Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pleaseee I really love this manhwa and really want to know more:cry:

Sara0jan likes this.
  2. Yerimar1

Yerimar1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eunhyung is in love with Yeoryeong and when she finds out she feels betrayed and you can say she rejects him
    lee seo jin, the protagonist of the other novel is interested in Dan-I and Yeoryeong, (Yeoryeong is also interested in him)
    During the school trip Dan-I goes to look for him with Yeoryeong and when they find him, the heroine disappears, as Dan-I is not interested in trying to act awkwardly telling him that he is warm but only gets his attention.
    after the trip both schools get together and Lee Seojin gets too close to Dan-I with any excuse, and that's when Ji-ho starts to despair, he confesses and the next day he tells him to use it, to pretend they are boyfriends so Seojin reads, don't bother her anymore.
    she and Yao Dan started pretending and it became something real, which he didn't care about being used by her.

3. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: Omg

Who is the heroine in lee seo jin‘s novel?

lee seo jin Is from the same school as yao dan?

How exactly did Ji-Ho and chunyoung react? Did they find out later that they were pretending that they were dating? How did they react for this if they found out?

How was Yao Dan acting like while dating Ham Dan I?

Thanks a lot for spoiling, since I can’t just skip chapters to satisfy my curiosity :blob_teary:

4. Yerimar1

Yerimar1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead I want to buy the previous ones to read the party part
    At first, only iruda knew that they were just pretending, now also Ji-ho, nobody else.
    And the only ones who will know that they broke are Yeoryeong and Ji-ho, nobody else.
    In fact, Dan-I still cries for Yao Dan often. She was not going to tell anyone (only her friends in her class) but during the school trip (when Ji-ho went to look for her in the middle of the storm) he asks for a hug and immediately gets sad remembering that she I couldn't because I had a boyfriend, that's why I told him.
    As Chunyoung thinks he still has a boyfriend, he does nothing.
    In fact, apart from Ji-ho and Chunyoung, there are also Iruda and another character, he is Dan-I's companion, black-haired, measures 1.90 and wears glasses (he appears on the cover of volume 9)
    Lee Seojin's heroine will appear in a year and is not in the same Yao Dan school, he is in an art school.
    Yao Dan was the perfect boyfriend but during the first two months of their relationship she was fighting with Ji-ho and Chunyoung.
    When they reconciled he began to feel insecure about Chunyoung.
    They literally cut because their relationship was becoming toxic (although I didn't understand that part very well, I read using two translation programs, a lot of reading compression and patience Dx)

5. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the glasses guy? I thought that he might be the author or lee Seojin but he is neither?

And what do you mean by calling him companion?

(For the sake of reading the novel we love, patience is required :cry: I will spoil the party part later ;))

Irie likes this.
  6. Yerimar1

Yerimar1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, my English is very bad and sometimes I write. He's his classmate and he's very secretive, but Dan-I brings him into the class because he needed his help. There's a whole chapter where the strongest guys from all the schools fight and he, Eunhyung and Iruda are the strongest, but everyone knows she has a boyfriend and no one was insinuated while he was with Yao Dan, so I want to see everyone's reaction when they find out.
    And I find it very difficult to read in kakao, and I don't want to wait for the new volume to go up in ridibooks.
    I'm worried about Ji-ho, I support him, but Dan-I has never seen him with love eyes. Currently, she would lose to Chunyoung, Dan-I and Chunyoung tell each other about their problems, they sit at each other and he can find her in the distance and even a large group of people (that happened while he was recording a drama and she ended up there by accident) even u Dan-I's friends told her that when they're together, she feels like they're in her own world.

7. inahyosan

inahyosan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my....
    thanks you so much for the spoiler
    this is my first post in novelupdates, inso's law really make me so curious :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    i really hope, i have friend from korea who help to translate

are you guys read from ridibook? are the file is pdf? how you guys translate it?
    i wanna learning to translate too :blobsob::blobsob:omygod, my english is so bad, srry

Purple Lotus and Sara0jan like this.
  8. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    I read from kakaoage

I screenshot all the pages in one chapter before translating them using translation apps

9. Qfaea

Qfaea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys where do you read the raw novel?? And how do you guys access kakaopage? Cause I cant access it for some reason :(

10. Yerimar1

Yerimar1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In ridibooks it is much easier but at the moment it is only up to volume 11.

11. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end, after throughly using him, that woman threw him and cursed him “I have never seen a kid as creepy as you”

This caused a huge scar for brawn.

Right now, even though he smiles and looks happy, he actually can’t love himself.

