    She said it's so clammed together that there's no more room, but I always somehow manage to find room for it :blobrofl::blobrofl:

I see I see, I can understand that, I don't usually invite friends over, the only time I do, is when they're my close friends, I mean, even when my parents won't bombard them with questions, but they will on me after they left, though mainly just want to understand my friends better. As long as your parents is accepting of the person/preference you love, then that's what matters :)

I think my mum might have a bit of OCD there haha. I hope it doesn't get rubbed in on me lol

Wangxian domestic life and fluff definitely is!! :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: *E-hem* "A wise man once said, "Everyday is everyday" :blobuwu: Only MDZS Novel fans will understand what this means :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yup, Yup, any Wangxian scenes is good to read for me :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I miss them so much :blob_teary::blob_teary:

9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    there was such a line???????????????? which episode

ahhahah cause where there is a will there is always a way hahahahhaha

hope not but won be so easily rubbed onto ppl if not alot of ppl will be OCD like crazy in the world ahahhaa

yesssssssssssssssssss HAHAHAHHAHAHAH "everyday is everyday" is onli used when u r realli in love wif the person and hav a domestic life full of fluff and love with. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

yessss i miss them too nw is left season 3 haizzzzzzzzzz hav to wait ahhaha:blob_teary:

yibo just trash down xiao zhan in protectin him ahahhahahha LOLOLOL:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  11. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *crawls to the desk* Ah. He~ey! I'm back, again~ :sushi_singing: Life's been harvesting lemons for weeks at me and *sobs* I-I feel cursed... typing this makes me want to cry, re-living it all again (˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥) :sushi_dead:

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I couldn't agree more like it really has flown away...but what's worse is that even after spending that money, I can't even 'admire' or 'look' at my purchase bought!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

LOLOL I'm more curious to know how "I believe I can fly" made you think of that CQL "Let it go" BTS clip?? :p:p

But yes, Xiao Zhan was so cute in that whole “对不起,还有谢谢你” script reading scene blobmelt_thumbs

That's so sad yet funny...:blobcheeky::blobsweat_2: I mean, it is what's expected when you go to cons/expo *chuckle* It'll be fine at the end of the day, so long you sacrifice/protect yourself from being the punching bag everyone would kick-knock-elbow-punch while getting to the art... :blobsalt:

Setsuna-oniisan?! :blobsweat_2: That's comical, following the river's "body" flow, like from an anime:blobjoy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Pfft haha poor thing. You've done well~

If it were me, I wouldn't mind either way hehe I once heard a little girl riding a scooter calling out to her sister from the bookstore, "姐! They got sell BTS merch here le" "Where?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It was cute and made me giggle to see fans of every fandom reactions :blobxd:

Ooooh true :blobupset: I think it's to be fair or they're what I call "under-the-veil" one-line production so limited stock :blobpensive: Like the TGCF stickers I found in Kinokuniya, they already sold out and no restock but happy to see fans eager yet conflicted about the stolen artworks...

Indeed 忘羡 is truly beautiful <3 But I think even though that love's a fiction from reality, you'd be able to find your soulmate of three lives someday. *pat pat* If someone's willing to be another's half...that light/darkness would be thankful.

Ah, that's rather upsetting to hear. I see where you're coming from but, please don't feel so bleak of the situation. :blobconfounded: I think the LGBT+ community is in s 'sensitive' circle still in Asia, though our society's much more open-minded now, there's still those who're narrow-minded. It's conflicting because on my side, I feel like even in places where it's already legal, they still hide the relationship/identity of themselves. I don't think anybody should live in fear of the public and I find it much worse and heartbreaking when it's the relatives "shaming" for loving because to me simply, love is love regardless? I seem to think that because love is easy to compare yet difficult to define, it's resulted to an open and narrow-mindedness 'impression'. It makes me peeved though, when someone just assumes gender identity and how they'll "help straighten" the poor soul...I know/live with that someone like that But honestly, as society changes better, I think the law should to because birds are caged even in the wild. Yes, being strict is definite for the law to protect people, but having a heart to understand at least would be more so. Everyone should have rights and equality after all.

