Spoiler Rebirth Junior High School:The Exceling Top Student Goddess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AaronKing, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the ending........
    The story goes into the abyss.

This threw me over the loop so giving a little update near the end? Is it the end?

At the end, the FL and ML are married and happy with 2 boys - “twins” more to this story.
    She becomes pregnant with twins - dragon/Phoenix pair.
    Due to her special blood, the babies are growing too fast and draining the mothers vitality.
    Oh, FL can not use anesthesia due to being allergic to them so cesarean is done without it. The pain... she gets cut up feeling every single cut.
    Well, in the 24th week, the babies are like 34 week old and she is draining too much that her body cannot hold out.
    Her heart rate goes up suddenly forcing a cesarean at home by the husband - he learned it while taking care of the wife.
    The twins are born safe.
    Mother is safe but suddenly she starts to bleed internally. Doctor needs the special blood but no one has it except the mother. Normal blood is not helping.
    The ML who has had many infusions from the FL gives his blood and it may save her.
    He tells his children that they love them and to take care - they both may die with this since ML is willing to give all his blood for the FL/wife.

Dun dun dun.......
    In the spiritual building - no evil thoughts allowed....walks in the emperor. There is a beautiful woman connected to a machine. Her spiritual power has been broken and they are trying to repair it.
    The empower, the marshal, and the prince are the only 3 ssss spiritual talents in the empire. The marshal - the FL - spirit is too chaotic and the crown prince has already connected to her conscience to try to help.
    Due to a war between the empire and the federation, the emperor is unable to connect and help. Only the ssss spiritual can help.
    Of course,
    emperor - husband/ML
    Marshal - Wife/FL
    Crown prince - son/actual son in the main story line, I think

They don’t have any of their memories when they go in, they are in a virtual world - main line story?
    The son goes in and he will be the son in the world
    The emperor goes in, he will be the lover in the world.

Well, it skips out of the future and now the FL wakes up in the past, very poor. 1956...
    The two sons are with her as her sons.
    This new world story continues...

Is this real??? Still not done with the story.

JuuHachi likes this.
  2. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an ongoing novel. Last update was today - 10/14/2019

It looks like the first half is finished and the second half is starting.

Anyone who knows Chinese can give an update on this novel? Is it continuing to another arc in the story? That’s what it seems like.

3. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, the way the story is going is driving me crazy now.
    Is it meant to go this direction?
    Did something happen and another novel get attached to this?

1st act: the main story as far as I thought it was, the name of the novel fits but.... the name of the novel listed in mtl is different.
    This act is the rebirth and living into happinesss. Goes into 2200 or so.

Intermission: this is where it goes into the sci-fi/fantasy. Break when the first act ends.

2nd act: now a transmigration story. She wakes up in the body of a widow in 1956? Same first name and she has twin boys who are the same as her 1st act twin boys (the older ones that are not really twins). She is trying to survive in a small rural village with her kids. Oh, there is a rebirth character around her too. Is the husband in this story the same as the 1st act??? Who knows since this is being written as I write. 2300+

So did I drop into the rabbit hole reading this in mtl? Or did this author really plan this out and making this into a very long long story. It’s interesting, I just can’t say if this is good or not until the author finishes the story.

Guess from the story so far:
    Husband will always be the same ML
    Son will be the same as well

Will the FL ever wake up??
    Which world is true??
    Are all of them real??
    Did I lose my mine??????!!

Let’s see.. probably several chaps a week update so maybe by end of next year unless the author gets tired and breaks it early.

I was not expecting that break at the end of the first act. Wasn’t expecting a first act ...

LuneyLune likes this.
  4. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I am so glad I dropped this before it got to the intermission.
    But wow, this story for really weird

michoux likes this.
  5. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. That’s why a person who can understand Chinese reading and letting us know what is going on would be nice.... this is really getting out there.

Still, the first part is enjoyable. The later part of the first arc went into a soup drama ... didn’t like that but the ending works.
    After the happy happy joy joy as you would expect, it went into this weird sci-fi style. I don’t know if I like it or not yet. I need more data. So far, I think this can work. It depends on how well this second arc is setup. I’m kinda expecting her waking up in the middle if the author gets tired of it. At least, this allows more maneuvering for the author.

6. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    That is true
    But wouldn't it be good too for the ending to end on a high note too

Really hoping that this doesn't end up a world hopping story

7. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
  8. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after that?

9. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncle Gu
    Kong Mu Qing - as per MTL

After the divorce, MuQing starts a web comic business with the FL.

Uncle Gu continues to work mostly. Workaholic.

MuQing mostly interacts with FL but uncle Gu interjects into her life occasionally.

Uncle Gu asks FL advice and gets told to talk to MuQing. He tells FL that initially he went to see MuQing for the heart but over the years, he went to see her.

After Uncle Gu starts to go after her, They get together and remarry. No angst since they both love each other. It’s more a misunderstanding.