The day of the courage test came.

MC met brawn in the school building where the test was being prepared.

MC noticed that there was an awkward silence around them making her realize that silver must have told brawn of what he told her.

Someone asked MC to go bring something to them(?) and brown tagged along.

Wanting to break the awkward silence, brawn told MC that he read somewhere “if you climb the stairs while counting them then go down while counting them you will end up in another world.”

MC and brown started climbing the stairs while counting and having fun ““13!””

Then, they started going down with more careful steps.

““12!”” They counted the last step merrily when both of their faces went pale.

“Mom! We must have counted wrong!”

“Yes!”

So, they climbed up again.

““12!””

They smiled in relief, they really counted wrong the first time.

For some reason, MC felt some chill behind her back.

Suddenly, brown grabbed MC and started running down the stairs.

“Ju-in? What’s wrong?”

“Mom, didn’t you see it?”

“What?”

MC looked up to see a shadow up the stairs the suddenly disappeared with a frightening speed.

MC’s face went pale as she and brown hurried back to where their classmates were but there was no one.

The room which was filled with students was no empty, not even a person’s footprints existed on dust.

MC accidentally lost he footing and touched something by accident.

Suddenly, the room was lightened.

MC looked at her hand which was on the key.

Slowly, she closed the lights.

Turned the lights on.

Turned them off.

Then turned them on.

Brawn walked to MC and turned the lights off.

Then turned them on.

Having lights isn’t a problem.

The problem is the fact that this building was supposed to be abandoned around 3 years ago so it’s impossible for electricity to work.

Brawn started panicking.

They really went to another world

He sat down and covered his face, trying to calm down.

MC who already experienced going to another world before was calmer as she sat beside brawn and grasped his hand and helped him calm down.

Brown told MC that they should turn on all the lights.

MC was surprised, of all things, just turn on the lights?

“The fact that electricity is working means that there are space cracks. As long as we find them we would be able to go back.”

After turning on the lights in many rooms and tried to call their friends, Brawn asked MC why she wasn’t angry after what the girls from class 1 did to her.

Before MC got to reply, they heard the sound of footsteps.

MC and brown exchanged eye contact.

The fact that there’s someone in such an abandoned building means that he might not be up to good. Especially when that person is turning off the lights in the other rooms.

MC and brown hid under the table.

MC saw a person in a black suit.

That wasn’t the problem.

The problem was that THING had no face.

It was as though there was a hole in place of his face.

That thing turned off the lights before leaving as though this was their duty.

After they were sure IT went away, MC asked.

“Did you see?”

“Yes, it had no face.”

MC and brown had a heart felt talk until she managed to make brown believe that he wasn’t weird.

They finally went to the bathrooms.

There, they got separated as MC entered the girls bathroom while brown entered the boys’ bathroom.

MC found the lights and turned them on but it didn’t work.

Suddenly, she found herself in the middle school wearing her previous uniform.

She entered a class only to find blue sitting there alone while listening to music.

Blue looked a little younger and was wearing middle school uniform.

Thinking that it was a dream, MC sat beside him.

“Hello”

She took one earphone and listened to music with him.

Blue looked at her strangely before asking.

“Is it you?”

“?”

“Are you the one I was waiting for? No, you must be. I have been waiting but I couldn’t remember who I was waiting for.”

Slowly, blue disappeared as MC found herself in the bathroom again.

She went out to find brown. Apparently, the bathrooms were the paths to go back to their worlds and they are back now.

Red called them and asked what happened.

“There’s something important I need to say.”

“?”

“I’m going to faint.”

MC fainted.

Who can blame her after what she saw today?

While she was out, brown told everyone what happened.

12. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    I use my phone (I downloaded the app)
    https://kneeslappingtl.wordpress.com/ This site can help you learn how to mtl and download kakaopage.

Xi-hime, xxZeiNxx and tikatiky like this.
  13. FortuneS

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGG Thank you for spoiler!!!!:aww:

Sara0jan likes this.
  14. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this went from funny romcom shenanigans to lovecraftian horror

Lunnear, Lisaa, Lola-lola and 3 others like this.
  15. sonzaishinai

sonzaishinai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree on that one, I actually got a little scared :blobsweat:

Lunnear, Purple Lotus and Sara0jan like this.
  16. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, It was scary :blob_teary: somehow, I had the urge to check the genre, did it have ‘horror’? They should add it :blobcry:

After a few days, MC was seeing a dream.

She was tied and about to get thrown in a lake.

Everyone she knows was wearing historical clothes and silver was actually MADAM sato(?)