Agree!! :blob_plusone::blobok::blob_plusone::blobok::blob_plusone:

Mn. If it's someone like Lan Zhan, I'm sure anyone would want to marry him. I never thought about love in general but it would be nice to have someone like Han GuangJun in my life :blobReach:

Hahaha I went and back again for a week or two :p:p

I don't know ahaha never planned to buy at first so see first? :blobcheeky: I doubt price would go down, not now at least and what if no restock because Lan Zhan already bought them? :blobsweat_2:

At least you got him though lol :blobjoy::blobjoy: if not, you'll need to treat your wounds EVERYDAY :blobrofl::blobrofl:

This is just so cute :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    WY: *looks at screen* Eh? This Lan-Gege is quite quite good-looking.
    Y/n: XianXian. You think he's handsome too, right?
    WY: *turns around, pointing* I want him! Why don't we buy him?!
    Y/n: *inner thoughts* But this 姐姐 is like you, 无钱啊!! .... WangXian...*clicks 'Add to cart‘ and $$$*

True to the no ending part though :blobjoy::blobjoy: I watched selectively on the old tv at my grandma's house as a kid, along with Digimon, Astroboy and YiGiOh?? all dubbed BM lol I was/is the classic anime kiddo :blobxd:

Nice~~:blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobokhand::blobokhand:

It's been weeks already...I heard there's a shipment delay so they haven't arrived yet? :blobupset:

Ahaha I wouldn't be sure (I'd think so but organic taste much sweeter) because I've been eating an organic and natural lifestyle ever since diapers. They were actually almost out of season (black Canadian cherry and white peaches) but were imported for his uncle's orchard/fruits produce cop. so that's where the price tag came from :blobwhistle: I'll share some with you if I get them again when we meet haha? It was really a promise/favor-bet gift :blobcatcop:

And that's why I didn't go even when I wanted to haha :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: But it seems, cons/expo is always around summer :blobtired:

Let there be space. :blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

Ah okay, I see. LOLOL Thanks for the note, will check out the rides one day :blobokhand:

I haven't been to Japan yet...but having been told by my teachers, I would've guessed :blobjoy::blobjoy: They love the taxed-before tax trick esp. for foreigners it seems :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

Ah same. I wanted to collect CFV cards back then (we don't seem t sell/collect YuGiOh cards here) but ehhh the thought died with the price oops :blobsweat:

Indeed :blobokhand:

Oooh that's cool!:aww::aww: It's the deck type of wizards//witches, control magic, with monster type spell cards, right? Is yours composed like Jaden or..?

I watched both and they're the top two series of battle-card anime/games. I wouldn't say which is better since it's pretty marginal difference. Plot wise is somewhat the same; another dimension, tournaments, saving the world, getting possessed by the "souls" of the ruler. Cards differences are in CFV, you'd have a main deck of 50 cards, the factions of 6 nations of Cray, associated to clans, each clan having different themes and focus while YuGiOh has a main deck of 40/60 cards composed of monster, spell and trap types. We used to compose multi-clan decks but it's against the rules since 2014. (you can have different decks though) The 15 Extra deck cards in YGO, there's a G deck in CFV consisting 16 G-Unit cards. Grade 0-4 replaces the level ranks of 0-12. In CFV, there are trigger units (critical, heal, stand, draw, front) having 16 cards consisted already in the main deck, strides, resist, wall, shields, and G-guardian. For me personally, I like CFV better as I could watch it without being nagged at watching such shounen anime and being told the screen would be confiscated :blobtriumph: and here, players tend to collect CFV decks more.

I'm back again!! I know what you mean though... I mean, look at us talking about YGO walking down memory lane :p:p I don't mind though. I hope others won't,,, :blobtired:

You're right and me neither. I just love seeing how their friendship got to where it is from just one drama :blobicecreamlove:

Ughh no? But you just made another word play haha. Blue Forgotten Machine :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well, at least this would match his elder brother Blue Vacuum Cleaner LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy: Poor Lan Zhan indeed!!