JoshyM62 and 7174PK like this.
  10. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd arc....
    Up to chapter 2347 now....

The ML from the first arc also “transmigrated” into the husband.
    They are finally reunited in 2347 but neither knows yet. The next new chapters should be about the two feeling each other and finding out they are the ones from the future.

Guess, they did a blood transfusion to save the FL. This may have caused the transfer. That would be my guess if the sci-fi scene didn’t come out. Most likely it caused the Fl spiritual power to run amok changing the scenario. Of course the ML is most likely the same as the emperor.

FL does not suffer from the previous rebirth. She is much better after the events in the first arc. Using her knowledge and skills, she is really well respected by the leaders of the village.

The FL and ML interactions should be fun. Author needs to upload faster!!:blob_grin:

JuuHachi likes this.
  11. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    2350 update but release to 2352

OK, so ML is from 2006 before meeting FL. So he doesn’t know her...... ugggghhhhhhhh
    FL comes from 2018 giving birth to her kids.
    I guess this is a start of her getting her love back again.

ML is willing to take care of the kids and wife. Since they know the future, they should become a very powerful and rich family. They think of the current time as gold everywhere.
    They all look exactly like their previous selves.
    FL doesn’t tell ML that he was her husband in the future but the ML can tell that she has feelings for him.
    this is pretty interesting so far.

12. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    2351 to 2352

Zhang Yaqiu Is a friend of the current FL. She starts to aim for the FL and hurt her. She was exposed and arrested with the help of the ML. In the 2151 to 2152.... this is what the ML found out by interrogation.

Zhang Yaqiu is not from this world. She transmigrated into this world and this world is a book. She knows the ML is alive and will become very rich so she tries to get the FL to leave the children so she can take care of them and become the wife of the richest man. The two kids have a harsh time in the book.
    Obviously, this fails since neither the FL nor the ML are the originals. ML states that this is still a parallel world and the people are not npcs so he will take care of the kids. The events in the book will not happen.
    Waiting for next update.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  13. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
  14. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    2353 to 2354

ML and FL discuss what their plans are....
    Next year the university entrance exams will restart so they can take the test to get into university. They have no problems with math and science but they need to study history and politics. They will use this to leave the countryside.

The ML has no problems making money so they decide to go to a government owned restaurant...... they order lots of food but the quality..... not so good and the waiters are not food as well.

They take some home for the kids but they say the food made by mom and dad are much better. .... hahaha. They eat it since they do not waste food in these times - many go hungry, they are only fed well due to FL and now ML.

During this time, the area is in extreme drought. The towns above the river dam the river and stop it from flowing causing a water crises. Even when the leader of the town talk with them, they do not budge.
    ML creates a water meter, something that can detect underground water and proceeds to work with his village to dig wells. A smashing success, they no longer have problems with water.
    The river has dried out at this time and the towns above are in dire need. They come begging for water but initially scoffed by the villagers.
    ML works with the other villages for grain and proceeds to find additional wells.

Birthday for the kids.
    FL made a cake once but due to how tiring it is to whip the batter, she has not created it again. Since dad is back, the kids talk him into making it. Following the FL instructions, he wips the batter and wips some cream as well. They have a birthday party, no one has tasted something as good as a cake before. Food of the gods.

15. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler

16. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    2355 to 2356
    FL and ML are studying for the college exams. Since they are very smart, they help the other educated youths in the village to study. Most of the study materials have been destroyed previously so not much is available for people to use to study.
    FL and ML have gotten them earlier So they are better prepared.

FL and ML will go to college with their children so ML is working on making money at the same time.
    FL is teaching some of her knowledge so that they can be better off when she leaves.

Some cute ML and FL moments at the end.
    ML!! Wake up!! This is your wife!!!!!
    The village owes a lot to the FL and ML.

17. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    2357 to 2359
    It’s the time for the college entrance exams. Now this is mtl so some of this may be off.....
    ML and FL take the test. ML is number 1 in the Province and FL is number 2.
    The village leaders support the FL and ML 100%.

The Province leaders come to congratulate the winners since 3 of the top 10 are in the village. ML was in the city I assume making money so the FL was the only one there which pissed the province leaders. They asked her to call back the husband which the FL generally ignored. Also, the province leaders are unhappy that they broke with the Tang family. It’s immoral to break from a family which brought you up. No matter what the village leaders said, the province leaders do not listen.
    This allows the Tang family to start crying and attacking the ML as the white eyed wolf. The province leaders support the Tang family and they are trying to force FL and ML to rejoin them.
    Tang family wants 1200 yuan and the home that FL built when the Tangs kicked them out on the streets. FL and ML is not having any of that and proceeds to ignore the Tangs even though the province leaders are threatening them on the college entrance - they will prevent them from going.
    ML heads to the city - no idea what he does-most likely making money, they proceed to live as they normally do without giving the Tangs a cent.
    At the end, they still go to university. ML goes to Department of Chemical Engineering of Beihua University, while the FL is to study clinical medicine at the North City Medical College. I assume they are both in North City.
    MTL was not clear but I assume, this was too big that a province leader could not stop the top and second from going to college.