MC called silver and begged him (or rather, her since he is a woman in this dream) to help her.

Silver helped her.

MC woke up to see silver looking at her.

“What the hell are you dreaming about?”

MC had nothing to say.

She looked down to find herself somehow entangled by the blanket.

After getting out of it, silver asked her about what she was dreaming about since she kept calling his name.

When MC told him that he was a woman in her dream, he looked quite hurt.

MC asked if he was fine as she tried to grab his hand but silver said that he has something to do before hurrying outside.

MC looked at her hand as she felt that silver was somehow running away from her hand when she tried to reach out to him.

It’s summer vacation.

The best time for events to happen for the main characters in web novels.

Not wanting to get involved with these events, MC came up with an excuse so that she doesn’t have to spend the summer vacation with the others.

She is going to study (。ì _ í。)!

She will spend her vacation in the library!

When they heard about it, all of them decided to spend their vacation in the library as well :blobjoy:

As days passed, more people visited the library due to some inhumanly beautiful/handsome people.

Blue got more busy but even so, he kept spending time with them and studied with them as well.

When MC asked why he was pushing himself like this he silently looked at silver.

Heroine: “someone recommended me to work part time at a cafe but....”

MC: “accept! You have to accept it!”

Insu’s law no??: something has to happen when the heroine works at a part time job.

MC went to the bathroom.

When she got out, she saw an average looking guy waiting for her (though, she can’t depend on her sense of beauty after spending so much time with the main characters).

He smiled at MC and tried to give her a coffee can saying that since they would see each other a lot (since they are both coming to the library) he wanted to get along with her.

MC didn’t accept it which made the guy try to force the coffee can on her.

Suddenly, someone hugged MC from behind, it was blue.

Silver came beside MC as well and they both tried to intimidate the poor guy.

The man asked who they are to MC.

““Boyfriend.””

They both said at the same time :blobjoy:.

MC wanted to hide in a hole.

Since when did she become a two timer?!

There was an awkward silence.

““I’m real and he is fake””

Another awkward silence

Blue and silver stared at each other before glaring at the guy.

The guy ended up running away.

MC punched silver before going back to studying.

When they left the library, MC saw a coffee can in the trash can.

‘It can’t be’ MC shook her head. It’s not as though the coffee can wasn’t drinkable. She must be overthinking things.

MC was having trouble deciding what to write in the school’s career sheet (what is it supposed to be called?)

Jokingly, she told the group that she wanted to become a second generation riche (?)

They all laughed but silver just had to start nitpicking as he pointed at blue.

“Can’t you see that relaxed, carefree face?? That’s what happens when you are born as the youngest child instead of being the only child.”

MC and the others realized.

Every time silver starts nitpicking on everything and anything, he is forced to attend a party.

Apparently, blue’s 2 brothers are coming back from abroad temporarily so silver’s father has to host a party for them.

Of course, blue has to attend as well.

Silver asked blue if he will stay with him.

“I’ll stay with my brothers”

Silver looked at red.

“I’ll stay with chunyoung(blue)”

Silver looked at brown with desperate eyes.

Brawn smiled friendly.

“Good luck.” But the content wasn’t friendly at all.

Silver despaired.

Finally, he looked at MC “don’t you want to know how second generation riche live.”

MC hesitated.

Soon, Silver took back his offer and told her not to think about it.

MC wasn’t interested in the party.

Because she and silver both live in different worlds, she always unconsciously pushed him away while he always closed the distance.

He always helped her but she never helped him in anything.

And now, he was sending her an SOS. How can she refuse.

“Alright. I will go with you.”

Silver looked at MC in disbelief.

“I mean, i don’t know what to do but I would like to help you if possible.”

Silver mumbled a little before smiling happily at MC.

“I will pick you later then.”

“Okay.”

Iruda sent MC some messages about Ian (Iruda’s Father, since Iruda’s father and Ian drink together a lot from time to time.) he asked her if it’s alright to meet while picking her father up.

MC immediately accepted as she was looking forward to meeting Iruda again.

17. felidormit

felidormit probably asleep.

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for all of the spoilers. is this series already completed or still ongoing?
    i'm kinda okay if dan-i end up with jiho; the silver boy's heart and his whole romance life are just pitiful.
    but is there really no hope for our blue boy? i still want my dan-i x chunyoung ship to sail ...