I get what you're saying but Chinese is a language made for word play it seems haha since there's like 40+ characters and intonations for one word/pinyin :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Yes, YES. YYYESS!! *pat pat* :sushi_yes: They were a good knife. I want to think they'd still be friends, just unknowing their true names. :blobsob:

We can talk more if you need on the thread or when we meet? HAhah :blob_patpat:

I wouldn't say perfectionist perfect since I won't/don't need to have a regime I follow by the book or get stressed or anxious (I'm stressed as I am already) :blobtired: but when I do something, I have to do it perfectly in my way. I get annoyed and upset when someone messes up. That's why I'm a nightmare when it comes to group/school projects. Ahaha :blobsleepless: It took me weeks to hand in, that's why I skipped school a lot. I'm fine with studying but school just makes me anxious and stressed. People say I'm one with a lazy mind or gear.. :sushi_hide:

Sauling 姐姐!! I'm crying. I'm gonna share depression *cries* I had originally thought of switching the folder sleeves with you if I got the art you wanted...BUT I won't be able to even see the books themselves :sushi_no::sushi_no::sushi_dead::sushi_dead: I just heard from my 医师 that his mother who was kind-hearted enough to help bring back to their home from their company office, due to her hands being too full and of old age, *inhales* SHE LOST THE PACKAGE!!!:blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: *heart dropped and shattered* My heart literally stopped and I wanted to cry then. :blobsob::blobsob: The only thing I could thought of was why and how? My mum blamed ME for not stating clearly that it was around 3kg (it might not be this) and saying that only he, being still young, is allowed to carry it back... I saw red after she said that haha I never occurred to me that his mother would be there, let alone help bring such heavy parcel :blobsad::blobsad: I'm conflicted *hides n the corner*

I-I didn't expect such a unexpected dark turn. I wanted to buy charms like that but I don't why I'd get nose-irritated at some that are full fist furball. I hope the rumors aren't true and that i'm allergic to the faux fur :blobconfounded: I now admire charms clipped to bags like these from afar :blobbunny:

I try to be? :blobsweat_2: I do too actually. I hardly watch 3D, but there are exceptions if done right :blob_coffee: Eh? I wasn't catching up with the manhua so I didn't know... Did they say why though? :blobunsure:

You did lol. You said it was the most expensive umbrella bought and it's from AliExpress. That's how I remember about it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I get you. Even though you loved that raining scene in 阿令, you can't bare to see them drenched in your hands, correct? :blobwink:

Mn. *nods* Agree :blobsmilehappyeyes:

For high quality ones. I got a set of 5 Kuroko no Basket chibi figurines for like around RM100, quality was alright :p

Maybe and totally :blobastonished: The price scared me so many times like yeahhhh no haha:blobjoy:

I'm really okay either way tbh haha :blobsmilehappyeyes: And same, but for now, I'm happy that the audio drama/donghua VAs sang the OST since WangXian. blobmelt_thumbs

I'm sorry if I sounded mean back then. It's just all the drama together really infuriated me I became a tad sensitive *bows* t's fine if it's a preference stated absolutely :blobsalt: It's just sometimes when a language is translated, from experience, it sounds a bit different in tone if you know what I mean :blobtired:

I don't partake either in the Chinese fandoms :blobsweat_2: I just don't like all kinds of drama...even in dramas sometimes I don't like watching :blobcheeky:

You and me both then :blobReach: Looking forward for more covers and fansongs and instrumental too :blobwink:

The artist are too kind to WC, JGS, SS like they're quite nice even with animal eyes :blobjoy::blobjoy: Ummm...mm. No comment :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

I find 天天向上 in English is a bit funny in translation/ Haha :blobsweat_2: I don't know who he is...nor his stared drama. I rarely watch Taiwanese drama because they seem a little too cliche for me and I think the gap? :sushi_hide:

Adjfklsjk who wouldn't though like seriously, I think non-MDZS fans would blush hearing that quote :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

I'd hope more than 10 episodes if that's the case? :blobbunny:I just want them to, y'know, don't rush with the timeline and events? I truly felt they could've made season 2 into season 1 but I understand time wasn't enough and they didn't want to weigh over fans demands. *sigh* :blob_coffee: I have indeed 姐.

