Reverse Trap Revelation

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zaart, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a gag comic about a guy dating a girl who later say « i was a trap all along you homo »
    And now i wonder...
    Did the opposite ever happen?
    Like you are dating a trap and later he say « ahah i was a flat chested girl all along you hetero »
    So does it exist?

Ruyue likes this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U know, a guy who unintentionally falls for into a trap can still be saved. But a guy that walks into a trap, knowing it's a trap? That's a goner. :blobdead:

GDLiZy, joey183, mangoberry and 10 others like this.
  3. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but if it was a girl?
    Like you think it is a trap but nope

4. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought you were gonna ask about a girls that grew up as tomboy so that everyone thought she was a boy, until one day she starts dressing as a girl and instead of fixing the misurdestanding everyone just think that she is a male trap

FearFire and Devil of Boredom like this.
  5. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't matter. IMO, if he dated her thinking she was a trap, he's already beyond redemption. :blobpeek:

mangoberry, Sin, Hyoketsu and 7 others like this.
  6. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in a way yes
    Like you are gay, you ask out what you believe to be a guy, but when you are gonna go further you notice it is a girl~

7. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    I frankly don't understand how you could possibly be confused as to whether or not someone is a trap. Even the most "natural" looking trannies that exist today have obvious hints as to them being the opposite of what they are attempting to be.

Ruyue likes this.
  8. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    That is still a trap (a female that looks like a male)

9. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    Try getting drunk ^^
    Yeah but we never hear it happening

10. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link

Zaart likes this.
  11. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen a few who were quite indistinguishable from normal girl. Like this one.

12. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said, they all have obvious hints. The most obvious is the way they talk. No amount of surgery and therapy can change the octaves of the two genders produce and the nuances. Sure, there a quite a few that from a distance really do look like what they are attempting to be, but once you get up close and have a conversation, at least for people that are closely observant it becomes apparent they are "not what they seem".

13. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    Vocal practice can change a lot. I walk by males with hella convincing voices and have to do double take before. Theater kids are scary, man.

On a slightly different note, have to do a double take to see what I comment on this thread when I saw that profile pic:facepalm:

Zaart and Delirious like this.
  14. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hell Nah. I will not stand for this. This means war! Lol, jk. Definitely a little random tho.:blobhighfive:

But as for the thing about vocals, you are indeed correct, people can artificially change them. But they can't get rid of certain aspects, which Is what I was getting at. It's kind of similar to those anime's you see that has a dude running a bar but dresses up like a woman. Unless they straight up change the vocal cord, you can only influence it so much. But, again, this is just one aspect. I've yet to actually meet these kinds of people that as long as you talk to them for a few minutes you would be incapable of figuring out they were a tranny, that's all.

15. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I've worked with a few trans people in my job (or at informational events at the LGBT focus group of my hospital), and I think a lot of them "pass" a lot better than you might expect.

I think the reality of the situation is that most women are not stunningly attractive/feminine, and neither are most transwomen.

When you're in the United States where 40% of the adult population experiences obesity, honestly you won't be looking that carefully when you are going through your everyday life. A lot of biological women can have deeper or husky voices, and it's not like everyone's constantly on a Miss Universe beauty pageant to the point that you're scrutinizing even your slightly overweight female bus driver wondering if she's trans...?

...I mean, who does that?

[​IMG]

Like are you really going to spend all day staring at old women or men wondering if they're trans or not?

Or the police officer that you're talking to?

[​IMG]

If you start overthinking anybody with high standards for femininity, pretty soon you're assigning lots of women to the "possibly transgender" boat when in reality their bodies just aren't that feminine to begin with.

I think that was my major impression going to that event -- it's harder than you may think "identifying the trans person".

And in the US at least, a lot of the older generation of transgender people are getting to their older age years. Conversely, the younger generation of transgender women/men have been started earlier on hormones than decades before, and they pass very well -- especially since a bunch of them have been on puberty blockers since they were age 11-13 and simply never developed as the other gender in the first place. Consequently, a lot of them can look really natural too.

I mean, sure, maybe you can pick out unfeminine features if you're trying to look for them. But in everyday life, you're probably not walking around with a transgender-detecting radar... and you probably shouldn't be... because then you'd probably end up insulting someone's aunt for having a slightly square-ish face or something.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    Sordahon, Moonpearl and Snowbun like this.
  16. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    And yet, despite your convoluted post, It is irrelevant. As I ALREADY SAID, there are obvious things to point this out, AGAIN, the voice was just one of them. As I also pointed out already, I said this applies to situations where you actually converse with them, not just see them from a distance. It's the same mindset of when you look at someone and think they have blue eyes but it was just a shimmer from the light and they are actually greener then they are blue.

I frankly don't care that you've worked with them, that means nothing to me. Everything I said might as well just be anecdotal because I was talking from my perspective; because I have yet to be unable to figure it out after a few minutes of talking to them.

17. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the debate right now should be less of how convincing they are, but the time exposure. The actors I know can fake voices pretty well, but I'm not sure how well they can dress the part with their frame. There probably people actively trying to be the part, and can pass off as that sex. However, the question is not just "can you see through once/twice/ect?", but "can you date someone and not notice ?" Meet once or twice is one thing, but I like to think that if you are dating someone, you would pay attention to your partner enough to notice (maybe not call them out on it, but at least notice)

18. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if you continuously meetup with a trap, somehow you'll instinctively feel that the trap aint a girl. It's like you can't really fake it as a girl if you aren't born as one. So for those who are really straight orientation, you can really get some sort of a sense from the trap's body gesture/language and then feel somethings isn't right so so you end up not falling for the 'trap' in the end.

The same goes for tomboy girls who dressed like guys. Girls can't become guys if they aren't born one. If the scenario in OP really happen, it means the guy wasn't really a homo in the first place, which is why he got attracted to the flat chest girl. So that guy lucked out?

19. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The context of your question makes its profoundly divine alongside your choice of avatar, O Deer Master.

Try searching up Shoujo or Seinen manga, they have relationships like that.

Zaart likes this.
  20. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    Humph, indeed your eyes are quite good young one.
    I allow you to worship this friendly neighborhood dear deer god!