ML heads early to North City to get a place to live so that FL and two kids can move in. It ends as the ML comes back and they have a family reunion.
    Next ..... North City and college life while making money and taking care of two little ones.

JuuHachi and LuneyLune like this.
  18. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, I put the wrong chapter #s. I have them corrected.
    It is currently in the 2300s, so latest update just now is 2360 and not 2160. Oops.......

19. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I’m going to make a conjecture .... if true, this could add some additional interests ....
    FL first life was bleak.... no ML.
    FL rebirth had ML....

In fact, they first meet in the room in school where she would have been compromised if she didn’t know about it.

knowing the ML, I doubt he would have let a young girl be attacked if he was there in the first life so it seems he was dead in the first life before the possible meeting/first meeting point.
    Therefore, the ML in the second arc is most likely the ML from the first life of our FL.
    That seems very feasible considering how things tends to get linked in this story.
    This could give some meaning to the first half of her life or at least the third part of her life....

very very possible.
    Will know maybe a year down the line.

LuneyLune likes this.
  20. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    2360 to 2361

ML rents a home close to FL medical school and elementary school for the kids. It is a bit further for his school.
    They get a sleeper cabin on the train and go to North City with the kids enjoying the ride.

After setup, ML and FL discuss there plans. FL asks ML if he will look for his family. ML asks if FL knows his family and how they met. FL tells ML that she saves him during his mission. This happens after the mission he “died” so he was 18 when he died and meet when he is 19 - Asian age.
    Note: Asians set age at 1 year old at birth. In this story, it sometimes lists the age in the western style but during the birthday, it says the age in the Asian style. So they did meet when she is 30 and him at 18 which means she was 14 and he was 19.
    FL only tells him that she saved him and that they have no other relations and she doesn’t know his family. ML thinks of his family and doesn’t see that there is more to it. FL does not want him to owe her for the last life. She wants him to love her for who she is instead of the past so she does not tell him anything. - poor FL, get a clue ML!!!!!

The parents take the kids to elementary school and talk with the principal. They have them go to 5th grade since they have been taught all elementary studies. FL goes to medical school so even for her, she has to study extra hard to learn everything. It is still much much easier for her than the other students. For ML, he knows everything already so he just stays in class and leaves immediately so that he can make money and stay for his family.
    Considering who our ML is, he is extremely popular in school. Many girls want to go out with him but he pushes them all aside. considering our FL, none are as good looking as her nor as smart though no one knows that the ML is married. It seems many people in school who married in the country side hide it and even actively goes after the girls in school - scum.
    Here, we have the first obstacle.
    A girl who has been over seas wants to date him but he does not want to. She wants to know about him and asks a male friend who support her in going after him but he doesn’t know much about our ML.
    anti name - Shu Ling
    anti male friend - Dong Xiangmei

FL gets home with fish and chicken. They try to have 2 meals a week together. She looks at the chicken and the fish. She will kill the fish and let ML handle the chicken. As she is trying to kill the fish, she cuts her finger as the ML comes in. He immediately takes her hand and washes it than sucks the blood - the demon vampire is back!!!
    He tells her that they need to disinfect it and pours alcohol over it. FL is in pain but feels good with the way he treats her. ML cooks and tells her to only do the rice she since she is hurt. The kids come home and are happy with all the food. Dudu (this is the actual child from the sci-fi world who is extremely doting on his mother so keep this in mind whenever he appears) has an issue with his math teacher since he is not as good as himself. Dudu can do Olympiad math. FL talks with the ML on how to handle it. ML calls Dudu and asks him to help him with the dishes since his mother is hurt. FL looks at the cut in her finger and feels warm. It’s such a small wound.

The place they rented is a two bedroom house. Kids in one room and the parents in another. ML was willing to sleep outside but it’s too cold in North City and of course, our FL doesn’t want the ML outside. So FL and ML shares the bed but with two quilts. That night her auntie came and she gets up in the middle of the night. ML wakes up as well so FL explains to him that’s it’s her time of the month. ML drapes a coat over her and tells her to stay warm. She goes to the bathroom to use the auntie pads which the ML made for her, enough to last a year. Still, the stomach still feels cold and hurts. ML puts the two quilts together and uses his warm hands to rub her belly.
    FL really wants his warmth but doesn’t want to use the past to pull him in. She wants the ML to love her. She gives into the temptation and enjoys the warmth she has been missing. She wakes up late at 7:30 instead of 6. There is a note telling her the breakfast is ready on the stove and that she should take the kettle with brown sugar water for her. FL is very happy this morning.
    ML husband power at max!!!!

ML surely knows how to pamper our FL. a touching series of chapters. Have a feeling there will be some fighting next.

JuuHachi and LuneyLune like this.