I was dazed, hearing adorable Wen Ning's rough voice as the Ghost General, I mean *blush* :blobcatblush::blobcatblush: But oooohh, the part when Wei Ying fainted, my heart broke seeing his pained expression but hearing Wen Ning reassuring that Young Master Lan would definitely help, the moment when Lan Zhan rushed through the door as Wei Ying remembered he was waiting for him was a little WangXian moment on my end. :blob_teary::blob_teary:

In the episode's flashback, Lan Zhan trying to pry away A-Yuan tugging his robe, flustered at his crying, reminded me of how a lady would with a gown lol. :blobcheeky: It saddened me when the Yiling Patriarch's eyes were seen so blank...even though he looks so hot and badass with his red eyes but to me, as the eyes are windows to the soul, it made me think how lost, broken with pain and weight Wei Ying has become.:blobcry: When Wei Ying said he also wished to walk down a proper path but now he'll never be able to, Lan Zhan's eyes as he sighed and Wei Ying's " In one's life, there are things out of our control, and things we wouldn't have thought of happening, but what must be done, I know at heart and I believe I'll be in control." his smile... *inhales* :blobsob::blobsob:

Don't get me started with that Jin ZiXun who in my eyes is the cause of Jin ZiXuan's death, had he not been such a good taken chess piece for Jin GuangYao...coming to the scene with his very punch-able face and accusations arghh :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: Wei Ying crying, blaming himself for what happened as he was mad at Wen Ning but went to stop Wen Qing and the others and seeing his 师姐 one last time (he's so strong) :blob_teary: At Wen Qing and Wen Ning's sentence, I was murderous with Jin GuangShan and Jin GuangYao and despised everyone present and it was worse when SuShe (it was him, right?) corrupted Wei Ying even more. Nie MingJue battling Wen Ning reminded me of that memory where WN was "killed" by NMJ, JGY and LXC. I'm upset with them treating Wei Ying and Wen Ning like some black raven, a bad omen when there's a fox with grudges between them.:blobupset::blobupset: How righteous... Lan Zhan trying to stop Wei Ying but Wei Ying taking it the wrong way as he was completely blinded by the demonic energy and the fact Lan Zhan wasn't too good with words... I'm not gonna lie, I was shocked to see Jiang YanLi in her hanfu, instead of her mourning robes? :blobtired: You could see how much she meant to Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng (honestly my tsun-tsun, I didn't see your emotions much here why?)and how her death tore them. Lan Zhan's reaction seeing Wei Ying's power backfire...:sushi_dead::sushi_dead:

With the last episode, I hadn't expected Lan XiChen and JGY wanting to find Nie HuaiSang, let alone to be there saving him when WY and LZ were ambushed by the masked thief aka Su Clan upon arriving back again at the Nie's Ancestral Halls. :blobunsure: I wonder if SuShe was the one who brushed passed Jiang Cheng because Wen Ning's silhouette wouldn't have looked like that? I guess they made SuShe stay low by having his disciples with him and revealing his curse marks then huh. I mean, it made him flawed 'weak' so no complain as I'm still bitter with his role in 阿令. :blobtriumph:

And yes, that little WangXian moment...:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Ahhh, it was cute and beautiful yet sad at the same time :blobReach::blobReach: Thank you donghua for this!! :blob_teary::blob_teary: Have you seen the official art for it on their weibo?

I actually really enjoyed the donghua. I think there were acts done better here than in the live-action esp. with the expressions and tones of a scene and fighting cuts because admittedly, there are things that'll be far less awkward and more expression-ed in "2D art". I feel that it's also more in mind for novel-read fans as the smaller details of plot aka changes in character/timeline is pushed slightly front and back. :sushi_singing::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

Haha of course you would, but you'd need more space wouldn't you?:blobsweat_2: Oh but wait, you mean the standie or actual size stand? :blobjoy:

Next on your wish list then :blobjoy::blobjoy:

LOLOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wonder if they'd really have a coverage for that hahaha like if they do, then they must know pain of collecting priceless items like art, figurines and other stuff... :blobwink:

Ah. that'll be nice. I would love to if we're timed right hehe :cookie:

I'm sure anyone will hehe :blobwink::blobwink: Let me know if you dared hoho :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns:

Ahaha mn. I'd say you're taste of genre is broad? I watched what you have collect :blobcheeky: and oh I'm sorry :blobsweat: I thought that plushie at the top of the glass stand was Sasuke?? Haha my bad

Ooooh! Cool~:aww: I'd figured as much after the higher conver. rate in AUD. May I assume you studied in Hong Kong before?

