Spoiler Any spoilers to You're my unforgettable love please..

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Daisy18, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it's a more lousy plot hole than i expected. I stop read after ch 200 ish. I thought to communicate will come to them. Nope, it's seriously hard to read when they could have just check not to ignore. Thank you for the spoiler and I double-checked if it will get better after 200 but I'm wrong.

But I want to know more about MC's family and did huge happen in 8 yrs ago like behind by someone or just situation happened. I know her parents died from a fire in the house and disable her brother's legs.

stumblmer likes this.
  2. Lee0405

Lee0405 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know the raw link?

3. CrazyApple

CrazyApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it was just all one big misunderstanding from what I could remember. Everything 8 yrs ago was very coincidental. It's just that nobody decided to communicate and explain what was happening on each other's side. I honestly can't stress this enough this whole novel is just a scary story on how to not talk to your partner/lover/friends

stumblmer likes this.
  4. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    Lee0405 likes this.
  5. Lee0405

Lee0405 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much.. Since there's no spoiler I can only read raw

6. Sos

Sos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn’t she pay the money? She has the money and she could’ve paid it since she didn’t show up!
    And during the novel she didn’t want to expose her relationship with the ML because she’s scared of someone, who’s that?
    Her parents accident, what happened?
    Thanks for the spoiler. I read until 200 actually skipped most of the chapters at the end it was killing me the intentional misunderstandings. It felt like another ye fei ye novel with endless misunderstandings and petty small minded childish can’t even communicate male leads!!

stumblmer likes this.
  7. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol she didn't pay because she didn't know. She didn't know because they didn't tell her and obviously she didn't pay that much attention to the fine print or anything.
    Mc had/has a very Yandere childhood friend. He basically traumatized her.
    Forgot his name but he is the main antagonist that is suppose to disrupt their relationship. He didn't like that she got close to another boy so he bribed her cousin into destroying her hand. Hence why she left the group. He also bribed the cousin into logging onto MC acct and asking ML for the exact amount they needed to pay back. When she is pregnant he kidnaps her and tries to force her to have an abortion.
    Honestly on top of all that his parents caused the death of hers so that's why? Lol

Kumoshiro likes this.
  8. Prajakta

Prajakta New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am totally agree with you after reading these spoilers I get to know that it is actually trash....I wasted so much time on it

Daisy18 likes this.
  9. Chan_Chan

Chan_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank God I decided to check the forum before reading further than chapter 10.... It was frustrating till chapter 10 only. You saved me lotta time. Thanks (^3^)

CrazyApple and xiao_daoist like this.
  10. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok I have a question about the ML mother.

The man she (ML mom) wanted to marry and was finally going to marry until had a wife before (shes dead now) they keep saying she was sick but apparently there is something that guy doesn’t want to tell about his dead wife... What is it??

11. Rene043

Rene043 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to chapter 60ish and after the 4th? 5th? rape I decided to check the spoilers - thank you, internet peeps, for saving me from further time wasted on this novel!