Lunnear, Lola-lola and LunadeSelene like this.
  18. FortuneS

Reading List:
    Link
    Loll that boyfriend scene and 'I'm the real one and he's fake' tho

Ariefyana likes this.
  19. sonzaishinai

sonzaishinai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This made my day. I somehow imagine Jiho extending the invitation to Dan-i because he wants her to go but remember how she always shies away from attention. In order to not make things awkward he retracts his invitation

20. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    It was decided that heroine would go to the party as well when red’s face suddenly turned pale.

“I feel like I’m going to get kidnapped this time for sure.”

(Brown’s cousin who was an actress fell in love with red at first sight. So, she wanted to kidnap him and already tried doing that a few times.)

Silver laughed.

“The only one who can stop her isn’t coming.”

Red looked at brown with begging eyes.

Brown decided to go in the end as well.

When the day for the party came, MC didn’t have anything appropriate to wear .

She was nervous the whole time until silver came to pick her up.

“Is it really alright for me to go like this?”

“Of course not, I have already prepared your dress and everything so don’t worry.”

MC punched silver like madman and cursed him.

“Do you know how nervous I was?!! Do you think that you are some drama’s hero?!”

After calming her down, MC told him how nervous she was

Silver put both of his hands on MC’s cheeks.

“You only have to stand by me. If someone asked you what are you doing here just tell them ‘eun Jiho kneeled in front of you and begged you to come with him.’ Alright?”

MC felt comforted and happy as she closed her eyes (I think she did something like meowing since she was so comfortable?)

MC came back to herself and jumped away from silver.

“Sorry!! It was by mistake!”

Silver looked absent mindedly at his hands before looking at MC.

“Don’t suddenly act so cutely like that.”

“No, I’m not cute.”

Hearing MC’s instant reply made silver annoyed.

“I was just so comforted so...”

“So you will look cute to anyone as long as they comfort you?”

MC looked at silver in disbelief.

“Anyway, don’t make that face to anyone else, okay?”

MC nodded while still feeling confused.

Silver murmured a little before asking MC to consider this his birthday and treat him nicely.

(Today, he decided to act selfishly for the first time and have MC for himself. He actually wanted for this day to be the last day of him loving her.)

When she saw him asking her to do this seriously, she accepted it with a nod.

He slowly held her hand inside the limousine.

MC wanted to shake his hand off but stopped when she remembered what he asked of her and let him hold her hand however long he wanted.

Seeing that MC didn’t shake his hand off, silver smiled happily.

They reached a shop.

The shop’s owner seemed to know Silver.

When they were choosing the color of their clothes, silver said that he wanted both of them to have matching clothes.

MC looked at him in disbelief.

When she wanted to protest, silver asked.

“Dan Ah, are you ashamed of me?”

MC shut up.

“No.... I’m just embarrassed....”

“Really?”

“.....yes.”

Silver started calling MC ‘DanAh’ which made her feel even more uncomfortable. Usually, he calls her full name ‘Ham Dan I’.

When MC went to dress up, silver waited for her.

He looked around, counted some decorations then opened his cell phone.

The shop’s owner looked at silver in disbelief.

“... Are you in love with her?”

“......”

Silver covered his face as he blushed.

He couldn’t believe it.

“What gave me away?”

“.....”

The shop’s owner didn’t know what to say.

When MC finished dressing, silver looked at her happily.

“You look pretty.”

“Lies.”

When she got her hair done.

“You look pretty.”

“Lies.”

When she got her makeup done.

“You look pretty.”

“I know.”

Silver and the shop’s owner looked at MC in disbelief.

Silver got irritated at MC’s nonchalant attitude.

“You know what?”

MC looked at him “you are using the reverse way. You always call heroine ugly so when you call me pretty, you mean the opposite.”

Silver wanted to choke MC.

Heroine was working at the cafe when red came to pick her up

He talked abot something like no one really wants to see him at the party.

“Don’t day that!”

Heroine looked at him with tears eyes.

“We are there for you, aren’t we?!”

Red smiled and asked her for something hot to drink.

What heroine didn’t was the fact that red was really moved by her words and wanted something hot since his heart felt so warm.

On the way to the party, red talked to heroine seriously.

“When you see Chunyoung who doesn’t express anger and is always calm, you would think that he is the eldest child in the family, right? But that’s the opposite. His two brothers are like ice and fire, they have no common ground except for one, they both love Chunyoung too much. And they are quick witted and good at reading people, that’s why, Chunyoung grew up not needing to say what he needs or wants.”

The heroine laughed.

“If Chunyoung has a girl he like, she would surely suffer a lot.”

Red’s face turned pale “yeah...” he felt worried for MC.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Marane101, Xi-hime, jojooxxx and 30 others like this.