That's true. I heard that in AU and NZ, you'd sleep earlier than the rest of us, is it true? I sleep at 7:00~9:00 pm where I'm from haha so that's why people asked if I lived in NZ before lol :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Indeed but there there. *pat pat* since it's out of respect and copyright I'm just thankful we're able to get them even through this round'bout way. just the official ones won't satisfy haha :blobsmilehappy:

For me though, I watched still Arc-V and was like mmm that's as far as I'll like haha :blobsweat_2:True with the bike(it's called a duel runner I think) duel concept, I'd say they thought bikes and duels and cards were a good shounen theme :blobtired: I've watched a show named Idaten Jump on Animax and Hadn't got a clue it was a rare series and it was about competitive riding (bike)at below legal age... yeah~

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    Sauling, Yumelien and setsuna3025 like this.
  12. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:welcome bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :blobparty::blobparty:

hw comeeeee

ya hav to protect myself if not i go bak wif burises or me punchin/ pushin and knockin ppl hahahahha.:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

ahhahah den i can sing row row row ur boat gently down the stream~~~~~~~ :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: nice

yup tat is so truee :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: and yes soceity needs to be more open minded not onli SG ahhahahaha

wooowwww:blob_patpat::blob_patpat: bz ba :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_patpat:

hahah cant blame lan zhan for hoggin all the wei ying to himself ahahhahah cause he just loves wei ying and doesnt wan to share his hubby wif anyone:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

hahahah ya and need to keep buyin oiment and plasters :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: and i will be like lan zhan stop stabbin me, and lan zhan be like hmph ur own fault ahhahahahahha LOLOLOOL:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobjoy:

Y/n is hu? hahah the lan er-gege is a bunny?

ya mine haven arrived yet supose to be arriving soon.

ahhhhh okok(y)(y)

hahah maybe cause its durin the holidays tat y :blobrofl:

and it shall be granted. ahhahaha but by me clearin and cleanin my room adn gettin rid of useless stuff hahahahahhaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

yup most of the time ahhahahah

yup hav to save money first ahahhahaha

they most likely be like wtf like tat oso wan protect ashhhahhahaha lolololol and be so dumbfounded ahhahahaha unless they themselves r oso ppl hu like to get firgures .:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

lets plan ahhahaha

AI Xin likes this.
  14. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhhhh, I’m so late for the party... I mean, discussion, discussion xD

Sorry if I don’t mention all of you, but the last pages you raised many interesting points, and I also wanted to give my two cents xD Anyways, here are my (personal) thoughts and opinions.

First, on CQL, donghua and other adaptations:

To be honest, I liked season 2 of the donghua, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not a little bit dissapointed. They rushed too much of the scenes of the past, and because of that, some things are left unexplained, or explained in a confusing way (I have a friend I had to narrate how things happened in the novel so he could understand better). Also, I think it cheapens dramatic scenes by not giving them enough time to do them justice (like the remnant Wen plight, or Shijie’s marriage and death).

Besides, i think the biggest problem with all of this is the pacing. Season 1 altered the narrative order of events, but at least its pacing made sense: An in Media Res beggining in the present, a long flashback of how we got there ( presenting characters, backstory and eventful moments), the climax and consequences of what was showed, and a flash forward to present, to remind us of the results. Season 2 does not seem to know what to know with the pacing and the position of past and present events seems arbitrary. However, I don’t blame the animation team because it seems to me that this 8 episode limit was a decision thrust upon them, not really their choice, and they had to work around with it. Does anyone know why exactly it had to be 8 episodes?

Of course, all this problems are more noticeable because season 2 run inmediatly after CQL, who had 50 episodes to develop characters and scenes, so the events covered are given the dramatic impact that they needed. And I think in that particuñar aspect, CQL wins. Just comparing Wen Ning zombiefiecation (yeah, I know he is really “not a zombie” in CQL, but to me is a distinction without difference to avoid censorship) and Shijie’s death.

On the whole, I love both adaptations, and I think both have their unique strenghts and weaknesses. While I don’t like the whitewashing of morality, specially how more maniquean and “color-coded-for-your-convenience” (more visible in CQL), I liked the scenes they added. I like how Shijie and Wen Qing are more involved in past events in the drama, Lin Yi backstory and comparision with Wei Ying, and scenes with A-Yuan baby. For the donghua, I loved the young versions of the characters, how they managed the curse of man-eating castle (those scene of little Jin Ling and shishu Yiling Patriarch, and my favourite, young LWJ giving the toy to young WWX ).

On the part of madam Yu character, Jiang Fengmian and others

I have a lot of difficulty hating characters in general. While Madam Yu may not be my favourite character, I can’t dislike her. I understand her. I don’t condone her actions, but I understand her. I feel a little bit like she’s like Catelyn Tully (yes, ASOIAF fan here xD) in that I think we are judging her actions with the lens of our modern times and thinking. For all her Iron Lady façade, there are many things she is just unable to do. She had no choice wether she wanted to adopt Wei Ying into the family or not. Thinking your husband is favouring the (legitimate only son and future heir, which was a VERY HUGE DEAL in ancient China) over who she thinks is his a never-confirmed illegitimate son and the proof that he doesn’t love her. She can bark as much as she wants, but bite? Nuh-oh. I reapeat, i do not condone her actions, and I think she was taking all the problems in her marriage to Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng.

And while I like more Jiang Fengmian, i think in some ways he has the opposite (in a mirror reflection way) problems in dealing with his family. He does not say harsh words, but for the love of his life he cannot be clear and talk what he really thinks and feels to his wife and his children. And I think Wei Ying was right and that it is not really that he favoured him, but as Jiang Cheng was the heir and future leader, he had way more wight and responsibility over his shoulders and could not express it properly.

In the end, the Jiang core family had lots of problems, and the dramatic Irony is that unlike Jin Clan, they really love eacht other but cannot communicate it well ( except Jiang Yanli, poor angel of goodness). It is not like they could go to family therapy in those times, even if they really, REALLY needed it.

Wow, such seriousness in my post. I’m gonna do a mood whiplash and throw these here.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry, so sorry, but I had these in my mind for almost 2 months since I started CQL and I HAD to do this xDDDDDD

15. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone is still looking for Thai Fanmeet videos/interviews etc, Tencent has uploaded them in WeTV App. They are quite low quality, and with Thai subs only but a great watch for the performances. I still can't get over Song Ji Yang's beautiful blindfold dance :) as a tribute to his character. To be honest, I'm extremely delighted with the whole fanmeet; turned out to be more like a concert, much better than the one they held in Shanghai.

Here's the full Song JiYang dance uploaded by a kind soul on YouTube:

Harper's Bazaar has a video of backstage scenes of the event as well.

YaoiMom22 and Yumelien like this.
  16. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have an MP4 link which you "could" play without downloading. However, it only allows a certain number of plays/downloads before it goes offline for a certain amount of time. There's really no other way to do this without uploading to a video sharing website like Youtube, and that is something we will NOT do.

For the second question, that is a very good suggestion. Thank you! Our team is talking about revising the episodes (all three seasons) and we can discuss perhaps adding this line in with the novel chapter the episode corresponds to.

Yumelien and YaoiMom22 like this.
  17. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm funny because MP4 link was also directing me to download the file first..

thanks for replying

18. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone knows where i can buy nentroids?

19. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, finally, finally it's done! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

SEXIER times with Wangxian.
    Warning: lots of Fluff and Porn.
    tldr: The many times in which Lan Wang Ji eats up Wei Wu Xian.

Click here!
    archiveofourown.org/works/20801699

20. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link